Moonlight | Kim Taehyung

Bởi euphoria_875

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Leejieun (June 2020) || We're all alone in the dark, until we see the moonlight. Park... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION
- PART ONE -
1: Luna
2: Taehyung
3: Luna
4: Taehyung
5: Luna
6: Taehyung
7: Luna
8: Taehyung
9: Luna
10: Taehyung
11: Luna
12: Taehyung
13: Luna
14: Taehyung
15: Luna
16: Taehyung
17: Luna
18: Taehyung
19: Luna
20: Taehyung
21: Luna
22: Taehyung
23: Luna
24: Taehyung
25: Luna
27: Luna
28: Taehyung
29: Luna
30: Taehyung
31: Luna
32: Taehyung
33: Luna
34: Taehyung
35: Luna
36: Taehyung
37: Luna
38: Taehyung
- PART TWO -
39: Luna
40: Taehyung
41: Luna
- PART THREE -
42: Taehyung
43: Luna
44: Taehyung
45: Luna
EPILOGUE
A/N: NEW BOOK

26: Taehyung

61 6 1
Bởi euphoria_875

The weekdays pass and it's eventually Saturday, which is Jungkook's twentieth birthday today.

The decorations for Jungkook's party are already in place, with banners hung up on the walls and balloons floating all around the place. Plates of food placed on the table, along with a couple bottles of beer. Aurora and Coral are in the kitchen baking the birthday cake, and Jimin is sprawled on the sofa and scrolling through his phone. Whilst preparing the food, Luna accidentally spilt some sauce and stained her outfit, so she's cleaning up herself in the bathroom.

Moments later, Luna steps out of the bathroom and I notice that she's wearing my blue jumper over her grey dress. I raise my eyebrows and she blushes.

"I couldn't get rid of the stain and I saw this laying around in the bathroom, so I decided to put it on. You don't mind right?" Luna explains.

I pat her head gently and compliment her, "You look adorable."

"Thanks," she replies sheepishly.

Jimin coughs, reminding me of his presence, "I admit that you guys are a cute couple and I'm glad you two are happy, but that doesn't mean I want to see you flirting with each other."

Luna chuckles and I roll my eyes, but before I can reply Jimin, the doorbell rings. I open the door, and Luna grabs a party popper and pulls the string, so dozens of confetti explodes as Jungkook enters, surprising him.

"Happy birthday!" we exclaim in chorus as Aurora and Coral scurry out from the kitchen to join us.

Coral squeals delightedly and swings her arms around Jungkook excitedly and pecks his cheek. He grins and kisses her back on the lips.

"Happy birthday, babe." she murmurs as Jungkook wraps an arm around her waist.

"Now that you're finally here, we can eat!" Jimin yells excitedly as he rushes to the table and grabs a chicken wing.

I sigh and roll my eyes as the rest of us go over to join him and gather around the table. We're munching onto the food as we're chatting cheerfully. I wrap an arm around Luna's shoulder and I notice Jungkook looking at us with raised eyebrows.

"When did the two of you start dating?" Jungkook asks in confusion.

"Oh right, you don't know about that yet." Jimin answers.

Jungkook frowns, "Wait, am I the only one here that doesn't know about them dating yet?"

"Sorry, I wanted to tell you in person, instead of just texting and we haven't had time to hang out," I explain.

"That's okay." Jungkook says with a smile. "Anyways, congrats, you two seem happy together."

"I know right," Jimin agrees, but soon pouts. "Yet, this is so unfair, both you and Taehyung have girlfriends, and I'm still lonely and single."

Jungkook chuckles and pecks Coral on the cheek to tease Jimin even more.

An idea seems to have suddenly struck Jimin's mind as he turns to look at Aurora with glowing eyes and a mischievous smile, "Since we're both single, do you want to... maybe... hook up?"

Aurora chuckles, "I'm good, thanks."

Jimin groans as we chuckle at him.

"Why can't you just give me a chance?" Jimin whines and puts on a sulky expression, probably feeling hurt that Aurora just rejected him. "Aren't I attractive?"

"I can't deny and say you're not, but I'm just not interested," Aurora replies with a shrug.

"You can't force her to date you," I say and Jimin pouts even more. "Besides, why do you even want a girlfriend, when you're a player who's sleeping with a dozen girls?"

"Didn't you tell me you hooked up with this cute girl named Vanessa the other day?" Jungkook adds.

"Vanessa's cute, but I'm not the only guy she's hooking up with," Jimin rolls his eyes. "I guess I want to try something more serious, instead of occasional hookups."

"Luna, help me," Jimin suddenly begs with sad eyes. "Taehyung says you're good with advice, so can you give me some advice?"

Luna smiles, "I'll just tell you this: if you're looking for a serious relationship, you've got to focus on only one girl, instead of a dozen. You'll meet her eventually, it's just a matter of timing and fate. You just have to wait and you'll know when you've met the right girl when you feel some sort of connection towards her. Love isn't easy, it'll come when it wants to."

We're quietly looking at her and Jimin nods his head slowly, "Ok... but... fate? Is that even real?"

"Fate brought me and Taehyung together," Luna replies and gazes at me with a smile and I smile back at her, before giving her a quick peck on her soft lips.

I can't help but feel a pair of eyes staring at me and I turn to look at Aurora, who's looking at me with a sort of sadness in her eyes. I'm confused, but I choose to ignore the look she's giving me and listen to Luna as she advises Jimin.

"Do you feel that you have a connection between any of the girls you've hooked up with?" Luna asks.

"When did my birthday party become a time for relationship counselling?" Jungkook interjects with slight annoyance in his tone.

"Sorry," Jimin replies, but decides to continue his conversation with Luna, even though Jungkook is rolling his eyes. "I guess I kind of feel a somewhat stronger connection with this Japanese girl, named Sakura. Yet, Nara makes me feel a type of way as well... and Vanessa too, she's super kind... they're all really nice girls... this is hard..."

Jimin sighs and gulps down a glass of beer, then rests his chin on the table and plays with the empty glass.

"You could talk to them? Like a proper conversation, to see how they feel about you," Luna suggests.

"I think it's time for some cake," Jungkook offers, as he's desperate for Jimin to stop moping about his love life and consulting Luna for advice.

Coral stands up to get the cake from the kitchen and she places the beautiful cake in the middle of the table. The cake is glazed with a pastel blue icing and the words 'Happy Birthday Jungkook!' is swirled with chocolate on top, along with whipped cream on the sides of the cake. Aurora turns off the lights and uses a lighter to light up the single candle in the centre of the cake.

Once we finish singing the birthday song, Jungkook clasps his hands in front of him with a wide grin on his face, then closes his eyes to make a wish, before blowing out the candle in one go. We clap our hands delightedly and Luna offers to slice the cake for us.

The cake is a vanilla flavour and is soft and spongey in my mouth, the texture is so cloud-like and it seems as though everyone else would agree that the cake is incredibly delicious, as smiles of satisfaction appear on their faces.

"This is the most delicious cake I've ever eaten," Jungkook says joyfully as he stuffs the forkfuls of cake into his mouth. "Thanks, babe, and Aurora too."

Aurora nods as Coral pecks Jungkook's cheek. Aurora seems to be staring at Luna and I again when I feed Luna a forkful of cake.

"I'm jealous of you guys..." Jimin moans and Jungkook rolls his eyes, as he's had enough with Jimin's whining.

The rest of us giggles, all except Aurora.

I wonder what's gotten into her. Why does she keep looking at Luna and I with sad eyes? Is she jealous of us, like Jimin?

"Is everything alright, Aurora?" I finally have the courage to ask her and she seems slightly startled. "You've been staring at Luna and I for quite a while, and it's honestly making me feel a little uncomfortable."

We all turn our attention to Aurora and she gulps nervously as she squirms in her chair, "N-nothing. I'm fine."

"Are you sure...?" I ask as she seems to be uncertain and tense.

"I'm sure," she assures me, but though she says that, I can't seem to dismiss the thought that she's jealous of Luna and I.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 230 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
200K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
465K 25.5K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...
3.5M 202K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...