WRONG NUMBER|| POLO G

By abands

๐™จ๐™ž๐™ ๐™š! ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง. More

~_cast_~
๐Ÿ’ฐ1
๐Ÿ’ฐ2
๐Ÿ’ฐ3
๐Ÿ’ฐ4
๐Ÿ’ฐ5
๐Ÿ’ฐ6
๐Ÿ’ฐ7
๐Ÿ’ฐ8
๐Ÿ’ฐ9
๐Ÿ’ฐ10
๐Ÿ’ฐ11
๐Ÿ’ฐ12
๐Ÿ’ฐ13
๐Ÿ’ฐ14
๐Ÿ’ฐ15
๐Ÿ’ฐ16
๐Ÿ’ฐ17
๐Ÿ’ฐ18
๐Ÿ’ฐ19
๐Ÿ’ฐ20
๐Ÿ’ฐ21
๐Ÿ’ฐ22
๐Ÿ’ฐ23
๐Ÿ’ฐ24
๐Ÿ’ฐ25
๐Ÿ’ฐ27
๐Ÿ’ฐ28
๐Ÿ’ฐ29
๐Ÿ’ฐ30
๐Ÿ’ฐ31
๐Ÿ’ฐ32
๐Ÿ’ฐ33
๐Ÿ’ฐ34
๐Ÿ’ฐ35
๐Ÿ’ฐ36
๐Ÿ’ฐ37 pt 1.
~_family cast_~
๐Ÿ’ฐ37 pt 2.
๐Ÿ’ฐ38
๐Ÿ’ฐ39
๐Ÿ’ฐ40
new polo story? or a pt 2?
new polo book๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ’ฐ26

24.2K 866 1.4K
By abands

i forgot to publish this and i thought i already did but i got on and seen that this shit was a draft bitch lmfaoooo. 🤣 i swear i pressed publish now y'all sitting waiting for 4 days for a damn update when i thought it was out the next day after chapter 25😐

any who when y'all reading don't forget to comment && omg y'all my baby tay k didn't plead guilty for da murder but robbery ! his ass coming home.

#freetayk💙♿️ it's free him till it's backwards.

lmfaoo y'all can read now😭

azlea😤

june 11, 2019

"damn you niggas is high out yo mind." wooski said coming into the backyard.

"i need ta take ma ass ta bed. goodnight y'all." blast said dapping wooski up and giving me a hug.

wooski took a seat beside me. "lil sis, you gone tell me what's goin down between you and polo?"

"ugh, he pissing me df off. like deadass he can suck on my dick wit extra spit cause he fuckin wit my mood." i said passing him the blunt.

"suck on yo dick wit extra spit? imma start saying dat. but fr tho, how shit went down?"

i took a deep breath. "so pretty much when all y'all went out to where ever y'all went. i had went to my momma house to see my siblings and whatever, polo was still at the house and ian really care you know?"

he nodded.

"so as i was chilling in my room at my momma house with my little sister then my phone was ringing talm bout polo was calling me. i answered the phone, not expecting wdf was finna be on the other end. then i heard moaning and shit. this nigga really butt dialled me. fucking some girl, in my house."

wooski was sitting there shook asf. "that's not even the worst part my guy."

"this nigga ain't know no i was on the other line. so i hung up and told my sister imma be back. i took my ass back to the house, going upstairs. i opened my room door and they ass was fucking in my room, the place i be sleeping at night. what type of bull shit is that?"

he held his hand up stopping me. "pause, it's that why you got a bullet whole in the mattress you put inna basement?"

"hell yeah."

he shook his head. "yo ass crazy asf."

"we been knew wooski. but i seen da shit they was doing, little do you know i was stopping myself from crying cause he ain't my nigga or whateva but that's my fucking room! i dance and shit, have whole concerts. i sleep in there, watch tv with you hoes, eat like damn how he gone do that too me?"

he laughed. "yo ass don't care that he fucking bitches? you only care about yo room. this why i love yo ass azzy. you crying ova your room and not him, a real g."

"well shit, i was mad asf so i shot the place up. he noticed me and tried putting his clothes on, i started being all crazy and ratchet and shit. yelling, 'how you gone fuck this girl in my house? you got yo own house fuck ha there, leave my house the fuck alone nigga!' and he gone say some shit like, 'chill out azlea it ain't allat serious.' so i started taunting them asses, this girl gone test me and say 'she ain't finna do nun' ion know why these girls believe ian finna shoot them and they moms. i pulled da fucking trigger start shooting at them hoes, purposely missing so they knew i wasn't playing & my ass was not finna go to jail for 2 counts of 1st degree murder."

"remind me not to get on yo bad side." wooski said.

"nah wooski, we good forever." i laughed slapping his shoulder.

"ian even touch the girl either cause it wasn't ha fault at all, she was jus as shook as i was. like polo really a goofy for real, for real. so i kicked them asses out, ordered a new bed set and sheets cause shit i was not finna sleep on dat nasty ass bed. his ass think we friends too, it's different if he fucked ha in his house cause that ain't got nun to do with me. but in my house? in my room? as if there wasn't 5 other bedrooms a basement and his own damn house." telling this story again really blowing my high.

he shook his head, "azzy, youon gotta act allat tough you know? i know you is for real hurting, yeen gotta act gangsta all da time. you got feelings, let dem shits out. cause one fucking day, all da shit you building up finna explode and shit really finna pop off. cry sometimes, dat don't make you weak, i know once yo ass really let it out. you gone be betta and yo face finna light up or whateva them females be saying."

"wooski i know i say this shit all the time, but you really my favourite deadass, cause i swear you be giving good ass advice. without you i probably would've already killed polo's ass no cap."

i sat back and really replayed what happened in my head over and over again, next thing you know i was fucking sobbing. like crying so damn hard i could not breathe.

"see i told you to let all that shit go sis, now look at yo cry baby ass. come here." wooski said putting his arms out.

i sat closer to him giving him a hug, "i-i."

"shut up azzy and jus cry mane."

"what y'all nigga's doing outchea?" polo asked from the door.

"nigga we crying, now get yo ass on." wooski said waving him off.

i tried to hold in my sobs but shit was not working. "damn y'all really crying?"

"yes now fucking leave nigga." i said looking up at him, the light from the house was giving my ass a headache.

"hell nawl i gotta talk to you." polo said then wooski got up from his seat.

"mane whea you going? you not finna leave me wit him."

wooski laughed. "you actin like you wasn't all buddy buddy wit his ass. you good sis, niggas is tryna sleep."

i rolled my eyes putting my hoodie up. "i got a big ass headache from all dis crying so betta make this fast."

he sat in wooski's seat looking at me. "i'm sorry mane."

i nodded getting up. "that was quick."

"ian done sit yo ass down."

i rolled my eyes for the millionth time taking a seat.

"i know i shouldn't have done that shit azlea, i can't say i was on lean fucking high outta my mind, on ecstasy, and allat shit cause either way i wasn't right at all. i know-"

"let me stop you there polo. ian mad that you was fucking girls! ian mad that you was having fun, ian mad that you was doing you. i'm jus disappointed that you did that shit in my house! in my mf room b. and shit i was hurt asf, cause i thought we was vibing and shit, but we not dating so you wasn't in the wrong. i jus know now that i can't trust you or your words."

he shook his head. "whatchu mean shawty? you can trust ma words."

"how? nigga how? what was allat cap you was talm bout when we made a bet that if one of our asses fuck up? what about when yo ass told me i could not fuck on any other nigga but you and that i'm yours? what was the point of saying all that when we could've kept it pushing and be friends instead having this damn conversations right now? what was the point? see now my ass stressed and crying again." i started rubbing my temples trying to stop myself from crying.

"look at me. i'm sorry! my ass was dumb asf and i know that, i played with yo feelings and that shit wasn't right. azlea bruh i jus don't want you to be mad at me or hate me or sum shit. and trust, imma get yo trust back, imma get our friendship back on track and imma make sure ion eva do you dirty like i did. aight?" he said looking at me.

i sighed, thinking for a good minute. "you know, there's something about yo fine bitch ass. you really turning me soft & i thought a hood nigga was supposed to make bitches hard. but look at you, my ass would've slapped da shit outta you and laughed in yo face leaving. but here i am forgiving your apology like what type of shit is that? mane i guess you do have a way with them girls. now if you don't mind i gotta go to bed." i then got up from my seat going inside.

"you a funny ass lil girl." he said laughing.

i didn't even look back, "ion got time for a come back right now my ass is tired."

i felt a kiss on my cheek from the back and a grip on my waste. "good night azzy." polo said.

"nigga get off me and my name is azlea to you!" i said pushing him off me going upstairs.

___________________

was this a long or short chapter cause i really can't tell.

vote, comment, share 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.5K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
285K 6.9K 45
๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€ ?
43.3K 1.4K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
12.3K 278 28
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..