Taekook Øne-Shots

By ilovetaekookies

Since I love these two and I love this ship, I decided to make small lil' stories :) This is my first time wr... More

Puppy?
It's Okay
Thunderstruck?
Positive
Number 7
Baby Baby
Red Blue
Pizza?
Let's Get One Thing Straight (Hehe) High School Sucks
Love
Worst to Best
Candy
Night Drive
I'm Alright
Sick Day
Tired
On The 523rd Date
I Love You Too
Where Are You?
Good Morning
Project
Suggestions? 🥺💙
Proud Of You
Just One Of Those Days
Hugs.

Red Light

6.3K 173 43
By ilovetaekookies

  "When are they going to be here?" Taehyung whispers as he moves around Jungkook, moving the pots on the stove.

Jungkook was currently mixing cookie dough and he smiles. "Around 8, and it's currently 7. You shouldn't be worried Taehyung, my parents love you!" He said happily.

"I know baby..but this is the first time they've been to the new house." Taehyung glances back at Jungkook, noticing the pout on his face.

"Sorry..I just want them to be impressed Kookie.." he whispers gently, moving over and putting his arms around his waist gently.

Jungkook slowly leans into him. "I know Taehyungie..It's just you get annoyed easily when you're stressed, and I don't want you to be stressed." He whispers, feeling Taehyung kiss the back of his head.

Taehyung moves and lays his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Okay..I'll take it easy, but we still have to get the food ready by the time they get here!" He says happily and rushes over to the fridge.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "I know I know." He whispers, but then remembers something. "Shit!"

Taehyung paused. "You okay..?" He said and his lips turned up into a smile. "You forgot something didn't you?"

Jungkook glares faintly at Him But only jokingly. "Yes!" He whines. "I forgot the freaking rolls!"

Taehyung chuckles. "And..?"

"And the gravy mix!" He yells to himself and pouts.

"I always forget two things..It's starting to become a pattern.." he whispers and he looks down.

"It's okay Kookie..How about you go get those two things and I'll stay here and work on the food? And the cookies?" Taehyung says gently, Jungkook got upset easily.

Jungkook nods and looks up at him. "I-Okay.." He whispers and his eyes were starting to tear up. "I'm sorry.." he mumbles.

Taehyung frowns. "No baby it's okay, I promise!" He whispers and goes over to  Jungkook, hugging him tightly. "Shh, it's okay..People make mistakes."

"But you want to impress them and I forgot some of the important things.." he whispers. "Christmas is tomorrow, a-and they can't be mad at you on Christmas!"

Taehyung smiled. "It's okay Kookie..I made it sound very important these past couple days, but they won't get mad at me.." he whispers gently.

Jungkook sniffles and nods. "A-Are you sure?" He pauses and gets his shoes on, his coat as well.

Taehyung nods and watches him. "Yes, I promise Kookie!" He says and smiles happily.

Jungkook nods. "Okay.." he whispers and grabs his Keys. "I'll be back in maybe..15-20 minutes?" He whispers and holds out his arms.

Taehyung giggles. "Huggy Bunny~" He teases, but Jungkook just hugs back tightly, pouting.

As Jungkook then let go, he opens the door. "I love you Taehyungie~!" He says gently.

Taehyung giggles. "I love you too Jungkookie~! Be safe!" He yells as Jungkook shut the door.

Taehyung glances out the window and watches him go. He wanted to make sure he got to the car okay since it was slippery.

As Taehyung then starts to make the cookies, and some of the other food, he thinks about Jungkook. He was getting anxious about the thought of Jungkook driving on the roads while it was snowing.

"Maybe I should've gone.." he whispers and freaks out a little, but tries to relax as he keeps cooking.

It wasn't until 10 minutes later, Taehyung heard his phone ring.

He frowns but walks over and picks up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" He says calmly, glancing at the kitchen.

"T-Tae?" Jungkook mumbles from the other end, it was obvious in his voice that he had been crying.

Taehyung immediately gets his coat. "Kookie? What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened? Did someone hurt you?" He asks quickly, starting to panic.

That was until he heard Jungkook start to cry again on the other end.

"Baby..it's okay..You're Okay..Breathe for me Kookie.." Taehyung says gently, getting his keys and going into the kitchen, turning everything off.

"I-I'm in the h-hospital Tae."

That word. That fucking word.

Made Taehyung's heart stop. He froze in his tracks as he was walking out the door.

"K-Kookie..W-What..?" He mumbles.

"A-A car hit the front of mine a-and we are both okay..it was b-because t-they r-ran a red light..and didn't s-see me. I-it wasn't on a b-busy road. But TaeTae the car is-"

"Kim Jungkook. I do not care about the car. I care about you."

Jungkook's eyes widen a bit but he winces since there was a bandage right above his eye.

"S-Sorry.." he mumbles 

Taehyung gets in the car and starts to drive, but stays on the phone. He was pissed. Very very pissed.

How could someone hit Jungkook? His baby? The innocent bunny who didn't deserve hurt?

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He says calmly, trying not to get so angry.

"I-I'm Okay..Just a few scratches and bruises." He mumbles. "T-They said I could go home, s-so I called you." He pauses. "I-I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier TaeTae." He said and before he knew it, he burst into tears again.

Taehyung frowns. "N-No baby it's okay..calm down, you're alright..I understand honey, I knew you couldn't." He whispers, pulling up to the hospital. He ran in and looked around, he didn't bother hanging up the phone yet.

"Baby..Where are you?"

As Jungkook mumbles the area, Taehyung knew exactly where.

He basically sprints to the cafeteria after hanging up, looking around before seeing Jungkook.

"Kookie!" He yells, rubbing over to him and hugging gently. "Oh my god oh my god oh my gosh baby.." he whispers, his body feeling relieved now that he had him in his arms.

Jungkook sniffles and starts to cry again, immediately hugging Taehyung back, liking the warmth.

"Baby..Kookie..Bunny..Kim Jungkook..I'm so glad you're okay.." Taehyung mumbles, kissing his head gently.

After a while, a very long while in silence, they separated, Taehyung leaning down to look at Jungkook. He wasn't happy with the small bandages on His face.

"Hey Bunny..I love you so much. And listen to me." He pauses and stares at Jungkook. "None of this was your fault. It was not your mistake. You're amazing and I'm so glad you're okay. You did the right thing. You were driving great. Okay?"

Jungkook sniffles and nods, but then looks behind Taehyung, tearing up heavily.

Taehyung follows his gaze and sees a man, wondering who he was as he looks back at Jungkook, giving him a confused look.

"That's the g-guy that hit me.." he mumbles and covers his face, hiding in his coat.

Taehyung frowns and takes off his own coat, adding it to Jungkook's.

"Stay here." He mumbles and before he could stop him, Taehyung walks over to the guy.

"Excuse me sir, what's your name?" Taehyung asks, trying not to get angry fast.

"Uh..it's Reyn..Do I know you?" He asks, about to talk away.

"Yeah. I think you do know. You're the fucking asshole who ran a red light and hit my. My. Husband."

Reyn freezes. "Look man, I didn't mean to."

"Really? If you even dare to look at him and if you even fucking dare say it's his fault, I will put your fucking ass in a blender you piece of shit!" He practically yells and Reyn flinches.

"I'm sorry." Reyn squeaks out, getting terrified of the look Taehyung was giving him.

"I hope they're consequences next time for you running a fucking red light." He growls lightly and pushes the other before walking over to Jungkook.

"Come on Kookie..Let's go home.." He whispers, picking up Jungkook from his spot.

"Y-You didn't have to do that H-Hyungie.." he says softly, blinking slowly.

"Gotta stand up for my baby.." he says and opens the car door, setting Jungkook down gently.

As they were driving home, Jungkook had slowly fallen asleep and Taehyung had called Jungkook's parents, stating everything that happened.

Of course, they canceled, saying they could do it some other time and Taehyung agreed.

When they got home, Taehyung carried Jungkook upstairs carefully.

He laid him on the bed and laid next to him.

"I love you so much Kookie..I'm sorry I wasn't there fast enough.." he whispers and felt his heart break a little.

Jungkook slowly turns, surprising Taehyung that he was awake.

"TaeTae..it's okay.." he whispers. "I love you too." He gently kisses Taehyung's cheek.

"I know I won't always be there to protect you..But I'll try baby..I will." He whispers, pulling Jungkook closer.

"I know you will Taehyungie..I know you will."

This chapter is kind of offish but I tried my best ;-; Love you guys 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.2K 26
Book I of 'Only Mine' @Jeon_jk started following you Warning: Instagram AU Boy × boy Smut Daddy kink TopKook BottomTae Side ships: Yoonmin Namjin Hos...
176K 1.6K 36
This will have some fluffs, angsts, smuts, etc. The first chapter was a bit short but the rest is quite long. Ships that I will do: TaeKook Yoonmin N...
10.5K 613 16
Requests are open✨️🍃 I love to write bottom Yoongi and bottom Jhope oneshots. Please do comment your request or DM me.
1.2K 17 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...