๐ŸŒธ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka X R...

By wrthlsss

HIATUS ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ plot kinda goes โฌ…๏ธโฌ†๏ธโคด๏ธ๐Ÿ”„โคต๏ธโ†—๏ธ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muhโ€‰n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... More

โ„โ˜„ Moves โ˜„โ„
โ„1) Sinning ๐Ÿ€
โ„2) Redemption ๐Ÿ€
โ„3) Beginning ๐Ÿ€
โ„4) Climates ๐Ÿ€
โ„5) Learning ๐Ÿ€
โ„6) Perfection ๐Ÿ€
โ„7) Hoping ๐Ÿ€
โ„8) Unity ๐Ÿ€
โ„9) Changing ๐Ÿ€
โ„10) Trust ๐Ÿ€
โ„11) Feeling ๐Ÿƒ
โ„12) Saviour ๐Ÿƒ
โ„13) Worrying ๐Ÿƒ
โ„14) Fright ๐Ÿƒ
โ„15) Overcoming ๐Ÿƒ
โ„16) Bravery ๐Ÿƒ
โ„17) Accompaning ๐Ÿƒ
โ„18) Kindness ๐Ÿƒ
โ„19) Rewarding ๐Ÿƒ
โ„20) Friendship ๐Ÿƒ
โ„21) Grouping ๐ŸŒน
โ„22) Rest ๐ŸŒน
โ„23) Embarking ๐ŸŒน
โ„24) Puppets ๐ŸŒน
โ„25) Meeting๐ŸŒน
โ„26) Survive ๐ŸŒน
โ„27) Returning ๐ŸŒน
โ„28) Rescue๐ŸŒน
โ„29) Falling ๐ŸŒน
โ„30) Help ๐ŸŒน
โ„31) Accepting ๐Ÿ
โ„32) Slumber ๐Ÿ
โ„33) Departing ๐Ÿ
โ„34) Ride ๐Ÿ
โ„35) Dreaming ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŒŸ! Notice !๐ŸŒŸ
โ„36) Awake ๐Ÿ
โ„37) Winning ๐Ÿ
โ„38) Flash ๐Ÿ
โ„39) Encouraging ๐Ÿ
โ„40) Hurt ๐Ÿ
โ„41) Talking ๐ŸŒป
โ„42) Familiar ๐ŸŒป
โ„43) Reminiscing ๐ŸŒป
โ„44) Touch ๐ŸŒป
โ„45) Growing ๐ŸŒป
โ„46) Teacher ๐ŸŒป
โ„47) Reporting ๐ŸŒป
โ„48) Confronted ๐ŸŒป
โ„49) Thanking ๐ŸŒป
โ„50) Released ๐ŸŒป
โ„52) Sunshine ๐ŸŒบ
โ„53) Pondering ๐ŸŒบ
โ„54) Plan ๐ŸŒบ
โ„55) Dealing ๐ŸŒบ
โ„56) Submit ๐ŸŒบ
โ„57) Channeling ๐ŸŒบ
โ„58) Seniors ๐ŸŒบ
โ„59) Lightning ๐ŸŒบ
โ„60) Goodbye ๐ŸŒบ
โ„61) Sensing ๐Ÿ‚
โ„62) Abuse ๐Ÿ‚
โ„63) Gathering ๐Ÿ‚
โ„64) Sollution ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Sorted!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„65) ็ ด็“œ ๐Ÿ‚
โ„66) Solo ๐Ÿ‚
โ„67) Recalling ๐Ÿ‚
โ„68) Past ๐Ÿ‚
โ„69) Connecting ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Not The End!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„70) Back ๐Ÿ‚
โ„71) Listening ๐ŸŒท
โ„72) Courage๐ŸŒท
โ„73) Blaming ๐ŸŒท
โ„74) Shrink ๐ŸŒท
โ„75) Losing ๐ŸŒท
โ„76) Scorch ๐ŸŒท
โ„77) Retelling ๐ŸŒท
โ„78) Izumi๐ŸŒท
โ„79) Seperating๐ŸŒท
โ„80) Battle ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒฑ81) Believing
๐ŸŒฑ82) Melancholy

โ„51) Combining ๐ŸŒบ

2.6K 125 2
By wrthlsss

"Is that.." Your eyes followed a running female, her sword bendy like a ribbon, "The Love Pillar, Kanroji Mitsuri?"

Making her presence known, she ran up the neck of a wooden monster, ready to attack, "Breath of Love; Second form, Anguish Inducing Love..."

You smiled at her adorable sword style whilst she made an impact with her flexible body:

"Sixth form, Kitty Paw Love Breeze..!"

The wooden monster fell down from the hits, crying in defeat as the young demon grunted in annoyance.

"Blood Demon Technique: Karmic Wood of Avici.."

Despite Kanroji's clear victory with one of his minions, she now had to take on many more of the summoned wood monsters.

But she took it in her stride, "Breath of Love; Fifth form, Wavering Attachment: Messy Nails!"

After destroying the other opponents, she aimed her attacks for the main enemy himself.

"Don't get so close to him!!" You started running, wound now healed, "That's too close a range!"

She turned to you, but it was already too late to drag her away.

"That's not his real body!!" Tanjirou yelled from the ground, "He won't die if you cut his head off!"

"Maddening screech!!" The girl managed to tense her whole body, taking on the incoming waves of horrific damage.

"K-Kanroji!!" You screamed, the young demon quickly advancing towards her still state, "Get away!!"

You leapt over to block the incoming punch with your tensed arms as Tanjirou and even Genya leapt onto the woman.

"You piss me off.." In an instant, you were kicked into the air and dragged back down by the foot, "Stay down."

Your eyes shot open as blood spouted from your mouth, "Shit!"

"(Y/n)!!" Tanjirou called out to you, but the demon stood onto your back holding you in place.

Just as he began to drum the next deafening tune, it seemed the Love Pillar managed to regain consciousness.

"I will never let any of my friends die!!" She screamed, her blade completely deflecting the widespread attack, "I won't lose to evil people, now get your butts ready!!"

She leapt up, a new aura of confidence in strength just pouring out of her small frame. It made you happy for her, because you sensed she had been holding back on her full potential for so long...

'Show him who's boss..'

The young demon removed his foot from your back, and prepared to take on the serious Pillar.

Just as both powerful beings went head to head in a full-blown battle, your body was grabbed roughly and thrown over a shoulder.

"What the heck-"

"Shut up Ugly." Your head bounced as the teen took huge strides to catch up to Tanjirou and Nezuko on a growing giant stalk.

He tossed you, his hand practically punching your ass, "UP YOU GO."

You cursed under your breath, but managed to latch onto the plant nonetheless.

"Such a damn gentleman." You hissed as he barely held on, "Need a hand?"

He looked conflicted between your extended hand and the bark, "No."

He sunk his teeth into the tree and started biting until you fell down into him, "What the heck are you?!"

You grabbed onto his back to stop your fall, "G-Get the hell off of me, or start helping us cut this shit!!"

He started tearing at the wood, his demonic temperament making you smirk, "Keep up the good work Genya-kun!"

You used his shoulders as a prop to jump from as he cringed, "Breath of Snow; Seventh Style, Northern Lights!"

You spun around and aided Tanjirou in cutting the wooden tomb, but you were all devastated to find it..

"Completely... Empty?!" You yell, completely enraged, "That's it!"

Turning to where there was an opening in the trees, you reactivated your infrared vision until you saw a small blue spec.

You all landed onto the ground again, Genya grabbing onto a whole tree in his rage.

"Found him, aim for over there!!" You grabbed your sword and readied to attack, "You hear me Genya?!"

The teen flinched from your serious tone, all playfulness missing, "U-Uh-"

"This is really important that we catch him, so stay focused!" You ran ahead as he threw the tree.

"I heard you already!" The tree  and all its branches flew past your head by a hair, "NOW GET THAT DIPSHIT TO STOP RUNNING!!"

The tree landed on top of the demon, splitting into three to act as a temporary obstacle.

Whilst Nezuko leapt up to claw at the demon, Tanjirou shocked you by blasting ahead at a high velocity.

'Just like Zenitsu and his lighting speed..!'

The red head managed to make a hit to the neck of the miniature, but the moment he began to slice through the flesh, it had an unexpected growth spurt.

It's now giant hands grabbed your friend's head and almost crushed him to pieces, had Genya not pried at the demon's digits.

Nezuko leapt up into the air and used her Blood Demon art to burn the demon, and set Tanjirou free.

The demon stumbled around, it's 'teammate' who was back with Kanroji clearly taking a toll on his energy store.

"He's gonna try to go feed!" You took deep breaths to focus, "Tanjirou, over there.. Catch the sword!!"

You motioned over to where Tokitou was, as he threw over an unfinished weapon, the craftsmen clearly unhappy with the work.

"It's not done yet!!" One cried out in frustration as Tanjirou picked up the sword.

"Thank you.." He bent his knees and aimed for the demon, "(Y/n), you joining in?"

You smirked blade turning transparent, "I thought you'd never ask!"

🌸

...
..
.

"Goddess of Spring; Merciful Downpour!!"

.
..
...
🌸

You delivered a quick slice down the spine of the demon, temporarily demobilising him.

It kept him down for longer due to his slow regeneration rate, so now it was all up to Tanjirou..

.
..

"Waltz Flash!!"

..
.

You watched, a smile on your face as the blade instantly ignited in brilliant flames, your friend making easy work of the demon.

"You did it!"

🔥

How have you guys been, it's been a while since I properly spoke!

Hope you're all doing good :)

Thanks for reading! ❤😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 155 24
ON HIATUS ๐Ÿซถ - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
62.9K 1.5K 21
|| ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ || ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๆœฌ็‰ฉใฎๆ‚ช้ญ” โฌŽ "๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 63 6
Suicidal Giyuu Tomioka and dick Sanemi. modern au. Giyuu is roommates with Uzui and one night being left alone he is tired of the thoughts that rush...