Assassins Love // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what hap... More

Chapter 1: The Files
Chapter 2: Cat Eyes
Chapter 3: Save(d)
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Betrayal
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Ammo
Chapter 8: Traitor
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: DNR
Chapter 12: Two days
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Workshop
Chapter 15: Extraction
Chapter 17: New Friends
Chapter 18: CD
Chapter 19: Taken
Chapter 20: Bullseye
Chapter 21: Camera
Chapter 22: Hitman
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Hate is a Strong Word
Chapter 25: Cards for War
Chapter 26: Locked Away
Chapter 27: True Feelings
Chapter 28: Red Eyes
Chapter 29: Tiger
Chapter 30: Break Up
Chapter 31: Hidding
Chapter 32: Vote
Chapter 33: Forgive Me
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Window
Chapter 36: Bomy
Chapter 37: Treehouse
Chapter 38: Boredom
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: The Past
Chapter 43: Date
Chapter 44: Home
Chapter 45: Couch
Chapter 46: Bingo
Chapted 47: Rescue
Chapter 48: Reverse
Chapter 49: Sleep
Chapter 50: Groceries
Chapter 51: Xion
Chapter 52: Germany
Chapter 53: Food
Chapter 54: Stripper
Chapter 55: Look At Me
Chapter 56: Dirty
Chapter 57: Mistake
Chapter 58: Team
Chapter 59: Pieces
Chapter 60: Flip
Chapter 61: Nightfall
Chapter 62: Return
Chapter 63: Offical
Chapter 64: Park
Chapter 65: High
Chapter 66: Together

Chapter 16: Taking it Back

2K 97 23
By btshandbook

"This is going to be fun!" Snake smirks and waited until an opening happens where the rest of the teams can go in.

Snake, Suga, and Taeyong watched as Kookie and Jhopes team takes out all the guards with the help of the sniper teams.

"Okay, let's go," Snake ordered and the teams snuck to the front and into the building sliding past all the dead bodies.

"Okay Suga go left, Taeyong go to the right and I will stay straight and remember if you need help just say it." They all nodded and went into their directions.

Snake somehow got separated from his team but still managed to kill anything that was in his path when he heard an announcement.

"Taeyong to Snake I am at a dead end."

"Okay well circle around and go to Suga." He said.

"Got it," Taeyong says as Suga groaned.

"Oh shut up pussy cat." Snake chuckled.

"Look who is talking," Suga said back.

"Sorry but I don't have a mirror."

"Wha-".

"Shut up, I think I found something." Snake interrupted and hid behind a wall to watched as some people move in front of him.

"Come to my location I think I found them." He whispered.

"On our way," Taeyong said and he and Suga rushed to get to Snakes location.

"Hur-" Snake tried to say something but was hit in the back of the head with a chair.

"Snake?" Suga asks through the coms and when he got static back they panicked.

"Suga to Kookie and Jhope, come inside quickly," Suga rushes and continues to run to the younger the last spot.

When they got there all the found was a trail of blood and Snake was nowhere in sight.

"Kookie to Suga, we found the agents and prisoners," Kookie said shocked at how much people are in front of him.

"Okay Kookie bring them out Jhope's team search around the area, Snake has been taken."

"Shownu to Suga, we have some guys who tried to escape, maybe they will know," he said as his team continued to fight the goons who were sadly awake.

"Peach to Suga, some of my guys followed some cars that tried to escape and I am on pursuit with one of the cars so I will talk to you later or something."

"Okay, we-".

"SHIT," Peach yelled, and then a loud crash and a multiple gunshots were heard.

"BABE!" Everyone heard RM yell. "Q you are the closest to Peach's area see what happened."

"Yes RM," Q said and quickly drove to find his team leader.

Everyone was waiting to hear patiently what happened as Q started talking again.

"Someone call the ambulance Peach is in a lake and is sinking fast." The next thing is you can hear a splash and a few minutes later you hear one person gasping for air.

"He was shot, and there is glass everywhere, fuck he doesn't have a pulse," Q said and started CPR. "Come on, Come on," he said before doing mouth to mouth again.

Four minutes later and Q finally felt a pulse.

"I got a pulse but it is very faint." He said and people started cheering while they heard an ambulance.

"Quick get him in." The medics said and lifted Peach onto the stretcher and drove away to the hospital.

"RM go to Peach one whispered that he may not make it." Q wiped a tear and listened to RM cry.

"Bang I need to go," RM said forgetting he is still on coms.

"No RM we need you here."

"But sir Pe-".

"No RM you will not leave do you understand me?"

"Y-Yes, sir."

"RM put me on speaker," Suga suddenly ordered snapping at the younger.

"You are on Suga."

"Bang you fucking listen to me. Peach, who has been RM's boyfriend for almost 4 fucking years was just shot and almost died from drowning, while just being in a car crash and was just shot and is currently being taking to the hospital and you are telling everyone that RM can't go see him. Who the fuck are you to make that choice? I have known you for almost 14 years and you always told me to fight for love, and now RM may never see Peach again and you are saying he can't leave. WELL. RM I am telling you, you can leave and Bang I don't care if you raised me or something, we are going to talk and you are going to fucking listen. RM when you get there call me. Suga logging off, peace." Suga said and everyone who was around started clapping even at HQ.

"Get back to work" Bang snapped and watched as RM instantly ran away.

"I know I made the right choice," Bang smirked to himself and went back to his office.

~•~•~

"Okay Peach's team come back and pick us up," Suga ordered and watched as the others checked on the prisoners and agents but Suga's mind kept wondering what happened to his lover.

"Suga this is BM, I found out what happened to Snake but you need to be here to watch and hear it."

"Suga take my car." I caught the keys that were thrown at me by some agent and I ran to the car and drove back to BigHit.

"BM, what is it?" He asked when he got to the hacker's room.

"Just watch and here you might want to listen to this" BM gave Suga headphone and Suga then sat down.

Snake was talking into his earpiece when he was hit in the back of the head with a metal chair.

"Flash take him to the car." The said male nodded and dragged the younger off by his feet.

"Suga I know you are probably watching this and just know I will kill your little Snakie if you don't bring Jessi and Minho to my house in two days. Ah, I have some torturing to do so.... bye Suga." Captain waved at the camera and then walked down the hall were Snakes blood trailed down.

Suga took off the headphones and got up, he didn't say anything to the others and just walked to Bangs office

"First yell at me later and second I need to know where you put Key and Jessi. The Captain has Jimin and I need to bring him back so you better fucking tell me now." Suga glared at the older male.

"Okay, there are here in room 69." Bang simply answered shocking the younger.

"O-Okay." Suga was about to walk out when Bang started taking again.

"And about what you said." Suga sighed.

"Look I am sorry I ju-".

"Good job."

"What?"

"You know I am old and I will soon be retiring and I need a replacement and the first person I thought of was you and today you showed me what it means to be a true leader so if you are willing, will you be the next head of BigHit?"

"Let me think about it." Bang nodded and the younger then walked out.

"Wow!" Suga squealed getting weird looks from others. "Shut the fuck up." Suga hissed and continued to walk to room 69.

Suga knocked and a teenage girl opens the door.

"Oh my god, it is Suga! Dad look it is Suga!" The girl squeals into the room before jumping into his arms and hugging him like a koala.

"Um, I am sorry about her she just lovers you and Snake," a man smiles coming out and helped pry the girl off of him.

"Jessi, why don't you go play with Wendy or something?" The young lady sadly nods and left the room.

"What do you need Suga?" The man asked.

"Your husband kidnapped two agents and almost killed another two all because of you and your daughter and the most recent kidnapping was of Snake and I need to get him back but the only way is for me to turn you and your daughter over to him." He sighed.

"I am sorry, I heard that you and Snake were close so this just be hard on you." The assassin nodded.

"You may take us and I will try and talk to my ex about letting Snake go just in case this is a trick or anything. Also, I don't know if you know but my name is Key."

"Thank you and the thing is in two days so be prepared I don't know what is going to happen."

"It is no problem now you should go rest it has been a long day" Suga nodded and then walked out and into his room

"I will find you Jimin," Suga said before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 207 41
A story between two warring groups. One is the greatest agent group and the other one is the mafia group. Of course in a group there will be the grea...
884 100 12
Jungkook has a secret; more like two. Two very big secrets in the form of his massive crush on two of his hyungs. the problem with that? they might h...
53.4K 1.8K 35
"I killed your dad" "I know" "You know!?? Then why the hell didn't you stop me" he yelled. "Because I love you idiot" • • • Yoongi being the danger...
35.8K 2.8K 25
❝I was given a month to get that twig of a man to fall in love with me before I kill him. Considering he hired a private investigator to find my wher...