Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{26 Coming over
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{38 The game is on!
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{60 Normal day at University
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{69 The CEO
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{74 The interrogation
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?

62.9K 2.3K 1.4K
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{ 35 A Do you want to go out with me?

Your POV

You are working at the library on your assignments while listening to music. It was a habit of yours you couldn't handle silence very well, you would always walk around with earphones in your ears. When you worked in the library you weren't even able to concentrate without it, all the little sounds around you, the typing on keyboards, the sound of footsteps, a printer, a cough, someone whispering, you all drowned it out with music. You stretched your arms in front of you and yawned, it had been hours since you had sat down in the library to work. It was getting late and you were hungry, it was time to go home. You grabbed your phone and saw you had 10 new messages in 3 different chats. When you opened the chats you saw three of them were from Yoongi.

It had been a little over a week since Yoongi's anxiety attack and things have slowly gone back to normal. You could still feel he was stressed and worried about everything but he seemed to be able to handle everything. Though you barely had seen him the past weeks, just briefly when you wanted to talk to him about what had happened. He did message you every day but you still missed him. You wanted to feel his warm arms wrap around you in a tight hug. You looked at his messages.

Yoongi: I know a lot has happened the past weeks and I have been really busy, exhausted and barely had time for you, I want to make it up to you.

Yoongi: What do you think about the idea of going out?

Yoongi: And I really mean going out, going somewhere else then your apartment?

He must be joking, right? The two of you couldn't get seen in public, no one except your friend and Namjoon even knows about the relationship. Not even the other members of BTS.

You: You're joking, right?

You checked the other messages who were from your group project discussing something completely not relevant to the project, so you ignored it. The last message was in the group chat with Jieun and Haneul it was only one message from Jieun who complained about being tired, you quickly wrote a reply to her to drink a coffee and then put your phone in your pocket not expecting an answer immediately from anyone. However, the moment you put your phone in your pocket it vibrated you grabbed it again and was surprised to see it was another message from Yoongi.

Yoongi: I'm not joking, I would like to take you out.

If he was serious then where was he planning on going?

You: But where would we go? We can't go to a restaurant or something like that, what if someone recognizes you?

Yoongi: I know a place where we can go, but it is a little expensive. I will pay for everything, don't worry, but I just want to give you a heads up. Also because they kind of have a dress code, well not really a dress code, but the people who come their usually wear fancy clothes. What do you think do you want to go somewhere else then your apartment?

You gape at your screen he isn't seriously thinking about taking you to some kind of fancy restaurant, right? There's no way you can afford that, and you're a modern woman not wanting to let him pay for everything.

You: I can't afford such a restaurant, and I won't allow you to pay for everything for me.

Yoongi: That was not what I asked, I asked if you wanted to go somewhere else then your apartment.

You: Well yeah, but seriously I can't go to a fancy restaurant.

Yoongi: Okay then it's settled I will make a reservation, is tomorrow alright?

You frowned when reading his message was he just completely ignoring what you were saying?

You: YOONGI!! NO! I really can't go to an expensive fancy restaurant.

Yoongi: Don't worry it's a popular dating spot for Kpop idols and businessmen. Everyone who goes there knows better than to go to the media, it is a safe place to meet.

You: That's not what I was worried about, I've never been to a fancy restaurant. I don't know fancy table manners!!

Yoongi: Don't worry they have a casual atmosphere.

You: With dresses and suits that probably cost more then I earn in a whole year.

Yoongi: Doesn't matter, believe me, no one will be paying attention to you.

Yoongi: Wel except me of course 😉

You stare at your phone in disbelief he's still joking, right? He can't possibly take you to some kind of fancy restaurant... But you know he is not going to let this go. You'll just have to see where you will end up tomorrow.

You: Fine, If you insist...

You: Tomorrow is fine.

Yoongi: Good, I will send you the address be there at 7.

Yoongi: I have to go now, we arrived at the company and I still have to do some work.

You: Okay, see you tomorrow.

Yoongi: see you tomorrow 😊

After you sent the last message you immediately sent a message in the group chat with Haneul and Jieun. You also received one more text from Yoongi with an address in which you quickly lookup on the internet and you were shocked to see that indeed it was a fancy-ass restaurant.

You: S.O.S. Guys get to my apartment as soon as possible I will need your help and bring your fanciest dresses.

You add a screenshot of the conversation with Yoongi. Soon enough you get a reply from both of them.

Jieun: 😀 This is sooo exciting!!!! Look at you going to fancy places now!!

Haneul: OMG!!! You are soo lucky!!!

You: I am so stressed right now!

Jieun: I'll be there in a sec.

Haneul: I'll be there in half an hour I'm going through my closet first.

When you were back at your apartment you immediately rushed to your closet, but you already knew this was pointless. You already knew that none of your clothes would even be close to being suitable for a fancy restaurant. You threw all the clothes on your bed you just had a few dresses the fanciest was a red skater dress but there's no way that's suitable. You sit down on your bed and sigh. Your doorbell rings and it's Jieun who gasps at the gigantic mess you have already created.

''How did you do this in just 5 min,'' She asks surprised.

''It just happened,'' You shrug and look over the heap of clothes on your bed and floor, ''And noting even is close to being suitable.''

''Let me take a look,'' Jieun says and starts going through your clothes.

The two of you sigh and plop down on your bed the last half hour you had gone through every single piece of clothing you had but Jieun agreed with you it was not up to standard.

The doorbell rang again, Haneul entered your room with two large bags.

''I've brought a few options,'' She says smiling, ''I had to dig deep but I found my old prom dresses and I had one fancy dress in my closet.

''Thank you!'' You smile at Haneul, ''Oh and I brought this.''

She holds up a bottle of your favorite wine.

''You are the best,'' You say and hug here.

''Now come on let's try on some dresses,'' Haneul says and hands you the bags.

Jieun takes the bottle of wine and grabs three glasses from your kitchen cabinet and pours three glasses. You open the first bag and pull out a beautiful light blue dress, it's long and the top consists of white lace in a flowery pattern.

After putting on the dress you look at yourself in the mirror and see your friends shake their head disproving. Even though the dress is very beautiful it is too light-colored for your already light skin, it makes you look like a ghost. You sigh and take a small sip of wine, drinking slowly enjoying the taste because Yoongi was working tonight, which meant you couldn't drink too much.

''Try on the other one, ''Haneul suggested.

You grabbed the other bag which contained a long black silk dress, which you slip on. The dress was very nice but it didn't suit your body type, Haneul had a naturally slim figure. Not that you were in any way fat, but you had quite broad shoulders and more curves. As the dress wasn't exactly slim fitted it loosely hang on your body making you look like a fat triangle. You sighed this was going nowhere.

You plopped on your bed.

''What am I going to do?'' You said desperately, ''I have nothing to wear.''

''We could go shopping?'' Jieun suggested.

''I have no money to buy a fancy dress,'' You massages your temples stressed, ''Plus I have to be at university the whole day, there is no time.''

*DING DONG*

The three of you look at each other shocked.

''Are you expecting someone?'' Jieun asked surprised.

'No,'' you reply, ''I have no idea who this could be.''

You got up from the bed and looked at the little camera, Jieun and Haneul curiously huddle behind you. The little camera showed a delivery man with a package in his hand standing downstairs.

''Hello?'' You ask thinking he is at the wrong door or wants you to hold onto a package for a neighbor.

''I have a package for Y/N'' The man says.

''Oh,'' You look at your friends surprised who shrug, ''Come on up, it's the eight floor.''

You accept the package from the delivery man and close the door behind you. Curiously you inspect the package but there is nothing that shows what is inside. Carefully you opened the package with a knife. Inside the box, there is a beautiful wine red dress, the top consists of a lace piece that is only connected to the long bottom at the front.

''OMG!'' Jieun's mouth falls open, ''That's so beautiful!!''

''Oohhh'' Haneul muttered covering her hands with her mouth, ''try it on.''

You put on the dress and it fits you perfectly, it surprised you to find that there was a long split in the bottom of the dress. It was sexy yet it didn't show much skin except when you walked and at your back where the waist of the dress didn't connect with the bottom. You looked in the box again and see there were also shoes and there was a card at the bottom, you didn't need to guess who it was from.

I guessed you were already stressing over what to wear or weren't certain enough that what you had was good enough. I took the initiative to sent you this so you didn't have to stress anymore.

Ps: Don't worry about the money, I didn't pay anything for the dress. I'll tell you the story about how I got it tomorrow 😉

---

How do you think your date will go? Will he take you to a fancy restaurant???

I am thankful everyone seemed to be really understanding of the change in schedule! It takes a lot of weight from my shoulder and gives me more time to make all the chapters perfect. :D The next few days I will be going on a short vacation to Germany, so I might not be able to reply to a lot of comments, but the next update will still be as planned in 5 days!

Random Character fact:

Haneul's favorite food is any homecooked meal by her mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 19.2K 22
Yoongi is living a normal life, and he could say that he's already contented with everything. That is until a leprechaun dude with some weird ass mag...
298K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
3.4K 241 25
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮�...
1.8M 62.4K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...