[ MANIAC ]

By lil_meow007

He was everything you could dream of... Untill the dream became a nightmare... More

Chapter 1: Broken Apart
Betrayal

Who are you?

127 11 6
By lil_meow007

Y/N:
the feeling of a pair of hands wrapped tight around me greets me early in the morning as I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the light.I yawn as I slowly turn around only to see his peaceful sleeping face.

For a moment,I felt like my world froze.

The morning sunlight illuminating his face making his features stand out.He looked so calm and innocent.Only he wasn't.

It wasn't always like this.He wasn't always like this.Atleast not when I fell in love with him.

He was always the perfect boyfriend.Sweet,dorky and loving.But that all changed very soon.

And before I knew it,I was stuck with him."Stuck".The word itself sounds painful to me.How was i living this life.How have I not gone insane yet.

If he hadn't shown his true side,Only if he wasn't the person he is...Would everything be better?Would I be happy?

My hands find their way to his hair getting them out of this face before my fingers softly trail down to his lips.

My thumb slowly rubbing over his lower lip as his sleeping face lays inches away from me.

I felt him move slightly before hearing him groan.His sparkling brown eyes opened slowly staring right into mine.His lips curved into a small smile as his sleepy voice slipped his lips.

"Good morning..."

"Good morning.",I said as my lips unconsciously formed a soft smile

"Staring at me while I sleep huh?Freaky.",he said before pulling me closer.

"um.",I sat up coming back to my senses,my cheeks burning from the embarrassment.

I heard his deep sleepy voice chuckling as i stood up and bolted towards the bathroom.

After freshening up,I came out to get reasy only to see him still sleeping.God waking him up was always the hardest job.But looking at how peacefully he slept,I almost didn't want to wake him up.

But as i started getting ready i heard him wake up.I heard the shower running as i did my hair but the notification on my phone going off made me look back to it laying on the bedside table.

I walked over and unlocked it as the notification sturred a wave of curiosity in me.

" You've got a new message from Unknown"

Clicking on it,my eyes widened as soon as i read the message.I thought of it to be Soyeon but it wasn't.

An unknown sender...But how is it possible?Nobody has my number except Taehyung,Soeyon and some of Taehyung's most trusted men.

I sent a reply back but then it never replied again.I put my phone down as i heard the shower turn off.If Taehyung saw this,I don't even know what he would do.

Putting my phone down,I walked back to the closet as I heard the bathroom door open.While i was practically fighting through the pile of clothes to look for what I want to wear,I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer making me collide with his chest.

Freshly out of the shower I could feel the droplets of water dripping from his hair on to my neck,the familiar scent of his body itself dulling my senses as his wet lips planted soft and wet kisses along my neck.

"T-taehyung..."

I said before he turned me around pulling me into a passionate kiss.His lips intertwined with mine.I almost hated myself for the effect he had on me.He had me on my knees and he knew it.

"I'm gonna be late to class.",I said pushing him away trying to catch my breath.

"Damn your classes."

He cursed under his breath before turning away wiping his hair.My body instantly reacted and I almost didn't want him to stop.But I tried getting a hold of myself the next second.

Pulling myself together I started getting dressed as I realised I was actually gonna be late if I didn't hurry.

The ride to my college was silent.I sat in the car revising some of the lessons for today as Taehyung typed away on his laptop.

But I couldn't stop thinking about that text.

Why would somebody try to... Save me?

Reaching college I realised I was late as my first lesson had already started.Rushing through the corridor i ran to my class.As soon as I stood in front of the class panting,I felt another person stand right beside me.

"Can I come in?!"

We both said in unison.I looked up at the person standing beside me.

The male was dark haired,fair skinned and i must say he had a beautiful smile.He was standing tall with a bag on his shoulders and a smile plastered on his face making his dimples stand out.

"Yes.Come in."

I took my gaze away from him and walked to my seat as he walked towards the teacher.

"We have a new student.Please introduce yourself."
the teacher announced.

"Hello.I'm Namjoon.Hope we will get along just fine."
the guy apparently named Namjoon spoke up with his deep voice gaining everyone's attention.

As he started walking towards me I realized he was gonna sit right behind me as it was the only seat vacant.

If Taehyung even gets an idea of this...I don't even wanna know what he will do to him.

"Hello,I'm Namjoon."
he said politely flashing me a smile.

"I'm-"

"Y/N.I know.",I was cut off by him.

"How do you...",I asked curious.

"I know a lot more than you'd think I do,Y/N.", He said leaning back on his chair.

"Then you should also know to stay away from me.", I barked back at him turning away to face the teacher again.

"Surprisingly,That's not what I'm here for.",He answered before we both turned our attention the teacher.

Thousands of questions ran across my mind as the day went by.

Who is he and How does he know me? And what did he mean when he said that?

I couldn't focus on anything the whole day.Even during break,I was too out of it while Soyeon and everybody else kept rhe conversation going.

I waved by to everyone and started walking out the hallway.But I felt a presence beside me a few seconds later.

"Don't be afraid,Y/N."
his voice almost whispered not even looking at me.

"Look,I don't know who you are and how you know me.But I think you and I both know that you should stay away from me.",

I said I picked up my pace and started walking faster.

"I'm here to help you,Y/N.I'm your only chance to escape.", He said as he walked away to another direction without giving me a chance to reply.

But the second he left,I saw Jimin walking towards me.How did he know Jimin was-

"Who was that?"Jimin asked.

"The new guy.Just asking for directions.",
I lied even though I knew Jimin wouldn't tell Taehyung.But I just didn't wanna risk anything right now.My life is worse then hell as it is.

"He asked the wrong person.",
Jimin said carelessly chuckling before we both walked out heading towards the car already waiting.

Who is he...

[ CHARACTER UNLOCKED ]

Author:
hello🖤Please make sure you play the game on my instagram (@/monophany) to keep up with this au and also save the charachter.Remember,No players and No votes mean No update and No charchters unlocked.I've already put a hint within this chapter for the next character unlock ;)
Good luck finding it!❣
Stay sane! :3
-Meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 13.2K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
222K 21.7K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
838K 34.9K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 5.9K 20
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...