Kiseki no Love | Kuroko no Ba...

By Cora-chan

Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more... More

Introduction
1. Kuroko Tetsuya: Math Support
1. Kagami Taiga: Hot Spring
1. Aomine Daiki: Shoe Shopping
1. Murasakibara Atsushi: Anything for You
1. Akashi Seijuro: Trust
2. Kagami Taiga: Pickup Lines
1. Kise Ryouta: Just You and Me
1. Midorima Shintarou: Attention Span
1. Himuro Tatsuya: That Letter
2. Akashi Seijuro: Punishment
1. Hyūga Junpei: Shippings
2. Kuroko Tetsuya: The Art of Seduction
1. Takao Kazunari: Birds Over Carrots
3. Kagami Taiga: Kitty, Kitty
1. Sakurai Ryō: Haunted House
2. Murasakibara Atsushi: Snowy Days
1. Kasamatsu Yukio: Valentine's Day
3. Akashi Seijuro: Pregnancy
2. Kise Ryouta: Public Displays of Embarrassment
1. Nijimura Shuzo: Precious Property
2. Aomine Daiki: Ignorance is Bliss
2. Midorima Shintarou: Mimicry
~Special Announcement~
3. Kise Ryouta: Overprotective Idiots
1. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: Kissing Booth
3. Aomine Daiki: Break the Mask
1. Chihiro Mayuzumi: A Half of a Whole
2. Himuro Tatsuya: Public Proposal
4. Akashi Seijuro: Akashi Seijuro's Perfect Relationship Guide
1. Hanamiya Makoto: The Spider's Web
1. Kiyoshi Teppei: Timeliness
1. Izuki Shun: Dog Days
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART ONE
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART TWO
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART THREE FINAL
3. Takao Kazunari: Knight in Shining Armor
2. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: All I Want For Christmas
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART ONE
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART TWO FINAL
3. Midorima Shintarou: Not Alone
3. Kuroko Tetsuya: Fairy Lights
~Valentine's Day Oneshot Poll~
2. Kasamatsu Yukio: Ricochet
2. Nijimura Shuzo: The Story Begins
2. Sakurai Ryō: Amorous Cuddles
4. Takao Kazunari: Mine
5. Akashi Seijuro: Dominance
2. Hanamiya Makoto: Trouble Maker
4. Aomine Daiki: Your Bad Day
3. Murasakibara Atsushi: Green and Red
5. Kise Ryouta: Waking Up
1. Multiple Drabbles
6. Akashi Seijuro: Behind Closed Doors
4. Kagami Taiga: First Date
5. Aomine Daiki: Fun 'n Roses
5. Takao Kazunari: Savvy
3. Kasamatsu Yukio: Fiction vs. Reality
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 1
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 2
The End (feat. GOM, Momoi + Kagami)

4. Kise Ryouta: Tease

23.8K 653 167
By Cora-chan

4. Kise Ryouta: Tease

Halloween was coming up soon and at school you were talking with your best friend, (and secret crush) Kise, about costumes. You said you didn't have one planned and he suggested that the two of you went shopping for them at the weekend. He picked you up and the two of you went to your town's famous Halloween shop and it was surprisingly vacant. You told him to pick out his costume first and ever since you'd been waiting on the couch for him to pick one.

How long does it take to find something and try it on? You wondered as you played 2048. He must've knocked himself out if I could beat my score already.

Kise came out of the dressing room with a proud smile on his face. He was wearing a faded blue V-neck with dark jeans and a tan bombers jacket on. He pushed his hair back and ruffled it and you swore for a second you saw glitter on him in the artificial light. "How does this look on me, (Y/N)cchi?"

"What are you trying to be?" You asked, arching an eyebrow.

You might as well have electrocuted him because of his overdramatized gasp of terror. "Isn't it obvious? I'm a vampire!"

You burst into laughter and clutched your stomach as you collapsed in your chair, nearly in tears because of him. Out of all the ridiculous costumes Kise could've picked, he picked Edward from Twilight. You tried to muffle your laughter with your hand as he sulked in front of you and you patted his shoulder.

"What made you want to be Edward out of all things?" You snickered. You tried to fight back your smile for the sake of his pride but your lips couldn't help but turn upwards as you saw the glitter decorating his face up close.

"I thought girls liked Edward." Kise explained dejectedly, looking like a kicked puppy.

Your gaze softened at his broken state and you wiped some of the glitter off of his cheek and he tensed. He stared at you with wide eyes and you wondered if he was blushing or his skin was just turning pink because you were wiping too hard. You fought off your own blush at the close proximity and you tried to hide it by rolling your eyes then smiling calmly.

"Girls liked Edward in like 2009, Ryouta-kun. Twilight isn't as popular as it used to be." You comforted as best as you could.

Kise became quiet for a few moments as you continued to rub the glitter of his face and stared intently at you. "Weren't you Team Edward?"

"I was actually Team Jacob." You admitted. Mostly because Taylor Lautner is ripped as frick. You added silently. Ah, those were the dark days.

"I should've known." Kise muttered under his breath more to himself than to you. He looked away and furrowed his eyebrow in thought then smiled at you and winked. "I'm going to go try on a new costume!"

He disappeared back into the costume racks and you pulled out your phone and began to text your best friend, Murasakibara. You befriended the gargantuan in middle school over your love of snacks and treated him like your little brother ever since. It brought you satisfaction watching his face light up when you gave him candy and you never minded how he ruffled your hair afterwards.

Just like himself his texts were slowly typed and you were only a few texts into the conversation when Kise's changing room door opened again. "What about this one, (Y/N)cchi?"

You looked up from your phone and your cheeks darkened as you saw what he was wearing - more like what he was not wearing. Kise wore cutoff jeans with no shirt and had a fake tattoo on his outer bicep. You briefly wondered when he had the time to put it on and looked back at your phone and bowed your head so he couldn't see your blushing face.

"Are you trying to be Jacob now?" You questioned rather quietly, your fingers slightly trembling as you tried to come up with a response to Murasakibara. Your mind blanked and you typed up a random fact about the difference between llamas and alpacas.

"You said he was better." Kise forcefully yawned, making sure his arms bulged as he stretched. He looked at himself in the mirror and winked at himself - he looked pretty hot if he said so himself.

You tightened your grip on your phone when you saw his reflection in the corner of your eyes. "If it makes you happy..."

Kise puffed his cheeks out in annoyance when you refused to look up at him and leaned against your chair. He nonchalantly flexed and bit down on his lip (he read in a magazine it drove girls crazy) as he made his face level to yours. You jumped when you saw how close he was and instinctively distanced yourself from him by sliding to the other side of the couch.

"Who are you talking to, (Y/N)cchi?" Kise probed. He sat down himself and scooted over and coolly put one arm around you and tilted his head as he tried to read your texts.

"It's just Shi-chan." You shrugged. Before you could say anything he plucked your phone out of your hands and held it behind him. "Hey!" You whined, trying to climb over him to get your precious electronic. "Give it back, Ryoutaho!"

"We came here to get costumes, not talk to Murasakibaracchi. This is supposed to be Ryouta-(Y/N)cchi time." Kise argued. How come you gave Murasakibara the cute nickname 'Shi-chan' while he was 'Ryoutaho'?!

Your eyes widened in surprise when you heard genuine irritation in his voice. You sighed and tried to get off his lap from where you were trying to grab your phone only to have two large hands hold your hips in place. Kise's gaze bored into yours and the blush you were trying so hard to keep down erupted onto your face, painting your skin a bright red.

"L-let go of me!" You squeaked. You were quickly losing your cool, melting into a puddle of flustered emotions. Trying to calm yourself you cleared your throat and looked away from him and lowered your voice. "I need to go get my costume, Ryouta-kun."

"Or we can just stay like this~" Kise smirked.

He pulled your hips forwards and you fell against his chest. You put your hands out to catch you and your face burned even more as you realized that you were holding onto his bare muscles. Any intelligible thoughts you had before flew out the window as you wordlessly gaped as your face went from fire hydrant red to dark crimson.

"I-I, you, I, I just, I, uh, you, eh, wha?!" You violently stammered.

Kise chuckled at your expression. "How does it feel like being the teased one? You look like a strawberry~" He leaned forwards and gently blew on your ear, sending electric tingles up your spine and causing you to stiffen and gasp. "Strawberries are my favorite~"

Teasing, huh? I can play that game. You thought.

You suppressed your blush and wiped your panicked look off your face. Smirking, you sat back a bit and ran your index finger across his collarbone with a sly gleam in your (E/C) eyes. Kise's cheeks turned pink and you chuckled smugly.

"Who's the strawberry now, Ryouta-kun?" You purred, batting your eyelashes. "You know I don't like being teased. Pink is definitely more of your color."

Kise twitched then forced a smile. "Me? You're funny, (Y/N)cchi. I'm perfectly fine. Your teasing isn't that bad."

You arched an eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"Yup, really," Kise nodded.

This is a stupid idea, (Y/N). Don't do it, don't you dare do it! It's tempting but there's a billion different ways to solve this situation. The angel on your left shoulder yelled, wildly swinging her arms in the air.

You only live once! Do it! Your devil on your right cackled.

Pssh, who listened to the angel anymore? You tilted Kise's chin and his eyes widened to the size of the moon. It was now or never. You closed the gap between the two of you and kissed him. He froze as you boldly moved your lips against his before he responded and started to run his hands up and down your back. You tangled your fingers in his hair and he ran his tongue across your lower lip.

Too bad, Kise~

You pulled back and laughed at his confused, disappointed expression and jumped up before he could pin you down again. Winking, you started to sashay away to the costume aisles. "Don't deny the truth, Ryouta-kun. You're a sucker for my teasing."

"That's so cruel, (Y/N)cchi!" Kise moaned, dragging his hand over his flushed face as he trailed after you like a lost puppy.

You looked back at him and snapped your head forwards, hiding the redness on your cheeks. "Go put your shirt back on!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But oh my gosh just think shirtless tattooed Kise~ Haha, if you haven't noticed Kise is my favorite anime character *^u^*

Okay, so I am working on Akashi's 5k and I'll try to have it up before next week. My teachers just dished out like four different projects at once and I'm trying not to procrastinate as much and finish them.

I am failing terribly at that right now TnT

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
79.3K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
35.9K 1.3K 26
Kagami made a promise to Kuroko after he passed away. He will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai. Main pair AoKaga Slight Akakuro Completed ✅
834K 17.8K 80
KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone! (≧◡≦) ♡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Please...