Heart-throbbing Mess! | Yuwin

Por dodoieung

Yuta finds a lost boy at the airport, and helps him out. Little did he know, he would meet the same troubled... Más

💓
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
💓

18

473 26 24
Por dodoieung

« Outside »

Yuta waits nervously in front of the door. This was the first time he got to spend Christmas without his family, and last time he spent Christmas he was gifted a box full of underwear by his uncle. Well, at least he's using them.

Yuta came late to the party since he was distracted by a cat trying to find its kittens. After helping out the cat, he panicked seeing the time and rushed to the Christmas party.

The door opens and it shows Doyoung with a santa hat on and the same scarf he wore in the café. "Oh hey, you're finally here." Doyoung moves a bit, letting Yuta come in the house.

« Christmas Party »

The moment Yuta arrives inside, he finds Sicheng staring at the food on the table. Doyoung closed the door and Sicheng whipped his head around to see who came in. Needless to say, he was not disappointed.

"Yuta, you're here!" Sicheng walks up to Yuta and puts his hand out, asking for a high five.

Yuta grins and high fives Sicheng. "Sorry I'm late."

"No, it's okay." Sicheng shakes his head. "We were just resting and waiting for you. Plus, I think the Hyungs are still setting up decorations."

"That's good," Yuta sighs in relief as he pulls up his gift. "Where can I put this?"

Sicheng points at the Christmas tree, which has a bunch of gifts underneath. Yuta nods and walks up to it, putting his gift underneath the tree. He then hears more people walking in the living room, to which he immediately stood up and looked for them.

"You finally came." Jaehyun opens his arms wide, asking for a hug from Yuta. Yuta nodded and proceeded to hug Jaehyun, ignoring the stares he's getting from Taeyong.

As the two pulled away from the hug, Taeil announces that they'll eat first before playing games. The others agreed, and so they start eating the food on the table. Yuta already knew how hungry Sicheng was judging by the way he looked at the food on the table.

After eating, Doyoung excuses himself to go to the bathroom, while Taeyong waits outside the bathroom. He wanted to go to the bathroom as well, but since Doyoung excused himself first, he's waiting outside the bathroom. And he knows well that Taeil won't let him inside the bathroom with Doyoung.

Taeyong gets tired of waiting, so he roams around the hall, looking to see if there was anything interesting. He finds a box laying around and got curious, so he crouches down and opens the box to check inside.

"Huh," Taeyong can make out what was inside the box despite the darkness. "So this is what he's planning."

»«

"I feel so full," Yuta said as he lazily sits on the sofa while Sicheng sits next to him.

Doyoung comes out of the bathroom, now cleaning the table. Taeil helps him out and Jaehyun is just watching the fireplace. Taeyong was in the bathroom, but for some reason he was taking a long time

"Where did he go?" Jaehyun mumbled clear enough for Yuta and Sicheng to hear.

"Just wait, I'm sure he's fine." Sicheng replied.

"Don't worry about me." Taeyong comes out of the hall with his hands touching the ceiling, in which Jaehyun felt relieved to see him.

"Good to know that you're alive," says Doyoung. "I'm going to go to the kitchen for a bit."

Taeyong nods and moves a bit, allowing Doyoung to head to the kitchen. "Yuta," Taeyong calls Yuta, gesturing him to stand up in front of him. Yuta looks at him, confused, but follows him anyway.

Yuta stands in front of the hall, not knowing what Taeyong is planning. "Wait," was all Taeyong said, so Yuta stood there while Taeyong entered the living room.

A few minutes passed by and Yuta sees Doyoung coming out of the kitchen. "Oh hey Yu—" Doyoung froze the moment he stood in front of Yuta, looking up at the ceiling.

"What—" Yuta looks up at the ceiling, shocked as he saw what was on top.

There was a mistletoe on the ceiling, and the fact that they're both under it makes it more awkward for Yuta and Doyoung to handle besides others' eyes on them.

"Oh my god," Doyoung groaned and eyes at Taeyong or Jaehyun. "I swear it's one of you two."

The two only shrugged and Doyoung sighed. He gives Yuta a kiss on the cheek, not wanting to go far with the other male. Afterwards, Doyoung grabs the mistletoe on the ceiling and hands it to Taeil.

Taeil nods and he walks up to Taeyong. "That was for Yuta and Sicheng, idiot." Taeil whispered, which made Taeyong freeze.

Jaehyun turns to look at Sicheng, curious about the look on his face. As he expected, Sicheng was jealous. He almost wants to laugh at the look on Sicheng's face, since this was the first time he saw Sicheng this jealous.

"Anyways, let's start exchanging our gifts," Doyoung said, putting aside from what just happened. That caught Sicheng's attention, making him excited for the gift exchange. Jaehyun rolls his eyes at the sudden change in Sicheng's expression.

»«

"Let's start off with me," Taeil said as he pulls out his gift. It's wrapped nicely, and it seems to be a stuffed toy judging by the shape and appearance of the gift.

"To start off, I'll describe who he is." Taeil gets up from the sofa, now standing in the middle of the living room, holding the gift with his small hands.

"He seems confident to other people because of his manly look, but we know he's just an awkward baby." At that point, everyone already knew who Taeil was talking about.

"You don't have to call me a baby," Jaehyun pouted, proving Taeil's point. Taeil chuckles and hands the gift to Jaehyun.

Now that it was Jaehyun's turn, Jaehyun gets up from the sofa while Taeil sits back down on the sofa. His gift is a box with a nicely designed wrap around it. It seemed well done and it's a bit difficult for the others except Yuta to guess what was inside.

"Where do I start off..." Jaehyun thinks of a way to describe his partner. "I would say he has a pretty complex personality. He comes off as grumpy, but he's very loving towards us."

Jaehyun hands the box to Doyoung with a smile. "Here you go."

"Grumpy?" Doyoung scoffs, but chuckled afterwards. He walks up to the middle, ready to present his gift. Just like Jaehyun's, his gift was a nicely wrapped box, though it was bigger than Jaehyun's gift.

"I don't have to describe who he is, but I will say that after I give the gift to him, someone else will have to volunteer next." Doyoung said, which made the others confused.

"Here," he hands the gift to Taeil, which the others understood what he meant. As he sits next to Taeil, Taeil looks around, thinking of who should be next.

"I'll do it," Taeyong volunteered as he grabbed his present. Unlike Jaehyun and Doyoung, his gift wasn't a box, but a plastic bag. He stands in the middle, eyeing at Yuta and Sicheng.

Taeyong was quite for a moment, until he decided not to describe his partner and instead give the bag to him. Taeyong shoves the bag onto Sicheng's hands, which surprised Sicheng.

Sicheng stalls for a moment, until he realized he's supposed to get up and describe who his partner is. As he got up from the sofa, his eyes were already on Yuta. He panics and looks away, trying not to look at any of them.

"It's... This is for, uhm..." Sicheng stutters, feeling nervous. But the others reassure him that it's fine, attempting to make Sicheng feel more comfortable. "I wasn't sure what to pick since I was worried about his opinion, so I chose something that reminds me of him. Uh..."

Sicheng looks at the empty space on the sofa and realized that he left his gift there, which was a plastic bag. "Oh, yeah." Sicheng calms himself and walks up to the free space. He takes the bag and hands it to Yuta.

"Sorry," Sicheng muttered. Yuta gave him a reassuring smile and patted his head.

"It's obvious whose gift is this now, but I just want to say that Jaehyun picked the outfit." Yuta hands the plastic bag to Taeyong, which made Taeyong suspicious of Jaehyun.

"Now that we all have our gifts, let's open them!"

»«

"Man, that was fun!" Yuta exclaimed while stretching his arms. "Thanks for the cat socks though, they were really cute!"

"I'm glad you like them," Sicheng smiles at Yuta. "I didn't think I would get a hoodie. I like it though."

"The hoodie doesn't really fit your image," Yuta remarked as he remembered the hoodie's design.

"Hey, it fits me." Sicheng pouted, making Yuta laugh at his adorableness.

The two continue to walk in the snow, wanting to just walk around the town. Instead of going home, they decided to enjoy the peaceful town like always this winter. Something like this also made them feel more close and comfortable with each other.

As they continued walking, Yuta stopped as soon as he noticed Sicheng stopped on his tracks. He looks back, confused to why Sicheng stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Yuta asked, walking to Sicheng.

"Yuta," Sicheng takes a deep breath. He seems nervous with the way he's trying to avoid eye contact. "There's something I want to tell you."

"Go ahead," Yuta reassures him.

"I like you, go out with me?"

Yuta froze the moment he heard that. He took a step back, his face flushed at Sicheng's bold words. "Wait, what? Huh? Wait, wait." Yuta covers his face with his hand, suddenly feeling shy.

"Yuta..." Sicheng takes a step closer to Yuta. Yuta doesn't move back, he's too shocked at what he heard.

"Wait a moment," Yuta takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "I wasn't prepared, oh my god Sicheng."

"Is that a n—"

"Yes, I'll go out with you." Yuta replied, finally calmed down. This time, Sicheng's the one blushing like crazy along with Yuta.

Sicheng buries his face onto his scarf now that it was his turn to feel shy. Yuta giggles and grabs Sicheng's hand, looking right onto Sicheng's eyes. He could tell the other was happy like him.

The tension felt awkward, and panic is still rushing inside them. But more than that, they feel happy like this.

Seems like Yuta likes Christmas more than before.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.3K 3K 16
Sicheng is the shy but sassy exchange student and Yuta is the popular soccer player. Sicheng accidentally texts Yuta and tells him he likes him. Thi...
34.2K 1.9K 12
Sicheng and Yuta are your normal couple, but when Yuta comes home after an attack, they might never be known as a boy and boy, but a boy and demon. S...
15.6K 1K 22
Yuta is an introvert that suffers from depression when sicheng enters his life. Trigger warning; depression & sensitive topics
8.4K 667 36
you're my drug. i physically cant live without you, yuta - where sicheng is terminally ill, and yuta is one of the only people he has