Angel of death

By Uknownwriter20

Natasha Romanoff, aka The Black Widow, had managed to escape from the KGB and redeem herself through shield a... More

Intro
Chapter 1-Not so dead...
Chapter 2-Memories
Chapter 3- Alexia
Chapter 4-The perfect Duo
Chapter 6-Ultron
Chapter 7-The Twins and bad memories
Chapter 8-The Farmhouse
Chapter 9-Talk...or not
Chapter 10-The truck
Chapter 11-Vision
Chapter 12-The begining of the end.
Chapter 13-Settle
Book 2

Chapter 5- The Avengers

2.6K 65 10
By Uknownwriter20

Alexia's POV

I bolted upright, panting and sweating. I looked around and didn't recognize my surroundings. I was in a bedroom. I had no idea what Hydra was up to, but I wouldn't fall for it. My eyes widened and everything came rushing back. Her exploring hands, discovering old and new scars. Natasha moaning my name. I felt an arm tensed around my middle. I looked to my side and found Natasha lying there with a content look on her face. I relaxed knowing that it wasn't a dream. Some tears sprung to my eyes when I realised it wasn't a dream and I was back in her arms. I relaxed fully. She was sprawled on the bed with one arm under her pillow and her other arm around my waist, her leg entangled with mine. She looked beautiful. Her red hair slightly messy and she just looked so peaceful. After a few minutes, my beautiful wife began to stir. Her green-blue eyes open, clouded with sleep but cleared when they locked onto mine. I smiled and said, "Good morning, my love." She smiled. "Morning." Her voice tired. I smiled and relaxed further into her arms. I felt her hands running over my new scars. I could see the sadness an anger in her eyes. I had explained a little, but she knew I couldn't tell her just yet. My hand brushed her cheek and I pulled her by my other arm, which was around her waist, further into my body. I sighed in content as she was flush against my body.

Few more minutes were spent in total bliss, no talking was needed. We were content to just be with another, but our time was interrupted by knock on the door. I scowled at it and Natasha chuckled. I sighed and got up. I made sure Natasha was covered and opened the door. Completely naked. A blonde man was stood there, and his eyes went wide and his face red. He quickly averted his eyes from my naked body. I arched a brow at him, and he stuttered out "Um...Everyone is waiting for you two in the living room." He avoided eye contact and looked anywhere but me and quickly turned around and walked off. I laughed quietly as I closed the door. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my middle. "Darling, I think you've scarred Steve." I felt her kiss my bare shoulder. I grinned and turned around and wrapped my arms around Natasha's waist. "Oh no, he got a look at this flawless body!" She chuckled then smacked my arm and walked towards the bathroom. "OW! The hell was that for!" She scowled at me, but I could see the playfulness in her eyes. "That, Alex, was for letting him see you naked." I stood there slightly gobs smacked but snapped out of it as she said, "You coming?" I grinned and responded, "Not yet." I heard her laugh as I made way to the bathroom.

After having a shower that took longer than it should have, we got changed and just as I was about to walk out the door, Nat grabbed my wrist and said, "Wait a minute." I looked at her confused as she went over to some draws and pulled out a box. I recognized it as my eyes filled with tears that I refused to let fall. She walked up until she was in front of me. She opened the box and there sat our rings. They both had ivy vines etched on them and were pure silver. She grabbed my hand and gently put my wedding ring back on. She stated in Russian "My life, love and fear." I stated back to her as I put her wedding band on her finger "My sun and stars." I smiled at that as I recognized as her wedding vows. I remembered it like it was yesterday.

Flashback

My hands were shaking as I stood in the archway in my suit waiting for my fiancé, soon to be wife, to walk towards me. The music started and my jaw dropped as she arrived. She looked stunning. Her hair was done up in a bun with a few strands loose. Her wedding dress fit her like a glove. She looked absolutely breath taking. I refused to cry but it was hard as I was so overwhelmed with the love I had for Natasha. I swear I just fell in love with her looks all over again. She stood in front of me. "Hi." I grinned as she smiled and replied "Hi". I practically clutched her hands for dear life and when the priest said for us to say our vows, she started in Russian "Alexia, you are my life, love and fear. The love I have for you is impossible to measure and you are my fear. My biggest fear would be losing you but at the same time, you make all my fears disappear. I will love you until the end of time and I promise to protect and love you forever." My smile got impossibly wider. I then said mine. "Natalia, my sun and stars. Nothing or no one will ever compare to you. Neither the sun nor the stars will ever compare to how beautiful you are to me. I am forever grateful that you exist in my life and that you allowed me to love you. I will cherish you and love you until I no longer can. Which is a very long time." She laughed at that. "I will always be with you and no one will take me from you and if they do, I will fight through hell to make sure I stay by your side." We were both crying by this point and then we put our rings on and suddenly we were wife and wife. And it felt amazing.

Flashback end

I gave a kiss that would have left anyone weak in the knees. After a couple minutes, we left the room hand in hand. I was introduced to the team. Steve who was captain America, who was still red and couldn't look me in the face. Me and Nat shared a knowing look. I grinned slightly as she rolled her eyes. There was Tony, Iron man, Thor but he was off world now, Clint, who is hawk eye and Bruce Banner aka. Hulk. I slowly started to relax around them but that was only because I saw how relaxed my Natasha was. Others wouldn't be able to notice but I could tell. Knowing her for as long as I have and working together for so long as partners, both business and pleasure, I am able read her without effort. I remained vigilant regardless.

I was talking to Clint about how far he could shoot an arrow when Tony asked, "So are you really married to Natasha or is that one of her spy covers?" All conversation stopped as everyone looked at Tony then at me. I scowled at him and said "Yes Tony. We are married. That a problem?" His eyes slightly widened as he hastily replied "No, no problem here." My glare was practically burning holes in his head and he seemed to get paler by the minute. I felt a touch on my forearm and instantly relaxed when I knew it was Natasha. She leant in from behind me and whispered, "You can stop scaring him now." I pouted and looked to her and said, "but babe...it's fun scaring people." She chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips. I grinned when she pulled back and looked back to the team. They were staring at us wide-eyed and jaws open. I smirked as I said to Natasha "I think we broke them love?" I felt her body vibrate as she was laughing. She responded "No, Hun, I think I broke them." I looked at her questionably then it clicked. I knew she would have shut down emotionally and would have remained stoic and wear an emotionless mask to not show anything to others. I was saddened by the thought. She tightened her arms around me as if she knew what I was thinking.

Steve seemed to snap out of whatever shock he seemed to be in and say "Sorry, it's just, well, we have never seen Nat so..." I smiled and said "Open? Happy? Actually, see her expressing emotions?" The team seem to nod as one. I laughed and said "Well, get used to it cause I ain't going nowhere." I turned to my wife and gave her a kiss. We then spent hours talking with each other and planning what I was to be doing in the future.

Natasha's POV

For the first time in years, I was relaxed and happy. All because my wife was alive and back in my arms. Though I refused to let her leave my sight. Both of us seemed reluctant to part and remained conscious of one another. We had to be near or at least touching each other in some way, just to know that we were real and alive and not our imagination. I had gone over to bar to get a drink. I leant against the counter and I watched Alexia interact with my team members and couldn't keep the small smile off my face. "I am glad she's alive Nat." I looked over to Clint and responded, "So am I Clint." He gave me a side hug as my wife made her way over to us. I watched her eyes light up as they landed on me. I smiled as she got closer and said "Hey, keep your hand to yourself Clinton! That's my wife you've got your arm around." I heard Tony laugh loudly behind her. Clint released me, scoffed and said "Whatever 2.0" She grinned at that and wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. Both her and Clint got on well and I could tell they were going to be good friends. Clint had nicknamed her 2.0 as she was according to him, another me. He keeps coming up with different names for Alex and she sticks to Clinton since she already knows that as much as it annoys him, she knows he secretly likes it. I leant into her body and relaxed. We spent the rest of the evening talking with the team.

I had a proud smile when we made our way back to our room. She started kissing down my neck in the elevator. We were on the top floor and the only ones on that floor. I moaned as she kissed a specific sensitive spot on my neck. The elevator doors opened, and we stumbled to our room. We effortlessly somehow, opened the door without stumbling. I managed to gasp out "Bed" She grinned then growled as I bit her neck. My lips worked along her jawline and made my way back to her lips. Our tongues tangled together, fighting for dominance. Her hand squeezed my ass as they made it my thighs and she picked me up and I wrapped my legs securely around her hips as she made her way to our bed. She placed me gently down and pulled back. I saw the emotion in her eyes as she said "I love you" I smiled as I replied "I love you too Alexia" she lent down and reconnected our lips and slowly started shedding our clothes.

WARNING: Smut so if no like then skip to the next chapter if you don't want to the terrible cringe worthy scene that I've written XD.

I moaned out Alexia's name as she kissed across my chest. She kissed and licked her way down my body. Her hands leaving a trail of fire as they re-explored my body. She knew every dip, curve and scar as I did with her body. I knew she was teasing me as I felt her fingers slowly tracing patterns up my thighs and getting closer to where I needed her. My body felt as if it was fire by how turned on I was. "Lex..." She stopped kissing my stomach and looked up at me with her green eyes. Her pupils were blown wide with lust. Her voice was a lower octave than usual when she spoke "What do want Natasha?" I was panting with want. "I...I need you." She then dived down and licked all the way up my soaking core. I moaned as her tongue thrust into my heat. I could feel the heat building up and soon her fingers thrusted into me. I moaned her name loudly and I'm glad that no one else is on this floor. Not that I cared as my wife was loving me so beautifully. It didn't take long for me to build up to my orgasm. The heat coiled in my lower stomach and built up till it exploded and I saw stars behind my lids that I didn't even realized I had closed. I was gasping for breath as Alexia kissed her way back up my body and crashed our lips together. She grinned and said, "Is my wife satisfied?" I grinned and said, "Yes dear." I flipped us over, so I was on top. "Your turn." She moaned as I bit, licked and nipped across her body. Leaving my marks all over.

I'm sorry if this was really cringe worthy *runs and hides*

Updated 18/01/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 17K 37
A story between Natasha and Y/N. Tony Stark took Y/N in after her whole family died, and ever since that moment the Avengers had been her only famil...
58.1K 1.4K 43
Y/N, an insanely stealthy con artist, probably the best there is. She partners up with a normal woman, called Natasha Romanoff, or so she thought she...
191K 6.1K 32
π€πŒπ„π‘πˆπ‚π€π πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“ Where Aerus, on the run with Nat, meets and falls for someone they just met... Storyline: Black Widow Storyline (spoilers...
34.1K 682 43
Y/N L/N joined the avengers, when cap calls her for help. She fell in love with Natasha during her time in the red room, but soon was taken to train...