Player's Handbook (COMPLETED)

Por jaycaprio

29 rules to being a player, 29 rules that must be followed. In this game you can't change for no woman, not e... Mais

Rule #1
Rule #2
Rule #3
Rule #4
Rule #5
Rule #6
Rule #7
Rule #8
Rule #9
Rule #10
Rule #11
Rule #12
Rule #13
Rule #14
Rule #15
Rule #16
Rule #17
Rule #18
Rule #19
Rule #20
Rule #21
Rule #22
Rule #24
Rule #25
Rule #26
Rule #27
Rule #28
Rule #29

Rule #23

2.8K 156 246
Por jaycaprio

Rule #23: If She's Just Like You? RUN
Tappahannock, VA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Baby.." I say hope laced my tone as she stood there. She hadn't even budged, I wasn't gone lie now I was scared.

"What's my name Chris?" She asked, and her face was serious. I knew exactly why she asked me that, and I felt guilty all over again. I shouldn't have did her like that in college. "Say my name."

"Beyonce Giselle Knowles." I answered taking her hands into mine.

"How old am I?"

"30."

"Favorite color?"

"Pink and Gold."

"What do you like most about me?"

"I love your eyes. I look into them and I see everything I need. A strong woman, someone who means business, I see my wife." I answered truthfully.

"Ask me again." She said

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked smiling nervously.

"Yes baby boy." She answered a smile took over her face and all that nervousness left my body.

"Yes! Bust that pussy open-"

"Robyn!" Trey shouted

"Huh?" She replied like she was innocent, I hugged Beyonce tightly lifting her off the ground. Everybody started clapping, my face was in her neck I let my tears fall because I was not only happy but relieved.

"You my girlfriend?" I mumbled against her neck.

"Yes I'm your girlfriend." She answered, I lifted my head and she took my face between her hands using her thumbs to wipe away the tears on.

"Thank you, thank you so much. Look baby I'm sorry about college. You ain't got nothing to worry about imma make it all up to you." I promised her, she pecked my lips.

"You already have, you're all I ever wanted. I've wanted you since 2006, crazy how I ended up with you 13 years later."

"You not leaving me to go back to Germany are you?" I asked realizing that she was set to leave next month.

"No I'll go back and put some things in order but it'll be a 2 day trip tops-"

"I'll go with you." I cut her off.

"Hello love birds!" Lauren yelled. "We been talking to y'all for a couple minutes now!"

I put Beyonce down, and did my handshake with Trey and Bry. "I'm proud of you young grasshopper." Bry said as he bowed

"Boy getcho head ass on." Lauren said pushing him.

"Now all you gotta do is have a boy you hear me Bey?" Trey said as Beyonce hugged my torso from behind.

"Can his first kid get here first?" She asked

"Amen, say it louder for me please." Robyn mumbled

"Turn that music back up lemme show y'all how to do this cuoid shuffle! It's time to celebrate my son not only bein successful that boy ain't a hoe no mo!" My mama shouted as she started dancing.

I felt myself being pulled back and I stumbled a little bit before I turned around being pulled into the house. "Baby where we going?" I asked Beyonce as she dragged me through the living room out the front door.

"Serayah is going to be a problem-"

"No she isn't." I said forgetting that she even existed

"She is, she's going to try to get at you. She's going to try to get at me, and we have to be ready." She said

"What you mean be ready?" I asked. "We gone definitely go public with our relationship."

"I'm going to go public about my wealth, I can still maintain a private life even if the world knows I'm rich. I don't want these fuckers around here saying I'm using you for your money when I got my own." She explained

"Alright baby, and Serayah?"

"I'm about to call some guys from back home, they do any and everything I ask and they don't care about doing no time either." She said slightly smiling

I raised an eyebrow, "You talking about them niggas that pulled Mona out that trunk the first day I met you?"

"Mhm. Rough her up a lil bit and if she don't listen they might just make her disappear." She shrugged. "I don't do well with bitches walking around making it known they have a motive against me. I handle problems before they grow."

I put my hands up, "I got a growing problem." I said we both looked down at my dick and she pushed my chest making me laugh. "Nah but do you baby I ain't got no problem with how you handle business." I said, she pulled her phone out. After typing on it she placed it on speaker.

"Yonce! Queen of the hood!" A guy shouted answering the phone. "Who giving you problems? I'm on my way."

"Serayah McNeill. I'll give you more details when you get here, my jet will be ready for you tomorrow morning around 10." She said

"Bet me and the boys gone be at the spot when you ready for us. You want me to handle her or just rough her up?"

"I'll let you know, I gotta see how she act the rest of today. I'm in Virginia right now, I won't be back until tomorrow night so you got the house code and Julius gone pick y'all up from the airport y'all make y'all selves at home until I get there."

"I miss that nigga Julius! That nigga went all body guard and act like he don't shoot niggas in the head no more. Imma hit yo line when we touchdown ma you know we gone make some shit happen, you always take care of us. You got rich and ain't forget about us we appreciate it."

"Never will forget about my babies y'all kept me safe, I'll see you tomorrow boo." She said before she hung the phone up.

"And you sure you not from Detroit?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Houston baby." She said pecking my lips before she walked around me making her way back into the house.

"Damn I love you girl.." I mumbled in amazement.

~~~~

Serayah gonna learn her lesson one way or another 🤷

Anyways

What story y'all mean asses want next?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Finessed Por old acc

Ficção Adolescente

112 16 13
Jay Carter is the exact definition of "Player" and he clears every single girl out of his league. Anyone but Mackenzie San. Symone Michelson on the o...
21.6K 644 28
Kylie Smith is a player, she goes to parties, hooks up with guys and dumps them later on. She has trust issues, that's why she can't keep a relations...
544 67 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...
61.1K 1.6K 63
Belle is 19 and on the cusp of adulthood. She goes to University of Florida, she loves her college, and she has made many new friends. It appeared th...