Climax

By 2drk2c

Gay Five Short Stories. Curiosity Made Carl Gay - bxb Stand In - mxm Weang And Wanking - bxb My Man - mxm Mid... More

Author Note
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 1
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 2
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 3
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 4
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 5
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 6
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 7
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 8
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 9
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 10
Curiosity Made Carl Gay - 11
Curiosity Made Carl Gay 12
Curiosity Made Carl Gay 13
Stand In 1
Stand In 2
Stand In 3
Stand In 4
Stand In 5
Stand In 6
Stand In 7
Stand In 8
Weang and Wanking 1
Weang and Wanking - 2
Weang and Wanking - 3
Weang and Wanking - 4
Weang and Wanking - 5
Weang and Wanking - 6
Weang and Wanking - 7
My Man - 1
My Man - 2
My Man 3
My Man - 4
My Man - 5
My Man - 6
My Man - 7
My Man - 8
My Man - 9
Midnight call - 1
Midnight call - 2
Midnight call - 3
Midnight call 4
Midnight call 5
Midnight call - 7
Midnight call - 8

Midnight call - 6

5.5K 283 36
By 2drk2c

Dananjay Reddy

My vacation was officially over. 

I didn't believe a single word he said. He was here for sex. In what capacity, I didn't know. 

Horny bastard, pulling off his pants. I had seen him in boxers before. I could handle it. 

His thighs had shaped up pretty well.

So what. I could handle.

Moving my luggage to the top of the cupboard, I made room for his things. I could buy a foam bed tomorrow. I would have to sleep outside tonight. No way. I would be baked meat come morning.

I would spread a towel right here and sleep.

Even before I could finish organizing things, he was out of the bathroom, whistling. "You're still here."

"I'm going."

Asshole... asshole... asshole.. he didn't cover himself... arrogant asshole

I sighed in relief to see both my mamma and Poorni out in the front of the house, watering the plants. I went to the kitchen and took an inventory of our pantry.

Will could handle Indian food. But three times a day on his diet plan wouldn't work. I made a mental note of things to buy.

Next, fridge.

When I came out of the kitchen,  Will had already been pulled into a conversation with mamma.

If I went there, I might end up weaving foolish fantasies like how good he was with my family or some such nonsense.

I trace back my steps to my room and watch the three of them talk, through the curtains. Without audio, it's pretty hilarious to watch mamma wave her hands and nod her head to stress her meaning.

She didn't learn English, but that never stopped her from speaking it.

Will had chosen one of his beach wears, a sleeveless white shirt and a floral shorts. I could bet that he didn't understand anything mamma was saying. Let him deal. I didn't invite him.

Fucker.

I don't want to lose you.

What the fuck he meant?

I laid down on the bed. Closing my eyes, I tried to forget what happened this evening. He was not here. This was a dream. Dream.

A hand draped over my middle making me jump.

"Already sleeping? I thought you were downstairs." Will's face was close to mine, he had stretched out next to me, I must have slept to not realize having him move this close.

"JAY!!" Poorni hollered.

"Oh my god. My eardrums are permanently damaged. What's that? Your nickname?" Will asked while I sat up.

"Short for Dananjay. I'll go see what's going on."

I stood up and he too got up, "I'm coming too."

"Fine." Follow me everywhere, I can imagine that you can't bear to be away from me.

Stop it, Dan.

****

William Bassio

A guy taller than me, tanner than Dan stood next to mamma, yes, she asked me to call her that, and gave a toothy grin to Dan.

Dan wrapped him up in a tight hug. They both laughed and leaned back and looked at each other then the guy hugged again. Then to my utter shock kissed on Dan's cheek. Both sides.

His family watched on smiling.

They both talked in excited tones, I got one or two English words here and there like leave, America, job, friends.

I sat on the couch and decided to ignore them. Poorni sat next to me, "they're best friends. Went to school together. What do they say? Aaah, attached to the hip."

"Cool." I said and burned inside. Dan never smiled at me like that. We were not friends, but we were attached at the hip alright. More like I needed him for my peaceful day to day functioning. In just five days Susan had made it clear how incompetent she was compared to Dan.

From the way his eyes were twinkling now, he didn't need me. But he loves me, I need to remember that.

They both turned to address me. "This is my school friend Ganesh, this is William, my office friend."

I extended my hand and the guy looked at it and laughed and gave me a namaste, saying something to Dan.

"He says he's too dirty to take your hand." Dan said laughing.

"But not to fall all over you?"  I asked surprising myself. Wow, I didn't even know I could make petty comments.

Dan's eyes widened and he looked around for Poorni. She was the only one who understood my accent. She just then left to the kitchen, hence I was safe.

We all sat down, that guy sat on the uncarpeted floor and leaned on Dan's knees. Mamma chose to sit next to me and took my hands in hers.

"Jay... school first...got... prize." She said showing a trophy on the shelf.

I nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"Smart..." she pointed at her forehead. "Good boy..." she touched her heart, "...very, very good."

I nodded again. Those two fuckers were talking among themselves, totally in their own world ignoring us.

I ignored them too.

"No bad..." she put two fingers over her mouth as if she's smoking then put her thumb between her lips as if drinking.

Oh, she thought Dan didn't drink or smoke. While the latter might be true, the former was not. Not that I had seen him drinking. He never touched anything in any of the office parties. He was my designated driver. But he had a belly that could only be achieved by regular beer consumption.  Also he did say that he drank shots before calling me that night.

I smiled at her. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

"Girl? There?" She wiggled her eyebrows and winked.

"Huh?"

"Marriage... son... girl... there?" She linked her fingers together and winked again.

"Umm... no?" 

"Why... twenty... nine!!!" She shook her head. And showed me nine fingers.

I was at a loss of what she was trying to say. I looked at Dan, surprise, surprise... he was not even there. They both were gone.

"Poorni..."  I called out for my translator.

She came with flour covered hands. "Yes?"

"I don't get what mamma is asking. Is she asking if Dan is married to a girl there?"

Daughter and mother talked for a second and Poorni laughed and sat on my other side. "She wants to know if he has a girlfriend there. He keeps giving excuses whenever we bring up the topic of marriage. She asks if you know why."

"Twenty nine!" Mamma said again.

"Oh, his age." I said. "No mamma, no girl. Only work." I assured her.

"Why? Marriage time correct. No work. No money. I... no... money." Mamma said with sad eyes, waving her hands as if saying no.

I looked at Poorni, who gave a big sigh. Both mom and daughter shared facial features and expressions, Dan must be like his dad, who I was told would be coming late tonight.

"Our cousins younger than him are getting married. He had been financially helping all of them, you know. His salary is the fuel that runs all the celebrations and festivities in our family. A marriage? Call Jay and ask for money. A baby shower? Jay would send money. Jay has become a synonym for money. It's not a bad thing, he has the means to help his relatives so he does, but mom thinks that made him reluctant to leave the job. If he works here, he won't be paid that much. She thinks that's why he's not coming back. Him not agreeing to get married doesn't help the matters. She worries. We all worry. Mamma has seven siblings, appa—that's dad, has nine. We have a total of twenty eight first cousins. The last of them, the youngest's wedding is this month."

"Wow." I didn't know what else to say.

Mamma nodded as if that was the correct response. "Say your friend marriage!"

"Advice him to get married." Poorni said smiling.

"I got that."

Mamma gave me a one handed hug. I sighed. What could I say?

"This has become a never ending story. What do you want for dinner? I'm making roti and paneer. Jay said you are in some diet. Is roti okay?" Poorni asked.

I nodded. "Anything is fine."

"Do you eat spicy food? Ganesh won't take a second bite if it's not spicy enough."

"I do." I automatically said.

And reaped the results at dinner. That fucker Ganesh ate bowl after bowl of curry. Whereas I had to switch to yogurt after the second spoon.

Dan smirked. Asshole.

****

I couldn't pinpoint what exactly made Ganesh an irritating presence, but even after he left, even after I came upstairs, I couldn't stop fuming about that guy.

"Your school friend, so what? Shouldn't he have the courtesy to include me in the conversations? He can drink a gallon of tikka masala, that doesn't make him God! Not everyone has a dead tongue! I would eat a big bowl of salad, would he do that?" I asked Dan as he spread new bed cover over the mattress.

He chuckled and sat down, patting the spot next to him.

I sat down still feeling out of norms.

"What's the matter? A multinational company CEO, threatened by a daily labour farmer? What did he do to upset you?"

"I don't know. You were... different with him."

He studied me. "How?"

My gaze settled on his eyes, they were black, no... almost black...he had big round eyes, if he rolled them it would be real scary. But when he gave his full attention, it was heart warming. Like, right now.

"You smiled... differently." 

"You sound like a jealous lover." He teased, a smile hovering on his lips.

"I don't care. It makes me angry."

His hand landed on my forehead, smoothing my hair. I closed my eyes, a longing soared from the depths of my heart. We definitely could become something, something more. Something meaningful.

"Sleep. I'll ask him not to come here. Good?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Then?"

I placed my hand over his, stopping his roaming fingers.

"I guess it's just frustration. Here I am, trying to get close to you, and failing. He already has everything I want." I said, my voice hitting its bottom. Dan kind of shut me out at the office before his vacation. My every attempt to get close to him was met with brick wall. Even now, I had been here for five hours in his house, he was still treating me like a boss, an unwanted guest.

"You want...a hug?"

I opened my eyes. "Among other things. The familiarity. To sit in front of you and lean on your legs."

His eyes brimmed with unshed tears. "You don't know what the fuck you're talking about." He retracted his hand from my face.

"I do, Dan. I don't know why you won't believe me."

"I'm not your type. I have seen you watch guys and know how your eyes glaze over."

"So?"

"Look at me. Have you ever imagined me naked? Before that phone call? Answer honestly."

"No. So what?"

"What changed now? Why are you behaving as if...as if..." he trailed off, looking away.

"Now, I know how precious you are." I had a long ass flight journey to see him in a new light.

"Stop. It was just sex. You want sex."

"I didn't have to travel this far. Do I? It's true that I stayed a sex starved hermit because I was afraid of someone finding out. I needed someone I can trust. Who wouldn't try to use it against me, who wouldn't use me just for it. Then we happened and I thought we could go on like that. That's also true. But you made me realize how stupid and bad and unfair it was. That's when I stopped beating around the bush and saw the whole thing from a new perspective." I took his hand, he still wouldn't turn back.

"Fine, still you are with the wrong person. I'm not what you like." Dan said.

"Why so?"

"I'm shorter than you, wider around the gut, brown and boring and dull looking."

I whipped his head around to glare. "That's what you think of me? Fuck you, Dan!" Of all the reasons he could have said, he went with his looks!!

"I'm talking with historical data here!" He snapped.

"Fuck your data. You're wrong. You don't have any data on this, you stupid asshole! How did you get data when I have not dated at all? I like to watch good looking guys. I like eye candies. That doesn't mean I want to date them. I'm not that shallow!!! Dating and checking out are two different things. I would never...never date anyone just because they look good!" My body trembled with controlled anger.

He shook his head. 

"Don't you dare say that I wouldn't be interested in you because you're sore to the eyes." I warned.

"I'm not sore."

"You are. I can't look at you for five seconds without gagging." I added a vomiting motion for the effect.

"Get lost."

"What? I'm agreeing with you, still not happy?"

"Be serious."

I took his face in my hands, "I would like to kiss you. I've been thinking about it for the past ten days. Can I?"

"No." He said, with a smile.

I quirked an eyebrow.

"I've been waiting longer than that. Four years." He whispered.

Finally. Holy mother of God. He finally admitted. Four fucking years! I get the world's dumbest asshole title for not seeing who was right in front of me.

His forefinger touched my upper lip. "Can I?"

"No."

"Why?"

"My first kiss. I don't want it to be pre-planned. I... I..." his finger was distracting me, rubbing my lip sensually.

"Spontaneous?" He said.

"Yes." I let out a breath when his finger moved away.

"Let's sleep then." He said, his eyes lingering on my lips a second longer.

I had no doubt that was what we would do. I wouldn't be getting a kiss tonight.

Because Dan never delivered anything to my expectations. If I knew one thing for sure about him, it was that.

He always went beyond and above my expectations.

**** End of Chapter Six ****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 31
Mature Werewolf MxM love story
20K 750 18
A One Shot Collection
130 14 14
MYSTERIOUS BOYxBOY SHORT STORIES Welcome to a place where love can be tainted, selfless, yet selfish. Actions and moments unexplained. Riddles unsolv...
418 49 16
Wow, another boyxboy story. Honestly just read it ill do a better description later