Welcome_To_The_Hell. Volume...

נכתב על ידי taehyung_shaa

This book contain supernatural power too.... Warning ⚠ M-preg✅ Smut ✅ Bxb✅ Gxg✔ Violence✔ Strong language ✔ V... עוד

~•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~∆~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 •M•
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 •M•
Chapter 36 •M•
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 •M•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 •M•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50•M•
Chapter 51 •M•
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
~Q&A~

Chapter 43 •M•

3.3K 65 3
נכתב על ידי taehyung_shaa

Author's POV:

For a days Jungkook being so busy with his work cause for a months before he didn't paid any attention towards his company. So he decided to attend all the meeting as possible he could. 

And on the other hand Taehyung got busy chatting with his hyung. There was no single day they haven't talk with each but with Jungkook Taehyung's attention was getting distracted because of his hyung. Cause now his hyung was the only one for Taehyung who talk with him gives him attention. Just like everyone has got busy with their works no one pays attention towards Taehyung only Mingyu does.

Jungkook didn't say anything about Taehyung behaviour only observing him. Observing like it's a week ago they had last sex after that they didn't, but whenever Jungkook try to get close to Taehyung. He only give excuses or avoid him. Jungkook was really getting frustrated with Taehyung behaviour. Whenever he see Taehyung was only glued to his phone don't even bother to look around what is happening in his surrounding.

And he know Taehyung will not do anything that he'll get mad him. He can't doubt on him cause he love. And if he love him than trust is must. He turst Taehyung with his full heart. He know his Taehyung will never cheat on him.

But he want a reason that Taehyung is avoiding him? Why he's not letting him to touch? He want to ask this but he just afraid. What if Taehyung takes that question in wrong way? But he want ask.

Jungkook's pov:

"Sir are you okay?" I heard someone says and lift my head up to see. It was Jiyo. "Yeah! I'm fine..." I says as I stretch my arms lazily. "Jungkook are you sure you okay should I bring coffee for you? You look so stressed...." she says polity.

"Bring coffee for me..." I look coldly at her and she nods as she move out of my office. "Jungkook you really look so stressed. What's the matter?" I heard Yugyeom says standing near the windows. I tilt my head and glance at him.

"No need to get involved in my personal matters..." I sharply said and look down at my files.

"Personal huh? Okay than. Chuck it...." Yugyeom shrugs and continue to sip on coffee at 10 of night.
I heard door opening sound. It was Jiyo with coffee mug in her hand. This two doesn't bother to knock on the door. They just came in without my permission and I allow them too. Cause this both people are the only one whom I can turst them with my full heart. And about Yugyeom he already my high school friend. So I don't think he'll broke my trust.

"Thanks" I said as she keeps the mug on table.

(What should I do now. Why Taehyung is avoiding me? Should I ask him that why are you avoiding me? no no it will be so direct or it may hurt him if I ask directly. I have to do something.) I lost in thoughts and sip on my coffee that didn't even realise that someone was calling me.

"Jungkook!" Jiyo yelled. "Yes? What?" I asked in shock as snap out of my thoughts. "Where have you lost dude?" Yugyeom asked.

I scoffed and held my head in frustration. "Guys can I ask you one question?" I asked and look confused at each other. "Yeah you can..." Yugyeom gave permission.

"Uh..um... I-I what can we do when someone is mad at us?..." I hesitate but complete the sentence quickly and held my head down in shame cause I never ask anyone to advise me in my personal matters. Not even Yugyeom.

They look at each other and smirk with smile. "Ohh so Taehyung is mad at you I guess???" Jiyo moked and Yugyeom smirk. I just roll my eyes at them. "Answer me what I asked..." I shrug furiously. And they start to explain. I listened them to carefully. And nods in understanding way.

"Thank you so much guys..." I said and stood up. "C'mon bro don't thanks us we are your friends. And I feel good you asked to gave advice from us for first time. I felt good..." Yugyeom says and I hug in slightly and I thanks again.

"I think I should leave. Taehyung may be waiting for me...." I says with smile and left the office.

------------------------------------

As I open the door of  house and look around but Taehyung no where in the living room. (May be he's in the room ) I thought and removed my shoes and throw my blazer on the couch. I ran up stairs in my room and saw my baby was still aweak busy in his phone. I clear my throat to grab his attention and he look up at me and smile. I walk near to the bed and sat beside him.

"Taehyung!"  I called and he hmmed in reply didn't bother to look up
from his phone. 

"Taehyung! "

"Taehyung! I'm talking to you...." I said  bit irritated but still he didn't bother to look up. I close my eyes in frustration and clam myself.

"Taehyung!  Will you please keep your phone aside for a minute. I want to talk to you..." I tried not sound harsh. And he did as I say and look at me with his puppy eyes and soon I got melted in his brown orbs.

I lick my dried lips before speaking.
"Ahh... Taehyung do you wanna tell me something?.... I mean.. Cause I'm observing you from many days you look bit disturbed...." I asked and he arch his eyebrows in worried.

"No baby I'm not disturb with anything... why you ask this?"
He asked and I gulp, cause I only don't know why I ask this. I was so confused don't know what do? But I'm too worried for him.

"No baby, just asked I was bit worried for you. I mean for days I didn't convers with you properly so just I feel to ask this."

Taehyung sign dramatically. "No kookie, see I'm all good. I know you're so busy with your work I can understand that..." he aside cupping my face with his soft palms. "Thanks..." I said and kissed his palm and smile. But just got fade away when I look into his eyes turned into full desire. I scan his pretty body with my sinful eyes.  He understand what am I up to so he blushed looking down at his lap.

I held his hand and kiss softly on back of his palm than his wrist, than on his arm. I look up to see his expression.  He have closed his eyes with his frown eyebrows.  I lean close to his face. My lips was inches away from his lips and capture his soft lips.

I made it little rough as he kiss me back. Our lips were molding perfectly with each other in sync. I feel so good for after a days Taehyung let me to touch him. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. I move down to kiss his jaw and small moan escape his mouth.

I open first button of his night shirt to get better access to make sucks on his neck and collarbone. He have held me by my forearm for support.  I lay him down and hover on top of him still sucking on his neck I stood up and remove my tie around from my neck and open my shirt buttons as he watched me in confuse. I lean down and connect our lips again.

This time I kissed him roughly as I explore his mouth with my tongue.  I trolled my hand down and palm him through his pants. He moan in my mouth as I rub my hand slightly on him. I broke the kiss a look into his eyes. His eyes were half colsed but filled with lust. As his plum lips were got juicy by kissing him. I was about to put my hand in his boxers. But he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I look up at him in confused. "Please.... stopped..." his words shoots direct in my heart.

"W-why? Are you okay?..." I asked worriedly as he avoid eye contact with me.

"I-Im not in mood r-right now.... "

I wide my eyes as he says. I immediately stood up and stare confused at him.

"You What?" I asked in frustration cause I really didn't expect this from him. He didn't bother to tilt his head towards me. I furiously move away from top of him and move out off the room slamming the door in thud. I ran downstairs while buttoning my shirt.

My throat was hurting like a hell as corner of eyes was filled with water. But I didn't let it fall a single drop on my cheeks. I was mad, furious,  I was confused,  I was hurt. I really don't get why Taehyung is acting like this.

Do he don't like me?

Don't he love me?

Than why? Why he's not accepting my touch?

Why he's avoiding me?

I took Gold flake box and lighter from drawer and move out of the house. I sat at the leaders of the house and place the cigarette between my lips and light it with the lighter. I barely do this when I'm frustrated and or tensed,  this relax me a lot.

I look up at the black sky just like my heart and blew the smoke in the cold air.

(What should I do now? Whom should I tell this? )

I pull out my phone and search for a particular number.

"Hello Yugyeom!...."

===========================

Thanks for reading.... :')

Hope you like it...

Have nice day/night.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

191K 5.9K 26
𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 :𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵�...
148K 5.2K 27
There's No relation between the character and real Bts member its imagination story i just using their Name Boy×Boy Taekook Top kook Bottom Tae
189K 9K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
1.5M 66.7K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...