Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Col...

By ancdtlst

Here are some random oneshot that I created for myself and Shownu's stans out there! If you have any request... More

The Guilty
Cold Guy PART I
Cold Guy PART II
Cold Guy PART III
My Hero
Now I Know
Imperfect Marriage PART I
Imperfect Marriage PART II
Imperfect Marriage PART III
The Lights
Son Hyunwoo
In Time
Shutter
Rain Sound
Unending Pain
Silent Voice
Find You
By Your Side
Train Wreck
Rock Climbing
Next Door

From Zero

247 2 0
By ancdtlst

I went to cyber cafe to play an online game with my friend Changkyun because we have problems with our internet at our house. As soon as I stepped in, I saw a crowd at one of cubicle so me and Changkyun went there just to see people were cheering up for the girl who was playing the game. Apparently, one of them said she's one the best playing the server of the game that me and Changkyun had been playing.

After we watched her we went to our cubicles and start playing. We spent almost five hours playing. We was about to go home when I saw the previous girl has cleaned up her cubicle and want to go home. I want to try my luck if I could get her number. She looks good to me, I mean her appearance and her smile. I told Changkyun to wait up for me and went to the girl.

"Hey!", I paused. "I mean hello! My name is Hyunwoo.", I offered a handshake and she politely shake my hand. Wow her palm is so smooth. She said her name too, with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Uhm...I saw you playing the game just now.", I nods. "You are so good for a girl.", I said and she laughed.

"I thought I was the bad one but thanks though. Do you play the game too?", she asked, excitedly.

"Yeah I do.", I smiled. "Can I have your number? Perhaps we can play with each other next time."

"Oh, yeah! Sure of course.", she quickly pulled out a pen and a small piece of paper and wrote down her number.

"Here you go!", she gave me the number.

"Thank you. I'll make sure to text you.", I smiled before walked away and met Changkyun at the front door who is gaping at me with unsatisfying look.

"What?", I rose my eyebrows.

"Did you just asked her number without me?", he groaned.

"She's my possible girlfriend, I would I asked you along.", he joked and walked away.

"Oh my God! You're so fucking selfish!", Changkyun hissed.

"I'm not interested in threesome.", I joked again because I like making that kind of joke with him.

"Fuck you."

It's been a year, good progress with me and her. Apparently she's the most bubbly and blunt girl I have ever known.

She look carefree to me and wear something that comfortable to her. I mean, either it's a oversized shirt or just pullover sweater with leggings, sweatpants or jeans. If she comfortable in those, I am in no place to complain.

I actually like her but I'm scared to confess. She just see me as a friend.

Last week, my friends made a trip to Jeju and they all brought their girlfriends along including Changkyun who once never know a girl. Wow, so many things happen in a year. So I decided to ask her and thankfully she agreed to come.

My friends have been joking about the little hair I got around my lower stomach but I never take them seriously but she did.

"You're so mean.", she seriously said to one my friend Wonho. "He looks manly with that and you look sissy who afraid of cockroaches!", she snapped. Oh, she saw Wonho screamed because of the cockroaches last night.

Everyone was trying to hold their laughter including his girlfriend while Wonho is trying to process everything she said towards him.

"Hey, he was joking. Don't be mad.", I pulled away her hand because she looks like wanted to fight Wonho right on the spot.

"Joking or not, that is so rude, alright?", she snapped.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I'm not doing it again. Will you except my apology Hyunwoo's girl?", Wonho just called her my girl and I wanted to whack him on the head.

But she did not denying it too. Perhaps, she have a feeling for me too?

Another year passed again. After the trip to Jeju, I asked her why didn't she deny being my girl and she simply said because she's with me and she only know me. She could not be someone else's girl when she came to the trip with me.

"It always have been you.", she said but a little slow.

"What?", I asked again.

"Uh nothing.", she blushed. She thought I don't heard her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?", I asked a very dangerous question. What if she's married? But she doesn't have any ring on her finger.

"Yes.", she nods. I stopped from walking and could not think of anything else. My head went blank.

"Hey, are you okay?", she tapped me on my forearm.

"Uh yeah, I'm okay. Just a little bit tired.", I gave her an excuse. "Uh do you want to go somewhere elses?"

"No.", she said.

"I think I need to go home now. Something happen at the house.", I faked a panic mode to give her an excuse to go. The fact that I'm actually heartbroken.

It's been more than two weeks I haven't text or call her. She did text and call me but I ignored them.

"Tsk, you already have a boyfriend. Why did you come to me?", I groaned and login into the game. As soon as I'm in, I received a message. It was from her of course but I did not read it. I just left it be.

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?", she text me again but I just read it.

After a few minutes came in another text.

"Sorry for disturbing you. Bye.", she said. That was the last text I have received from her.

A few weeks after that, me and Changkyun went to the same cyber cafe because we had problems with our internet again. It feels like dejavu but I don't see any crowd at her cubicle but she was there, playing games. She saw me coming in but acted like she doesn't know me. I keep looking back to see her and even stare for such a long time but she never turn her back.

"I don't know what happen between the two of you but this is disturbing. Can you just talk to her now?", Changkyun began to lose his mind.

Slowly, I walked to her cubicle and sat at the empty spot beside her.

"Hey.", I called for her but she seems like she does not hear me at all. I sighed and slowly take off her headphones from her head and she look so pissed. She tried to take it back but I am too tall for her to reach me out.

She gave me a look one last time before taking her bag and get out from the cyber cafe.

"Way to go bro.", Changkyun said as he clapped his hand unamusingly.

I ran out after her and saw her take one of the alley. I followed her. Then I heard a scream. A scream that belong to her. Thank goodness I was following her. I still can hear her scream but I could not find her yet.

Then I got into of the alley and saw a drunk man was sexually harassing her. I ran as fast as I could and kicked the man on his face.

"Touch her again, I'll break your fucking neck.", I said and the drunk man ran away. I turned around and saw she was shivering and crying, trying to gather torn shirt because she was only left with bra.

Quickly i took off my jacket and when I was about to gave her my jacket she scream again.

"Hey, it's me. Relax, it's just me.", I tried to calm her down and thank goodness it works.

"Hyunwoo...", her voice cracks, probably tired of screaming.

"Shhh it's alright, I'm here.", I soothe her down. After she calm down a little bit I asked for her phone.

"What for?", her voice is still weak.

"I need to call your boyfriend. To pick you up.", I said.

"He ignored me.", she said.

"Why?", I asked. I'm scared that it is because of me.

"I don't know what I even do. We went for a date as usual last time but he suddenly ignoring me.", she said with her weak voice.

"What a jerk. He doesn't deserve you.", I said and hugged her.

"He is but he saved me today so we're good now.", she said and my eyes widen.

"What did you just said?", I was trying to control my cool.

"My boyfriend saved me, today. Tonight. Just now.",

"Your boyfriend...is me...?", I asked, dumbfounded.

She nods.

I fell my head spinning and I'm that fucking jerk who have been ignoring her for the whole month. What the fuck?!

"Why didn't you tell me?", I started to feel regret.

"Because you never ask..."

I hugged tight, as tight as I could. "You know, I can breathe, I feel safe in this embrace. Just so you know, you may break my bones.", she jokes and hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry for ignoring you. I know I'm a jerk. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.", I said again.

"Let's get you home. You need a rest.", I told her.

"Please stay with me tonight.", she asked. "I stay alone."

"Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ โ†  imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  MX ship collection ; tell me ab...
1.4K 52 4
A series of Seodo oneshots! As the title suggests: full of angst and/or sad endings(sorry!)
47.5K 947 32
A bunch of random oneshots with the best bois. Expect fluff, angst, different AUs, and a whole bunch of crackhead from me probably. I hope you enjoy...
44 3 3
Here you guys will find random Oneshots which I have in my mind... You can suggest the idea of Oneshots if you want... I will try to add a little bit...