Naruto Namikaze: Konoha's Leg...

נכתב על ידי Shi_Kira

Kakashi raises Naruto and doesn't keep his parentage secret. Naruto grows up respected but there are ninja af... עוד

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Graduation - 1
Chapter 2: Graduation - 2
Chapter 3: Graduation - 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Awakening - 1
Chapter 5: Awakening - 2
Chapter 6: Awakening - 3
Chapter 7: Pre-Chunin Exams!
Chapter 8: Chunin Exams - Rookies Reunited!
Chapter 9: Chunin Exams - The Impossible Test!
Chapter 10: Chunin Exams - The Forest of Death!
Chapter 11: Chunin Exams - Three Thousand Voices!
Chapter 12: Chunin Exams - Opening Preliminaries!
Chapter 14: Chunin Tournament - 1
Chapter 15: Chunin Tournament - 2
Chapter 16: Chunin Tournament - 3
Chapter 17: Chunin Tournament - 4
Chapter 18: Invasion - 1
YAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Adoption Notice

Chapter 13: Chunin Exams - Closing Preliminaries!

2.1K 45 5
נכתב על ידי Shi_Kira

Chapter 13: Chunin Exams - Closing Preliminaries!

"The 9th match will be Rock Lee and Torr of Iwa!" Hayate announced. Lee jumped down, clad in his green jumpsuit and orange leg warmers. Torr was a large man, so tall he had to hunch over. He wore nothing but chains and a pair of black shorts.

BEGIN

Lee rushed Torr, appearing behind the large genin and unleashing a flurry of blows that knocked the teen on his face. Lee jumped into the air and delivered a brutal ax-kick to Torr's back. "YOSH!" Lee shouted as he jumped up again, spinning and slamming a second heel into the man's back. "Let's see you get up after that!" Lee jumped away.

Torr stood up slowly. He looked to Lee and ran on all fours, shoulder checking Lee and continuing on into the wall, where he slammed Lee out into the forest.

Torr stood up and slammed both fists on his chest, roaring at Lee, who was standing up.

"Quite impressive." Lee said as he dusted himself off, "Had I not been training under Gai-sensei that may have beaten me. But as it is you will need to do much more to me to win." Lee front kicked Toor, sending him back into the stadium. The bowl-haired genin followed, jumping in the air and leading with a kick, "DYNAMIC ENTRY!" he screamed, hitting Torr in the face with bone crushing force. Lee flipped back and landed as Torr soared through the air, hitting the far wall of the arena and flopping to the ground.

"The winner is-" Hayate was cut off as Torr stood up and roared.

"Ha, you're in for it now, Torr has entered his berserk state." A teenage girl on the balcony said. She was short with greasy black hair that went down to her knees. She had long metal attachments on her fingers and was wearing a dirty red Iwa-nin outfit.

"And who're you?" Ino asked.

"I am Ferra, Torr and Kuai's teammate." the girl responded, "I've known Torr since childhood. Whenever he starts to get hurt he enters a berserk rage. It usually takes Tremor-sensei to stop him."

"Lee's got this." Naruto said, turning to the match, "TAKE THIS GUY DOWN LEE!" the blond shouted.

"You got this Lee!" Tenten shouted before turning to Ferra, "Lee is a lot stronger than the goofy appearance leads people to believe, don't count him out just yet."

Lee was dodging Torr's manic punches while trying to get a hit in but it seemed like no matter what he did nothing hurt the behemoth. Torr slammed both hands down like a hammer and Lee jumped back, throwing shuriken that imbedded themselves in the monster.

Lee shook his head as he dodged Torr again, "I did not want to use this yet." he jumped up as Torr bulldozed towards him. In the air Lee kicked towards Torr, sending a metal rod flying at the monster, knocking him prone. Lee kicked with his other foot and hit Torr in the head, dazing him.

Lee landed and rushed for his sticks, grabbing both and clicking them together, forming a bo staff. Torr began to stand up and Lee unloaded on his face, seemingly hitting the man faster than his brain could process as Lee jumped away before Torr roared in agony and fell unconscious.

"The winner is Rock Lee!" Hayate announced, "now can I have a volunteer to fix the wall?"

Kakashi shook his head and walked down to the shattered wall, "Earth Style: Mud Wall." Kakashi lazily spat mud onto the shattered wall. THe mud quickly hardened and filled in the gaps.

Hayate broke out in a coughing fit while trying to clear his throat, "Next match, Kin against Shino Aburame!"

Shino stood opposite the female Oto-nin. "You should surrender now. I am not in a good mood" Shino said.

"Ya right." Kin spat, "Like I'm afraid of you."

BEGIN

Kin ran at Shino only to plow through a body of insects, all of which stuck to her.

"Drink her dry." Shino said maliciously, he heard the story from Ino on their way to the tower and he was not happy with the Oto ninja, "Teach her to attack my friends and allies."

Kin screamed as the chakra was sucked from her body. After an entire minute the swarm went back to Shino, travelling through his sleeves. Kin was laying there, unconscious.

"Ummm, Shino Aburame is the winner..." Hayate said, man that kid was brutal. He called a medical squad for Kin and announced the next match, "Next will be Shikamaru Nara against Hawk!"

"What a drag." Shikamaru dragged himself up and walked calmly down to the arena floor. Across from him was Nyxx's teammate, the man with a bandaged torso.

BEGIN

Hawk jumped into the air. Wind chakra seemed to spiral around his arms and legs as he propelled himself towards Shikamaru.

"Shikamaru you've gotta win!" Naruto shouted.

"Do it for Choji and Hinata!" Ino shouted.

"Troublesome." Shikamaru muttered as he jumped away from Hawk's attack, which left a small drill hole where he landed. Shikamaru inhaled and went through a few hand signs, "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!" he exhaled a large fireball that flew at Hawk, who wasn't fast enough to dodge it. A large plume of dust erupted, leaving Hawk standing there, burnt all over.

The Suna-nin punched his hands together, creating the drill-like wind spirals around his fists. He ran towards Shikamaru, who quickly placed his hands into the family seal.

"Shadow Possession Jutsu!" Shikamaru's shadow extended across the ground, making contact with Hawk's. The two stood in exactly the same position until Shikamaru changed their posture and pulled out a kunai. Hawk did the exact same movement however Shikamaru had his kunai pouch on the opposite leg Hawk did. "Surrender or I'll kill you." Shikamaru said. Hawk did nothing and received a kunai to the chest. Shikamaru drew another kunai, "Surrender."

Hawk once again did nothing. Shikamaru prepared to throw the kunai.

"Shikamaru Nara is the winner of this match!" Hayate announced.

Shikamaru released the jutsu and walked up to Hawk, "Sorry about that. Why didn't you give up?"

Hawk ignored him and walked to the balcony.

"Troublesome." Shikamaru walked back to his spot beside Naruto.

"Next match, Tenten Tentetsu vs Kankuro of the Sands!" Hayate announced with a cough.

Tenten walked down and faced off with Kankuro, who unwrapped the bandages on his back to reveal a puppet.

BEGIN

Tenten started off by pulling out a scroll and unleashing a torrent of shuriken at Kankuro, who stood behind his puppet as the metal bounced off it's carapace.

"How's this?" Tenten appeared behind Kankuro with two chinese broadswords. Kankuro ducked underneath a slash that would've taken is head off and kicked Tenten in the stomach.

He jumped back and wiggled his fingers. His puppet flashed towards Tenten with its large claws extended. It slashed continuously, Tenten barely stopping every hit with her swords.

"Is that all you got?" Tenten asked as she blocked both arms at once.

Kankuro laughed, pulling both his ring fingers back. Two extra arms popped out of his puppet, each with deadly claws of their own. "I don't think so! GO Crow!" Kankuro began a wild dance with his fingers. Crow began slashing at Tenten faster than before, yet she managed to get away.

Tenten was panting like crazy, "You're good, for a guy that wears makeup." she smirked.

Kankuro snapped, "IT'S NOT MAKEUP IT'S WARPAINT!" he screamed. Crow flew at Tenten, who readied her swords and ran at the puppet, ducking underneath and cutting the strings.

Kankuro cursed and ran at Tenten, ducking under a sword slash and lashing out with a kick that was checked by the kunoichi. Tenten spun both her swords and stabbed them down towards the puppeteer, only to be hit by the puppet's claws.

Kankuro had a grin on his face as he tugged his left thumb. He had reinforced the string with most of his remaining chakra, but Tenten hadn't noticed and it had cost her.

Tenten collapsed on the ground, spasming. Kankuro wrapped his puppet up.

A medic squad was called immediately to get the poison out of her system.

Hayate looked sour as he announced Kankuro's victory.

"Hate to say it but he's good." Sasuke said as he watched Kankuro go to stand beside Temari and Gaara.

"Next match, Ferra vs Sakura!" Hayate announced. Sakura walked down and faced off against the small teen.

BEGIN

Both kunoichi immediately began rushing through hand seals, laying a genjutsu on each other. Sakura ran forwards but once she got close enough she saw three versions of Ferra.

Ferra couldn't see Sakura anymore.

Sakura quickly released the genjutsu on her and punched Ferra in the face, sending the small girl flying. Sakura once again ran through hand seals, "Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death!" she shouted. Ferra soon found herself stuck in a dead tree, with Sakura holding a kunai to her throat.

"Sakura Haruno is the winner!" Hayate announced. Ferra cursed and walked away, only to step through one of the stairs leading to the balcony and fall on her face.

Ferra's eyes widened as she felt a knife in her back. The genjutsu Sakura put on her shattered and she fell to the floor. Her spine had been severed by the kunai.

"Woah Sakura that was vicious!" Naruto said. "She was just trying to get up onto the balcony."

Sakura looked up, "I learnt pretty quickly that you do what needs to be done to win." Sakura said.

Shino nodded, "It is true. Our first C-Rank mission was to eliminate a bandit camp. Kurenai-sensei had us murder everyone. We didn't even manage to rescue the hostages."

"Woah, that's rough." Ino said.

"Sure ain't easy." Sasuke said with a nod.

"Sakura Haruno is the winner of the 13th match!" Hayate announced. "Next match will be Ayato Hattori against Zaku!"

Ayato was the final member of Linkie's team and the de facto leader. He was tall for his age, which was 14 as opposed to his teammate's 16. He had managed to graduate two years early. His shaggy black hair was styled similar to the second Hokage and he wore a black sleeveless hoodie with a long sleeved red shirt underneath. His black pants had a red streak down the sides. He wore arm guards on both arms.

Zaku grunted at him, "You ready to die?"

Ayato did not answer.

"I know that guy, he's friends with my cousin." Shikamaru said, "He's smart. Beaten me at shogi a few times."

"Woah." Naruto was impressed, it was no easy feat to beat Shikamaru at shogi.

"His clan was wiped out during the nine tails attack, but they're strong. Your father is actually a distant member Naruto." Shikamaru said. "His adopted father is actually the proctor. If I had noticed him earlier I would've said hi."

BEGIN

Ayato dodged Zaku's initial bursts of wind, appearing behind the teen and cracking him in the head with a powerful kick before reappearing where he stood before.

"Woah, does he know the Shunshin?" Naruto asked, "Cause if he does Imma ask him to teach me."

"It's called the Swift Style." Shikamaru said, "It's his clan's kekkei genkai."

Ayato ducked under Zaku's second attempt at an attack and delivered three quick punches to the boy's face before plowing a knee into his stomach.

Zaku fell to his knees. Ayato stood above him, "I'll stop if you give up." the boy said.

Zaku spat at him.

"I gave you a chance." Ayato shook his head and grabbed Zaku by the hair, lifting him up and throwing him in the air. Ayato jumped up and delivered a painful flurry of punches to the teen's torso before cocking a leg back and kicking him in the jaw, sending him even further up. Ayato landed and Zaku fell, hitting the ground hard.

"Ayato Hattori is the winner of this match!" Hayate announced.

"WHOO!" Linkie shouted, "Good job Ayato!"

"Thanks Linkie." Ayato nodded and went to sit in the back corner, sparing Shikamaru a shy nod.

"Next match, Yoroi and Frogg." Hayate said. The girl in a green one piece suit from Nyxx's team and the final member of Kabuto's team -the one without glasses- walked onto the arena.

BEGIN

Frogg inhaled immediately, "Water Style: Raging Waves!" she shot a jet of water that pierced Yoroi's chest, killing him instantly.

Frogg tilted her head and hopped over to the body, "Wow, Water Style is a lot stronger outside of the desert..." she said before shrugging and hopping back onto the balcony.

"Frogg is the winner of the match, and can I have a cleanup squad over here." Hayate coughed. A group came to dispose of Yoroi's body. "Alright next match is Temari of the Sand against Akatsuchi!"

Temari opened her fan and used it to float down, while Akatsuchi, a large and tubby teen, walked down slowly.

BEGIN

Temari whipped her fan, sending a burst of wind whipping towards Akatsuchi, who clapped, raising a wall of earth to defend himself.

"Earth Style: Rock Golem." Akatsuchi said timidly, his wall becoming a stone humanoid who rushed towards Temari.

"Wind Style: Slicing Gale!" Temari spun her fan around, creating a blade of wind that cut the golem in half.

Akatsuchi concentrated his chakra, "Earth Style: Army Creation!" he shouted. The ground around him slowly turned into golems. The large teen fell to his knees due to strain and sweat started dripping down his face.

Soon there were 12 golems charging Temari. She managed to take two of them out but the remaining 10 swarmed her, pummeling her with powerful punches and kicks.

Akatsuchi made a hand seal to dispel them as soon as Temari was unconscious.

"And Akatsuchi has become our last finalist!" Hayate said. "I will now announce the matchups for the actual tournament. It will go by your match number, with the first place match winner facing the third and the second facing the fourth and so on."

A screen popped into view behind Hayate. The screen had the matchups on it.

Neji Hyuga vs Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki vs Linkie Chaos

Gaara of the Sand vs Nyxx

Kurotsuchi vs Ino Yamanka

Rock Lee vs Shikamaru Nara

Shino Aburame vs Kankuro of the Sand

Sakura Haruno vs Frogg

Ayato vs Akatsuchi

"Sasuke, you'd better kick Neji's ass." Naruto said.

"Do you doubt me Naruto?" the Uchiha asked with a smug grin.

Sarutobi stepped up beside Hayate, "Any one of you who compete in the tournament can be selected for chunin. It will be up to the Tsuchikage, Kazekage, and I to decide." the old man said, "That being said winning will not guarantee you a chunin promotion, only those who truly embody the qualities of a chunin will pass. You're grades in the other portions will of course also be taken into consideration."

"And what are these qualities that make a chunin?" Kurotsuchi asked, her arms crossed.

"Now if you don't know that you aren't ready to be a chunin my dear." Sarutobi smirked, Oonoki's granddaughter was powerful with her Corrosion Style but subtlety wouldn't be her strong suit. "You will all have a month to train before your matches, I hope you use it well. Good luck."

Naruto immediatly looked towards Kakashi, "KAKASHI-SENSEI!" he shouted, "Train Sasuke! I'm gonna go see Ero-sennin!"

Kakashi feigned a hurt look and placed his hand on his chest, "Now Naruto don't you wanna train with me?"

"I've learned a lot from you already, but Ero-sennin has been teaching me fuinjutsu and I'm getting pretty good so I'm going to train with him."

Kakashi shrugged, "Can't argue with that. Ino would you like to come along?"

Ino shook her head, "I can't Kakashi-sensei, I'm going to be taking an extra special lesson with my father. Something about the clan's most powerful technique tree or something." she shrugged, "But I wouldn't mind getting some taijutsu training if you tell me where you'll be I'll make some time to pop by."

Kakashi nodded and scribbled down a note for Ino. "Alright Sasuke, let's move." Sasuke nodded and followed Kakashi, waving goodbye to his teammates.

And that's where I'll leave this chapter. I'm gonna skip the training so next chapter is right into the finals! Hope you all enjoyed it. Now for special thanks, again for Torr and Ferra I'd like to thank u/puiwaihin on reddit, Frogg and Hawk are my own creations and for Ayato, one of my favourite OCs ever, I'd like to thank ZeroTailedJinchuuriki, hope I did your character proud this round! Thanks for reading!

End chapter 13

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.2K 134 10
[ItaNaru] Despite Minato's impending death, he found himself hoping against hope for his friend to come. The only person he would be able to entrust...
508 21 6
Naruto Uzumaki, The 7th Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village. Adult Naruto revive 1,2,3,4 Hokage, Madara Uchiha, Hagoromo Otsutsuki, Kaguya Otsutsuki, Hamor...
128K 2.4K 30
Realization struck Nagato at Naruto's words. In his last moments, Nagato awakens Naruto's Rinnegan in an effort to atone for his mistakes. Now, unkno...
2.6K 85 2
The Child of Prophecy inherits the Fire. Godlike Naruto. Not for those who wants a realistic Naruto.