Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 35

2.1K 122 38
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Harry, hi." Jake nodded his head as they met up.

"Hi, Jake.."

"I thought that was you when I saw that Land rover." Jake chuckled, "How are you then?"

"I'm good and I'm after a Christmas tree. Zayn told me about your uncle so here I am." Harry said twisting the truth a bit.

"He is not helping then, lazy much?" Jake said lightly.

"He's home with the baby and doesn't celebrate Christmas, as this is for my indulgence, I don't mind"

"Ok fair enough. He has not been at work lately, is he ok? We're closed till after new year's, so I'm not gonna see him much, you know"

"You miss him then," Harry asked.

"Of course I do," Jake said. "I miss his laughter..plus he's my boss"

"He's got the best laugh hasn't he?"

"Yeah." Jake sighed, "Anyway. business at hand, trees, big or small?"

"Definitely big." Harry nodded, "its my baby's first Christmas."

"So you want a tree memorable enough to put in the baby book?"

"Hey..who told you about that, not that I'm hiding it or ashamed"

"Zee..told me about it. He thinks it's funny"

"Mmm.." Harry hummed.

"Big trees this way...preferences?"

"Actually I'm not that fussy, as long as it's big"

"I'm sure you hear that a lot.."

"You know it.." Harry laughed as he found the tree he likes, its not like he hasn't been here and already knew what he wanted.

Afterwards Harry decided they should have hot chocolate, Jake looking at him suspicious but agreed. They sat down in the makeshift cafe after Harry got their chocolates, surrounded by trees.

"What are you after Styles? Why am I getting special treatment?" Jake teased smiling at him. "Can i guess Louis has something to do with this? Us meeting like this, and having chocolate and shit?"

Harry smiled, "What did you hear then? You spill.."

"Louis talks and we do work together." Jake said.

"Did he say anything worth listening to?" Harry said drinking his chocolate.

"Nah." Jake shook his head, "Just the usual bitching, you know."

Harry grinned, "Why do I get the feeling you and me are about to have a mutual interest?"

"What's that then? Zayn?"

Harry's smile dropped, "Don't go there mate.."

"I'm just kidding with you."

Harry stared at him as Jake looked away distracted by someone taking loudly in a distance. In honestly, Jake was a good looking guy. "I've got a question. Why did you and Zayn not work out if you don't mind me asking?"

"It was because of you." Jake said, "Well, you were one of two reasons we didn't work out"

"Me?" Harry asked hand in his chest.

"You were his first crush, Harry. No one get over their first crush." Jake said.

Harry was hit by dejavu. Jake had told him that before.
"Zayn was and still is my first crush too, so I concur. No one gets over their first crush. How did you meet?"

"We knew each other from school. Not like we were friends, I knew him, as Louis's friend. He was my crush actually." Jake said then smiled, "He was shy and I was afraid to just approach him when we were at school. After prom I thought I'll never saw him again but I ran into him at uni. It was nice seeing a familiar face you know, Zayn liked being on his own and will spend hours doodling or drawing on his sketch book."

"He was doodling me you think?" Harry asked teasing.

Jake rolled his eyes, "Get over yourself Styles. His sketches were good..you see this sleeve tattoo_" he rolled his shirt for Harry to see what he was talking about, "Zayn did that. He designed it then done the tattoo as well."

Harry frowned he did not know that, he always Jake's tattoo but never thought to ask him about it. "That's a nice tattoo. I like it."

"Other people liked it too. Asked where I done it. I told him Zayn done it." Jake told him. "Soon he was getting requests for designs and dates, that how the idea of a tattoo shop came about."

"Oh man, I remember that. Zayn going on dates.." Harry sighed.

Jake laughed, "That's what you're focusing on then out of everything I just said, Harry?"

"I heard what you said I'm just trying to deter away from the fact I don't know any of that about Zayn. The reason to become a tattooist when he's got a degree." Harry said. "Am I such a shit friend or shit boyfriend to not know about this till now?"

"Shit friend more like mate. But then you were clouded by love, don't be hard on yourself" Jake said smiling,

"Hmm.." Harry hummed drinking his chocolate.

"Anyway, after finally asking him out, I would watch him looking at his phone waiting for a text from you.." Jake told him.

"Sorry.." Harry said so unconvincingly, Jake laughed.

"Back in the day I did my own research on you, getting to know my competition, if you know what I mean." Jake said, "I asked Louis about you, to put it nicely he told me you had a reputation, not a good one. Your googly eyes for Zayn didn't go unnoticed by me either"

"I was a sad case, wasn't I?" Harry said pouting, "Thats a rhetorical question, don't answer that."

"Not answering the question, but you were a sad case." Jake said laughing.

"You know what I didn't get back then Louis being so protective of Zayn, he freaked out when Zayn and I became flatmates and didn't talk to me for weeks"

"Well, it could be because Zayn was a virgin who's just moved in with a loaded gun. That gun being you by the way, Harry. You were always ready to go off"

"I'm sorry, what?" Harry stared at him. "A virgin! Zayn was a virgin? How? You were together four months. Why you never do it? Do you have problems getting it up_"

"You just have to go there, didn't you, Harry?" Jake scoffed, but wasn't mad. "I'll have you know I can get it up thanks. I've had no complaints_"

"Except Zayn_"

"Harry, I never went all the way with Zayn because he wasn't he comfortable, I never pushed. Didn't you know he was a virgin?"

"No I did not." Harry replied, "I mean we were flat mates. I would see him go on dates, but come to think of it, he never brought any of them back to the flat so I assumed the deed was somewhere else. How come he never told me ?" He said more to himself.

"Why would he tell his crush that, Harry. He loved you before you were even boyfriends. You always gravitate towards each other and I was jealous of you. I admit that. I mean, you got him pregnant within a month of being together, mate. Thats either true love or classic example of unprotected sex."

"It's true love." Harry said smiling.

Jake returned the smile."I'm happy for you two. I mean it. I loved Zayn but he loved you. You have a baby. My advice to you is, enjoy each other you don't owe anyone anything. If you know what I mean.."

"Yeah I know." Harry sighed, "What's the other reason you never work out then?"

"Louis. I told you that before didn't I?" Jake said, "He was just always there. He was in Zayn's dorm all the time. Zayn would cancel on me because of him and we used to fight about that. It was hard to find time to be alone for anything to happen if I'm being honest. I've seen Zayn naked a hundred times but we've never done anything_"

"You've seen him naked a hundred times?"

"Really, Harry?" Jake chuckled, "As I was saying, Louis was in our space all the time. It was he was jealous, that's the feeling I got."

"Jealous, huh?"

"I even went to Trisha for and asked what was Louis's problem. She said maybe Louis have abandonment issues that he's been disappointed by people he loved"

"You asked Trisha? Mate!" Harry laughed.

"I was desperate, mate. Zayn was stuck on you while Louis was stucked on him, its always been the three of you and it was a losing a battle, but worth the fight if it meant Zayn was the end result" Jake shrugged looking down,

"Jake, I'm sorry my presence in Zayn's life meant you two could've have a proper relationship." Harry said and meant every word.

"Don't mention it." Jake said, "When Zayn broke up with me, I kinda expected you guys to get together to be honest. Seeing them kissing after the breakup, that I didn't expect."

"Seeing who kissing?"

"Zayn and Louis_"

"Excuse me. I have a follow on question about that." Harry said. He was aware Zayn and Louis kissed, as his boyfriend told him before. "What type of a kiss was it? Was it like a peck on the lips?"

Jake shook his head, "No. it was snogging, like proper kissing."

"What?" Harry frowned, he remembered Zayn playing down the kiss, "Where did this happen exactly?"

"Well, me and some mates went clubbing, Zayn and Louis happen to be there. I went over to say hi. Louis saw me approaching and they kissed before I reached them so i backed off."

"Okay...I think the time has come I bid you goodbye and go home. Nice talking to you, Jake and thanks for your help" Harry said shaking his hand, walking to his car. He's got a tree to put up and decorations ready.

Memories to be made. First Christmas in their new house, first Christmas with the baby, first Christmas as parents, lots of first to be added to his baby book. Even firsts he was never aware of.

*

Harry took his time decorating the tree, he wanted it perfect, it proved to be good therapy in calming him down. Trisha and the girls came for visit and helped as well. Zayn was more than happy to supervise. Harry was more than happy to let him. He stood watching the tree, how the warm fairy lights created a special warmth in the room.

"It looks perfect." Zayn said coming behind him.

Harry turned around to see him smiling. Zayn was wearing black tshirt and grey sweatpants, there were small wet patches all over his pants, as he's finished bathing the baby and settling her for the night. They do work well as a team. They are a team.

"Not as near perfect as you, baby" Harry said hugging him from the back, arms wrapped around him, fingers locked together.

"You're such a sap.." Zayn leaned back into him when Harry kissed his neck.

"And you love this sap.."

"I don't know about love_Harreh" Zayn laughed as Harry lifted him bridal style going to their bedroom.

Harry gently put him down on the bed, lied on top of him, just looking at his eyes, not talking. Zayn stared right back, breathing slow and shallow, not because Harry was heavy, no, he was feeling a lot of emotions he couldn't describe.

Harry leaned kissing him softly at first, lips touching gently, he deepened the kiss when Zayn parted his lips, tongues touching, he pulled back slowly, kissed his lips gently as if sealing the kiss.

"Would you say that was a peck?" Harry whispered.

"No.." Zayn replied so quietly breathing heavily.

Harry kissed him again because he can and he loved kissing him. He doesn't know what Jake was on about Zayn and Louis snogging, but if Zayn remembered it as only a peck then it wasn't all that.

Anyone who gets a chance of kissing Zayn Malik and only give him a peck is not worth him losing sleep over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...
13.3K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...
19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
209K 10.4K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...