Sleep tight Good night || DaY...

By elevstrange

Nayeon can't sleep, Dahyun helps her out and because of that a little bond was made. More

Note
Chapter 1: Following you
Chapter 2: Efforts
Chapter 3: Denial Dahyun
Chapter 4: Let him go
Chapter 5: The hug
Chapter 6: Thank you
Chapter 7: No feelings
Chapter 8: Aggressive
Chapter 9: Kim Top-hyun
Chapter 10: Me likey?ΒΏ
Chapter 12: a nice messΒΏ?
Chapter 13: Just me and you
Chapter 14: Possessive
Chapter 15: Coward
Chapter 16: Finally??
Chapter 17: Restore
Chapter 18: Ouch
Chapter 19: Where do broken hearts go
Chapter 20: Something new
Chapter 21: Everything has changed
Chapter 22: Satisfaction
Chapter 23: Hatred
Chapter 24: Favor
Chapter 25: Realization
Chapter 26: Friends? Friends.
Chapter 27: What "Just friends" do?
Chapter 28: Let's be real
Chapter 29: hey, i love you!
Chapter 30: Happy Together
Playlist

Chapter 11: Oh No

2.7K 112 73
By elevstrange

Nayeon's POV

weeks after THAT night, Tzuyu and i become super close unexpectedly. Every friday night is only our night, "Stargazing with Natzu" Tzuyu thought of that name.

But our friendship is just platonic. We both agreed to that. Tzuyu still likes Sana. I still love Dahyun, what can we do about that?

Sana and Dahyun... after that night they become more close than ever, sometimes sana would fetch dahyun from school, sana would ask dahyun out and eat some ice cream and they would do lots of stuffs that only the two of them knew and i knew all of the things they do because Tzuyu told me.

Tzuyu and dahyun along with chaeyoung are roomates, of course they would always talk about what happened to their day. That's why.

So its friday and i need to fetch Tzuyu for our friday night bonding.

When i went inside the dorm all of them are gathered around in the dining room.

"perfect timing Nayeonie! dahyun has an announcement to say go take a sit." Momo said and i sat beside Jihyo. I looked at Tzuyu and she looked at me too. "Let's go unnie!" she mouthed at me but i just said "Later" and i give my focus to dahyun.

"uhmm unnies..."

"Go Dahyun you can do it." Jihyo said. She looked at me and give me a smile, what was that for.

"I just wanted to say that..."

"Our Dahyunie is not a baby anymore woahhh!!" Jeongyeon cheered, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jihyo, Momo joined. Sana looks down. Tzuyu looked chill. Wait what is happening why is my heart beating fast?

"uhmm so-"

"Dahyun and i are dating." Finally, Sana spoke.

"Yea-- HUH WHAT???" Jeongyeon said then she stood up.
"Ehhh???" Momo said. Chaeyoung was shocked and it left her mouth open. Mina said something but i didn't hear it. Dahyun said something to Sana, Sana just smiled at her. Jihyo hold my hand. "Nayeon..." she said. I just patted her back.

Everyone become so noisy. Tzuyu walked out carefully but i noticed that.

"Hey since when???"
"How come i didn't know this first!"
"Am i gonna lose another playmate?"

They threw a lot of questions to Dahyun, all that i can do this time is... to follow Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, i think its time for us to go"

"We shoud've left earlier." She faced me and... she's crying.

"Tzuyu I'm... I'm sorry..." It hurts to see Tzuyu cry.

"Let's just go." She said then she hopped inside my car.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Dahyun unnie is dumb."

"Hey don't say that.

"I'm sorry but your dahyunie is dumb, how come she didn't notice that i like Sana unnie?? Like i always say it to her face "I like sana unnie, don't you dare steal her from me!" and she would just laugh. Little did i know her laugh means something..." Tzuyu took a sip to her lemonade. when her lemonade can is empty, she smash it first before throwing it somewhere else

"Hey that's littering!"

"...my point is, she's my best friend. I mean you know, atleast give some consederation from her best friend's feeling a.k.a me who has a big fat crush on Minarozaki Sana!" she speak like a drunk old man who got divorced with his wife.

"hey wait how many lemonades have you drank?" i asked half concerned.

"Nayeon unnie!!!" she said and then she started crying. I pulled her closer to me and i let her rest on my shoulder, i patted her back.

"Why aren't you crying??" she asked.

"because i saw this coming and i cried weeks before this shitty night." i said calmly.

"Oh."

"Tzuyu."

"Yes?" she looked at me.

"My insomia is back i can't sleep." Tzuyu sit straight and she wiped her tears. "Since when?"

"About a week ago."

Dahyun's POV

the night sana and her kissed

"oh shit did we just kiss-"

"shhhhhh! she saw it" sana put a finger on Dahyun's mouth.

"WHAT??? SOMEBODAY SAW US?!!!"

"keep your voice low and yes it was Nayeon..."

Sana did the first move she kissed Dahyun first, thankfully Dahyun responded and it seems like she's liking it. Sana saw in her peripheral vision that Nayeon's there watching them... so she pulled Dahyun more closer and she kissed her more aggressively, dahyun did too.

"Oh no i screwed up" i said then i covered my mouth

"Hey i know you liked it." Sana elbowed me and then she gave me a smirk.

"Heeyyy!!!" I playfully smacked her and she just laughed.

a week after that sana unnie fetch me from school, woah this is new.

"unnie what are you doing??"

"I remember what you said last week. And yes, I'm helping you."

"From what??"

"I'll help you get rid of your feelings from Nayeon."

"Oh... okay." I just agreed but in fact I'm scared at the same time because my best bud Tzuyu likes her.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana unnie and i are getting a lot more closer these days so she would just ran into me and say "yah dahyun unnie!! i like sana unnie don't you dare steal her from me or I'll delete your Platinum I level account in pubg!" I just laughed everytime she tells me that and she always remind me that but she got tired too.

I've also noticed that Tzuyu is slowly drifting away from our game time ever since that Fridaynight-bonding-time that they have with Nayeon unnie, i don't know what is that but it sucks.

It sucks because Tzuyu only plays with us once a week, sometimes twice. And it also sucks because... I'm kinda jealous???

Its been weeks already that night and Sana unnie and i are really really close. Maybe almost at the same level of closeness that i have with chae and tzu?

And i repeat, at the same time I'm scared too because Tzuyu likes Sana unnie!!!! and i can't do something!!!! i want to get rid of my feelings for Nayeon unnie!!!!!

I hope Tzuyu won't get mad at me for being close with her crush. I always assure her too that there's nothing between me and Sana unnie.

one day after school somebody approach me.

"hey let's talk." it was just Nayeon unnie. she grabbed me by the arms but i brushed it off.

"Hey hey hey! what do you want?"

"Dahyun I'm sorry... about what happened that night..." its already been weeks after that and i can't believe she's still thinking about it.

"Okay. I actually forgot about that but thanks for reminding it to me."

"Sorry. I'm really sorry." she hold my hands and I look at her in the eyes, she's really sincere about it.

"uhmm okay. I forgive you. Let's not talk about that again okay?" I said and i give her a smile. "I need to go now unnie bye.." that' the last thing i said to her and then i left her there.

A week after that a very good news came to me woohooo. I aced all of my test like omg what kind miracle just happened to me. So i told them that I'll be saying the good news later at dinner.

"perfect timing Nayeonie! dahyun has an announcement to say go take a sit." Momo unnie said.

Woah it is indeed a perfect timing... Nayeon unnie came. Oh i know why because its friday she definitely came for Tzuyu. Okay.

"uhmm unnies..." shit I'm nervous.

"Go Dahyun you can do it." Jihyo said. Lol what hahahaha

"I just wanted to say that..." why the fuck am i nervous its just a test its not that i passed a board exam.

"Our Dahyunie is not a baby anymore woahhh!!" Jeongyeon unnie cheered, Chaeyoung, Mina unnie, Jihyo unnie, Momo unnie joined. What's wrong with them??

"uhmm so-" i was cutted off because Sana unnie spoke.

"Dahyun and i are dating." Sana unnie said. WHAT??? OH NO.

Then everyone become so loud. No no no no this is not part of the plan. I looked at Sana unnie. "Unnie why'd you do this?"

"Its okay dahyunie i got everything under control" she assured then she smiled at me.

Everyone's so loud once again, they keep on throwing questions at me and i feel like I'm a celebrity that is want to be interviewed by a lot of reporters because i got exposed with my dating life Lol.

Then i noticed Tzuyu walked out. Oh shit. Nayeon unnie followed her.

This is bad i don't want this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for chapter 11 yeehaaa

Tbh this update was supposed to be release last friday but i got distracted with the news...about Mina last thursday.

Of course it hurted me. But on the good side at least she's giving a lot of time to rest!

MINA WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!!! #GetWellSoonMina

And btw i have two MiHyun fanfic on draft but to be release very soon (somewhere this month) hehe.

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE Y'ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.7K 15
"Trying to seduce me while I'm sleeping again?" how she wish they had met under different circumstances.
87.9K 4K 36
Myoui Mina enjoys playing games, but most especially this arcade game that could potentially let her win the penguin plush she had always wanted ever...
266 14 9
In order to get a heartbroken Momo out of the house, Sana enlists Nayeon to join them in a friendly competition. The rules are simple, the more women...
95.1K 2.6K 25
When your own eyes felt like they have their own minds and it automatically look on specific one person. It just kept on looking on her and felt like...