Xavier (1st bk of Wolfcreek P...

By RissaleWriter

He was said to be one of the most dangerous Alphas on the face of the planet. He was said to have killed his... More

Table of Contents
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Edited)
Chapter 23 (Edited)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Edited)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Edited)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Edited)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Edited)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Edited)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55- Xavier's POV
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67- Xavier's POV
Chapter 68- Xavier
Chapter 70 (Cass's POV)
Chapter 71- Xavier's POV
Chapter 72- Xavier's POV
Chapter 73
Chapter 74- Xavier
Chapter 75- Xavier
Chapter 76- Xavier
A Sad Ending...
Chapter 74- Xavier
A Bitter Sweet Ending
Chapter 74- Xavier
Chapter 75
Epilogue 1- 4 Years Later
Epilogue 2
A/N: Apology, Explanation, and Notes on sequel(s)
A/N: Seraphina!
The Reincarnated!
A Glimmer of Hope
A/N: Monster of the Night

Chapter 69- Xavier

16.5K 658 70
By RissaleWriter

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I've wanted to add this song, and I think that it fits right here. Let me know what you think.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I stared at the black screen, my mind processing what had happened. My heart pounded in my chest, and my breath caught in my throat.

She loved me... She loved me. Cassandra Marie Kristen loved me, the male that had threatened to kill her if she ever set foot on my packlands again. She loved the unlovable and taught me how to love again.

"Take care of her. Treat her right, and she will treat you better. Us LeBlanc's are known strong lovers as well as strong fighters. Some say we are more lovers than fighters, but that is a lie," Brody's words filled my ears, and I had a feeling that it described what Cass was trying to do.

A sigh from the computer broke me from my thoughts, and I noticed that it wasn't black but Cass staring at a different camera with those gray eyes of her. My heart jumped into my throat while it ached because I noticed how beautiful she looked as if this wasn't hurting her as much as it was me.

She stirred from her thoughts and blinked before she looked at the person behind the camera. "Is it recording?" she asked, her voice holding this tiredness to it that her body didn't show. "Or did you break it again?"

"I don't know if it is recording or not," a male voice said, and I bristled in jealousy. "I thought you knew I wasn't good with technology, Cass."

Cass rolled her eyes. "Then stick your face in front of the camera and see, May," she said coldly.

"It's Ray, bitch," the male said. "Get it right."

Cass scowled, her eyes flickering gold in annoyance. "Not in the mood, May," she warned. "Do as I say and check to make sure it is working."

A face appeared in front of the camera before it moved out of the way. "Ya, I think it is working, so go talk about what you need to say."

Cass rolled her eyes and sighed, leaning forward. Her eyes stared at the camera, and I had a feeling that she was staring at me. "So, I guess I have to apologize," she said, a sheepish grin appearing on her lips. "And explain myself for what I have done and what I will be doing."

She shifted in her seat and sighed, moving a hand across her face. "The first thing that I do want to say is I don't think of you as a monster, Xavier," she said, her lips curving into a smile while she said my name. "I had never thought you were a monster and never will." She looked at her hands and tucked them underneath her legs, a nervous habit that she had. "Camen is the monster, and he was the one that I was talking about that night."

She stared at me with her gray eyes, and I had a feeling that she was again searching me through the computer screen. Her eyes turned a darker gray, and she blinked while she shifted on the bed.

"Why'd you want to make the video now?" May, Ray, whoever it was, asked, stirring her from her thoughts.

Cass blinked and cleared her throat. She glanced at whoever was behind the camera before she looked back at the screen. "Camen is part of a group that my team had tried to eradicate a long time ago," she said, finally. "He's part of the HQ2TCX group, which was a group lead by your father."

I flinched when she said that and pursed my lips, praying that she didn't think I had any part of the group. I knew that my father was a part of it, and he had tried to get me to be a part of it, but it didn't work, not after he had killed my mother in front of me.

Cass smiled sadly. "We already know that you aren't a part of the group or in contact with it," she said. She shrugged her shoulders and grimaced. "Some of your pack members are, but we're taking care of them. Don't worry about it."

She sighed and moved a hand across the back of her neck and sighed. "They aren't the reason why I am here, though," she said, finally. She licked her lips and looked down. "However, one of your pack members did try to help but failed."

"Parker," I growled out, narrowing my eyes in distaste. Anger filled my body, and I would have gone after him if Cass didn't give me a pointed look that made me sit back in my seat. Anger brimmed just below the surface, and it took all of my self-control to keep me seated here and not go after him.

"Don't go after him, Xavier," she scolded softly. She shifted and sighed, grimacing. "Parker's mate is here, but that isn't the reason why he "turned" back on u- you. He... shipped us the first time you talked about me." She shook her head and smiled bitterly. "I didn't want Parker to come here, knowing that he will be killed, so I decided to come here instead of him with Charlie. May came later."

"That's right, bitch, I am here as well, and I destroyed a truck today," May said, and Cass rolled her eyes at her before focusing her gaze back onto the screen. "Don't give me that look. I am happy."

"I know, you are," Cass replied. She sighed and moved a hand across her face. "Another reason I am making this video is that the Soothsayer has been captured and is here. He... said something that he wasn't supposed to and made Camen suspicious of me." She looked at her wrists and looked at the camera again. "I don't know what will happen to me, but I trust you to stay with the pack and let my group and I handle whatever is happening out there." She glanced at the person behind the camera before looking at me, determination filling her eyes. "I trust you so much, that..."

"Cass," May warned but stopped when Cass held her hand up to silence her.

"I trust him," she said again. She took in a deep breath and let it out before taking something off, and my heart caught in my throat when I caught sight of the real her. Cass looked pale and thin, so thin that I was afraid she would pass out any minute. Her brown hair had no bounce, and her beautiful gray eyes were dull, and they didn't sparkle like they usually did.

Her face had new bruises on it, and it broke my heart and made my body warm with anger, but I knew better than to leave. I knew she wouldn't like it if I showed up where she was and had to trust them to make sure she stayed alive.

Cass offered me a wolfish grin and touched her face, grimacing because it was tender. "Ya... I know that I am not looking so hot right now," she said. "But..." She shrugged her shoulders. "I am alive, and that means that I can go back to the one that has my heart."

Her grin turned into a soft smile, and she looked down before she looked back up at the camera. "You have my heart, Xavier," she said, finally, and my heart skipped a beat. She shrugged again and grimaced, her eyes becoming serious. "I do not know what's going to happen, but I thought I would let you know about that."

"Tell him about the packages," May said. "I think you need to tell him."

Cass rolled her eyes and scowled annoyed at the person behind the camera before looking back at me. "I had sent the twins there to pack to make sure that the rest of the Alpha Betas can be over there. There... will be more people coming over because Camen wanted to build an army and did so. They'll be attacking your pack for some reason, but we'll worry about that too." She shifted in her seat and sighed. "I don't know when the battle will be, and I don't know if I will be alive to see it."

My heart broke when she said that, and the urge to go where she was held was strong. However, I didn't move, knowing that she would cuss me out for ruining her plan.

"I can promise you that I will keep fighting for you and the pack. Just let us take care of this. We got it." She narrowed her eyes at me. "You, you just worry about yourself. I have eyes watching you."

"Cass," May said, and she looked at the person behind the camera. "It's time."

Cass frowned and nodded her head before she looked back at the camera. Her face was grave, and I could tell that she didn't want to do this. "There is one more thing that I have to tell you," she said.

I held my breath when she said that. My heart pounded in my chest, and I waited for her to continue.

She smiled and cocked her head. "I love you," she said, finally. Cass sighed and looked down, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't know if I will get the chance to tell you that, but I wanted you to know," she added, looking back at the camera. "I love you."

My heart skipped a beat when she uttered those three words, and my whole body grew tense before relaxing. I had to clear my throat because it felt like it clogged, and I prayed that I could hear those three words from her lips again, one last time.

Cass smiled. "I love you, Xavier," she said. "Never forget that, and I will see you soon." With that, she kissed her fingers and covered the screen until it went black.

It took me a while, but I stirred and took in a deep breath. My heart still pounded hard in my chest, and I felt exhilarated and happy that she loved me just as much as I... I loved her. I loved everything about her and had no idea if I would ever get the chance to tell her.

"I love you, too," I mumbled to the black screen, praying that I would get the chance to tell her face to face. "And, I hope to see you soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 12.2K 32
Rose had never been one to believe in fate. She wasn't sure of much, but she was sure that the only people controlling her future were herself and th...
4.7K 221 10
Two years. Two years have passed since I had left the man that I loved, my second chance mate. It had been two years since I caved, since I caved in...
1.2K 17 18
skylar storm...the next super alpha...son of alpha Darius storm .the cold one ...the mysterious one..... Blossom storm the alpha's daughter..badass a...
2.5K 46 19
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE! Book 1 in the Unwanted series ~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my...