💰36

how y'all want me to update but don't b commenting like- how that work-

chile anyways

okay i found a new character for azlea ~ @itskoldkilla on instagram😁😁

(if y'all don't like her comment & i'll choose someone else or y'all can🥰)

now proceed to reading.

azlea😤

7 hours later

babybrainiac : i'll kill ova mines 🅿️tagged: @zarradadoll

tagged: @zarradadoll

💙 by taijaaaa & 88,489 others

[comments]

zarradadoll : ily sista sista 😘

taijaaaa : look at my babies 🥺

1300wooski : spoiled brats live in the flesh😐

gucciboa_24 : wait you have a sister- i've only been gone for 2 days.
↪️polo.capalot : nigga there's MORE🤣

load more comments

•••••••••••••••••••£•••••••••••••••••••

"wooski if ion slap yo ass." i said mugging him.

"now what i do, a nigga jus sitting here eating food." he said with his mouth full.

"nothing i jus love messing wit you dats all." i said laughing.

the door opened and a couple footsteps where heard. lil c, duckio, and taija all came into the living area.

"okay so how many more of you is there?" cobe asked.

i laughed, "well hi to you too!"

"there's in total 9 including her." taija said.

"is you the oldest?" duckio asked.

"you'll find out soon." taija said.

"and why yo ass ain't mention you got a country of siblings?" lil c asked.

i shrugged my shoulders, "i don't know, jus never came up i guess."

"damn i never came up in one conversation azzy? that hurts." azzara fake gasped.

"shut yo ass up, lil girl." i said mushing her head.

"azzy i'll punch yo throat bruh what i said about touching me."

i gave her an ugly look, "nigga, i'm supposed to annoy you the fuck, i'm your sister."

she stuck her tongue out at me, "aight since you wanna be annoying let's talk about the time when you was 10 years old and you was butt ass-"

i slapped a hand over her mouth covering it.

"girl that ain't even annoying that's jus straight up embarrassing!" i yelled still with a hand over her mouth.

polo released my hand from her mouth sitting me next to him. "zara we all tryna hear this fuck ass story, continue."

she smirked at me as i glared at her, "so shawty wanted to go swimming so bad at this ghetto ass pool right? she was at her friends house down the street-"

taija then interrupted, "oh shittt i remember this story! funniest shit ever!" she started cackling.

"yea, then she fully got naked like butt ass naked, leaves her friends house back to ours jus to get her swim suit. mind you everybody at the pool already so everybody done seen her naked! she ain't have no shame." she said shaking her head barley getting the words out.

i was jus mugging everybody as they was laughing. polo really out here hitting me as he dies of laughter.

"imma jus tell my brother to beat all y'all asses how bout dat!" i mumbled.

they got me fucked up.

"aight azzara since you wanna tell fucked up stories, let's talk about the time when-"

my phone started ringing and it was my dad. "ouu girl you lucky daddy calling me! i swear to god bro."

i answered the phone. "wassup?"

"we like 15 minutes away, get yo ass at yo moms house and bring yo sister. these niggas annoying!" he said, barley hearing him over all the noise.

"tell dem kids i love em all, and see y'all soon!"

"aight bruh, see you later." i hung up the phone looking back at everybody.

"you was but ass naked bruh!" blast said.

"on god, shawty really did that shit." lil c said shaking his head.

duckio laughed, "what was going through yo brain shawty?"

i flipped them the bird, "aight y'all, let's get to my momma house."

_______________

new update tomorrow or an a couple of days😅