Acting (Camren)

By camrenfanfictie

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello are the two stars of one of the biggest dramaseries in the United States... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue
New story!

24.

13.7K 482 301
By camrenfanfictie

A/N: so, I'll be honest, I'm an idiot, but could anyone please tell me what these wattpad coin thingies are, because they just showed up out of nowhere?

"Hey," Camila says softly as she opens the door to her own appartment. "Hi," Hailee says a little unsurely as she walks in, not knowing what the hell is going on. Her and Camila hadn't really spoken besides the 'goodmorning' and 'goodnight' texts Camila sent because she felt too bad to not at least do that.

"Want something to drink?" Camila offers.

Hailee sits down on the edge on the couch, arm crossed. "I would like to know what's going on, Mila," she says seriously. "We were completely fine and from one day to the next you just don't text or call or anything?" 

Before Camila gets a chance to reply, Hailee continues. "I don't want to come across as some overly attached girlfriend, but I would like to see you at least once every two weeks, you know?"

This time Camila waits for her to continue, but she doesn't, so she quickly nods. "You're completely right!"

Hailee looks confused. "Okay, great. So, what's going on?"

Camila sighs. "You sure you don't want a drink?"

Hailee sighs too. "Mila, if you're going to break up with me, don't you think I at least deserve a reason?"

The actress' eyes open widely, "What?"

Hailee stands up from her spot on the couch as she walks towards Camila and takes her hands. "Oh come on, Mila. Normally, you're very attached and now I just hear nothing for a couple of days? That's not you."

Camila feels absolutely horrible, because CLEARLY Hailee is a lovely person that doesn't deserve to be hurt by her stupid confused ass.
She squeezes Hailee's hands before she let's go of them as she nods. "You're right, yeah. Lately, I mean, for the last couple of days and honestly kind of since the start I just feel kind of.. weird," she tries to explain.

Hailee nods patiently. "Okay?"

"I mean, with the whole Lauren thing."

"I had a feeling you liked her," Hailee nods again, quite calmly.

Camila immediately shakes her head so hard she might actually have snapped some muscles. "No, no way, absolutely not! No. I just mean the whole fucking thing. Didn't you see the comments on our picture together? It's fucking insane!"

Hailee nods again. "Hmhm, I saw them. I just don't really care, because I really like you, Mila."

Camila nearly stomps her feet on the ground like a toddler that isn't ready for her first day of school. "You shouldn't be okay with that!"

"It's fine, really. However," Hailee starts very calmly again. "I think I want to go home and I really hope that you and Lauren are going to be happy. I know that sounds like a thing a stupid, jealous ex would say, but I mean it, you deserve the best."

Camila shakes her head again. "Wait, what? It isn't Lauren! I just don't, no."

Hailee is already walking towards the door when Camila steps in front of her. "I'm sorry," she says softly.

"I know, it's honestly okay. I'll speak to you someday, yeah?" Hailee replies before she walks past Camila and out of the door.

Not even two seconds later Camila breaks down crying. Obviously, it was quite a short relationship and she is the one that ended it, but it still hurt like a bitch. She hates hurting anyone, but especially people she genuinely cares about and she does care about Hailee a lot.

After a good half hour of crying, she decides to call the first person she can think of.

"Holyshit, did Camilla CabeLLo just call me? To what do I owe this incredible pleasure?" Lauren picks up sarcastically and Camila immediately calms down. Who would have thought Lauren's horrible personality would calm her down one day?

She tries to match her levels of sarcasm, but her heart betrays her and a weird kind of sob sound comes out.

"Oh shit, you okay? Where are you? What's going on?" Lauren's concerned voice sounds through the phone.

"Home," is all Camila manages to get out and she hears some shuffling on the other end of the line.

"Give me fifteen minutes," Lauren says and before Camila can respond, the line goes dead.

"Mani, I have to go!" Lauren calls out to her roommate, who pokes her head out of her bedroom door. "Where are you going?"

"Camila, no time to explain," the green eyed girl replies as she's walking around the appartment, looking for her wallet.

"Go see your girl, boo," Normani says as she throws Lauren her wallet, that was on top of the closet next to her room. "Catch," she adds too late, as it's already hitting Lauren in the face.

"Not my girl," Lauren replies as she rubs her cheek. "Bye!"

Exaxtly fifteen minutes later, Camila hears someone knocking on her door. She opens the door to a completely soaked Lauren. "What's going on?"

"I.. how did you get here?" Camila asks confused.

"I cycled. It's faster," Lauren says as if that should be obvious.

"You cycled in LA? Do you want to die?"

"I would if you aren't going to let me in whilst I'm standing in this shit weather."

"Oh shit, you're right. Come in," Camila says as she gets out of the way. "Do you want to shower or something?"

Lauren shakes her head. "No, no. I'm fine. Just wet."

Camila wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

"Hmhm, you know it. Nothing makes me hornier than hearing you cry, Cabello," Lauren replies dryly.

"I knew that was your kink," Camila quips back. "You might get real wet in a second, babe," she continues, winking.

Even though it was clearly a joke, it still makes Lauren blush. "What's up, though? If you're calling me, it must be real bad." Lauren chuckles.

Camila sighs as her lip starts trembling, "Hailee and I broke up."

"What? Why? Did she break up with you? I'll kick her ass," Lauren says angrily.

Camila immediately shakes her head, "No, no. I broke up with her. It still just sucks, you know?"

Lauren nods, slightly confused. "Why did you break up with her? If you want to tell me, of course," she asks as she hands Camila a tisue from her bag, who gratefully nods.

After taking a minute to clean her nose, she starts talking again. "It all just felt.. wrong. People sent her death threats when I posted a picture with her, you know that?"

Lauren's eyes widen in surprise, because she never really read the comments under Camila's posts. "Death threats? Why the fuck would they do that?"

"Because she was a threat to our fake relationship," Camila scoffs, seeing a flash of hurt go through Lauren's eyes, which she has probably imagined.

"Seriously?" Lauren asks incredulously, to which Camila simply nods. "What the fuck, but she could have been just a friend?"

The teary-eyed girl nods again. "That's obviously the way I posted it too."

Lauren shakes her head in disbelief. "What the fuck," she repeats again. "That's really shitty. I'm sorry Camz."

Camila smiles at the nickname, "Thanks, not your fault, though."

Lauren shakes her head, "I know, but all of this is just so fucked up. You can't even date who you want to date because of this fake relationship thing."

Camila shrugs her shoulders. "Is okay."

Lauren's eyes suddenly widen. "I've got an idea and it might either be the worst thing I've ever thought of or the best."

Camila chuckles. "Spill it, Jauregui."

"So, don't immediately knock it, but what if we act as if we're actually dating?"

The brown eyed girl just looks confused. "Isn't that what we have been doing for a while now?"

Lauren shakes her head. "No, no. I mean, even to Normani, Dinah, Ally and basically everyone!"

Camila still looks confused, so Lauren continues her explanation. "Listen. We get all couple-y and stuff and then after a little while we have this huge dramatic break up."

This time Camila catches her drift and starts nodding along. "Yeah, like we don't want to work together anymore? To teach them a lesson?"

Lauren nods excitedly, "exactly!"

"Shit, that's actually brilliant!"

What could possibly go wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

612K 15.9K 36
2.9K 104 11
Lauren Jauregui, 26yrs of age, now a successful singer, one of the best in the music industry. She had a best friend slash girlfriend and she loved h...
21.3K 1.1K 17
Lauren Jauregui is a homicide detective investigating the numerous gruesome murders of young women in New York City. Leaving no traces that gives the...
382K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...