Climax

By 2drk2c

Gay Five Short Stories. Curiosity Made Carl Gay - bxb Stand In - mxm Weang And Wanking - bxb My Man - mxm Mid... More

Author Note
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 1
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 2
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 3
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 4
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 5
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 6
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 7
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 8
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 9
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 10
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 11
Curiosity Made Carl Gay 12
Curiosity Made Carl Gay 13
Stand In 1
Stand In 2
Stand In 3
Stand In 4
Stand In 5
Stand In 6
Stand In 7
Stand In 8
Weang and Wanking 1
Weang and Wanking - 2
Weang and Wanking - 3
Weang and Wanking - 4
Weang and Wanking - 5
Weang and Wanking - 6
Weang and Wanking - 7
My Man - 1
My Man - 2
My Man 3
My Man - 4
My Man - 5
My Man - 6
My Man - 7
My Man - 8
My Man - 9
Midnight call - 1
Midnight call - 2
Midnight call - 3
Midnight call 4
Midnight call 5
Midnight call - 6
Midnight call - 7

Midnight call - 8

7.1K 352 61
By 2drk2c

Dananjay Reddy

The next four hours dragged. Tea, dinner and small talk all of which I couldn't get through fast enough. 

We kissed. 

In the rain.

Like in the cheesy movies.

It was perfect. Spontaneous. The taste of his lips was still lingering, even after dinner. I'd like to taste it again and again and again.

"Jay?" Poorni shook my shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Are you sleeping with your eyes open? I was asking if we all can go to a movie tomorrow."

"Um... Sure." I nodded.

Mamma shooed me to bed.

"Go sleep." She told Will.

I got up immediately and left. 

"I'm not sleepy." I heard Will saying.

What the fuck?

As I removed from my sweaty shirt, a new thought took root. 

Didn't he like the kiss?

He enjoyed it, didn't he?

"Getting naked for me?" Will whispered in my ear, uprooting my poisonous thought. He always walked like a cat and pounced like one too.

"Why would I? You weren't feeling sleepy." I moved away.

He pulled me back, "someone has to be rational." He said and breathed on my neck, "all evening you were behaving like the absent minded Einstein." His arms circled my waist and met in the front.

I shivered as goosebumps rose all over my body. "He was not absent minded."

"He sure was." Will's lips found my neck and brushed against the soft skin, "if you style your hair that way, you would look exactly like him." He trailed his mouth to my throat bending my neck backwards.

My chuckle came out as a moan. "Will..."

"I'm super nervous and very excited. I don't even know what I'm doing." He admitted in a whisper, tongue grazing my Adam apple.

Right. With his strong arms and confident stance, I forgot he was new to everything. I should take the lead.

"It doesn't matter. As long as the door is locked and we are reasonably quiet, you can do anything you want, except fucking." I veered us to the bed and sat down.

"Why not?" He sat with his legs brushing mine, his arm pulling me closer to his side.

"I don't have condoms or lube."

"You went shopping when we slept." He pointed out.

"Yeah, one of my second cousins works in the pharmacy." That was the problem when you have a big family who all lived in the same place. No privacy.

Will groaned and pushed me down. "Fuck it." His powerful legs pinned me down as his mouth found mine. The kiss started as a slow exploration, his tongue lapping on my lips, but when my hands cupped his back, it changed gears and deepened. I pulled down his shorts while his tongue found its way into my mouth, claiming it.

Oh my fucking fuck. I'm gonna come just by the contact of his skin. His taut ass cheeks were hot to my touch, begging me to squeeze them.

"Do something, Dan." Will whispered, when I stayed frozen, trying to cool down my nerves.

"This is... you are..." I looked into those eyes I had fallen for, "I don't want to finish before you even start." I kissed softly on his lips, "I want your first time to be sexy and hot."

"This isn't my first time." Will rubbed his lips on my lips, "my first time was super sexy and hot, I had your voice in surround system."

I smiled, "in that case," my hands gripped his back, eliciting a moan from him, "we can go for messy and fast for the second time."

"Yes, please." He bit my cheek, the same way I did him.

"Take off your shirt." I rolled away from him and shed my pants and boxers.

He knelt on the bed and pulled his shirt off, his arms and stomach flexed, showcasing well formed muscles, the most flexing muscle was between his thighs, it jumped up and down, the tip bent upwards, already coated in precum.

"Jesus Christ, stop staring like that." Will covered his dick with his hands.

I laughed, "shy?" I pounced on him before he could reply. He went down taking me with him. "I'm gonna blow you. Come in my mouth okay? I wanna taste you. Every drop of you." I kissed his chin as he looked at me with glazed over eyes.

His cock throbbed when I took it in my hand, "hold my head, Will. Tell me what you like. Don't be shy, ask for whatever you want." When he just stared, I took it as a yes and put him in my mouth, the salty taste awoke my body to full awareness. I tasted each and every square inch of the bulging flesh. My tongue got familiar with the veins ran along his dick, my nose was pushed into his pubes when Will's fingers in my hair tightened and slammed me in. His dick was in my throat, I slowly flexed it, breathing through my nose. It has been a long time since I had deep throated. I relaxed and let the lust coursing through me take control. Then it came naturally.

Will moaned loudly when I started moving. "Fuck... oh... oh... so... gooo...d... oh... Dan..." his hand on my head directed my mouth in and out of his pubes with every thrust. His motions became fast, his breaths were quicker. "Fuck... oh... I'm coming...oh...oh..." his fingers relaxed as hot springs shot in my throat.

I slowly withdrew, my jaw ached at the abuse, my eyes watered, but my hard dick twitched for attention.

"Dan... are you crying?" He sat up, wiping my eyes.

"Bastard..." my voice had gone scratchy.

"What?"

"A warning would have been nice. You owe me. Big time." I said and pushed him down. I needed release, and I needed it from Will. 

"I don't get it. Did I do something wrong?" Will asked as I looked for the coconut oil bottle that was somewhere there.

When I found it, I uncapped it and poured a good amount in my palm and lathered my fingers. "A man needs a word of warning before he had to deep throat." I said and bent his legs, he was pliant, like there was no strength left in him.

"Deep throat? What? Oh... my... oh my..." he forgot his question when my finger entered him. 

"I'm gonna fuck you now, bare back. Okay?"

"Why does this sound sexy?"

I rub my finger inside him. "I need a tight, slick place to thrust, just like you needed." My finger worked fast, Will had his eyes closed, his fingers gripped my shoulder as I went in and out of his hole.

"I'm clean. Almost as clean as you." I added another finger, "its gonna be painful. Just stop me if it gets too much." I added another load of coconut oil and plunged another finger. 

Will buckled down groaning. "Fuck, it burns like hell."

"Yes. It does. Ready?" I asked panting as much as Will. He nodded, head almost swallowed by the pillow.

"Don't hate me, Will. I am sorry." With that stupid apology, I sunk in.

"FU—" I clamped my hand down on his mouth, shutting him down.

"It's over, the worst of it is over." I lied, swiping his hair away. His stomach was full with dinner, every hit was gonna rock him. Some guys enjoyed it, but not everyone.

"It looks...great in porn." He said, the voice of a betrayed man.

I laughed. "It is great. We have to prep properly. Next time. I am a caveman now." I thrust in, his virgin passageway protested and closed around.

"Oh, my intestines..." he groaned.

I pulled out, maybe it was too much for the first time, no need to go all out on him.

"Do it again." He commanded.

Well...in that case. I grinned. "Yes, boss."

I pressed his knees into the pillow and made his ass stand up in the air before pushing in.

"OH..." Will cried.

"If you make any loud noises, I won't show you where your prostate is." I warned but went ahead and showed him exactly where it was.

"Shit... oh shit..." he moaned as I hit the spot again and again. My dick was in a heaven that was hot.

"Say my name, Will."

"Jay... fuck me, Jay."

I faltered for a second at hearing the name, then my heart swelled in joy. "Yes."

"Yes, just like that." Will let go of the death grip he had on the bed covers and reached out to touch my chest.

I put his fingers around my nipples. "Play with them."

"I see." He said in his bossy tone and flicked them with his forefinger.

My dick shivered at the sensation. "Fucker." I gave a long thrust making him lose his senses.

"Oh... oh..."

"Yeah... oh..." I teased and pulled out. "I'm gonna move fast. Gonna fuck you for real."

"Yes, Jay."

I fucked him. Only the sound of humping gave company to the air conditioner's whirring fan. Will bit down on the blanket as I slammed into him again and again, looking down at my living sexual fantasy.

I leaned down on him pressing my head in the crook of his neck and thrust the final few times. He held me as my world shattered and floated in the Milkyway.

"Thanks." I whispered and kissed his neck.

"I didn't know sex could burn more calories than cross fit training." Will mumbled.

I chuckled. "That's all you got to say?"

"What did I do wrong?" He asked as I rolled away. 

"You mister... don't know what is a blow job and what is deep throating. We will get to that later. Now let's go clean up and wipe clean of the signs of sex." I pulled a towel and went to the bathroom, "stay right there."

I came back with the wet towel and cleaned him, "get up and wash." I said when he watched me quietly.

"I can't move a muscle. Particularly my lower body." He stretched like a cat.

"Then, you have to explain to mamma, what's the dried up white stuff on the blanket."

Will sprang up and ran to the bathroom. Chuckling I took off the bed cover that had too much oil. That could be explained as spillage. I put a new cover after wiping the oil from the bed protector with the towel. 

"God, I'm never having sex anywhere other than my place. Do you have to clean everything?" Will asked.

"Yes, and I'd still think they'll know it tomorrow." It was like school days, when I had to wash bed sheets after a hot dream and be paranoid the whole week if everyone knew it anyways.

"They won't if you stop being an Einstein." Will pulled on a new shirt and shorts.

"I can't help it around you." I replied honestly and settled down next to him.

He grinned and pulled the blanket over us. "It's going to be fun then."

I dragged him closer and gave a kiss. "Don't be a menace."

"I'll try."

We slept with a smile.

My phone shrilled into the quiet night.

Will groaned and moved away.

I looked around for the phone and shut it before squinting at the caller ID.

Susan.

"Hey. It's two o'clock here." I said instead of hello. She had only called me three times after I came home, still I didn't want her to think she could call me on my vacation and pester me about work.

"I'm so very sorry Dan. But something is seriously wrong. I don't know what to do. Oh God. I'm gonna faint. Mrs. Bassio is so angry. I never want to—"

I cut her off. "Stop. What's wrong? Why is she angry?"

"GG is gone Dan. Gone. Vanished from the face of the Earth. No one knows where he is. Now his mother is breathing down my neck. Demanding to talk to her son, as if I have him in my hand bag. If I tell her that I can't find him, she'll fire me. Before crushing me with her high—"

I put my head in my hand.

"Susan... breathe. You didn't tell her that you couldn't find him. That's good. Tell her that he's in a meeting in Vancouver and you have informed the reception to ask him to call her. If she didn't get a call in another fifteen minutes, ask her to contact you again. Understand?" I said in a slow, steady voice.

Susan breathed. "How are you so cool? He isn't in Vancouver. I contacted them. How can you talk so calmly? How—"

"Do as I say and don't worry. I got this." I cut the call and kicked the guy who made her worry.

"Get up asshole." I should have asked him what he told everyone about his ad-hoc visit.

He groaned but made no move to get up. "Will... wake up." I shook him.

"Morning already?" He opened one eye.

"Idiot. Your mom's looking for you. Call her. Where's your phone? What the fuck you told about your trip to India?" I made him sit up.

"Fuck."

I waited as he rubbed his eyes and collected his thoughts.

"I kind of didn't say anything, just made everyone think I was in the other office. Like a loop."

I groaned, "and you thought that would hold up for a month?"

He shrugged. "I'd have checked-in in between. It was a perfect plan."

"Mrs. Bassio thinks otherwise. You are in Vancouver. Call and ask her where the fire is. Poor Susan." I shook my head.

"Why are you snapping at me?" He asked in a small voice.

I hugged him feeling like an asshole. He came here for me. "I'm sorry. I'm just angry at myself for not asking you about this earlier."

"It's not your fault that I can't have a life. She is ruining it."

"Don't start whining. Call her, it might be as simple as to ask how are you." I consoled.

Will laughed hysterically.

We both knew. Mrs. Bassio never seeked him out for anything simple or motherly. 

****

William Bassio

"I enjoyed every second of my stay." I said to mamma. She nodded and hugged me tight.

She said something and blessed me by keeping her hand on my head.

"Thanks." I turned to Poorni, "you all should come to Atlanta. No excuses. I'll keep pestering you until you visit, maybe then I'll get to see Mr. Poorni."

She laughed. "His name is Sundhar. He'd be back tomorrow. Come here." She too gave me a hug. I was surprised because I knew young Indian ladies didn't hug anyone outside of their immediate relatives. Did she consider me family now?

I got two more hugs from appa and Chintu. When I went to hug Jay, he glared. "Not yet. I'm coming to the airport."

"That's two hours drive. You don't have to."

Mamma shook her head. "No... no... for me..." she placed her hand in her heart.

"She'll worry if you go alone, whenever Jay leaves, all of us go to the airport and embarrass him in front of all those posh people. You're leaving in a hurry. If not, you too would have got the same treatment," Poorni said.

"Yes, you won't feel like boarding the flight after seeing their tear filled eyes." Jay said and rolled my suitcase out.

"Hey, that's the whole point. We want you to remember that we are here and we already miss you." Poorni shouted following him.

I felt like crying. Couldn't I get to stay a few more days and be myself? Why did mom had to have a crisis right now?

"I'm really going to miss your screams." I told Poorni and got a swat on my chest for my troubles. I waved to them from the car and I understood what Jay meant. Definitely there were tears in the ladies eyes. In mine too.

The car sped up replacing their faces with dust.

"Hey, are you crying?" Jay nudged me. He rode shotgun, saying he needed to tell the route.

"Fuck off."

"Own it, Will. The first time I came to Atlanta, an air hostess sat next to me for an hour, consoling me. I think I used at least a box of tissues."

I imagined it and laughed. "Really? In the flight?"

"Yes, I couldn't stop crying. I was ready to get down and board back the next flight. I think everyone in that flight would remember me. All of them had a kind word for me." Jay smiled.

I smiled too, "I wish I was there at the receiving end to console you."

"I wouldn't have cried that much then."

I grinned and looked away. 

Everything changed. For good. When he comes home, I'd be there to pick him up.

****

The boarding would start in another fifteen minutes. We were in the premium fliers lounge. Something was wrong with Jay. He was talking too much business.

"Stop. Look at me." I said, halting him.

He looked up. "What?" He snapped.

"I know that look now. Actually, I always knew that look. But I know what it means now. You're worrying." I said and moved closer.

He looked away. 

Not going to work, dude.

I took his hand. "You're worried that this is over. Aren't you?"

He turned back, surprised.

"I see. So, my guess is correct. You think I'm gonna go back to being GG and forget this as a vacation fling."

He hung his head. I tipped his head up. "Do you know what I'm going to do?"

He shook his head, eyes sad, so very sad that it reminded me of mamma when she talked to me the first night.

"You'd be fired from my secretary duty."

His eyes widened.

"You'd be hired as a data analyst for the R and D team. There would be so many rainbow flags in the company that the staff would get tired of real rainbows. Whoever doesn't like it can fuck off. If they vote me out off the board for it, so be it. Because I don't care. You know why?"

He shook his head, eyes brimming with tears. I took his face in my hands, closing the distance between us. Jay looked around, worried. I wasn't. It was a secluded lounge and if anybody had any issues let them come to me.

I forced his face to still and look at me. "I have other plans, I'm going to buy a six bedroom house, and get a golden retriever and a husky and a doberman. And I am planning to adopt a twins. Babies."

"All alone?" he whispered.

"No... with a husband. With you. I'm going to live your dream, because I love it, I love you. I want three dogs, two kids and you, Jay." 

We kissed then. It was sweet and more meaningful than the whole of my life.

"I want a pug." Jay said as the boarding call came.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"They are greedy and lazy."

"Asshole. They are great dogs." He pushed me as I got up.

"Still, no." I staggered and straightened.

He grinned. "We'll see."

"No amount of seducing would change my mind."

His eyes twinkled. "We'll see."

I pulled him into a bone crushing hug. "I'm grateful that you phoned me, Jay."

"Me too. To those fucking pants." 

I laughed and kissed him again.

**** Climax — 07/13/2019 ****

Author Note:

Thank you for reading.

That's it. Remove this book from your library and move on to better stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 22.2K 35
When Quinn discovers a boy watching his friend group play basketball, he gets filled with curiosity. A string of events will lead to him meeting Cody...
6.2K 461 29
ROMANCE/SHORTSTORIES Some people go out looking for love, some people stumble across it unexpectedly. Sometimes it is chaste, a fleeting moment in t...
5.3K 308 5
This is my collection of short stories, mostly focusing on the LGBTQ+ community, but sometimes I'm trying out something completely different. I hope...
403K 20.9K 57
This story starts out with me in jail... and ends with me in jail. But that's sort of suitable for a story about myself, is it not? This is more or l...