Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader

2.1K 29 2
By RobenChan3

I think I didn't find anyone did about Jacob and Evie's father right? So here it comes.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- running away from your home because of your father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they say a seven years old girl, what everyone would think about her?

Of course a lovely child with a bright smile and sing-like giggle. But in your case, these things are not real to you. Your life was as painful as ever, you may ask why?

Well, it was all related to your father who trains you everyday to be an assassin like him with your older brother and sister or that's what everyone thinks. From your point of view, you felt like he was getting revenge on you because you took his beloved wife away from him. In other words, you were a killer in his eyes more then a daughter, at least this was what you thought. You felt your training program was harder then Jacob and Evie's. You felt like...... he prefered them on you. Painful right?

~~

You were in a hand-on-hand fight with your mentor - who's your father- and he already had beaten you up. He punched you on the face, sending you flying to the ground. You groaned as you tried to stand up, but your knees failed you. Ethan approached you followed with your worried brother and sister. He crossed his arms and said " How are you going to be an assassin if you stay useless like this?"

Everyone in your house knew how strict Ethan could be when it comes to training. Your red eyes looked up at him as they were felled with tears. " Is this what you're good at? Only crying!? How pathetic!!"  His voice had a rage in it " We will finish this tomorrow." Then he turned and left.

You couldn't hold it anymore, you cried and sobbed making the twins sad. They were three years older than you. Sometimes you would ask, what's they have that you don't? If they were the reason of your mother's death, would he blame them? Of course not, they are his NORMAL children not like you. With white hair and red eyes and have some breathing problems. This thing made you hate them all, Evie, Jacob, your father and even yourself. It wasn't your fault that your mother died, it wasn't your fault that you became like this.

" Why!?" You sobbed as you asked. Jacob and Evie walked to you and tried to help you up, but you pushed them away " Y/N what are you doing? We are trying to help you?" You looked at them angrily " I don't need any help, leave me alone!!" You then ran out of the room. You reached to your bedroom and shut the door locked, you cried the whole night. Even when Jacob called you for dinner, you refused to eat with them. Then a question rang in your mind......

" If they don't want me, why am I still here? Why shouldn't I leave them?"

No answer, but you had the solution for these questions.

" I must leave from this hell!! I don't want to be an assassin. But where should I go?...... It doesn't matter, I have to leave sooner before later."

Yes.

You grabbed a paper and pen and wrote down a letter to your so called family. You changed your clothes to a white shirt and F/C jacket and black pants with a flatfoot shoes. You sneaked out of the window quietly yet quickly and ran out to the streets far away from your home.

~~

Ethan was setting in his room thinking about today's events. He felt like he was so strict with you more then before, something any father shouldn't do to his children. Although you were a bit weak he showed no mercy to you, instead he just added more pressure on you. " What am I doing? Just casting my anger on her? She has nothing to do with Cecily's death!! I must make it up to her." He thought, then he stood up and went to your room.

He was hesitant to knock on the door or not at first, but he had to if he wanted to apologize for what he did. He knocked, but nothing came from the other side. " Y/N, I want to talk to you. Open the door please." He said calmly, but on one responded. He sighed and opened the door, but it was locked. He pulled out a spare key of your room and opened it.

His eyes widen when he saw the mess in your room, clothes here and there, broken glass and torn papers everywhere. Your window was open as the wind blowed into it. He walked around your room and saw a piece of paper on your nightstand. He read it with shaky hands and widen eyes.

To my father and older siblings....

I left the house for good. I don't want to stay in a place I don't belong to, it's so hard to stay with you. I started to hate myself, I started to feel like you're.....not my father. I know you're blaming me because I took the most important thing in your life, but it wasn't my fault. That's why I left for you to not remember your pain when you see my face. Who even would take a child like me, huh? No one, but the streets and then....... the death. And I will be waiting for it to come and take me. Hope you get a good life with your child because you will never see me again, forget that one day you had another daughter. You can consider me dead. This is the farewell.....

Goodbye.
Y/N.

" No no no NO!! She can't leave!! What did I do? I....I broke her." It was his fault you left. " I mustn't give up yet, I will find her." He looked at your open window as he took his decision.

" Where did you go, Y/N?"

~~

Three years later:-

" COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE THIEF!!"

A man yelled, made Ethan looked his way. He was chasing a little child who had a bread with them. The child was wearing a scarf on their head, so he couldn't identify them as a girl or a boy. However, their skills were similar to the assassins' skills. He felt so attracted to the child, so he decided to follow them. " Evie, Jacob come with me." He ordered and both of nodded and followed their father.

The child managed to lost the man, but Ethan and the twins saw them ran to an alleyway. " Father, why are we following that kid?" Asked Evie " We might find this kid useful to be an assassin." Ethan said as he walked quietly in the alley. He then came to a sharp turn, but he stopped when he heard a somehow familiar laugh.

" That was so easy!! You should have seen his face when I ran from him. Haha!!"

He peeked at two children talking together. One of the was a boy while the other was the hooded kid. The boy shivam from the coldness.

" Here, take my scarf. It will warm you up a bit." They took of their scarf, showing H/L snow white hair.

Ethan gasped as he saw those familiar features. The child was you......

~~

You heard a gasp and turned around. With your eagle vision, you saw three figures behind the wall, two of them were small while one was big. You gave the bread to your friend and said " Take it and run away!! Don't look back, got that?" He nodded and ran as fast as possible.

You turned around to the figures and yelled at them " Get out of there!! I know you are there!!" The figures moved and appeared in front of you. You gasped and frowned " W-what are y-you doing h-here?" You stuttered. " Y/N is that....you?" He asked as he approached you, you just looked away in anger. You didn't want to see him after this long time, after what he had done to you, after he abused you.

You were dozed off and you didn't feel he was just two steps away from you. He knelt down and wrapped his arms around your small form. You wanted to stay in his arms, but you couldn't forget what he did you. You struggled to free yourself from his grasp and you succeeded to get rid of his arms around you. Ethan looked shocked for a with then his face had a sadness on it.

" Why did you do this?" He asked, his voice has a hit of disappointment. You felt your blood boil at his question. " You ask why? You act like you don't know the answer? You have no right to touch me after what you have done. You didn't love me, you just consider Evie and Jacob as your children. Too your eyes, I'm just a rubbish, a nonperson, a KILLER!!....." You yelled as tears ran down your face. " If you didn't want me, why did you bring me to life? Why did you make me suffer? Why did you make me hold the responsibility of mother's death?"

He looked away, ashamed of what he did " ANSWER ME?" His eyes made a contact with your red one. Evie and Jacob stood beside their father, not believing what you said and how you made your father speechless. " You took training me to be an assassin as an excuse to satisfy yourself because I'm the one who killed your wife----"

All of sudden, you felt a pain in your chest as your ability of breathing became hard. You held you chest as you tried to breathe, but it was harder and painful. Ethan and the twins noticed this and they ran to you as you started to lose conscious. The last thing you know is your father calling you along with Jacob and Evie.

~~

You opened your eyes slowly, feeling a bit uncomfortable when you take a breath. You looked around the place that was very familiar. " This.... my old room.....No no no, I need to leave immediately." You scrambled out of the bed and was about to reach to the door, when it started to open.

There walked your father with sad expressions on his face, but it disappeared when he saw you shocked. " You're awake!! Thank God, I was so worried about you." He was about to hug you, but you pulled out a hidden knife and pointed it at him." You pretend to be worried about me!! You hated me since the day I was born, it wasn't my fault. But you made me feel like it was mine!"

You could feel the tears well up in your eyes, he knelt down and looked directly into your E/C eyes " If you want to have your revenge, then be it. You can have it, but you must know that I really am sorry for what I did. I know an apology won't fix anything, but I really wanted to make it up to you that day. But I didn't find. I'm sorry my child, I'm so so sorry." He said with a hint of sadness. You really wanted to kill him for what he had done, but he was your father. The only man you will come back to when find no one. The man you have his name.

You shouted out loud and throw the knife away and cried " Why father? Why?" You whispered. Ethan walked toward you and hugged you tightly " I'm mistaken, my daughter. I shouldn't have blamed you for what happened to your mother, please forgive me and come back to the house." He said, you pulled from the hug and nodded your head " I forgive you father!!" He smiled and kissed your forehead.

Just then, Evie and Jacob reached in the room " We heard a yell!! Is everything alright?" Both of them said at the same time, making you and your father laugh" No need to worry my children, you sister is back again." Ethan said as he stood behind you and put his hands on your shoulders. Both Evie and Jacob's eyes widen and ran to you with their arms open for a very tight hug.

" Welcome back sister!!" Evie said.

" I won't let you leave again." Jacob said and cried at the same time. You just laughed and said " I'm happy to come back." You looked up at your father who was smiling at his young children " We are all happy for you to come back."

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it's too long.

Jacob:- Seriously Roben? A story? About father?

What's wrong with that?

Jacob:- You know he is an old man, right?

* Raising an eyebrow *...... Meaning?

Jacob:- He is not good at saying his feelings.

I don't care.

Evie:- Jacob, you need to show some RESPECT to our father.

Jacob:- What are you going to do if I refused?

Evie:- Jacob Frye!?

Uh oh, here we go again!!

Be amazing~
RC~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 12.1K 144
These one shots will consist of Desmond Miles, Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dor...
49.1K 1.5K 74
Everyone enjoys some good ol' Assassin's Creed. Started off as one shots kinda fell into a really cheesy, terrible written story with random episode...
137K 2.8K 46
I'll just do random stuff like one shots, imagines , preferences, and just random stuff (I'm bad at descriptions)
20.2K 431 37
Make Requests! I write all type. I might not be good with Smut or whatever but I'll try cause I love yall. Jacob Frye Ezio Auditore Altair Edward Ke...