Transparent~TodoDeku

By ItsJeonBeyotch

This is based off the Ghost Deku au, explanation in 1st chapter. "Looks like the nerd actually took my advic... More

Explanation
Funeral
UA
Tododododododoroki
Notice
KaCchaNnNnNnNnNnNnNn
Aizawawawawawawawawawawa
MiNaaAaAaaAAAaaaAaaaA
icy hot ass cheeks come back
MoMmA mIdOrIyA iS BoOtIfUlLlL
sEe Ya LaTeR
ShOtO tOdOrOkI w/OuT dEkU
uWu
fluff time hoes
hi

Midoriyaaaaaaaaaa Dekuuuu

4.9K 124 367
By ItsJeonBeyotch

Todoroki POV

"MIDORIYAAAAAAAAAA!" I yell, running down the halls.

You might be wondering why, so I'll briefly explain.

He wasn't in the closet.

"MIDORIYAAAAAAAAAA!" I yell again.

"Todoroki? Is that you?" I follow the voice and found Midoriya sitting with Kirishima (a/n I was reading the manga and even writing about Kirishima makes me sad) chatting.

"There you are." He looks at me.

"Why were you yelling my name like a maniac? Were you scared for me?" He laughs "you know I can't die again, right?"

I feel my face heat up when I walk over.

"Well, I, I, uh..."

Kirishima changes the subject, "Midoriya, why do you call Bakugou, Kacchan? What does it mean?"

Thank you, Kirishima.

Midoriya/Deku POV

"Well, it means 'a bitch slut who got fucked up in the ass every time she meets a boy'. I call him it because...well, I don't know why."

They stare at me blankly.

"Is that really what Kacchan means?" Kirishima, although he might not know it, began biting his thumb.

"Mhm." I grab my phone and pull up Hoogle. "Look."

"Damn." I hear Todoroki mutter.

"Mhmm." I hum.

Eventually, Kirishima went home after some chatting and Todoroki stayed with me to talk.

(Soft moments incoming uwu)
(Although it's finna be cheesy and probably cliché, oh well)

I unknowingly begin to close my eyes until I feel light tapping on my shoulder.

"Look, it's the sunset."

It was indeed the sunset.

(A/n I took that picture in North Carolina, I have some sunrises from Virginia and West Virginia)

I let out and audible gasp, "it's so pretty."

Todoroki smiles and just responds with, "mhm."

"I don't even remember the last time I saw the sunset." I confess, "I know that it was sometime before I died, probably a while before it too, it's nice, seeing it again."

He looks at me with something in his eyes I can only call 'pity'.

"Don't pity me." I state clearly.

His expression goes back to it's normal, unable to read self.

"Midoriya, I've noticed something strange."

I turn to him, "what is it?"

"It's actually a few things. One, how are you not like a normal ghost? How come people can touch you and actually feel it, how come you can feel them?"

"I have no idea. I guess it has something to do with what I'm tied to."

"What are you tied to?"

"U.A because I've always dreampt of going there, that's why I was at the school when I died."

Again, pity flashes through his features.

"One last question."

I make a sound so he knows I'm listening.

"No one at this school makes me feel anything. How come a ghost boy can? How come a ghost boy can make me open up, can make me feel things? How can a ghost boy be the one I like?"

The last sentence left me startled.

The one I like... Is it just his tiredness showing? Is he making up nonsense to make me feel better?

Nonetheless, it sent great joy through me when he said that, but it obviously didn't for him.

A tear rolled down his cheek, but became a shard of ice in seconds.

"But, you're gonna disappear one day! I'm gonna get my hopes up, only for you to disappear!"

I feel my heart shatter at his words.

I can't possibly leave him.

He seems to be having an internal battle on what to do.

"Hey, Todoroki, I'm not just gonna disappear. I'll only disappear when I complete the reason I came back, and I have a feeling that's gonna be a while." I chuckle, trying to comfort him.

A tear escapes my eye, I try not to let it show. This is about comforting Todoroki.

I felt a sudden pull and looked up, seeing Todoroki had hugged me.

(What the FUCK am I writing)

I wrap my hands around his waist, snuggling into his warmth.

"Don't leave me." He whispers.

"I won't. Why would I leave the person who has my heart in his hands?"

Todoroki POV

I feel myself turn red and try to control my quirk before I look back up at the sky, that's obviously filled with stars by now.

The Next Day

Todoroki POV

I hadn't even realized I'd fallen asleep outside until I noticed Midoriya laying his head on my shoulder.

My phone was going crazy, someone was excessively trying to get my attention.

I grab my phone without waking him damn he's a heavy sleeper, are all ghosts like this? and check my messages.

---
Worse than All For One:
SHÕTO

WHERE ARE YOU

IT'S 2AM DAMMIT SHÕTO

YOU BETTER GET HOME NOW BEFORE I SEND OUT A DAMN SEARCH PARTY

SHÕTO

GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW, IT IS 7 AM AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS

SHÕTOOOOOO

I SWEAR TO MYSELF IF YOU ARE NOT HOME BY NOON, I'MMA BLOW

---

I can't help but laugh.

What time is it? I wonder.

Hm, 10 am. Atleast I don't have classes.

Midoriya shifts a little before opening his eyes and looking up at me.

He smiles, causing a reaction of me smiling back, before sitting up.

"So, ghosts sleep?" I ask tautingly.

"Apparently."

"Was my chest really that comfortable?" I tease.

"Shut up!" He punches me playfully I crack a smile.

"I'm only teasing." "So, Midoriya...about last night..."

He turns red.

"Uh! Todoroki! I-it's not what it looks like!"

Wait, does he mean the confessions, or something else? Is he hiding something from me?

"Relax. I remember everything, and I'm sure it wasn't the sleep talking, so, Midoriya...

Would you be my boyfriend?"

I have the update schedule here:

I will see you all next week!

I had to go through and re-write this WHOLE CHAPTER because I forgot a detail in the middle

Word count: 982

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 162 43
I pound on his back. "No, please" I sob "please don't go. You can't." I hear his voice crack "you think I really want to?" I let go of him as I take...
3.4K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...
77.7K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...