Welcome_To_The_Hell. Volume...

By taehyung_shaa

This book contain supernatural power too.... Warning ⚠ M-preg✅ Smut ✅ Bxb✅ Gxg✔ Violence✔ Strong language ✔ V... More

~•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~∆~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 •M•
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 •M•
Chapter 36 •M•
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 •M•
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 •M•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 •M•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50•M•
Chapter 51 •M•
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
~Q&A~

Chapter 41

1.8K 60 3
By taehyung_shaa

Author's POV:

"Please~ eomma~Please come back to me~~" Jungkook whisper in his sleep. Taehyung and Jiyo immediately make a move and walk towards him.

"Jungkookk... you okay...why he's crying?..." He said looking up at Jiyo when he look at his corner of eyes and tears were rolling down. Jungkook immediately opens his tearfull eyes when he heard Taehyung's voice. "Eomma!!!" He said as he stood up and hugged Taehyung tightly and hid his face his cest.

Jiyo was worried for Jungkook she never saw him crying nor smiling. "Jungkook it's okay calm down I'm here with you...Please don't cry...." Taehyung says while caressing his hairs.

Jungkook stops crying with some sob and than he realised that he is in his own world. And he was crying in front of his PA which she have carried worried and shock expressions.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook apologise for first in  very low voice which bearley audible to hear them only for crying in front of her.

"What happened kook? Did you saw any bad dream?" Taehyung asked worriedly and cupped his face and wipe his tears from his eyes. Jungkook just nod in reply. 

"What dream?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll tell later...."

"Okay...." he replies after few seconds.

"I told you at morning...don't go to office. See, now got fever.... I told you stay but you didn't list----" Taehyung's furious lecture got cut off by Jungkook's soft lips but a rough kiss. He widen his eyes with his sudden action but kiss him back that they didn't even notice that Jiyo was seeing everything there.

Jungkook tried to slip his tongue in his mouth but Taehyung just slaps multiple times on his shoulder to stop him and he stopped and broke the kiss.  Taehyung took a heavy breath and asked." Why you did that?..." and hit in his arm playfully. Jungkook just chuckled at youngers cuteness. They both tilt their head aside and saw Jiyo with her jaw dropped. She shook her head and realised they habmve already stopped kissing.

"Huhh haa I'm sorry I j-just go and bring coffee forr youu both... hhehe.." she quickly stood up and ready to ran out of the room. But got stopped by Yugyeom at the door. He ignores her and peek inside the room. When he saw Jungkook is aweak he immediately made his way and ran towards him.

"Are you okay Jungkook??" He asked worriedly and he nods. "Hmm.... I think you should go home now...." Yugyeom suggest.  "Yes kook he's right please come with me...." Taehyung agreed.

"No baby I'm totally fine see my fever has also gone." he said and place his palm on his forehead. To conform his fever has gone.

"But Jungkoo---" "I'm fine baby don't worry now go home...." Jungkook said while holding his hand and give a warm smile in which Yugyeom's heart soften cause he never saw Jungkook smiling ever lije this. But this boy made him smile, he is not a boy he's an angle who makes a devil's heart soft.

Taehyung nodded and pecks his lips and stood up to leave. "Bye kook take care...." he said and turned to leave when he saw Yugyeom. "Yugyeom hyung thank you so much for calling me here or else he'll never tell me whar happen to him...." Taehyung said while holding Yugyeom's hand. Jungkook just glare at their hand touch.

"It's okay it's my pleasure Taehyung.... if whatever happens to him I'll call you first and I promise I'll take good care of him...." Yugyeom said and Taehyung trew a hug. "Thank you so much hyung you're so nice..." he said feeling happy after hearing that there is someone who will take care of his Jungkook.

Jungkook clench his fist and and glare at the two persons hugging each other. He don't know what he was feeling and from where this feeling was coming? But he just hate the fact that someone is touching his thing which belongs to him.

Taehyung broke the hug and tilt his head to Jungkook and wave bye at him. Jungkook just gave fake smile and wave. And Taehyung felt something strange with Jungkook's behaviour but didn't say a thing and just ignore it.

"Come I'll walk with you till downstairs...." Yugyeom suggest and he nod and they leave the room closing the door behind.

Jungkook just run his fingers through his hairs in frustration. He didn't knew why he was frustrated and for what? Why he was feeling so uneasy? He just shook his head from the thoughts and took a deep breath and goes back to his work.

------------

At night 10pm Taehyung heard door bell of his house. He stood up from the couch and opens the door. And smile panted on his lips while looking at the person. It was Jungkook. He gave place to let him in and close the door behind.

"So how are you feeling?" Taehyung asked and took his blazer from his hand. "Good" Jungkook says while removing his shoes not looking at Tae. "It's good Yugyeom hyung send you early today...." Taehyung says and Jungkook stopped what he was doing and stare a Taehyung. 

"No, he didn't says me anything I came by my own..." Jungkook says as polite as possible but direct looking at Taehyung's brown orbs. Taehyung gulp but than chuck it.
"Ohh!" Taehyung says in low voice. And Jungkook goes back to what he was doing.

"I guess you're may be starving let's do dinner together...." Taehyung says and Jungkook frown his eyebrows. "You still haven't eat dinner.  I've told you already don't wait for me. You know sometimes I come let so you should eat your dinner already baby...." Jungkook says worriedly.

"Okay sorry next it will won't happen... but today I was not that hungry so I thought to eat dinner with you...and I feel so bore to eat alone.... that's wh----" "it's okay now go and serve the dinner. First I'll get fresh than we'll both can eat dinner together... Jungkook says and lifts his chin with his finger.

After what Jungkook come from upstairs and sat on the dining table chair with Taehyung in front of him. Food was already served.  They both starts to eat. There was completed silence only their chewing and spoons noise was audible. Taehyung decided to broke the silence cause he can't keep his mouth shut for such a long time.

"Jungkook you know Yugyeom hyung and Jiyo nonna are so cute (with behaviour). Mostly Yugyeom hyung, he so sweet guy...." Taehyung says and chuckle cutely.  Jungkook just gritted his teeth when he heard Yugyeom's name from Taehyung's mouth. Don't know why but he hates it.

"What's sweet so in Yugyeom?" Jungkook asked while continue eating his food. Taehyung just stopped and stare at him in confuse. "Huh? What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"You mean to say I'm not sweet?" Jungkook says and raise his eyebrow with serious face. Taehyung gulp but than Jungkook just giggle. "Oh c'mon Taehyung I was just kidding....don't take it seriously. I know Yugyeom is sweet guy!!" He said and Taehyung just breath out in relief and roll his eyes. Don't know why but Taehyung have hold his breath. When he saw Jungkook's serious face and for asking him this silly question. It felt like if he didn't gave answer to. He will kill him.

Taehyung just shrugs his thoughts and stood picking the bowls and plats and walk towards the kitchen abd puts the utensils in the dishwasher when he felt hot breath on his neck. He know it's Jungkook. Taehyung close his eyes and bites his lips sensually when he felt wet kisses on his neck. Taehyung turned around still his lips on his neck. "J-Jungkook...." he moan and grips of his t-shirt. "Jungkook w-whate are d-doing?...." Taehyung shuttered moan and asked when he feel sucks on his neck. "Do not come to my office without my permission baby...." Jungkook says huskily in his ear making boy shiver and lean towards to connect their lips. But Taehyung place his finger on his lips and stop him.

"But you were unconscious at that time, so how could I tell you that I'm coming to your office!..." Taehyung says and pout.

Jungkook roamed his hand on Taehyung's back still staring in his puppy eyes. And grab his ass roughly. Taehyung gasps with his eyes wide open. 

"Yeah you're right... it's okay for now. But keep in mind baby whenever you want to go out first ask me okay!..." he says while caressing Taehyung's cheek and loss his grip from his ass and ran upstairs in room. Living pretty boy clueless. 

============================

Jk is jelly jelly.... XD

Thanks for reading... :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.9K 26
𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 :𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵�...
402K 28.9K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
24.3K 899 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
209K 9.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...