𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/23./

16K 698 330
By Starrmazing

TIANA

I was given some clothes that covered my body and I was thankful. The outfit would not be approved by my parents but it was approved by me. And this hairstyle made everything.

I looked like a sexy mama.

Carter said we were going somewhere and he told me to come to his room when I was done dressed and that's where I was going now.

He didn't say where we were going but I know that firecracker bitch was going to. Her hair was straighten and she had on a sheer red dress with black heels. Her make up was red. Red eyeshadow, red lips, and pink blush.

She was really trying to have Carter's attention.

I finally found his room and I walked in. The room was filled with silence. I saw the comfortable bed and went to sit but I stopped myself.

I didn't know who he had in his bed.

The door to the bathroom opened and my eyes went wide.

He was in nothing but a towel.

When he saw me, he waved me over to him. I sighed walked into the bathroom.

I looked everywhere but at him. I couldn't look at him when he's not in clothing.

If my eyes stray, they won't look away.

"You wanted something?" I asked, looking away.

"I wanted to see you." He said and then I felt his hands on my waist and turn me to look at him.

"You look nice." He compliments.

I gave him a confused look. He was complimenting me. Once again. I didn't know why. "Um, thank you."

His lips twitched. He then looked at my top that was button all the way up. He sighed and reached for the first button but I stepped away.

"Tiana..."

"I'm not showing any of my goodies."

This time he smiled but I was being serious. I was not going to show any cleavage. I already had a bad idea on where we would be going even though I didn't know.

"The place we're going, you are. So, do it yourself or I'll do it for you. It's only a few buttons."

I sighed. "Where are we going that I have to show my cleavage?"

The familiar smirk was on his face. "You'll see, babe."

He watched me as my fingers trembled while unbuttoning my shirt. I did what he said and unbuttoned three buttons, showing off a great view of my cleavage. I felt a little bit exposed in front of him. I didn't like it.

I squirmed at the feeling of Carter still watching me. That smirk never disappearing. "360."

Confusion conjured my face. "What?"

He chuckled lightly before saying, "Turn slowly in a circle." He said more specific. I Oh'd and thought at how slow I actually comprehend that 360.

I moved my feet and began to turn slowly. He then suddenly stopped me by his hands finding there way on my waist. He then moved my hair over my shoulder.

"If this isn't sexy." He said and I turned my head to the side, to the mirror, and he was smirking.

"Thought you were all pure." He continued, his fingers running down my lower back.

He was talking about my tattoos. My parents may have kept me the dark about other things but I decided to do this. Without them knowing. My tattoo had a meaning behind it. But that was for another time. He didn't need to know if I was going to run away.

"I didn't even see this. Hidden behind that gorgeous hair. What else you keeping from me?" His lips near my ears.

I turn away from the mirror and looked forward at the door.

"Nothing that you need to know." I pulled away from him and turned to face him. His smirk never disappear.

"You are something else, babe. Did you know that?"

"I don't need someone else to tell me about myself. Especially by the bastard that kidnapped me." I said in irritation.

"You'll get enough of calling me out my name, Tiana." His tone was warning. His face more serious.

I smiled. "Or you'll spank me once again."

"No, I'll do worse. I'll fvck your virgin ass on this bathroom counter and I won't stop till you learned to respect me. Pain is all you will feel when I'm balls deep in this pu**y." I gasped when he suddenly cupped my secrete area, my back on the door.

I didn't say a word. It was like they were stuck in my throat.

I grabbed his hand and tried to push it away but he didn't let go. Instead, his other hand wrapped around my neck, giving it a squeeze. He towered over me.

"Say it again, babe. I dare you. I'll take pleasure in ripping this shit off you and bending your ass over."

I swallowed hard. He was so vulgar and I hate what it did to me.

"Come on, T. I've been waiting to fvck you right. Call me out my name again." His voice low. His face never changed from being serious.

He looked like he was ready to get my act right but, I won't let that happen. But when his buttons get pushed, he takes action. That's what I knew about him.

To my luck, there was a knock on the door to his room. He answered with a 'what?', never taking his eyes off of me.

"The car is ready, sir?" A man's voice said.

Carter bit his lip. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. He gave a simple okay before looking to me.

"Go to the car." He demanded, backing away from me.

I finally found myself breathing again. I turned and opened his bathroom door and just before I walked out, a hand collided with my bottom causing me to jolt forward.

I turned back to look at him angrily but he gave me a warning look. I so bad wanted to roll my eyes at him but it will only cause more delay.

Without saying a word, I left to the car.

****
Turns out Carter had some business at the club and that's where we were. He left me with firecracker. She was an employee here, serving drinks. Carter was in some back room talking to someone that I assume was in business with him.

Me, I was sitting here bored. Tapping my fingers on the bar, I couldn't help but look at the bartender.

He was a cutie.

I looked out the corner of my eye and the back of one of Carter's bodyguards came to sight. I looked to my other side and there was the other bodyguard. I sighed in irritation.

Yup, he made sure I wasn't escaping today.

I raised a hand, getting the bartenders attention. He came over with a million dollar smile.

"Hello beautiful." He said.

I smiled. "Hey."

"What can I get you?" He questioned, his smile never failing.

"Your number." I said and he chuckled.

He was very attractive. His shirt was clinging to his body and exposed his chocolatey biceps with tattoos. He had beautiful hazel eyes and his dyed blonde tips dreads were pulled back.

"Yeah?" He asked with a wider smile.

I smiled back. "Yes."

He stared at me quietly. I guess he was trying to figure me out. He bit his lip while he nods.

"Tell you what," he said before continuing. "How about you let me buy you a drink during my fifteen minute break which is in...." he looked down at his watch. "In five minutes. That way I can talk to you. That works?"

I smiled. "Yes."

"Alright, um,"

"Oh, I'm Tiana."

He smiled. "Beautiful. I'm Andre. Give me five minutes."

"Okay."

And with that, he walked off. Andre, huh? Can't wait to know him.

"Boss man won't like this." One of Carter's bodyguards said.

I turned. "Screw your Boss man! I'm only talking to the guy."

The other laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Talking? You want his number and you don't have a phone." The same one said.

"I actually have a phone. You Boss man has it. And I could just use the house phone." I said.

"Not when we tell him."

"What are you two? His bitches." I asked, in honest curiosity.

"Your the bitch-"

"Calm down, Kale." The calm bodyguard said.

Kale sighed and walked away, muttering words under his breath. Good riddance.

"Honestly, Queen, you should watch yourself. Boss man will only take so much of your mouth."

There it was again. Queen. It wasn't the first time I heard it.

"Why does everyone call me that?"

"What?"

"Queen. Why?"

He shrugged. "It's what Boss man said to call you. I don't ask questions. Plus, it suits you."

I nodded.

"Hey?" I turned and there stood Andre. "You ready?"

I looked to the bodyguard who still stood next to me. He gave me a look. A look that was saying it would be my choice. I sighed in looked to Andre.

"Yes."

Carter can kiss my ass.

____________
Next chapter is a continuation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 3.3K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
179K 12.4K 31
Book 1, First Generation Gianna Kingsley only came back to the rundown southside neighborhood for a funeral. The man who'd raised her had passed, and...
332K 9.7K 48
You wake up in a strange place with a strange little girl. You come to realize your a plaything for a building filled with maniacs and killers. Too b...
30K 761 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...