Lush Seduction (Moulin Rouge)...

Da butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 1 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) Vicky West, has alw... Altro

Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)
Lush Seduction ✓ (Moulin Rouge) | Harry Styles AU
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Lush Seduction or AFTER
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
LUSH SEDUCTION IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!

41

237K 5.5K 1.6K
Da butterflytattoo

Vicky West

It was time for my shift at V's Café. I had parked my car decently at the back of the parking lot, and I stepped out of my Mini-Cooper. It was ridiculously early in the morning, not a time I would usually come in, but I wanted to get extra money for the trip to New York.

For me it wasn't small, but for Harry it was. I saw it as probably the biggest trip I would ever make; it didn't make much sense - I wasn't actually leaving the continental US - but I couldn't see myself ever earning enough to take some lavish trip to Europe, so I was going to enjoy my little trip.

I had peeked on the schedule at work to see if who I would be working with this morning, with much excitement Clarity was going to be working at the same time as me. I could already see her cleaning the tables from a distance. She must have been the first one to arrive, since the first employee always needs to do the tables.

As I opened the door, I saw Clarity turning her head towards me. She cheered out of happiness instantly, and she ran towards me. It was quite a surprise when she didn't fall because the floor was still wet from her mopping.

"You're still alive!" She beamed, making it sound like it had been an immense time since she last saw me. Had it?

"I am!" I cheered. "How are you, Clarity?" I questioned her immediately.
I started to help her clean up as we continued to chat.

"I'm stupidly busy, but in some way everything is perfect, and I've just heard that my cousin is having a baby!"

"Really?! Does she know which gender?" I made the tables ready for the people who came for a Christmas lunch.

"It'll be a girl," She spoke full of happiness. "It means I need to be out of town for a while since she's going to celebrate her pregnancy. Are you free the week after Christmas?"

"I think so. Yeah, I should be back from New York by then." I informed her.

"You're going to New York?! Since when?!" Clarity's interest piqued.

It was clear we hadn't really talked for a long time, and I surely did miss talking with her. We had grown distant because of our alternate shifts, but since we both worked today we would have time to catch up.

"Someone is taking me," I said, my cheeks started to heat at the reminder of Harry asking me.
"Who?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I don't think you want to know," I muttered quietly.

"It isn't the chef, is it?" Clarity asked.

"No!" I immediately exclaimed. "I hardly ever talk to Dan, why would I go to New York with him?"
"Great," She said, and looked away from my incomprehensive face. I knew she was hiding something.

I continued to look at her and she sighed heavily. "Why are you giving me that look?"
"Tell me why you're being evasive," I demanded her playfully.

"No, you'll think badly of us."

"I hardly think so. I don't even know what is going on." I made her clear.

"Well, we may or may not have had sex in the kitchen." She spoke, and she squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for some kind of lashing.

"Clarity!" I yelled in panic. "You naughty girl, who would have thought that!"

"Sssht!"

"There is no one here except us; I can be loud if I want. I'm sure you and Dan were... Tell me everything, and I want the details." I sat down in a booth, and Clarity joined me.

"We've been talking to each other non-stop. Just one day we needed to close the café, and I said it was awfully quiet so..."

"So what?"

"He said let's make some noise then,"

"Ah!" I smiled brightly. "I like this, Clarity. I'm so happy for you, but please tell me you've cleaned the kitchen?" I pleaded. Just the thought about getting my lunch from someone out of the kitchen, and the image of them being busy on the kitchen counter, didn't really stir up my appetite.

"Obviously," She said. "I like to keep everything tidy." Clarity made it clear. She got out of her booth, and she started to bring the supplies back to the stockroom.

When she arrived back, she immediately took a seat again. "What about you and Mr. NYC, Vicks?" She asked me eagerly.

"Well, it's quite a funny story." I announced - actually it was more weird than funny.

"We've time. The next employees won't arrive for another hour." She told me.

"I think I've fallen pretty badly for someone," I said honestly. "He has been on my mind for weeks, and a while ago he asked me to go to New York with him for Christmas." My fingertips were making patterns on the table.

"Who is he?"

"Harry, my boss." Silent filled the café. "Please, do not think I am fucking my way to the top, because I'm not." I admitted. Harry was great company, not a toy.

"I'm just surprised," She told me.

"I thought you hated him. . ."

"I did, but that stopped weeks ago."

Clarity cracked a little smile. It made me feel a bit more comfortable that she had this facial expression. I shifted my position in the booth, and I knew Clarity wanted to know more about him, for once I didn't mind talking about Harry.

My parents didn't know about Harry. Barely anyone did. We weren't official. There has never been the question. I wasn't going to tell people I was dating someone, when I wasn't sure if it was true. It would come, one day, eventually. At least, I thought so.

"How old is he?"

"26," I told her.

"How old are you again? - I'm shit at remembering birthdays."

"I'm 23,"

"A youngster then," She joked around, I rolled my eyes. "It gives something seductive to the relationship."

"The last time I checked, we weren't in a relationship." I made Clarity clear. She frowned - confused about my words obviously - and she cocked her head to the left side.

"So he takes you to NYC to spend Christmas, but you two aren't in a relationship?"

"Exactly," I said.

Clarity chuckled softly. "This is complicated,"

"For everyone around me, yes. For us it's just how it is. We don't seem to be bothered with the fact that we aren't even official. I think people assume too quickly that people are in a relationship - I mean - we have our moments when you consider we're in a relationship. But we don't really label ourselves as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"It actually sounds so relaxed - how you're living your life with him. Friends of mine already assume we are getting married." She informed me with a laugh, but it was obvious she didn't want to hear that.

"I just - No. We want to avoid that." I shrugged. It was the only answer that made sense.

"Has he ever talked about being in a relationship with you?" She questioned me politely.

"No, actually, but - I don't know - it doesn't really take over my mind." I answered.

Clarity nodded before she spoke. "It's actually quite fucked up how people can be so invasive." She sighed deeply, frustration coming out of her body.

"When we are alone, people ask us if we're dating someone or why not. If we are dating someone, they immediately ask how serious it is and when we will move in together. When we start to live with someone, they come with questions if we want to have children or get married. If we have passed the stage of getting married - or maybe having children - they question you again: when is the next child coming? They don't stop. So many people immediately assume that when you've passed one stage you should already be busy with the next one. It's sad, really."

"I've never really looked at it like that,"

"We're curious human beings. We want to know everything about someone's relationship. Now that I've told you this, you're going to think about my words whenever you ask someone one of these questions. I'm not saying that every time it is annoying, because sometimes we all want to share our love life with the world." Clarity stated the obvious.

Then the door went open and some other employees walked in. They were younger than us - much younger - and I assumed Veronica needed them because they were cheaper to employ.

So I started doing my job. It was getting a bit packed after two hours of steady traffic. So many people had made a reservation, because it was always so cozy here when Christmas was coming. I cleaned the counter, and Clarity placed used glasses on the tray in front of me.

"Veronica needs to fucking hurry up. This woman needs to see how hard I work." I laughed at her words. "It looks like God heard my prayers," Clarity told me when Veronica walked in. She was wearing a t-shirt with a reindeer printed on it. I snickered softly when she walked in. It didn't even phase her how awful that shirt was, but it was Veronica.

"Ladies," She greeted us excitedly.

"Veronica," I said.

"Where did you buy that t-shirt?" Clarity asked - I tried not to laugh.

"I made it myself. I'm getting more into the style of this century." Veronica announced proudly.

"Creative, very creative. You should make more of them." She complimented Veronica.

"My husband said the same thing. Definitely going to do that."

Veronica disappeared into the kitchen. Clarity and I started laughing, and I slapped her against her head. "That was mean, Clarity! She is an old woman who has found her passion in knitting."

"Horrendous clothes, Vicks. No living creature would buy that shit."

"She has put effort in her creativity!"

"And I don't get a raise on my paycheck," she said, and she winked before she left with another order.

As the orders came in, I felt pressured: there was so much to do.

''Clarity, pass me the cinnamon!'' I shouted from the other side of the room.

''I'm busy with the milkshakes!'' She groaned. I rolled my eyes, and I took a deep breath.

''Table fifteen, Vicky. Don't forget table eight with the ice cream.''

''I'm working on it, Veronica. Is there some back-up from the kitchen?''

''Not even close. Everyone is busy. It's almost Christmas, Vicky, people love to celebrate Christmas here.''

I hummed along with the music that was playing on the background. I loved Christmas music. It was so cheerful, and it made me feel jolly for the days I was going to NYC. Harry and I were both excited that the last day it would snow, so we could enjoy the blissfulness of the Christmas days in the big apple.

I got tapped frequently on my shoulder. "Wait for a moment," I said. I dried my hands, and I spun around. I was met with the eyes I hadn't seen in such a long time.

''Can we talk when you have lunch?'' Kent asked me nicely.

I hadn't seen Kent for a long time, so I was quite shocked to be confronted with him. I adjusted my apron and I thought about the lunch break I was having in thirty minutes.

He didn't know I was aware of him being William's little brother. ''Yeah, that is fine.'' I assured him. He smiled at me sweetly. It did hurt that he was actually the brother of someone who I absolutely loathed.

Kent was gone soon after, and I was working the last minutes to get everything sorted out before lunch. It didn't really made sense why he wanted to talk to me. We hadn't seen each other for such a long time, so that was maybe a reason why he was suddenly interested in me.

"Lunch time, Vicks!" Veronica shouted from the kitchen. I gave her a thumbs up, and I placed my apron in my locker. I took some sandwiches I had made this morning - reluctantly with Harry wrapped around me. Harry didn't want me to leave for the café, but I had to.

I saw Kent through the window from the canteen. He was outside, sitting on his car. He was drinking from a mug. I pushed the back door open, and I walked closer to him. He dragged his hand through his hair, and he smiled nicely towards me. His blonde hair was falling perfectly in front of his face. He didn't even look related to William.

''How are you doing?'' Kent asked me when I sat next to him.

''Good, very good. It surprises me actually.''

''I've missed you at the café, you know. We haven't been working the same times anymore.'' Kent pointed out. I nodded, the days were different without him. Not that I was missing him, but he missed me. I was just doing everything to get money, and if that was working without him I was okay with that.

''No, I needed to change my shifts because of the Moulin Rouge, sadly. I still love to be here and take orders for people, but enough about me, how are you doing?'' I questioned him. I had heard nothing from Kent over the past weeks, and my curiosity grew immensely.

''Incredible. I've received some amazing news lately.'' He announced. A smile was spread onto his face.

''Tell me, Kent.'' I told him, I was curious.

''Well, the papers aren't signed yet, but Veronica has asked me to be assistant-manager. I've never got this opportunity in my entire life, Vicks. It's amazing how someone can be interested in you, because they see potential.''

''That is amazing, Kent.

Congratulations!'' I cheered. If I didn't know he was William's brother, I would've probably hugged him out of happiness.

Kent turned his head towards me, and I saw a tiny smirk appearing on his face. ''I'll be working every day at the café then.'' He explained. I don't know how but a knot appeared in my stomach.

"How wonderful then. I haven't worked with you in ages." I tried to come across as a happy human being.

"How is everything at the Moulin Rouge?" He questioned me interestingly. "I haven't been to one of your shows."

"Great. The business is doing wonderful, as far as I know."

When I wanted to open my mouth and say more about the club, Kent made me shut up because he talked first.

"Are you still seeing that Harry guy?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I suddenly got nervous, and I had no idea why because it was Kent. "Often," I shrugged nonchalantly. "I thought you weren't interested in him. . ."

"I'm interested in your life, Vicks. Not his." He said with a scoff. He cleared his throat. ''If you want to know more about Harry, I heard something. Just ring me whenever you feel like you should know.''

''I'll think about it,'' I assured him - I probably wasn't.

The door flung open and Veronica appeared. "Kent, come here!" she yelled. "I got something for you."

Kent answered that he was coming. The door closed, and he pushed himself off his car. He adjusted the tie around his neck, and he smiled at me.

"Good luck with whatever you need to do,"

"Thanks," Kent spoke.

He made his way to the door, and before he went inside he turned around. A smug smile was planted on his face.

"Did you know that your boss always gets what they want, and who they want?" Kent spoke, and he winked at me.

...

After I was done with working at the café, I had spared some time to go by Harry's. I had taken the bus - not my favorite thing in the universe - and I joined him for dinner. He had ordered some pizza, because he didn't feel like cooking tonight. I was sitting on his counter top while he was doing the dishes.

My legs were swinging back and forth while I sat there, admiring him from a distance. His broad shoulders were in my vision, and I saw how tensed his muscles were when he was cleaning up. It was pretty cute to see him like this. I had made a bun with his hair, because I liked how it suited him. It let me see his features better - and I definitely had a weakness for his jawline.

''So how was not working at the amazing Moulin Rouge?'' Harry asked me when he cleaned the plates.

''It was okay, thanks for your concern. How was it to be at your boring office?'' I asked him playfully back. A chuckle left his mouth. When he was done, he turned around and faced me. A grin was spread onto his face when he saw me sitting here like this.

''Perfectly fine,'' He replied.

''Harry, can I ask you something?'' I questioned Harry eagerly.

He hung the wet towel on the oven handle, and he focused on me. He kicked softly with his feet against mine. The fabric of his socks was hitting my bare feet. I grinned when he softly tickled me with his toe underneath my feet.

''Sure, baby.'' He told me.

''What if I told you I might have talked with your favorite person in the world?''

''That sounded more like an apprehensive statement, and what has Kent done?'' He stilled immediately. He wasn't pleased to hear his name, nor the way I spoke suddenly about Kent.

''Calm down. Everything is okay.'' I told Harry immediately.

''It better be,'' Harry pointed out aggressively. ''I wouldn't mind kicking his ass one day and tell him he needs to fucking stay away from you.'' I sighed out of annoyance when Harry was so easily angered.
''That is practically impossible,'' I said. ''He is going to be the new assistant-manager, so that means he is working at the café every day.'' I added.

Harry's eyes grew bigger at the news. He shook his head, hating that I had brought this up for sure. But there was nothing to hide from him. He rested his hands on the counter while he leaned against it. After a while he rubbed into his eyes, and he looked back to me.

''You are going to quit your job, now. I'll pay you triple.'' He insisted.

''I know you don't like Kent, but it's still my decision. I know your concern, but as long as I'm capable of making my own decisions, I will. However, being paid triple isn't something I'd decline.'' I mentioned while wiggling my eyebrows. ''I'm joking, you don't have to pay me more. That wouldn't feel right, Harry.'' I instantly told Harry after I joked around.

''Why wouldn't it? You get more money to spend on sexy clothing you could wear for me.''

Harry pushed himself off the counter, and he slowly walked up to me. His hands came in contact with my thighs. I felt him squeezing my limbs now and then.

''Like lace panties. I like that idea. What about those sexy corsets?'' He breathed out against my face. ''You'd be so sexy, babygirl.'' He placed a sloppy kiss on the corner of my mouth.

''Getting you out of your hormonal manly thoughts. I need to ask you something.'' I broke the sexual tension.

''No, I don't do threesomes,'' Harry spoke against my skin.

''Harry!'' I panicked. When he understood I wasn't going to continue talking if he wouldn't take me seriously, his eyes searched for mine, and I held his hand. ''Is there maybe something you are hiding from me?'' I asked him

''Why would you think that I'm hiding something from you?'' He quickly shot up in defense.

''I don't know, Kent just s-'' I wanted to finish my sentence, but Harry had a habit of cutting me off sometimes when it was about Kent.

''Kent can say anything he wants, he doesn't know shit about me.'' Harry said, and he was angry. His tone didn't please me, but neither did my words please him. ''I'm sorry that I'm getting pissed, but this asshole is saying things when he doesn't even know me.''

''But he is William's little brother. We both are clearly aware that things between William and you are incredibly fucked up. I just wanted to ask you something personal, that's it. And if you don't have something to hide then so be it.'' I explained to Harry normally.

He raised my chin, so that my head was on his level. His thumb touched my cheek, and I sighed out of confusion.

''You don't trust me, do you?'' He asked in a whisper.
It stayed silent.

''Yes, I'm beginning to doubt you.'' I finally managed to say.

''I'm honest, Vicky. I really am.'' Harry spoke seriously.

''All right,'' I said.

''All right? You don't have an explanation on why you feel the need to question me?'' He suddenly spoke out of surprise.

''Should I? I can confuse the shit out myself.'' I informed Harry.

''Really, are we having this discussion right now? You don't suddenly start to doubt me when we are going to New York the day after tomorrow. Seriously, I'm going to get extremely mad at you,''

''I thought you already were,'' I huffed. ''I just asked one thing, and you make a whole scene about it. If you are on your period, then you should have enlightened me.'' I held my temples. ''I don't want to fight before we go to New York. I don't want to have this tension between the two of us. That would be a waste of our time, and I'm not up for it.''

''It is okay,'' Harry breathed out. Again silence was between us, but Harry took the courage to break the silence. ''Do I need to drop you off at home?''

''Yes, I took the bus to get here.'' I said.

''Since when do you take the bus, Miss West?'' He asked me.

''Since you started taking me home,''

''You could drive yourself home,''

''No, I like the Bentley.''

The car rides with Harry were always the ones I loved. The music would be blasting through the stereo, and I would close my eyes while he held my hand when we were driving. It was awfully hard for me to keep my eyes open when we were driving in the dark. It always made me tired.

Luckily we arrived at my apartment quickly. Harry was patting my bum repeatedly when I was walking on the stairs. I giggled whenever he was slapping me again. I tried to be faster, but it was impossible when I laughed.

''I'll call you tomorrow, babe.'' Harry said when we stood in front of my apartment. My back was pressed against the door.

''Just call after my shift, okay?'' I questioned him.

''Always, Vicks.'' He promised. ''It could be late, I have a meeting.'' He pressed his lips against my forehead.

''I'll wait for your call, Harry.'' I told him.

''Goodnight, Vicks.'' Harry kissed my lips forcefully, and he left soon afterwards.

I unlocked my door, and I got inside. I got rid of the make-up, and I brushed my teeth insanely fast. I added some cream onto my face, and I brushed my hair. When I was wearing my oversized pajamas, I was ready to head to bed. I crawled under the sheets, and I set my alarm for tomorrow.

Thoughts were wandering through my head. Something in Harry's tone made me not sure about him. It seemed like he was defending himself so quickly that I wouldn't go through with asking him things. I tossed and turned, but I couldn't find a way to fall asleep. I looked at the bright screen of my phone, and I cursed under my breath when I realized it was pretty late and I was still awake.

Just the unawareness of Harry made me want to do one thing. I picked up my phone, and I sat up in my bed. I scrolled through my contact list, and I pressed on the number I hadn't called or texted for such a long time. I heard the phone going over, and I looked impatiently into the dark.

''Hey, it's Vicky.'' I spoke into the receiver.

''Hello,''

''Kent, can I talk to you tomorrow after my shift?''

''You know I'm always there for you, Vicks.''

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

587K 17.8K 70
{Harry Styles Fanfiction} When someone hands you the opportunity to make your dreams happen, would you take it even with the crazy conditions? That's...
1.1M 40.6K 80
25 girls, coming from all around the world, are chosen to be part of The Selection, a competition where the winner gets to marry the Prince, and soon...
3M 74.8K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...