Her | Camp Buddy x Reader

By KP091804

|COMPLETED| |very cringe| |still liked to keep it becuz of the views| |Book 1| In a wealthy family, there's Y... More

The New Camper
Touch
Now, I can do anything!
Cutting Art
The BEACH
Sweet moment
Art badge
SMILE!
Feeling hot
Brainwashed
I won't give up (Brainwashed Pt. 2)
Special Thanks
Education
Period
School
Meet-up
What does it feels like?
He's mine
The visit
They are so gay
Sequel is out!

Hang-out

1.6K 49 69
By KP091804

Quite a long one.. I guess..

Y/n's POV

It was already afternoon and everyone was packing up to get ready to go home.

I also packed-up mine, when Angelica came up to me and said.

"Let's go! I'll accompany you out, since you still aren't familiar about this place." Angelica smiled at me.

"Sure! Thank you!"

I picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom with Angelica.

"Hey, I really envy you. You're quite rich and so beautiful, everyone will love you instantly. Especially some boys. Not that I hate you, I really idolize you." Angelica said.

"Oh! I guess, thanks? I didn't know everyone thinks of me that way. I just wanted some experience on what it is to be in school. I'm just home-schooled and pretty advance. Not to brag but, I just want to meet and see new faces around here. I'm quite locked up in my house. So, I wanted to see the environment and trends today." I replied, truthfully.

"Oh, I see. Your father is the owner of a camp, right? The one Kei and Hiro goes to." She said.

"Yup! And that's also my reason why am I in my father's camp." I said.

"Because, you want to meet new people. You're quite lonely a bit, am I right?" She asked. And we're outside the building.

"Well, actually yes." I replied.

And to my suprise, Keitaro and Hiro we're already waiting for us.

"Y/n!" Hiro waved.

I also waved back, Me and Angelica walked with Hiro and Keitaro, to the gate of the school.

"So, how's class, Hiro?" Angelica started.

"Ey.. ok!" Hiro replied. Keitaro was at my left and Hiro was at my right, and beside Hiro, there's Angelica.

" 'ok'? You just said that because you copied my answers on the test. Not to mention, all of my answers on each number?" Keitaro said, in a plain and a bit grumpy voice.

"You're such a cheater, Hiro!" Angelica laughed and clinged to Hiro's arm.

"Haha! You bet! But thanks, Keitaro!" Hiro just laughed with Angelica.

The two were scooting away a bit, as Angelica clinged onto Hiro for dear life.

And then my heart suddenly hurts, what's going on? Why am I feeling like this? It pumps so fast.

I raised my right hand up to my chest, as I clenched my fist.

"Are you ok, Y/n?" Keitaro leaned his face to me. I was a bit shocked as I faced his face which is so close to mine.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. Thanks for the concern." And I gave him a smile as thanks.

I then could feel his arm reached to my left hand, and gripped onto it.

I looked away from Keitaro, and shooked my head down.

My face is so hot..

"Hey, Y/n. Are you ok? Is something bothering you?" Hiro then came up to me.

And then, I felt Keitaro released my hand.

"I'm ok." I said. And we're at the gate.

Wait-- if Hiro's beside me,.. I turned around to see Angelica....

She's.. gone..?

Where did she go?

"Hiro, where's Angelica?" I asked.

"Oh! She right-- here? She was still there when I scooted next to you." Hiro said.

"Maybe, she already went home." Keitaro said, and both of us just nodded.

And I saw Sebastian already waiting for me.

He waved at me and I also did the same as I ran up to him.

"Sebastian, can I ask? Can I hang-out with Hiro and Keitaro? For just a bit?" I asked.

"Oh! So, you're Keitaro Nagame and Hiro Akiba. Nice to meet you, I'm Sebastian, a butler of the Nomoru family." Sebastian introduced as he bowed down to Hiro and Keitaro.

"N-no need formality!" Hiro then waved his hands around.

"You two were entrusted to look out for Y/n, while I am away. So, Mistress Y/n can go with you. And I'll still be close by, wherever you go." Sebastian said.

"Hey! Torchhead!" I heard a loud voice, booming from afar.

And I turned around to see a group of boys, with different uniforms, and styles.

And I noticed, it was THEM.

All of them.

"Y/n!!" My cute lil snowball is here!

"Felix!" I shouted back, and then he ran up to me.

And.. he tripped.

"Oh my god, are you ok, Felix?!" I ran to his aid, as I checked if he was alright.

And he just nodded.

I helped him up, and in a matter of seconds he hugged me tight.

And I hugged back.

But it was just for a moment, when someone pulled me and hugged me.

"I miss you, Y/n." A familiar voice said. It was Seto.

"I missed you too." I said.

"Wait-- really?" He asked.

"Yep! I missed you, Natsumi, all of you!" I then pulled back from the hug and smiled at them.

"Do I deserve a hug too, Y/n?"  Natsumi asked.

"Of course!" I said as I ran up to him and hugged him.

And I felt his arms wrapped around my waist as he hugged back.

I was going to pull back when I felt he resisted.

"N-Natsumi, you can let go now." I said, getting a little uncomfortable.

He just sighed and let go. I flashed him a closed-eye smile as I turned around Sebastian.

"Sebastian, these are my friends at the camp. They are the campers from Dad's camp! Everyone, this is Sebastian, our butler." I introduced Sebastian to them.

Sebastian bowed to Natsumi and the others, and they also bowed as well.

"So! Sebastian! We're going now." I said, as I started to scoot from Sebastian to Hiro.

"Very well, have fun, Mistress Y/n." Sebastian smiled at me and went back to the car.

"On the way we go!!" Hiro grabbed my hand as he ran past the others.

"OK! YOU'RE DEAD, TORCHHEAD!" I heard Yoichi shouted.

"Let's just meet at the park!" Hiro added, and replied to Yoichi as he ran away.

I turned around and saw them running after us.

And when we're like a few meters away from them, Hiro bent down and said.

"Hop on! Faster!" He said to me.

I did as he said. I climbed to his back, and he stood up to run again.

He was sweating a lot.

"Y-you need water, Hiro?" I asked.

"Nah, it's fine. Let's buy you some crepes! Sounds good?" He asked.

I don't know what a crepe is, but fine. I hummed in response as he made his pace faster.

And when we're at the city, he put me down, and just walked, while holding my hand.

"I'll just grab onto your hand so you won't get lost, ok?" He said. And I nodded again.

And not for long, I saw a word, spelled 'crepe'. It was just a small stand but a few people were looming to a stand.

He went in through the crowd, and asked me what flavour and toppings I want, as he pointed to a small poster which was a menu.

"I-I'll have some strawberry, and choco syrup?" I asked nervously.

"Ok!" He said in response, as he busted through the crowd.

I waited and then he came back.

He smiled widely, as he gave me the 'crepe'. It looks delicious by the way.

We stopped at the park and sat at the bench.

We ate our crepes, and I noticed, Hiro had a bananas, and choco syrup.

That looks delicious. I kinda wanted to have a real banana, since I hadn't eaten a real one. I just had banana shakes, it had some milk though so, I don't really know if that was the real taste of the banana.

It's kinda tempting though.

Hiro's POV

I was eating crepe with Y/n. We sat on a bench watching some kids and families having some picnics, the breeze flew by. The birds chirping and flying above. It felt nice. I wonder if it was because Y/n was here.

Oh my god, I feel like I'm dating Y/n right now, I'm freaking out.

Like really! It felt like a date!

And I caught Y/n leaning to me, and bite my crepe. She was munching on the banana (wHAt WErE YoU gUyS ThInkIng?) and took a big gulp.

Now this isn't felt LIKE a date, this really IS a date!

"The bananas are tasty." (Insert lenny face) she said.

Ok, to be honest, I have a dirty-mind. And! I took her words in a dirty way!

"The bananas are tasty."

It echoed in my head, my mind blowing, my brain exploding, and my heart is getting out of my rib cage!

Did she just realized what did she just said by now?!

"Hiro, are you ok? You're really sweating a lot, and very red. Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine!" I said as I shaked my head for a multiple times before answering her.

And not for long, the others came.

The others were having a lot of fun while me, still stunned by what she just said.

"Yo Torchhead, you ok, idiot?" Wolfboy asked.

"If you just heard what Y/n said earlier before you guys came, your mind will blow.." I said, in a plain tone.

"What did she say?" Yoichi asked.

And I just whispered to him.

"She said, "the bananas are tasty." I know I'm so dirty-minded but me and Y/n were eating crepes, she had a strawberry one and I had bananas. She took a bit of mine and said THAT." I whispered to Wolfboy.

Wolfboy just laughed hard.

"Hey! Richgirl! You ate some bananas did ya?" Wolfboy shouted.

"Yes, why?" She asked.

"Are the bananas tasty?" Wolfboy asked again.

"Wolfboy.. what are you try to--" I was gonna whisper something when he said,

"Are the bananas tasty?~" Wolfboy asked.

What the fuck!

"Wtf! Wolfboy!" I whisper-shouted to him.

"Yeah! The bananas are delicious earlier! It was amazing! With the additional syrup in it!" Y-Y/n... Just smiled... H-happily...

And I saw the others tensed up. The others are covering their faces.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing Richgirl! I have a banana, Richgirl. Just come at my place and I'll let you eat a banana, much tastier compared to Torchhead's!" Wolfboy fucking said it!

"Y/n! I swear don't go in his house! It's dangerous!" I warned, and shoved Wolfboy's fucking face away.

I swear Wolfboy I'm gonna kill you..

                      °•0•°

Phew long chapter! Hope ya like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 147 7
COMPLETED STORY Atsushi ends up losing his ability after a battle with another ability users. He has to cope with having lost his ability and ends u...
1.8K 55 38
(This is book 1/2 in the Finally series!) 2 of the richest households in london, The Phantomhive's and The Silversfield's. Enemies on the outside, fr...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
237K 3.3K 18
You were one of those teens that really liked to make new friends. You were always a bundle of joy! Until one day all of that changed. You then becam...