Hopeless ‡ Green Flora ‡ No.3

By Tea_Brain_169

There is one country in the dark world. The second country that stood between Frozen Amber and Hollow Ocean... More

Starting
To another side of country
Brothers
Joining Competition
Hunting Begins
Wild Animal Hunt
Aquatic Disaster
Final
Sickness Rise
Another Challenge.
Traveling toward the unknown
Hopeless?
Come out Clean
the light crystal
Bleeding Flowers Petals
The trade
Back Home.
Hopeless radiation.
No one can help you anymore.
Extra Part.

Green Flora ‡ Information

8 0 0
By Tea_Brain_169

Information about a large flora country named
Green Flora.
This country located in the Dark world and it sitting between Frozen Amber and Hollow Ocean.

This land, however, had it different by the creatures and the diseases.
For a good example.
When the creature are born, they are not born by magic like The Void, Hollow Ocean and Frozen Amber.
This creatures were born by the muds. They formed as a small blob looking thing and crawl around. The things they eat are the creature they will become.
There's a species in a small village, located in the middle west, next to the library tomb.
The species are called Florand or Florians.
This species are half animals creatures and often get offended easily if you mentioned about themself.

For example.

"Hey, I have a coat of a fur from the bear!"
"I'm vegan but I love eating Porks and steaks."
"I have a fursuit. I shall wear it to be like your kind!"

Something like that. If you do they get really offended. Some of them will send you to execution.

There are two type of Florians,
First is the one that can transform into human version and the second can't. The second is just an animal hybrid.

The land themself are only filled with trees and flora.
Some poison and some are drugs.
Mushrooms growing big and you could have a house under it.
Mostly concerned to the creatures is the disease they commonly get, even though it the land where they create most of the remedy but still had the most worst disease that will disgust all the creatures.

For a quick example.

Goo Disease
this disease are not funny to all the creatures because it turn one of your body part or all into a slimy goo and will melt your skin away. Some had it for months and died by suffering with pure torture.
If it on the eyes, it may seem like tears dripping down while it actually your eyes are melting and you'll became blind. Organs can get it too but it rare to have it inside.
No cure have been discovered yet.

Flora Growth Disease
this disease are hard to looked at because of the plants will grow on your body with the scars still opened but never healed.
It hard to see because some creature born with the plant and lived with it like it part of their blood but when this disease occur. The plant will slowly destroy the organs and eating every fleash of the creature, slowly decaying the host itself.
The cure is to surgery and get rid of all of the disease plant roots.
If not surgery then the creature will become that flora and died.

Krill disease
it was named because the disease are more of a slow but very agony and painfully death.
The creature who got this disease will suffer through these stage before finally end with peace with their body dissolved.
- Headache
- Body temperature are boiling high
- Coughing blood
- Vision blurred
- Unable to eat or drink but the disease will kept you alive.
So you'll starve and thirst for long period of time.
- Bone cracks
- Throw up organs
- Eyes fell out
And lastly is
- Skin burning and melt off.

These are more then a weeks or months lasting of the torture because the disease will kept the host, alive as long as it can. Even when the skin burning and melting. The creature still scream with a sore throat and died painfully.
The cure is found, the remedy is by the fruit of the tree in the part of the forest but the problem is that the Green Flora country is in a Dark Land so there's not enough light resource the give to the tree and the fruit will take years to grow.
That's also the reason why most of the creatures choose to end their life before went through those tortures.

Love sick disease
° this disease is very rare to get but very common on small animals like any hybrids with the species of small canary, bird. But the most common species that get 99% is the animals called sv stand for snake vines.
this disease had the strong effect of emotion. When the host have it, they will developed feeling for another strongly that they want the one they love, will be their and only their. They would do anything to have the one they love, even if it mean to kill the one their love and keep their body to themself. How selfish.
Cure is found by giving the pink flower and turn it into tea and feed it. The host will become normal but have the feeling, it just to calm them down so the disease won't gave them a desire for genocide.

Finally, Mutants.
these are not so disease but enough to gross others out.
Basically a hybrid with more than 4 or 5 creatures together and the blob mud will corrupt.
The creature will born like a weird animals mixing and not fully complete so the part of the creature will still be muds instead of skin.

That's all for the Green Flora, the who ever went here please read the sign for a better warning because the creatures are weird by their own specialty.
Not reading or getting ready before hand could lead you to death.
Lastly, never touch the wrong book to read in the library tomb. Some book will keep the person interest in the pages until the person is dead by starvation or thirst.

Any question please mentioned to lord Obel. Sending the mail to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 326 32
Three friends are trying to survive but will they all stay alive? *COMPLETED* *Cover creds go to the amazing @musicfreakforever*
206K 10.6K 75
The end of high school for others is the time to get drunk, maybe get laid or just have fun with friends who will be forgotten soon enough. Lynae wit...
489 168 81
In a universe where every element found a reflection in another dimension, everything had its duality: one tangible and the other dictated by the ima...
201 3 12
A world where wars keep going between two species, Mutantmorph and Hybridmorph. Nothing will ever bring peace together until one Hybrid, Blue, begins...