Infinity Times Infinity (Book...

By LaylaLB12

Sparks fly when country singer Mikaela Hunter meets NASCAR driver Ryan Blaney. Mikaela should be on top of t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 5

448 9 2
By LaylaLB12

Ryan's POV

I stood in the doorway of the bedroom watching Mikaela sleep.

I had a bottle of Body Armor in one hand and aspirin in the other.

I recalled the events from the previous night with a mixture of embarrassment and amusement.

This girl was something.

"Good morning sunshine." I said as she began to stir.

She groaned, opened one eye and quickly closed it from the sunlight streaming through the window.

I had practically carried her back to my house and up the stairs last night.

I had undressed her as she had fallen asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

"What time is it?" She asked sleepily.

"It's a little after ten." I replied.

She bolted up in bed "Libby!" She  groaned, holding her head.

I handed her the Body Armor and aspirin. "She's fine I took her out, she did her business and she's got food and water. I played with her a little bit and now she's taking a nap."

"Thank you." She said, swallowed down the aspirin.

I sat down on the bed next to her. "You were something last night" I laughed.

"Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid" she groaned again.

"Well, you did confirm we were sleeping together, although Dale and Amy probably already knew that." I watched as her face turned red. "You might have mentioned something about multiple orgasms, I don't really remember" I was laughing harder now.

She laid back down, curled herself into a ball and pulled the sheet over her head. I pulled it back down.

"I'm just kidding, you didn't say that." I saw the relief wash over her face. "You did say I was the best sex you ever had though."

She pulled the sheet back over her head. "Please tell me you are kidding and I really didn't say that. I usually hold my liquor pretty well. I don't know what happened. Please tell me you are joking."

Nope you really said it." I pulled the sheet off her face again. "So, is it true?"

Mikaela's POV

I was humiliated. I meant it when I said I could usually hold my liquor.

I really hoped I didn't see Dale and Amy this weekend. There was no way I could look them in the eye.

"So is it true?" Ryan asked again.

I looked at him confused. "Is what true?"

"Am I the best sex you ever had?" He smirked at me.

"Yes." I admitted, warmth filling my face.

He laid down next to me and pulled me to his side m, trailing kisses down the side of my neck. "Is this okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded. His hand massaged my bare thigh, then my backside, then moved to my inner thigh. Soft, brushing strokes with his finger tips.

His lips were now at the hollow of my throat, as he found my sweet spot.

He pulled me against him closer, so I could feel his erection.

As he nibbled on my earlobe, he whispered in my ear "How's your head?"

"Spinning" I whispered breathlessly.

Good God, the things this man could do to me. When I first woke up, sex was the absolute last thing on my mind, but now...

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

I shook my head "No. Don't stop." .

He continued to stroke my inner thigh. His teasing fingers grazing over my heat.

I forgot all about my humiliation and my hangover.

***********

I couldn't help but chuckle of the texts from Holly:

Holly: Back in Nashville. You and Ryan still fucking? ☺️
Mikaela: 😂 Not at this very moment
Holly: Still at his house?
Mikaela: Yep. Just having a good time
Holly: I've been meaning to ask you, what's the story with his friend Chase? I met him the night you and Ryan left the bar. He's hot!!! We flirted a little, but then he said he had to leave to go back to Georgia
Mikaela: I haven't met him. I'm trying to stay off the radar but I can find out
Holly: No worries. I was just curious. Have fun. 😘
Mikaela: 😘 Don't work too hard
Holly: Don't fuck too hard 😂
Mikaela: Too late 🤭

I chuckled again as I set my phone down. I really liked being with Ryan. It was a lot of fun just hanging out with him.

We watched movies, although I really couldn't tell you what we watched because we never actually finished a movie.

He was an absolute sweetheart. Making sure I was fed and that I was comfortable. He was very attentive and affectionate.

Libby really took to him as well, and he seemed to like her too.

He had left early this morning, telling me he had to go to do his podcast and would be back in a couple of hours.

I was bored. I didn't know what to do with myself.

I got out my guitar and notebook, hoping that I could push past this block I had and start writing.

I had some ideas in my head, but they just weren't falling into place.

After about an hour with nothing to show but a blank page, I threw my pen down in frustration. I was finally starting to feel like I was in a good place. I had gotten my anxiety under control, I wasn't feeling depressed, the fact that I was actually able to feel things again should have been enough to make me start writing again.

I wanted to, I just couldn't. The words were there, I was right on the cusp of a breakthrough, but I just couldn't grasp anything.

No use in trying to force it. That would only increase my frustration.

I decided to go for a walk.

I got Libby into her harness and leash. I had gotten halfway down the driveway when I heard another dog barking. It was Junebug, the Earnhardt's Pomeranian.

Junebug approached us, and Libby went crazy with excitement.

I heard Amy's voice calling out for her. Oh God. I didn't want to see Amy. I was so embarrassed by my drunken behavior a couple nights ago.

"Mikaela. Hi. I hoped I would get to see you again." Amy said to me, reaching down to grab Junebug.

I could feel my face burning. "Amy, I want to apologize for the other night. I usually handle my liquor a lot better than that. I hope I didn't make y'all too uncomfortable."

Amy burst out laughing. "Honey, it's fine. I wasn't uncomfortable. I know Dale wasn't. Now Ryan, I'm not so sure." She laughed again. "Speaking of Ryan, where did he run off to?"

"He had to go do his podcast. He should be back in a little while." I replied.

"Would you like to come back to the house until Ryan gets back. I just made a fresh pitcher of sweet tea. I know there's not a whole lot to do, especially when you really don't know anyone."

I was grateful for the company. "You had me at sweet tea." I laughed.

I sent a quick text to Ryan, letting him know I was at Amy's just in case he got back to the house and I wasn't there.

"So, what is going on with you and Ryan?" Amy asked, with a twinkle in her eye as she handed me a glass of sweet tea.

She really didn't beat around the bush did she?Amy was warm and friendly and seemed really easy to talk to. Other than Holly. I had never had many girlfriends. Most of my friends were guys. Mainly Jason's old army buddies.

"Honestly, I'm not sure." I laughed.

She looked at me and nodded, prompting me to go on.

"It was just supposed to be a one-time thing, but now I don't know. I like him though." I admitted.

A smile lit up her face. "I have to tell you, I was surprised when Dale told me Ryan had a girl over and was bringing her for dinner. I've known Ryan a few years now. He's a sweetheart and I love him to death, but I was getting worried about him. I knew he wasn't living celibate, but he never brought any girls around. I've seen the way he looks at you honey. He likes you a lot too. He looks happy, and I like seeing him smile so much."

I could feel myself blushing again. I didn't know what to say after hearing this.

Although Amy was really nice and easy to talk to, I didn't really feel comfortable sharing too much information. I hardly knew her.

As if she sensed my discomfort, she changed the subject. She told me some more funny stories about Ryan and Dale and some of the crazy parties they had. I laughed until I had tears falling down my face.

I really did enjoy hanging out and talking with Amy. I just wished I felt comfortable enough to open up more.

Before too long, I got a text from Ryan that he was home and brought lunch. Seeing this, my stomach rumbled loudly.

Amy laughed. "I knew he would make a good boyfriend. He's so sweet and thoughtful."

"He's not my boyfriend." I reminded Amy.

"But he could be." She replied with a wink.

"Uh Yeah. No. We are not gonna go there." I laughed.

Amy hugged me before I left. "I really hope we get to see more of you."

I hugged her back. "I hope so too."

***********

I got back to Ryan's house, and he handed me a Chick-Fil-A bag. "Uh, I know you like Chick-Fil-A, but I wasn't sure if you liked the nuggets or the sandwich, so I got you both. I did tell them no pickles since I know how you feel about green foods."

He smiled at me, and I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach. Nah. I'm just hungry, I told myself.

He really was a sweetheart.

I gave him a soft kiss. "I like the nuggets and the sandwiches. Thank you."

Yep. I'm just hungry. No butterflies here. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 447 32
"Just close your eyes and reach for the moment before it slips by. Here is your second chance - take it and fly."
34.2K 864 44
Ryan Blaney is in a downward spiral both personally and professionally. Olivia James is from his past and has now insinuated herself into his present...
25.5K 430 27
Ryan Blaney Fanfic
21K 371 32
Jordyn is in for a wild ride when her best friend drags her to a NASCAR race and she meets Ryan Blaney