Family I Made

By tuggy4u

She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
NINE
Not an Update
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Q&A
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Character Chart Not A update
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thiry Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
not an update
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Not An Update.
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
not an update
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
The End

Thirty One

6K 219 51
By tuggy4u

Tia's point of view

I woke to see that I'm in a different room and hooked up to monitors. I was about to panic when I saw my mom and dad walk in.

"Oh my god honey your awake. You had us so worried" my mom said hugging me.

"Why am I in here? Where is Alex is she ok? I want to see her." I said trying to get out of bed but my dad stopped me.

"Babygirl she is ok in a way. She is back in a coma but she is alive. You can't leave the bed because the doctors said so."

I relaxed more know they didn't tell them why. That is something I want to tell them. Then they both looked at me with a serious face.

"What's wrong?"

"Tia someone tried to kill Alex we are not sure who but we are on it." Dad said

"I can't lose her. I love her so much. Her family needs her."

"We know babygirl. Oh by the way her family wants to see you but since you were out family only and we didn't know if you already meet them or what." Mom said

"I told you I did. Of course they can see me" I said with a little attitude. Then I noticed my dad give my mom a look and shake his head. Something is up I just don't know what.

"I will go get them sweetie." My dad said kissing my forehead.

So the door opened again and Amy and Lee ran to me.

"Please be ok we need and my sissy need you."she said crying

"I scared." Lee said crying

"Its ok guys I'm fine just a little boo boo but I'm ok. And your sissy and mommy will be just fine. Remember she is fighting for yall." Then I looked at her family "all of you."

"Wh what do you mean mommy?" My mom asked nervously

"Oh this is Lee Alex's daughter." Jess said with a smile

"I didn't know she had kids. How?"

Jess looked at me and I gave a nod.

"Well Alex was born differently then other girls. She was born with male genital."

"What and you knew this?" Mom said

"Of course is did and I love all of her. Can you not yell it scares them." I said as I looked to see Lee and Amy deep in my arms. Liam was holding onto Jess for fear life. Tyler was trying to help Liam.

"There is nothing wrong with that babygirl. She is still one amazing person." My dad said with a smile on his face.

"Oh I have to go get Erin the nanny just dropped her off." He said leaving

I noticed Liam look up and smile at that. I'm glad they are friends even though I think they are to young to be dating. I notice my mom gave him a mean look. Liam turned away from her and moved closer to Dave. He is only by Dave if he feels extra threatened. Then I looked at Tyler he was giving my mom a mean glare. Something had to happen and I was going to find out. Just then my dad and Erin came in.

"Oh I'm so happy to see you sis. Mom said your a bad influence on me and I said I still loved you and wanted to be around you. So she stip me from seeing you. I missed you so much." She said crying and hugging me. My dad looked at mom angry and disgusted.

"How dare you do that to our daughter. That is her sister. So what you don't agree with her life. Well I don't care. That girl in there has risked her life to save our daughter and she will have my blessing if she ask." Dad said trying not to yell

"How can you say that. What she is doing is wrong." My mom said

"Oh like how you came to the school and threatened Liam if he ever talks to me again you would take away Alex for good. And then Tyler stood up and you said you would tell his dad where he lived." Erin said upset and crying.

"What the hell. You have no right to threaten or talk to my kids."

"Oh shut up. They not really yours. You just have them cuz you can't have your own."

"THATS ENOUGH. I will not sit her and allow you to talk to my wife and kids like that. So what we don't have the same blood. We love and care for them more then ever. If you come near my family again I will hurt you agent or not."

With that Alex family said sorry to me and left. So now it was just mom dad me and Erin. Erin was laying with me in the bed with dad standing next to us. Mom was closer to the door.

"Lisa how could you do this? Why in the hell would you threaten a kid?"

"Adam how could you support sure things from our daughters. One like females while the other like some foster kid."

"So what Lisa. I was a foster kid but you seem to have forgotten that."

"What." Erin and I said together

"Girls that's is another story for another day." Dad said

"Adam it's not the same. We ......."

"Yes it is Lisa we have read their files. Alex as risked her life for them soon as she found them. If only I was that lucky. Lisa what you did was out of line."

"But they are changing everything Adam......"

"No they are not. Lisa we were on the rocks as it is. I want to retire and spend time with my family but you I don't know. The only reasons why we are partners on this case is because of our daughter. Lisa I don't know what's wrong with you but your not the woman I fell in love with."

After he said that he went to sit next to the bed. Mom didn't say anything else. For awhile it was pure silence until Amy came running in the room.

"She is woke, she is woke." And she ran back out

I was over joyed and so was Erin. She knew how much Alex meant to Liam and Amy. Dad was just smiling. I could tell he was happy but mom looked nervous and upset. Anika came in with a wheelchair.

"She is asking for you. The only way this will happen is if you get in this chair. Your on a 24 hour observation."

"Well help me up. I need to see her." She unhooked me from everything and helped me to the chair. Once in there Erin and dad walked next to me. We figured mom stayed because of Dave so we didn't question it. We got there and the sight made me smile she was tickling Lee and Amy while Liam and Tyler sat at the end. Anika rolled me over Alex saw me the first things she said was.

"God your beautiful."

Alex point of view

"God your beautiful." I said to Tia when I saw her. Next to her was her dad and sister.

She took my hand and I tilted my head at her.

"I'm on a 24 hour observation because I passed out when I heard you flat line. I was told I can't get out the chair."

"Are you ok? Is everything thing ok with...." she cut me off

"Yes les yeux everything is ok." She said nodding her head towards her dad lightly.

"Oh yeah. Well that's good had me worried for a bit."

Then Anika and a doctor came in the room. Asking was everything ok. We explained what happened. They told me to take it easy they were still getting the poison out. Oh yea that reminds me

"Hey Adam do you guys have who did it yet?"

"No it would seem as they were a ghost."

"Well I can tell you it was two people. Wait. Ma and pops can you take the kids out I don't want them to hear this." The kids went because they told them they were getting ice cream.

"Ok as I was saying there were two people. One woman and one guy. I was coming out of sleep because of the pain. I heard them talking but not clearly. The woman put something on my face and I was losing conciousness. But before I was out the guy handed her my teddy bear and she looked at it and put it in my arms."

"Ok but that dosen't help us here Alex I'm sorry." He said

"Omg is it the same bear?" Tia asked me

"Yes I had Liam bring it because I just had a feeling. The thing this is not a normal bear. It's a recording bear. It records everything in the room until I put in the password on my phone and not only that but I have it backed up to three computers."

"That is wonderful Alex. Don't turn it off yet ok. There might be some more things on there we need. I gotta go get a evidence bag to put it in. I will be back." Then he was gone out the door.

About ten minutes later he came back so did everyone  else not only that this time he had Tia's momwith him. He put the bear in the bag he was about to take it and put it in his bag when her mom stopped him.

"Look how about I take that. I have said and did some things and I know it will take time to get back but please let me help with this. It is my job."

"Lisa I'm heading back to the office in an hour. I got this."

"No you stay here with the girls. I know I'm not welcomed here at the moment so please let me do it."

He reluctantly gave it to her. Everyone knew seem to know what she was talking about expect for me. I was looking so confused. After she got the bear she left. They explained what happened to me and why she said that. I am amazed that Dave and Jess stood up for us like that but I'm happy.

It was about three hours later and my  phone started to do this crazy beeping noise. I couldn't get up so Liam gave it to me.

"This is not good. The recorder is trying to be hacked and removed. Liam hand me the laptop."

Liam rushed over to the red bag. He had bought two bag. One green that he always had on him and the red one. Amy moved off the bed and went to Dave. Lee was sleep on Tia. Once I got the laptop I started to work. Then I found the location of the hacker and gave it to Adam. He called it in. He said he didn't want to leave just in case.

"By the time the got there it was clear but they could tell whomever was there left in a hurry. Is there any way you can pull the video up here."

"Yea just call Anika in so I can get the real remote to the tv and I can." I told him.

He walked out and everyone looked worried and didn't know what to do.

"Guys everything will be ok. Don't five up hope. I didn't." With that everyone smiled and you could tell a small weight was lifted off their shoulders.

Adam came back with Anika right behind him. She handed me the remote. And checked my monitors and things.

"Look if you wanna stay it's cool. You don't have to do that." I said chuckling and so did Tia

"Thank you boo. If I would have asked I could have got in trouble but since you insisted I will stay." We all laughed.

I turned to the laptop and got the video and then turned the tv on the right channel. Once it was ready Adam gave me a nod. I started the video. It started when Liam set it down and made sure it got the whole room. Them gave the camera a thumbs up. We could see what we did that day.

"If you don't mind fast forwarding to 4:45am today." Adam asked. I gave him a nod then stopped it at 4:30 am. You could see Tia and I sleeping. Around 4:48 two people walked in the room one was dressed as a cop and the other one just plain. We could see them argue about something then the guy put the leads on himself. And did something to the monitor, once he was finished he took everything off. He then put the drip up of poison. Then I started to wake the woman then forgot the gas and put it on my face. At this time you could see the guy clearly because he had the bear in his face.

"Hey give her the bear. Its ironic because she took my family away from me."

I paused it and looked and Emily and Tyler.

"Guys don't you dare blame yourself. It was not your fault. It is theirs ok don't cry I love you both and your apart of my family that I wouldn't change."

I unpaused it the the woman grabbed the bear. I put it in slow to make sure we got her face once she looked into the eyes I think everyone in the room was shocked.

Hey Gals and Guys
Thanks for reading and voting. I know right all the shit Alex has to go though but I hope yall enjoyed it deeply. I want to give special thanks to pinkcandy03 and smittinkitten thank you guys for coming and or messaging me. I really appreciate yall. Well that's all for now. Please comment and share the story. I was thinking should I continue to wait the five days or ask for a certain amount to votes. Tell me what yall think. Thanks for reading. Later

Tug

Ps check out my girlfriend and I channel please.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzTIe-KPj6ZfC8j_9kR65XQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 10 19
Days that she's have lived through Days she hasn't forgotten Its time to reclaim her life That she left in them days All feedback welcome, if you pl...
623K 9.5K 30
[completed] She's so innocent and even more naive. They want her, no they need her to be completely complete. Once they have her, no one else will ma...
5K 179 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
3.4K 42 1
There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without bu...