The Amante Curse

By xEstrabaox

When Lauren Jauregui goes to Havana, she didn't think anything bad could possibly happen. It was her vacation... More

Prologue
"Nuts, ma'am?"
"You found a box?"
"Salt and sage, honeybuns."
"I don't want to talk."
"Since when did this bitch have a voice?!"
"Are you ready to have some fun?"
"They are what came out the box."
Authors Note
"Please don't."
"Dare."
"You drew me?"
"I want the truth, Karla."
"Let the games begin."
"It's only murder."
"How cryptic."
"Brutal."
"I'll show you fucking crazy."
"I just want her to be at peace."
"It's the beginning of the end."
"Till death do us part."
New Story
Damien Micheal
Question
In This Life

"It all happened so fast..."

2.3K 164 126
By xEstrabaox

Lauren led Karla toward her bedroom, because if she wanted the truth, she definitely didn't want Jerome and Stiles eavesdropping on their conversation. Stiles had had his fun tormenting Lauren with the truth, she wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of her explaining herself. Karla however, seemed calm and wasn't in the slightest bit nervous. It was like she already knew the truth, but she was ready to be told it from a different perspective.

"You first. What happened in Cojimar?" Lauren asked as Karla sat at the foot of her bed whilst Lauren sat in front of her on a desk chair. Karla merely fished into her pocket and pulled out three Polaroid photos, the same ones that Lauren had previously spotted her staring at. "My story began with him. His name was Shawn, and he was my first love." Karla explained as she handed over the Polaroid. Lauren observed the picture carefully, and it looked like Karla was a diner waitress at the time, the guy she called Shawn had looked like the stereotypical stud. Though, they looked happy.

"Shawn was handsome, kind and gave me all the attention I could ever ask for. He'd wait for my shift to finish every Tuesday, just to spend time with me. But after we had sex for the first time, he broke up with me and said that all he wanted was to add a hot Latina to his list of conquests." Karla explained, and even though it was years later, she still looked hot. "Couple days later, he got a new girlfriend that he then fell in love with. Leaving me behind in the rear view." Lauren couldn't help the feeling of sympathy wash over her. Karla was young and naive, she didn't know she was getting played.
"The next was Alessandro. Once again, handsome but he had this bad boy vibe to him. I guess that's what attracted me to him." Karla continued with her story as she passed Lauren yet another Polaroid, with her looking just as happy in.

"Though, he was just like Shawn, only wanted sex. I remember going to his trailer to go see him and confess my love, only to see him balls deep in another girl. I was again heartbroken, but then he said that I had no reason to be upset since he was cheating on her with me. Turns out the girl was his wife. I was merely a mistress." Karla still had that look of hurt on her face, and Lauren truly wanted to rub it away. "The last was none other than Matthew. The same Matthew that Jerome tormented. He was older but when he saw me dancing in the club with my girls, he couldn't resist. He was this rich entrepreneur, and my ticket out of Cuba."

Lauren took the last Polaroid in her hand and instantly recognised the man as Matthew Hussey. In the photo, Karla once again looked happy and it was genuinely sad for Lauren to look at Karla and now see that she had her heartbroken so many times. If that were Lauren, she would've just given up.

"Once again, my heart was broken when I found out that he too was married. Though, it wasn't with some common girl, but a French heiress was gorgeous. When I found out, I broke up with him and I cried for days in my room. Wondering why my heart continued to be broken like a glass vase." Karla raises her hand and the Dybbuk Box flew past Lauren's head and landed in her lap, wide open for Amante to take what she wanted from inside. "I lost my mind in those days. I just wanted them to feel what I felt, to understand what it was like to have your heart ripped from you. So, I started with Shawn." Karla reaches into the box and pulled out a vile that was filled with murky water, the smell that came from it was horrid. "This is water from the lake I drowned his girlfriend in." Lauren froze as she watched Karla talk. She couldn't understand how she could be so casual.

"Next was Alessandro, I used this blade to slice his wife's throat." Karla reached back into the box to pull out an antique knife, that did have faint blood stains on. Lauren concluded that Karla didn't exactly care about cleaning it. "Of course Matthew was last. When I tried to target his wife, I found out she was already dead. Thanks to Jerome, all that Matthew has left was his beloved dog, Rufus. So, I killed his dog and hung it up for him to see." Lauren could visual the scene and the thought made her wheezy. Lauren understood that Karla may have been in pain, but she simply couldn't wrap her head around the fact that going on a massacre was the solution.

"I believe you owe me a story. Don't be shy, I already know what you did."

Lauren was laying on her couch, enjoying the moments of peace she rarely got. Damien was due to be over any second, and Lauren didn't know if he'd bring a good mood or the complete opposite. She just recovered from the black eye, she didn't necessarily want that or something worse. Dinah was asleep in her room, she just finished her assignment and it took all energy from her. Then loud thumps on the door let Lauren know two things, one being that Damien was there was the latter being that he was most probably drunk. Lauren didn't have an opportunity to open the door before it was swung open by Damien, with his signature stench of Bud Light and cigarettes following him.

"Babe, you got any Cheetos?" He slurred as he stumbled inside, with another beer in hand. Lauren merely sighed before going into Dinah's cupboard to get what he wished. However, that didn't seem to be good enough. "Regular Cheetos? Really? You bitches be basic like that?" Damien sneered as he threw the packet back at her. "Get me some fucking Hot Cheetos." The drunk ordered and Lauren shifted uncomfortably on the spot. "W-We don't have any." Lauren muttered and the drunken man was on his feet in an instant, and he stood tall over Lauren. "What the fuck did you just say?!" Damien shouted, with no regard for the sleeping Tongan in the apartment.

When Lauren failed to reply, that's when it begun. First came the cursing, which hurt more than any beating she received. Slut, easy fuck, weak, pussy, stupid bitch. When he was done with he screaming, he threw Lauren back into the wall and started to punch, knee and slap everything he could. Over and over again, to the point where Lauren thought he wasn't going to stop. "Get the fuck off her, you fucking bastard!" Dinah shouted as she ran around the corner and grabbed the drunk by the arms, pulling with all her might. Damien released Lauren so he had the chance to throw Dinah off, and when Lauren stood up straight she saw a glimmer of something metal in her boyfriends pocket.

She knew what it was but she just couldn't believe it. It all became real when he pulled it out from his pocket and held it towards Dinah, making her freeze in fear. Beretta M9, was what sat comfortably in his drunken hands as he laughed evilly at the Tongan who thought her death was approaching.

"It all happened so fast...it was either Dinah or him." Lauren sobbed as she recalled the night, ignoring the way how Karla observed her with another one of her unknown looks. Lauren could recall her blood running cold the minute Dinah was in the crossfire, and she wished that she just had Hot Cheetos that night.

"Damien, please don't. Please please please!" Lauren pleaded as her best friend stood before the Beretta. Damien showed no signs of letting up, and that's when Lauren just snapped, her mind went foggy and she had no control over her actions. Lauren ran forward and shoved Damien with all her strength, the gun went falling to the floor as he stumbled to the side. Before anyone could make a sound Lauren had the gun in hand and she pulled the trigger. Blood splattered on the wall behind him and his body flopped down and began to create a small pool on the living room floor.

"So when Muller came by saying there was bleach on the gun...?" Karla trailed off as Lauren wipes her tears, the weight of holding onto such a event finally being lifted slightly. "It was because I cleaned my DNA from the gun and put it back in Damien's hand." Lauren finished but before Lauren could put another word in, a pair of soft lips embraced her own, and it felt like pins and needles all over her body as she slowly allowed herself to be dominated by the kiss.

"I guess you and I aren't so different. I killed for revenge, you in desperation. However, I'm a mere immortal entity that serves you, whilst you get to move on fearing death." Karla muttered as she caressed Lauren's cheek. When Lauren opened her eyes, she was overwhelmed by the red eyes that looked so deeply into her, that she knew Karla was reading her innermost thoughts like they were an old book.

"You've played Stiles' game. How about you play a game with me where we both win in the end?"

There, that's what happened, but it's another cliffhanger...AND IM JUST SAYING THAT ITS ALL GONNA BE EVEN CRAZIER FROM NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.6K 28
"Hurry up God damn it!" She yells as I cried pushing the dead body into the hole. _______ Lauren Jauregui and Y/n has been together for 3 years happ...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
1.3M 33K 35
3 P.M. - I loved her. She loved me. I fell harder and harder every day, and I knew it was dangerous. She was dangerous. Her kiss began to taste like...
29.2K 1.8K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...