💰39

polo🌪
july 4th 2019

blast looked over my shoulder reading my messages.

"nigga you know what privacy is?" i asked mugging him.

"you ain't tripping over the way she talking about that nigga daniel?" he asked.

"nah, why would i be tripping?"

he stared at me for a long time. "you done simped that damn much you don't see it? lord help this man."

i laughed, "youon get it blast. i trust azlea a lot, i know how she is and everything. she's jus feeling bad for the nigga who got shot, you're just doing way too much, g."

"i'm just looking out for you, aight? you my brother and everything and i love azzy for real she sisnem. but if anything happens just remember that you never asked her out, so y'all ain't technically dating. alright?"

i nodded then we pulled up to azlea's crib the rest of the car ride was silent.

when we pulled up to the crib azlea was already ready.

"i was jus about to text you." she said kissing my cheek.

"well shii, i'm here. ready to go?" i asked she nodded as we went back into the car.

"how you feeling azzy?" blast asked her.

"i'm straight, just feel hella bad for daniel you know?" he nodded giving me a look.

i shook my head.

doing too damn much.

"we've been in his room but he ain't wake up yet, he prolly gone be awake when we pull up." i said.

blast tapped my shoulder, "wait, ain't we go to high school with a nigga named daniel?"

"fasho, he was a coo mf, you think that's him? cause if it is we go back." i chuckled.

"on foe that's him, we used to chill with that man. how we done forgot?" blast said.

azlea furrowed her eyebrows, "y'all know the nigga and ain't even recognize him?"

"people change azzy." blast laughed.

"okay but y'all was in high school no longer than 2 years ago, you know what never mind." she said shaking her head.

after the car ride we pulled up to the hospital, when we got into daniel's room he was still sleep.

azlea😤

something's off with these niggas but imma just leave it alone.

this mf daniel still sleep.

as i said that he slowly woke up.

"wait, blast, polo, that's y'all?" he asked sitting up.

polo looked at him awkwardly, "i know i'm supposed to know you but i can't think of shit."