Crystal {Completed}

Av Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... Mer

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 05

1.6K 125 5
Av Sarah24SM

Crystal groans as she lies on the ground as all the muscles on her body shakes, she turns her head as Adrian charges towards her but she does not move at all as she does not have strength to even twitch her finger.

"Giving up so soon?" he asks as he puts his weapon down and she just breaths in relief.

"Your enemies, they will never have mercy" he continues as she just lies on the ground.

"Get up" he orders but she was in no condition to do anything at all.

"I would if I could" she grumbles glaring at him.

"Why don't you use that strength you have to glare me, to get up and fight?" he teases and she groans as she turns and gets on a crouching position to get up but fails as her body once again shakes.

"Weak" Adrian sneers as he grabs her arm and pulls her up to stand and she sighs as she falls in his arms.

"Shut up Ad, you are not my enemy so you have mercy on me" she asks and he sighs shaking his head before picking her up in his arms.

"There will not be a break on battle field, you may have to fight for more than few hours" he starts and she lies her head on his chest as she was too tired, tried than she imagined.

"Rest, I will send someone to mend you" he states as he walks in her room and puts her on her bed before walking out and closing the door and Crystal closes her eyes to just do so, rest.

*******

Crystal feels someone touch her but her eyes are too heavy for her to open it. Sighing she just goes back to her sleep until she feels cold.

Moving her hand she tries to pull her blanket but her touches something wet, she pats on it only to find she was laying on the cold ground. She fights hard to open her eyes and when she does her eyes widens as a loud scream comes out of her mouth at the sight in front of her.

A cold chill runs in her body as she gets up at once and moves away as a memory runs in her head, the man she thought was a dream was laying in his own cold blood while few women were surrounding him.

"What...what are you all doing?" she stammers as her gaze runs around the room, the place she did not knew existed until recent.

"Ah you are awake...finally" her mother smiles as she leaves what she was doing and makes her way towards her.

"Now come on, we need your help" she smiles as she touches Crystal's face.

"Help...but" Crystal eyes the man.

"Oh don't worry about him...come on, up we go" her mother smiles holding Crystal's hand only for Crystal to freeze as she stares at the blood in her hand.

"Oh you already are ready, good thing" her mother laughs tugging Crystal before her mother stands behind Crystal and whispers something in Crystal's ear and all of her senses are gone just like that, staring blankly.

"She is ready" her mother announces and the women stops moving aside as Crystal walks to where the man was laying.

*******

Crystal feels trapped in her own body as if looking inside from outside, she wants to stop herself but she cannot. She wants to scream but no words are out of her mouth.

Kneeling in front of the man she touches his wounded face before gripping his hair and tugging his head up as she dips her other hand on his blood and rubs it on the side of her face.

The chants from the women starts and as if knowing those words she chants with them and watches the man scream in pain before nothing but silence is all there is, no screams and no chants.

A pain shots through Crystal's body and she lets go of the man as she feels like her whole body was on fire and the chants of different sort starts making her want to tear her own body as something tries to crawl out of it.

Clutching her head, Crystal kneels on the ground and gasps before her eyes zooms on the man laying still and something passes between them, she feels as she is travelling in a different zone before everything goes black.

The next time Crystal awakens it's at the loud booming voice of Adrian and a part of her soul feels at ease hearing him growl and shout.

"Ad" she whispers his name before she puts her hands up in air to touch him as she sees nothing.

"Cry" he shouts as she feels his hand on her.

"What is going on?" she asks grasping him hand tightly.

"Everything is okay, you are okay" he whispers as she feels him picking her up.

"Why is it so dark in here?" she asks as she tries to see but it's just dark.

"It's not dark" he states and she frowns before she once again tries to see.

"But I cannot see, there is not a blindfold around my eyes?" she asks.

"Relax" he holds her hand as she panics.

"Your eye sight will be fine, it will take few moment" he assures and she nods her head before putting her head on his arms.

"But what happened, there was a man and my mother..." she asks and Adrian turns his head towards the woman lying dead on the ground.

"The man was still breathing as for your mother, you won't mind if your eye sight is not better for her funeral, will you?" he asks as he moves away and she stiffens in his arms.

"Mom..."

"Don't insult that word by calling her one, using witch craft to harm one of the Royal is a crime" he growls and she keeps quiet.

*******

Adrian grabs the collar of the guard before threatening the man who nods his head in fear, letting go of the man Adrian storms inside of Crystal's room to check on the girl.

"Get out if you are not calmed enough" Diego holds Adrian before he nods and both of the walk out of the room.

"Aura is looking through her wounds and you know she is in good hands"

"That woman..."

"Stop worrying about the dead but worry about the fact you murdered a Royal, no matter what her intentions were there are bigger troubles brewing in front of us...

The ministers will want answers on this incident and the fact we had a fairy in the dungeons one no one knew will cause a different war...

Also..." he stops when Adrian glares his way.

"You think I don't know about it all. I knew it will not be easy the moment I took her in my arms Diego. I know each and every consequences of my actions...

Handle the ministers for me because if I have to stand and explain myself it will not be nice and by nice I mean no one will be able to distinguish between which is whose limb" he warns making the man sigh.

"Antonio is already handling things for you but you will need to stand and explain without any bloodshed also..." Diego stop as his mate walks out of the room and calls him.

"How is she?" Adrian asks and Aura smiles as she stands beside her mate.

"Her eye sight will be back before the dawn, whatever Coral had in mind must have not been accomplished and because of that Crystal sight are gone...

Well, I do not know whether it is good or bad but Crystal need rest and someone to take her mind off things, so I have called Dante...

He was furious and was ready to be with Crystal as soon as he heard about the incident, you do know he loves Crystal as if she is his sister" Aura assures Adrian as she touches his arm.

"I liked the love part mom but sister? Do you have to call every girl my sister?" Dante's voice makes Aura smile as she opens her arms for her son who was taller than her by few inches yet he hugs her as if he is a toddler.

*******

"Mom, it's not good for my reputation" he groans before kissing on her cheeks.

"All of the angels are your brothers and sisters and so is Crystal, honey" she pats on his cheek much to his annoyance.

"You know just for you I will agree to call those male my brothers but have mercy mom, not the girls. Ad, you have not seen heaven until you have seen those women wrapped in nothing but white clothes and I never knew the true meaning of raining until I saw them getting wet on rain"

"Dante" Aura gasps at her son's words.

"What? Oh please, don't tell me dad never talked dirty with you" he teases making her sigh as she glances at her mate who raises his hands up in defense.

"Just behave, please" she asks her son before she walks away from the men.

"Dad" Dante grins as he goes to hug his father who puts raise his hand to stop his son.

"You just cock blocked me son, so no, no hugs from me" he warns while Dante pouts and Adrian rolls his eyes.

"You try something with Crystal and you will hug my fist" Adrian warns the man who laughs aloud.

"Oh jeez, relax old man. She is not even eighteen and mom will blast me if I did anything. Unfortunately, Crystal is like a sister that girl makes it so bloody hard to love her...

She opens her mouth and I already cannot imagine doing her" he sighs and Adrian steps to hit Dante but Diego gets in between.

"I only have one son, so please" he pleads and Adrian glares at his friend.

"Ask him to watch his thoughts and mouth"

"You need to get laid man, anyways gotta go check on the princess" Dante grins as he waves his hands and walks away.

"We need to go meet Antonio" Diego reminds Adrian who watches Dante enter the room.

*******

As soon as Adrian enters the room, the men stops talking and stares at him, he nods his head at Giovanni Antonio who takes a deep breath before asking Adrian to stand in the middle of the room.

Adrian stares at the empty throne in front of him before he looks around the seated chairs filled with men who had no right to be on the chair but that was something her could not voice out.

"I know this all looks bad..." Giovanni starts.

"Bad? This is a treason" someone shouts getting up and Adrian raises a brow at the man who dared speak.

"Sit down" Giovanni commands before Adrian could speak and Adrian stares at his friend who glares at his way warning him silently to behave.

"I don't want anyone to interrupt me again, you will all get you chance to defend or offend each other but putting our egos aside shall we discuss on the fact that the heir to the throne whose we are proud ministers to was attacked today...

In her own house by her own mother, who was not just a part of a witch craft but she used it to harm Crystal...

And I am not defending Adrian but as her protector what he did was his duty, in regard what we all feel. Coral crossed a line she should not have and right now Crystal is hurt, if none of you know than let me inform you that she has lost her sight...

Which, which is being treated right now, but the point it an attack was made and an attack on the Royal is a crime which has only one punishment and that is dead...

And it shall not change for anyone, not you or me" Giovanni states before he stares at the men around and waits for the cry of rage from them.

"Coral was a Royal as well, she was the former queen and even if she did not take the throne after the King death we should not forget that she was one...

And her being a Royal and dying by the hands of a mere guard, don't you think it's a crime as well?" one of the men speaks and Adrian hands touches his sword.

"Behave Adrian, do not forget you are a guard of the house and touching your sword in front of us is a direct threat to us" someone adds before Adrian takes off his sword and walks towards the Throne and puts the sword on the ground before he touches the throne.

"I have and I will always take an order or answer to the one who is sitting on this Throne or who shall take this Throne...

When our King died he handed me our future, trusting me to protect her and make sure one day she takes this very Throne which has been empty for decades...

When I took her in these very hands that night, I had vowed I will protect her from harm and if those harmful hands were my own I would cut them but she will never live a life she shall fear...

Yes, I killed her mother but what kind of mother raises her hands not to caress her child but to harm them? And even if I am just a mere guard I am a guard whose duty is to protect and I will always do so...

I am a guard, yes and it's my duty to do whatever it is to protect her just as you all are ministers to make decisions on her behalf, to make sure things runs smoothly as this Throne waits for its Queen to claim it...

I am sure none of us have to teach each other to know our duties" Adrian finishes and the men each keeps quiet knowing well it was not a good idea to speak as even if they were the decision makers but the final say was not theirs.

"Very well, then make sure these things do not repeat. We need to set the time for the funeral, no matter what she did, Coral does deserves a funeral" one of the men states and Adrian nods as he grabs his sword before nodding at the men and walking away.

"For a guard he has too much to say, Antonio" the men states and Antonio sighs as he takes his seat.

"What can I say? You insult a man and remind him of the duty he has got all covered and he will point yours duty...

We all know Adrian has much of a say around this house than anyone and if you do not want to be on the bad side of the man let us just focus on our own things...

You don't want each men guarding your families to walk out of here because you think of all the men Adrian lacks on his duties. If you piss Adrian and if he decides he does not give enough fuck and walk out, he takes each man from the guy in that corner to the guy on the front gates along with him...

We are not pissing just a guard but an Alpha, Alpha Warrior, so next time let me do that handlings and talking when it comes to these situations" Antonio reminds the men who huffs and grits their teethes but keep quiet.

*******

"Some protector he is" Adrian grumbles as he walks in Crystal's room to find Dante asleep on Crystal's bed while Crystal was standing in front of the window.

"Shall we wake the princess up?" he asks as he stands beside Crystal who glances at the bed.

"Do you want to?" Crystal asks him and he shakes his head no.

"He is annoying" he smiles as he puts his arms around her shoulder and she wraps her arms around his waist as they stay hugging.

"I am an orphan now" she whispers to him and his hold tightens.

"No you are not, you have me"

"But you are not my parent" she sniffs making him sigh.

"No, but if I had a daughter I am sure I would have treated her just as I treat you" he states and she frowns.

"You are a terrible dad in that case. Just promise me, if you ever had kids then you will never be this strict Ad" she states stepping away from him and putting her hand out for his to promise.

"I will never had any kids, Cry. Seeing you I have had enough" he tries to joke but she shakes her head no.

"No, promise" she shoves her hand close to his face making his sigh as he pushes it away.

"I am not having any kids, Cry. To have a kid you will need a mate and I have no intention of taking one" he speaks making her grab his hand and smile.

"If I can lose my father and have you as his substitue I am sure you will too have a mate with whom you will be ready to have kids with...

So just promise" she emphasis and he smiles ruffling her hair before playing along.

"Fine, I promise to treat them better"

"Not strict at all"

"Not strict at all" he grumbles and she laughs at his face.

"God bless your mate" she smiles.

*******

"You going to be okay?" Adrian asks as he waits for Crystal outside of her room and she takes a deep breath before smiling at him.

"You cannot smile, you need to look sad" he reminds her and she sighs.

"Don't worry, I already feel like crying so..."

"You cannot cry, Cry" he states and she groans.

"Then give me a scarf to hide my face" she snaps at him before walking away while he follows.

"A Queen never cries in front of people, she rarely shows her emotions especially when everyone is watching her"

"When is not everyone watching me?" she asks turning around to face him.

"When you are behind the door of you rooms"

"Yeah right, as if one of the maids are already not there" she points out and he grabs her shoulders tightly.

"Emotions are weakness and a Queen..."

"Never has a weakness, not the one people can see. I know Ad, that is all I have been hearing all my life but she is my mother, whether she behaved as one or not...

Because she is the one who gave birth to me and because that is my only connection with her. And you cannot tell me to behave or act as if I felt nothing" she snaps before pushing away his hands and leaving him alone.

********

"Princess" the priest calls and Crystal steps in, she walks to stand watching at the coffin which was put down under the ground. She grabs a handful of sand and throws on the coffin before others follows the suit.

She grabs the flowers from Aura's hand and bend a bit before dropping it above the coffin before stepping back as they shovel the sand to bury her mother.

Crystal holds her hands as it shakes before the first drop of her tears falls from her eyes but before she could wipe it a large drop of water drips on her face and she turns her head up to watch the sky turn dark and the rain starts to pour.

She stands and watch the men hurry to shovel the sand while the people attending the funeral rush for shade to hide from the rain.

"I did said not to cry" Adrian sighs as he stands beside Crystal holding an umbrella for her.

"Oh please don't tell me that I control the weather" she sniffs wiping her face and when he says nothing she glances his way.

"No way" she breathes in shock.

"This once, just this once, cry you heart out Princess. Even the weather is covering for you" Adrian smiles her way sadly and Crystal sighs before she watches the work being done and for some reason the grief and loneliness she felt few moments ago fades away knowing she will always have her own shade and he was standing right next to her.

"Is my tutor ready?" Crystal asks and Adrian nods at her curtly.

"Tomorrow, 8 am sharp" he informs and she blinks her tears back as she whispers her goodbyes to her mother.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

515 1 32
Mindlessly, my hand reached up from beside me, my fingertips begging for just a touch. My hands craved to feel the body made perfectly for mine, to f...
99.6K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
651K 34.1K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
338K 6.4K 66
"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of a-" He walked off the porch, angrily ru...