Silver Lining (Completed)

Von JoeArshi

General Fiction They were poles apart. He is a football player who have anger management issues while she is... Mehr

Author Note *New*
Prologue
Songs & First Scene - Prologue
Chapter 01
Character Sketch
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61A
Chapter 61B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thank You Note
Favourite

Chapter 32

2.8K 224 148
Von JoeArshi

Khushi sat in front of Arnav, between his legs. He wrapped the blanket around them and held her close. They sailed through the river glimmering in moonlight.

"Arnav I wish if this moment get freezed forever. Everything is perfect for now.
Don't you think so?" She said leaning onto his warmth.

"I have so many moments in my mind which I want to freeze."

"Now tell me about your plans. Don't give me any excuse now. " She asked him.

"Ok, as you know I will be going to Pune for two days. I'm planning to join a yoga class and have to search for a house." He informed her his future plans.

"So you are going to move out of your house?"

"Yes, let them stay there. I want to move to somewhere quiet."

"Won't you miss Nirav?"

"Yes I will, but I can always meet him outside. I don't want to drag him into this mess."

"Why do you want to move out Arnav? Did something happened?"

"You are too intelligent baby."

"Do you remember the last day I came to meet you in your house, that day my good for nothing father arranged a party for me. I didn't attend that party and left on the next day. We had an heated argument over the phone. I think he is planning something seeing me in the team. Also I want us to have a place."

"So what will be your father planning?" She asked getting worried for him.

"Some business tie-ups using me. He is one money minded man. I want a house so that I can take my baby there and pamper her."

"You will spoil me alot." She pouted.

"I'm planning that baby. What are your plans?" He asked about her future plans.

"There is nothing new Arnav, it's the same usual things college and painting class."

"When will be your exams starts?"

"After two months."

"Did you figure out what you are going to do after your finals?"

"Yup, I'm planning on applying for some art courses. Even though ammi and Abba are not that sure about my decision. They are afraid that being an artist is a risky thing." She told him her worries.

"You are talented baby, soon your parents will support you in this."

"I really hope that. I want to ask you something Arnav."

"You can ask me anything baby."

"Payal was teasing me saying that you may have my pics...you know me on the bed with you. Do you have any such pics?"

"You mean our private moments?" Khushi blushed and nodded her head.

"Do you mind if I have such pictures of you?" He asked her wanting to know her opinion.

"I know that even if you have any pictures, you won't let anyone see it."

"Baby you have a very beautiful body. I do have the picture of you lying on the bed trusting me with your body in my mind. When it is about you I don't trust anything in this world, not even the damn cellphone. Everything underneath your clothes are only for my eyes baby...not even the camera lens. I know it is possessiveness, but it is also a precaution. Lots of such pictures are circulating in the net baby. It may be taken with the thought that nobody will see it, but there are chances that it may get leaked into the web. I won't let any other man to have his fantasy seeing my girl. So go and tell your Payal not to let her boyfriend to take such pictures." Arnav advised her.

"Payaliya don't have a boyfriend now."

"I'm not interested in her boyfriend matters. Just give this advice to your friend."

"You know she will faint if I tell her that you told me to give this advice to her."

"Even though I'm not fond of her, I must say that you can't ask for a better friend than her." He told her.

"Yeah, she is my best friend." Her words triggered his possessiveness.

"Baby, do you share everything with Payal?"

"Hmmm not everything...but most of the things."

"That's doesn't makes her your best friend baby. She is just a friend, a good friend."

"Arnav she is..." Khushi tried to make him understand.

"Baby you are mine. I want you happiness to begin and end with me, nobody else can't take that away from me." Khushi got shocked sensing the possessiveness in his voice. She got to know then extend of his possessiveness with that single sentence. She become silent for some time. She knows what place she have in his life and why he is being possessive over her. Sometimes the depth of his feeling make her feel scared.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Arnav.

"Baby, why did you become silent?"

"Nothing Arnav. The whole atmosphere looks so beautiful and I got lost in it." Khushi lied to him as he can't see her face.

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes... Arnav can you play any song now?" Arnav nodded his head and plunged one earphone in her ear and other in his ear.

Aaja Main Hawaon Pe Bithake Le Chalun

Let me make You sit on the winds and take You

Tu Hi Toh, Tu Hi Toh Meri Dost Hain

You are my only real friend

Aaja Main Khalaon Mein Uthake Le Chalun

Let me take You to empty spaces

Tu Hi Toh Meri Dost Hain

You are my only real friend

Awaaz Ka Dariya Hoon, Behta Hoon Main Nili Raaton Mein

I am the sea of sound, I keep on flowing in blue roads (rivers)

Main Jaagta Rehta Hoon, Neend Bhari Jheel Si Aankhon Mein

I am always awake, in the eyes like that of the lake

Awaaz Hoon Main...

I am the sound

Even without uttering anything she understood that he wanted to be her only best friend and vice versa. As the song ends, they were lost in a very passionate kiss.

"Baby we should go down, it is getting cold." Arnav said after they parted away from the kiss. They went to the room and sat on the bed. Khushi started to comb her hair to tie it.

"You have really good hair baby."

"Not good as your hair. It is strong and grow easily unlike mine." She complained looking at her hair.

"But I like your soft and smooth hair." He told her.

"You like everything about me Arnav."

"Can't deny that." Arnav completed the sentence and saw her making the braid.

"Baby how do you do that so easily?"

"Practice laadgovernor, years of practice."

"I want to try that."

"You want to braid my hair?"

"Yeah, I don't think that I can braid this hair of mine." He pointed at his hair.

"Why do you want to try this?" She asked him.

"Because I'm planning to grow my hair."

"Were you really serious when we talked about it?" She asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yes I'm, let's see how will I look with long hair. Now show me baby." Khushi parted her hair into two and gave one set of hair to him.

She started to instruct him.
"Split the hairs into three parts equally
Let's name them as A, B and C for convenience. Now bring A in between B and C." Arnav slowly did that.

"Now bring C in between A and B." Khushi guided Arnav and her completed the braid.

Khushi looked at the braid made by him on her hair.
"As a beginner, it's good Arnav." She inspected his work and judged it. Arnav looked at Khushi who have plaits on both sides.

"You look like a school student with your braided hair."

"I haven't braided my hair into two after I finished my schooling. This is the frst time after 3 years."

"Anyway you looks so cute baby." He said flickering his nose with her nose.

"Can we play something?" Khushi asked Arnav who is staring at her.

"Baby I really want to play something with you, but for the next 6 days I
can't do anything with that." He teased her.

"I know that you will have only wicked ideas. Lets do one thing, for that we have to turn of the light." An idea popped up in her mind.

"Baby, what are you planning?"

"Nothing naughty for now." Khushi switched on the table lamp and asked him to switch of the other light. Arnav switched of it and sat next to her.

"Let's do some shadow play."

"You are crazy baby." He looked at her with bewilderment.

"Come on laadgovernor, don't be a spoilsport now. Me and Kasi play this a lot."

They created deers and Arnav moved his hand closer to her, so the shadow looks like two deers kissing each other. Khushi pulled her hand away and Arnav moved closer to her.

"Why are you trying to kiss my deer?" She complained.

"Because my deer found his partner."

"Well sorry to disappoint you, that deer just run back into forest. And here comes the horned deer."

Khushi used her both hands to create a deer with horns.

"Let my deer go and find his mate then.
Don't you think that this deer needs a partner?" Arnav asked activating his gutter mind.

"No, he is happy in his life." Khushi replied.

"May be a she will spice up his boring life." Saying this Arnav tried to replicate a deer like her and created a deer with horn.

"Baby a sexy deer is standing in front of your deer, can't he just approach her." Arnav teased her male deer.

"My deer is very decent like me."

"Yeah, I have seen that yesterday." He mentioned the passionate night they shared yesterday.

"You laadgovernor." Khushi flared her nose in anger and moved her hands so that it looks like stabbed his deer with the horns. Arnav caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards him.

"What are you doing Arnav?"

"I didn't even start anything baby. Baby are you going to be decent when I get you alone like this next time?" He asked in his husky voice.

"Will you let me be decent?"

"Sure but only in a baby doll dress. You also have to dance decently to that song." He teased her.

"I shouldn't have told you about the incident." She cursed herself for telling that incident to her shameless man.

"I'm really excited to see your moves baby. You should try something from that song too." He pulled her on to his lap and wrapped his hand around her. He took his phone and played something.

"Let's check out the song, so that you can practice the moves." Arnav fixed his gaze on her as Khushi watched the song from Dhoom film. She started to blush and looked at Arnav who is staring at her intensely.

"You are making me shy Arnav."

"You are always shy baby."

"I don't think I can dance like that."

"You can dance on your style, don't worry I will also support you with my moves. Your decent moves and my indecent moves. Baby how can a strong girl like you shy like this?" He asked seeing her blushing face as they watched the video.

"It is because of you. You and your shameless acts makes me shy. I don't shy around other people."

"Yeah, your blush and shyness only belongs to me. I want to be the only reason behind that. Do you know what I like the most when you become shy???"
Khushi shook her head in denial

"When you become extremely shy, she bury your face onto my chest with a bright shy smile holding on to my shirt. You don't know how it feels having you like that." He said placing a kiss on her cheek

Khushi lean her head on to his chest and looked down at the phone. The hero was drenching the heroine in water using an hose pipe.

"Baby, I don't think I can make you wet like that in near future. May be I can make you wet in other ways." Khushi blushed understanding what he meant.
Arnav is thoroughly enjoying the blushing angel sitting on his lap

"You can do that anytime baby." Arnav said to her as the heroine opened the towel and give the hero a sneak peek.

"As if you haven't seen anything."

"That's true, I have seen and touched everything." He agreed to her.

"I don't know why yahweh gave me such a shameless boyfriend like you."

"That's because your god want me to spoil his innocent angel named Khushi and I'm doing my job very well. So watch the video and pick up the moves to spoil yourself." Khushi looked at the video and found the heroine straddling the hero wearing a babydoll dress.

"You can try this out baby. I will surely lie down like a good boy." He offered all his help to her.

"You are one certifed shameless and naughty laadgovernor."

"Only your laadgovernor baby" Khushi smile at him and hugged him. Arnav held her close to him and stroked her shoulder.

"Arnav..." She whispered his name.

"Tell me baby."

"Will you still have the same feeling for me if I change myself?" She asked him.

"What kind of change??"

"Hmm like you... You know talking about those things and having those desires."

"You mean having those sexual talks and desires like me???" He asked and took her hand in his hand.

"Baby I'm not going to trade you for anything in this world. You are mine and will be mine forever. Even if you change, there will be one thing that won't change in you. There is something in you which I don't have. Your innocence and purity
So don't worry about that." He completed his sentence by kissing her forehead

"You are one good laadgovernor."

"You sure about that?" He asked trailing his hand from her hand to shoulder.

"Naughty man, you are not getting anything tonight." She giggled at him.

"Not even a kiss."

"Well that can be arranged." Saying this Khushi kissed him.

"Baby you didn't had any chocolates from your bouquet." Arnav gave her the bouquet

"Where did you get this bouquet?"

"I will get anything for you baby." Here have this Arnav open the wrapper and took out the chocolate. Arnav extended the chocolate near to her mouth, when she is about to bite it he pulled back his hand.

"Arnav..." He again did that...

"Ok you have that yourself, I will have another one." She pouted and is ready to take another chocolate.

"Ok, I won't tease now." Saying he placed the chocolate in his mouth and lean forward. Khushi blushed and bite on to the other side of the chocolate which
leads to a long passionate kiss.

"This chocolate tastes more sweeter than other chocolates. Don't you think so?" Khushi blushed and nodded her head.

"Then let's have another one." He said taking one chocolate from the bouquet.

"Not again..."

"This time I will feed you with my hand itself."

"No, I will have it myself." He tried to resist.

"I know how you have chocolates baby, it will be pure torture for me. For it will be better if I feed you chocolate. Now open your mouth like a good girl." Arnav fed her the chocolate.

"Don't you want some chocolate?" She asked seeing him not having any chocolate.

"I can't have my chocolate right now. May be after 6 days I can have it."

"Why are you sooo shameless Arnav?"

"Why are you full of shame baby?"

"Because I'm a good girl."

"Then I'm a bad guy."

"Here have this my bad boy." Saying this she caught hold of his hand and extended the chocolate to himself. He had the remaining chocolate.

"It is not as much as tastier than the other one." Saying this Arnav fed her another chocolate. Khushi had it and found his fnger infront of her mouth.

"You lick off even a tiny bit of chocolate on your finger when you have it. So the same applies here." He said as if it's a casual thing.

"You are extremely naughty." Saying this she bite his fnger before licking of the chocolate

"I'm can't have any more chocolate, can we continue the shadow play please." She asked him.

"Okay, then teach me some shadow art."

"Let me teach you how to create a rabbit."

Khushi guided him how to create the rabbit

"Isn't it cute?" Khushi asked him

"Yes, just like my angel."

"You know rabbits are very naughty like us. " He started to tease her.

"I won't teach you anything if you talk like that."

"Then I will teach you something that I know." His eyes shined with naughtiness.

"I will prefer sleep over that.".

"Ouch...that hurts baby." He rubbed his hand over his chest acting like it's paining.

"You don't want to learn anything from me?" He asked again.

"You have already taught me a lot laadgovernor. Now shut up and concentrate on what I'm teaching you." She ordered.

"I have my full concentration on you baby."

"Now let's make a spider."

"You are really creative baby. What if the spider gets on to your body?" Saying this he placed his hands on her shoulder and trailed it towards her neck

He tickled her making her giggle

"Arnav stop it."

"Baby this is not at all scary spider...this one is very friendly and naughty spider." He told her while having his ways with her.

"Not just naughty... shameless too."

"Don't you want to sleep?? Khushi shook her head indicating a no.

"It's already so late baby." He told her.

"Let's be awake and be like this till tomorrow."

"Baby, if you don't sleep tonight I have to carry a sleeping angel to the airport in my arms. Well I don't mind that, but your parents will be waiting for their butterfly not for a sloth. Come on, let's sleep baby."
Saying this he pushed her onto the bed.

"You are forcing me to sleep laadgovernor." She scolded him.

"Aren't you tired with all these surprises?
I'm tired with all those trips to the bathroom." He teased her.

"I don't have anything to say about this."

"Yeah, you can't because you are responsible for all those bathroom trips." He stated the fact.

"If it is Sheetal or Lavanya at my place, they would have enjoyed this shameless talk a lot." As soon as she said this, her hands got pinned to the bed with him hovering her.

"Don't you dare imagine anyone in your place in my life. You are the only girl in my life. Don't you dare compare anyone in your place. That is only for you, nobody else in this damn world." Arnav said with an extreme possessive voice which made her shiver.

"Did you got it?" He asked her in an authoritative voice and she nodded her head

Arnav laid down next to her and realised what he have done.

"I don't mean to hurt you with my statement." Khushi said with a sheer of tears in her eyes. Arnav turned towards her and wiped her tears.

"Baby, I didn't mean to make you cry. I couldn't control my anger when you compared yourself with those girls.
You can't stoop so low like them. The place you have in my life belongs only to you. That's is something very pure like you.BDon't do that ever in your life" He apologized to her.

"Never again." Khushi promised him. Arnav pulled her closer to his chest.

"Are you okay baby?"

"I'm okay Arnav, don't worry."

"I'm sorry for making you cry. I didn't mean that."

"I know my laadgovernor, don't worry about it." Arnav smiled and placed a kiss on her head.

"You should sleep baby." He again tried to make her sleep.

"I don't want to sleep."

"Okay you stay awake, I'm going to sleep." He decided to pull his last card.

"What kind of boyfriend are you??? How can you let me awake alone? Whom am I suppose to talk?" She asked him.

"You can talk to the ghost roaming around the river." Khushi punched his shoulder hearing his reply.

"Hug this pillow and sleep, I'm not going to sleep." Khushi sat down on the bed and throw the pillow at him.

"It's ok, I will adjust with this pillow for tonight." She sat near to the window, on the chair. She peeked her eyes towards him to check him. She thought he will come to cajole her and sit next to her. She waited for 15 minutes and nothing happened.

Khushi sat next to him and called him out. Soon she found herself on the bed in his embrace.

"You unromantic idiot Raizada, so you didn't sleep till now." She rebelled.

"It was such a sight to watch you peeking at me."

"So you were having fun at my expense."

"I couldn't sleep that's why I was awake."

"So you are not going to sleep now?" She asked hopefully.

"What do my baby want to do?"

"We can talk or dance or play something." She suggested.

"Dance, I like that idea. Come on baby."

"Play the music Arnav."

"No baby, we are going to dance and you are going to sing a song for us."

"You are such a crooked man laadgovernor. I will select the song I like." Arnav held her waist by his one hand and entwined their other hands.

Khushi placed her one hand on his shoulder and stared at his eyes.

"This is one of my favourite song, should I start singing???"

"Sure baby."

Tu aata hai seene mein

jab jab saansein bharti hoon

tere dil ki galiyon se

main har roz guzarti hoon

you come into the

heart,

whenever I inhale, from the streets of your

heart,

I pass everyday.

hawaa ke jaise chalta hai tu

main ret jaisi uDti hoon

kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega

jaise main karti hoon

you move like the

wind,

I fly like sand. Who would love you

like I do..

meri nazar ka safar

tujhpe hi aake ruke

kehne ko baaqi hai kya

kehna tha jo keh chuke

The journey of my sight

stops at you only.

Is there anything more to say,

Everything that had to be said is said.

meri nigahein hain teri nigahon

ki

tujhe khabar kya be-khabar

My eyes belong to your eyes,

what do you know, O unaware one.

main tujhse hi chhup chhup kar

teri aankhen paDhti hoon

kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega

jaise main karti hoon

I hide from you only,

and read your eyes,

who'd love you so much

as I do..

tu jo mujhe aa mila

sapne hue sirphire

haathon mein aate nahi

uDte hain lamhe mere

when you came and met me,

my dreams went crazy.

I'm not able to hold them in my

hands,

my moments now fly..

meri hansi tujhse

meri khushi tujhse

tujhe khabar kya beqadar

my smiles are from you,

my happiness is from you,

but you don't have an idea, O careless one.

jis din tujhko na dekhun

pagal pagal phirti hoon

kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega

jaise main karti hoon

the day I don't see you,

I go around like crazy people.

who'd ever love you,

like I do..

She sang the song while they danced so slowly. She felt like conveying everything she feels for him through the song. She don't have to worry about him being panicking over the love issue. She lean closer to his chest humming the last tune.

"Baby, let's sit on the chair for sometime."

"Arnav can you please remove your shirt?"

"Baby, what are you planning in your gutter mind?"

"You are so warm and I like it very much."

"Okay, you can start unbuttoning now."
Khushi unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Arnav lifted her and sat on the chair with her on the lap.

"Will you miss me Arnav?" She asked him.

"No, I won't miss you."

"You are suppose to say that you will miss your baby a lot. You are such a bad boyfriend laadgovernor."

"Baby, I won't miss you because you are always in my mind. How can I forget my sexy and hot girlfriend?"

"You such a cute laadgovernor." Khushi kissed his cheeks

"Baby, cute doesn't suit me. You can try some other endearment?"

"How about arrogant and rude laadgovernor."

"You are teasing the wrong person baby." Arnav started to tickle her making her wriggle in his hold.

"Arnav...stop it...don't tickle me...stop it please..." She said while laughing and giggling.

"You were saying something baby."

"You are my hot and handsome laadgovernor."

"That's my baby." Arnav pecked her lips and stopped tickling her.

"Arnav, you didn't ask for any punishment after noon."

"That's because I can't punish the birthday girl." Khushi lean her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeats

"Why are you silent baby?"

"I like hearing your heartbeats." Arnav stroked her hair and held her tight. After a few minutes Arnav heard a little snoring. He look down and found her asleep on his chest. He lifted her and made her lie on the bed. He removed her leg and laid down next to her. He placed a long kiss on her forehead and covered both of them with the blanket. Arnav turn towards her and held her hand in his hand after kissing her knuckles. Both of them slept peacefully as their Goan vacation came to an end.

*********

Do leave your comments & vote.

Precap

Same as the previous one

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

144K 7.7K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
468K 19.8K 41
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...
589K 30.2K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
171K 9.3K 30
Nafrat paas ane na de Mahobat door jane na de( hatred keeps them apart but love keeps them closer) What will happen when love overcomes Hatred. Read...