Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)

9.5K 306 25
By BluePringlez

Kakashi POV.

After hearing Asoka's... rant. I didn't reply back, I didn't have anything else to reply. So I didn't.

Maybe in a few years from now she'll be my friend..

'I hate you' Those words echoed around my thoughts, causing me to look down from my current opponent momentarily.

A young man who was a very strong opponent.

"Don't keep your eyes away from your opponent." He taunted.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Why? Are you going to curse me?" He asked.

"I do believe it would be easier to know your name while I fight you." I spoke bored already. "Plus, I do believe it would be nice for you to know the name of your demise, My name is Kakashi."

"Iaki." He bowed his head a small bit, in a 'nice to meet you' matter. "Maybe if we hadn't met under such surcamstances, we could have been friends." He spoke.

I nodded a little to his words then became serious. He was an enemy. I do not want to kill him. Infact, we were ordered not to kill anyone unless nessisary.

I just hope Asoka will not have to carry the burden of killing someone.

- - - Asoka Pov - - -

Holy Shit.

I ducked down and the Kunai continued going in the other direction. A new Kunai came and went over my head, and dissapeared.

A Loop. We've been warped through a loop. There is only one Kunai, my Kunai. I did the handsigns for release, and saw the Kunai drop to the floor with a clang.

"Asoka. What the hell was that?!" Rami screamed, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the wall, afraid of any other attacks.

"We were in a loop-hole. The Kunai would have went forever. It's like a portal warper thing." I explained to her, looking around to emphasise that we were in a loop .

"Seriously?" Ichi asked me, raising her voice slightly. I nodded to her.

"Didn't you guys notice?"

"No. How did you notice?" Nii asked. I pointed at the wall.

"The same little hole was in the same place every few meters." I stated, pointing to a crick in the wall. Rami's eye twitched.

"How did you even notice that?" She asked.

"I WAS BORED, OKAY?!" I yelled, pouting and crossing my arms.

She rolled her eyes. "We're in enemy territory, it may not be wise to yell like that." Wei spoke. I shrugged. Just because it isn't wise, doesn't mean I can't do it. We continued walking and soon met more stairs leading upwards. Nii went to take a step, when I grabbed his hand.

"Its a-" A swipe of a giant battle axe cut me off, almost getting Nii, till I pulled him back.

"Holy Shhhhh-irt!" Rami yelled, then covered her mouth with both hands.

"The whole flight of stairs are covered in traps." I pointed out.

"How did you notice?" Ichi asked me, in shock.

"I saw the thin wire by the foot of the stairs." I pointed to the invisible wire that glistened from my point of view.

"Wow. You are seriously observant." Rami pointed out. I shrugged at her true words and pointed at the wall behind her.

"Theres a passage behind you." She turned around confused.

I walked around her, and took the fabric that hung over the doorway. Pulling it down in one tug. It was a camaflauge fabric that hid the open doorway from view. I walked in first, peering around the corner to see three women dressed in uniforms, hiding a young boy behind them.

"Heyo." I greeted, giving them a wave.

They stiffened and gasped slightly. The boy peered from the woman's waist. I could see his brown hair and grey eyes.

"Uhm. Not to be a bother or anything, I'll put the fabric back up on our way out. But- do you know how to get to the King's Floor? I'm kind of looking for him." I said giving a half hearted laugh. They all backed up into the wall, trying to shrink away and become invisible from my gaze.

"Hey, 'Soka, Who are you talking t-too..." Rami stopped short and looked at the frightened women. The boy tried to get a better look, as the women huddled around him in the corner. All silently whispering to themselves. The boy fell out from their legs and Rami and him had eyecontact. Somthing clicked in both their brains.

"Well I'll be darned. Roy?" She asked, grinning, and dashing over to him, scooping him up, before twirling around and hugging him like crazy.

"Put him down!" Yelled one of the women.

"No! No Mama! Its Bara-chan!" Roy squealed, grinning and pulling Rami's dark hair a few times.

"B-Bara? But they were all-"

"I'm a Bara too." I pointed out awkwardly, raising my hand slightly.

"Wait a second. Asoka?" One of the women pointed to my twin in confusion. She shook her head and pointed to me, but cut off what the woman was about to say.

"I pretended to be Asoka, all those years ago. I'm her twin sister though, Rami Bara."

"Then you're still alive?" The second women poked my cheek and gasped when it made contact.

"We're here to overthrow the King, and save Kusagakure from itself." Rami grinned at the end of her talk.

"You're here to save us?" The last one spoke, stepping forwards to me. She seemed cautious. I nodded slowly. The three women looked at eachother and to Roy then Rami, who whispered with grins to one another.

"We'll show you the servant entrance to the King's Throne Room. He should be there. Our way is actually one of the fastast ways to get there." The second woman spoke. Her green eyes shone, as she tucked a brown strand of hair behind her ear.

The first woman gestured for us to follow her, Roy went to his mother, the third woman. The ladies all looked alike. Perhaps they were sisters?

Before we left, I steppd into the hallway where traps were set. Beckoning the rest of my team into the passage. They followed, and before I left, I cast a genjutsu on the stairs, showing me and my team dead with blood flowing around us. Element of supprise is always an amazing thing.

~ ~ Kurenai POV ~ ~

Alice, that was the young woman's name. She was a great opponent, but too self centered. She was bad at taijutsu, but managed to create a number of high level jutsus. I suppose its because of her large chakra reserve. She ended up panting on her knees, fists balled up on the floor. Alice had a lot more to learn. She uses Anger as fuel. What was she angry at? How did I know?

I have no idea what she was angry about. I knew because her expression was full of hatered and loathing as soon as I cast my first Genjutsu.

Now that she's tired, I walked up to her slowly.

"Are you-" She coughed multiple times, then continued. "Going to kill me?" Sounding innocent and afraid a small bit.

"Our rules in this invasion, is not to kill, or be killed. Passing out is the best option. We only want to over throw the King, and let the Bara take her place. This would be the best choice, peace would find its way here again." I said, looking down at Alice.

"L-Long live A-Asoka. Q-Queen of K-Kusa." Alice coughed out, the voice that came from her however, sounded somewhat empty and echoey. "What the-" Alice didn't get to finish her... whatever she was going to say, and passed out onto the dirt floor.

I looked at her for a second, and made sure she wasn't acting. Then layed a jutsu over her so she would remain sleeping, until this was over.

I pet the Bee that stayed on my shoulder during the whole battle, even helping me out a small bit, by telling me if it was a double layer.

"Kurenai Report to All: I've defeated my opponent, she is still alive, just passed out. I am moving to catch up to my Team." I told the Bee to transmit.

"Asoka Report to Kurenai: Be careful of traps. There are tons in here. Almost got our heads chopped off a dozen times or so. We disabled many of the ones on our path, however we found some servants who are helping us find our way to the Throne Room using the Servant Tunnels."

"Grey Report to Kurenai: We found Servants who also want to overthrow the King and return to their family. They are taking us to the Th- DAMN IT OW THAT HURT!" I laughed alittle at the transmission. "Grey Report to Kurenai: To the Throne room. Damn. This servant is seriously Kinky," The sound of a smack and a few punches "OW STOP HITTING ME YOU ABUSIVE HOUSEWIFE!"

Oh Grey..

Shaking my head I added chakra to my feet and leaped as quickly as I could to catch up.

~ ~ Gai POV~ ~

The path we went on was filled with endless traps and triggers. We made it out alive thankfully though.

Riza took my hand again and squeezed it a little. She was afraid. To come back to this place where she betrayed. Wait a moment. Afraid was an understatement. Terrifed was more appropriate to what she felt. I looked down at her for a second, and smiled to her.

"I'll protect you my love. You will never be hurt as long as I'm here." I told her. She looked at me for a small second in shock, which transformed into a blushing grin.

"Ofcourse I won't. But you wont be hurt or in danger of being hurt because I'll protect our love and bonds."

"For youth." I spoke with a sparkleing smile, giving her a thumbs up. She nodded and her grip on my arm tightened a fraction.

The shinobi behind us continued walking, seeming cautious.

"There is a trap that my father spoke about, it was uhm. Something about silence. Oh. I remember! It was a silence so quiet giving people splitting headaches, and cause them to pass out. But even if we spoke, our voices would be gone, we would become deaf, and mute. Finding less air and less until we pass out. If that happens, I remeber he said to put your fingers over your nose, and blow to pop your ears. He said that it would fix it." Riza said, nodding her head softly as she thought harder.

"We'll keep that in mind." I told her.

"Gai Report to All: If Silence happens, or you cannot speak or hear, blow your nose so your ears pop. Or else you may pass out and be vurnable."

No replys came. I didn't expect one right now. But atleast everybody knew.

- - Asoka POV - -

"The Throne room is right here." Lena, the oldest siter of the three spoke, pointing to the small door, Roy, her soon, clung behind her.

Our Chakras were hidden to the point where we didn't even exist to others.

Entering the throne room, we opened the door a little, peeking in. I walked in first, followed by everyone else. My heart pounded loudly as I went on and on moving closer.

The throne was in front of us, and we crept on it slowly. I put a kunai where a neck was supposed to be. But a cold one was placed on mine.

"You thought you could sneak up on me, Wilting Flower?"

- - - END CHAPTER - - -

If you guys gots a chance, can you check out this epic book called "Funny Bonz" By Brett Saltzman :D

Its an amazing hilarious epic JokeBook.

He's a family friend and it'd mean the world if you could check it out. Thank you my blue food! :D Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 262 19
Ohayƍ! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
18.4K 511 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
888K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...