Kidnapped(Choni) (DISCONTINUE...

By Galazystarz57

Toni's in love with Cheryl and wants her all to herself. Toni starts to text cheryl and eventual kidnaps her... More

Unknown
Group๐Ÿ™ƒ
Stalking
Kidnapped
Trapped forever
Almost
Please save me please
A/N
im so sorry
You Need Help
Silence
Not an Update
Dont hurt her please
I'll do whatever...
please read
Bath
My new Clexa x OC story
Escape Message
Receiving message

Setting up

662 19 4
By Galazystarz57

3 weeks later

Toni POV:
Everythings almost ready all I have to do is put the bed and lamp in the basment where Cheryl will be staying. I cant wait to have her with me forever. Maybe I should get her some gifts first maybe if i do that she wont be as mad.

Cheryls POV:
(At school)
That number hasnt texted in a couple days which im both happy and scared about. They said they were going to kidnap me. As i got to my locker and opened it there was a teddy bear in there with a piece of paper that says im watching you. I look around to see if theres anyone who looks suspicious and i see noone, just then i got a text.

Creep: do you like the teddy bear?

Babygirl: no i dont its creepy like you

Creep: thats a compliment

Creep: Dont worry Babygirl tonight your mine
Read at 7:50pm

-----------------------------

"Hey cher" Toni said walking up to me. We have gotten closer over the couple months shes been here. "Hey T.T" I say smilling "You wanna go to pops with after school? we can go on my motorcycle." she smiles "sure" then we walk to class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toni's POV:
Great i finally had everything set up now i just have to get her to my house. i Invited her to pops which she agreed to thankfully so tonight will be the night. My Babygirl will be with me forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
706K 25.9K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
78.5K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...