Love You, Yearn For You

By HacruLeian

The chairman to one of the renown group in the business world, who can have anyone he wanted should he said... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 11

267 9 0
By HacruLeian

Rui Yue stood in front of the bed made from grasses. On the grass bed lied two figures and the flowers were scattered around these two figures. The two person who was lying on the grass bed clad in new clothes and their eyes were close, giving off the impression that they seem to be sleeping. But on a closer look, these two figures were not breathing.

Rui Yue watched these two figures that he knew since he was born emotionlessly. Yes. These two-person lying there were none other than his parents. There were no tears, no emotion that were displayed on his face. Nothing at all. He only stood there quietly watching the shaman performed the ritual for the dead. Xie Wen and Su Yun were buried according to Xue tribe.

Rui Yue did not shed a single tear at all during the whole funeral procession. He was too shocked and numbed by the death of his parents that he couldn't cried. Yun Shao crouched down and hugged Rui Yue tight. He knew that Rui Yue was too shocked and deep down in his heart he feels sad for this poor child.

Yun Shao looked at the child on the eyes. "Don't worry, Yue Er, you have me and Qi Hua and everyone. We all will take care and love you like our own. Don't be too sad, okay?" He said softly and gently to Rui Yue.

But Rui Yue just looked at him emotionlessly and he begun to feel worry for this child. He then had Qi Hua to bring Rui Yue back to their home. Rui Yue followed Qi Hua wordlessly. Yun Shao looked at Rui Yue's back in sadness. He turned to look at the sky. Silently whispered a vow.

"Xie Wen, Su Yun, don't worry about Yue Er, I will treat him like my own son. Please rest assure and... rest in peace." Yun Shao looked down.

He couldn't help but to shed tears, mourning over the loss of his kind hearted friends. Back then, the Qingli tribe got caught in famine and food was scarce. A lot of people died including Yun Shao's parents. Having no choice, Yun Shao and the survivors left the village after buried all the dead bodies.

Yun Shao was just 15 years old at that time. They left the village and camped in a cave. Food was hard to find. Some of the survivors fall sick and he was desperate to help the survivors. He too had fall sick. But for the sake of the villagers, he pushed himself to try to find a better place to settle down and food for them.

It was then he met Xie Wen. Xie Wen found him unconscious under the tree. Xie Wen was hunting at that time. Xie Wen hauled him to a nearby shelter and nursed him back to health. Xie Wen had never said anything about his identity at that time. He only told Yun Shao that he was a wanderer, a homeless man.

When Xie Wen had learned about Yun Shao's situation, he helped them by suggested to Yun Shao a new place to settle down. Not only that, Xie Wen also gave him a bag of seeds to plant some vegetables afterward. Xie Wen also brought a small flock of sheep. Yun Shao had always wondered where did Xie Wen gotten these resources from.

Not long after that, Yun Shao finally knew Xie Wen's identity during one of the tribe leader's meeting. He then knew that the seeds and the sheep were from Xie Wen's own house. Because of that, Yun Shao forever feel gratitude toward Xie Wen and his kindness.

That night, Rui Yue did not have any dinner and he went to sleep early. He dreamt about his parents and he cried in his sleep. The next morning, Yun Shao and Qi Hua found Rui Yue was on a high fever. Rui Yue remain unconscious and cried in his sleep for a week. After a week, his fever had finally receded.

But sadly, Rui Yue woke up with no recollection of his parents. Yun Shao was told by the healer that the death of Xie Wen and Su Yun probably dealt a huge blow on Rui Yue and it was so painful that Rui Yue unconsciously choose to block and forget it.

Even though Rui Yue had forgotten about his parents, but Yun Shao still explained to Rui Yue about Xie Wen and Su Yun. Yun Shao treated Rui Yue as his own son and Rui Yue grew up as a Qingli tribe's people. Rui Yue grew up to be a good-looking man and he looking just like his deceased mother. Qi Hua who always with him, grew up to be a good-looking man too. QI Hua owned a well-defined face, tall, sturdy and broad shoulder. He inherited his father's look.

A lot of people admired Qi Hua. First for his look. Secondly for his braveness and his skill in hunting. Rui Yue too, admired him and he had special feeling toward Qi Hua. At first Rui Yue thought that the feeling he had for Qi Hua was just a brotherly love. But it turned out to be something more than that.

He realized it when he was just twelve. Qi Hua had brought him along to hunt. As they were walking by the river stream, Rui Yue accidentally slipped and twisted his ankle. Qi Hua immediately rushed over to him and examined him.

"Yue Er! You alright?" Qi Hua asked in concerned as he pulled Rui Yue up gently.

Rui Yue nodded. "I'm... I'm fine." He replied slowly. But the truth was, he felt a sharp pain on his right foot and he chose to endure it.

"Careful, Yue Er. Over here is a bit slippery." Qi Hua said and he clasped Rui Yue's hand.

"Let's walk together. Don't let go of my hand, alright?" Qi Hua added. Rui Yue nodded with a smile.

The warmth of Qi Hua's hand brought comfort to him. He secretly peeked at Qi Hua who was beside him. Qi Hua was looking in front with a serious look. Rui Yue looked at Qi Hua's well-defined face and suddenly he felt strange. His heart picked up the speed and he felt his face flushing. He looked down immediately.

He was too busy thinking about the feeling that he just had, that he did not realized that he had put too much force on his injured foot. The sharp pain coursed through and he yelped. He stopped and gripped Qi Hua's hand tightly. Qi Hua too, stopped walking.

"Yue Er, what's wrong?" Qi Hua immediately looked at Rui Yue in concern.

"N... No... Nothing." Rui Yue mustered a smile.

Qi Hua frowned and he let go off Rui Yue's hand. Before Rui Yue could stop him, Qi Hua already crouched down and pressed on Rui Yue's ankle lightly.

"Don't!" Rui Yue exclaimed loudly and he gritted in pain.

Qi Hua stood up. "I knew it. And you still dare to force yourself to walk in that condition." Qi Hua frowned at him and said with an upset tone.

"Sorry... I just..." Rui Yue looked down meekly.

"I know. You just don't want to let me worry. Don't do that again next time. Tell me if you're feeling pain or uncomfortable, if this happened again in the future. For now, let me carry you home." Qi Hua kneeled down.

Rui Yue stood there looking and Qi Hua turned back and looked at Rui Yue. "Yue Er? What are you waiting for? Come, I will piggy back you home."

Even though Rui Yue was reluctant, but he still let Qi Hua piggy backed him at the end. The feeling of Qi Hua's broad back brought a comfortable and safe feeling to Rui Yue. Not only that, after they back home, Qi Hua took care of Rui Yue's injury by himself. Qi Hua was attentive toward him that the strange feeling he had for Qi Hua grew stronger.

It was then he realized that the feeling he had for Qi Hua, was not ordinary. He was unsure of how Qi Hua felt toward him and doesn't want to ruin the relationship he had with Qi Hua. So, he would never tell Qi Hua about this and choose to keep it a secret from him. As long as he could stay by Qi Hua's side and support him, he already satisfied.

Recently, they received a letter from the neighbouring tribe, Chu tribe, who was about 30 kilometres away from Qingli tribe, planned to visit them. The reason was because, the seer of the Chu tribe had prophesied that the winter on that year will be exceptionally harsh.

Harsh winter means lesser food production and the villagers will have less food to eat. Afraid that they might not be able to withstand the winter, Chu tribe's chief decided to visit Qingli and discussed with them about this matter.

Yun Shao's health had been deteriorating, so he had Qi Hua to help him on this matter. The envoys will be staying at Qingli for three days. Qi Hua's task is to host the envoys with hospitality. So, Rui Yue helped Qi Hua to arrange accommodations for the guest.

It was the day where the guests were expected to arrive. Both Qi Hua and Rui Yue already waiting at the waiting area meant for guest. After a while, the guest finally appeared. It was led by a lady and there were two young men followed behind. The lady was clad in Chu tribe's robe and wore silver accessories.

The two young men stopped by the door. Only the lady walked languidly toward Qi Hua and Rui Yue. She stopped at a few steps away from them.

"Nice to meet you. I'm the daughter of the Chu tribe's chief. My name is Qing Yao." The lady in front of Rui Yue introduced herself.

"I'm Qi Hua, and this is Rui Yue." Qi Hua introduced himself and Rui Yue. "Welcome to Qingli tribe." Qi Hua added.

Rui Yue smiled and as Qi Hua introduced him. But Qing Yao's brown eyes only fixed on Qi Hua. Her eyes shown an unreadable emotion in them. "Thank you for having us here." Qing Yao replied coyly.

Rui Yue still keep his smile on his face. But he secretly peeked at Qi Hua, wondering what was Qing Yao's impression in Qi Hua's mind. Qi Hua seems to not cared about the way Qing Yao acted and did not show any interest on her. Instead, Qi Hua just gave Qing Yao a diplomatic smile and had a man to escort them to their respective room.

Rui Yue looked at the back of that attractive lady. 'Maybe not now. But one day, for sure Qi Hua will come to like her. After all, she is beautiful and attractive...' A negative thought flitted by in Rui Yue's mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.9K 45
"Loving you was the greatest mistake I've committed in my entire existence." "If I'll be reborn, let's never meet again." "I chose death because that...
210K 12K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
2.1K 63 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
271K 5.6K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...