Stray Kids & NCT Reactions

By thisgirlloveskpop18

I'm having a Stray Kids and NCT phases soooo.... welcome. More

NCT Dream- You Kissing Them On The Cheek (Reaction)
NCT 127- You Kissing Them On The Cheek (Reaction)
NCT U- You Kissing Them On The Cheek (Reaction)
Stray Kids- You Tell Them That They Are Going To Meet Your Parents (Reaction)
Requests!
Stray Kids- The Other Members Find You Snuggling (Reactions)
NCT Dream- When The Other Members Catch You Snuggling (Reaction)
NCT 127- When They Catch You Dancing To Simon Says (Reaction)
Stray Kids- You Surprise Them On Tour
Stray Kids Mafia Reaction- You Running Away
NCT 127- You Say I Love You For The First Time
NCT Dream- You Say I Love You For The First Time
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
NCT Dream- They Find Out That You And Jisung Are Dating
Stray Kids- You Are A Instagram Model
Way V- You Kiss For The First Time
Stray Kids- You're A New Trainee Under JYP
NCT Dream- You Kiss For The First Time
New Series + New Group!
(WWYW First Reaction!) WayV- Wedding Dress
(WWYW) NCT 127-Wedding Dress
(WWYW) NCT Dream- Wedding Dress
NCT 127 - You Tell Them You're Pregnant
(WWYW) ATEEZ- Halloween Costume
(WWYW) NCT 127 - (Part 1)Halloween Costumes
(WWYW) NCT Dream- Halloween Costume (Part 2)
(WWYW) NCT U- Halloween Costume (Part 3)
NCT Dream- They Reveal Their Relationship
Stray Kids- There Crush Falls Asleep On Their Shoulder
ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 1
ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 2
WayV- Love At First Sight
How About A Challenge!
New Groups!
ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 4 (End)
The Boyz- They Confess To You
NCT- Meeting Mark's Little Sister
The Boyz-Wedding Dress
SF9-Wedding Dress
ATEEZ-Wedding Dress
Stray Kids-Wedding Dress
ASTRO-Wedding Dress
District 9 Teaser
ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY
NCT- Why They Fell In Love With You
So.....MoodBoards?
Moodboard Reveal😱
District 9- (Part 1) The Beginning
Thank You Woojin and Hwall
Q&A With ThisGirlLovesKpop18
NCT Dream- When You Buy Your First Pet (Reaction)
I'm Back!!/ Requests!/ Q&A
Would You Rather Challenge!
I need some help!

ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 3

2.5K 33 8
By thisgirlloveskpop18

ALRIGHT HEADS UP:
PLOT TWIST 🚨
PLOT TWIST 🚨

____________________________________

"Hey you wanted to see me Woo" you walked into the captains quarters. You close the door looking around to find WooYoung. You were confused because you couldn't find him, as you decide to leave WooYoung traps you between the door and his body.

"W-WooYoong what are you doing" you quickly stutter out.

"I'm doing something I've been wanting to do for years" he says.

"What d-do you m-mean" your voice showing how nervous you are.

"Your so oblivious aren't you. I've been in love with you for years, but you fell for my best friend. I tried and tried to get you to fall for me but San was all you could think about" WooYoung explains to you. You could smell alcohol on his breath.

"Your drunk Woo" you tell him.

"Don't call me that" he looks at you. He bites his lip, before he pulls you into a heated kiss. You don't pull away, you kiss back. WooYoung smirks into the kiss, he grabs your thigh pulling you closer. As things start to get more heated there is a knock on the door.

"WooYoung were close to the island" you hear HongJoong say.

"Ok I'll be there in a minute" he said not taking his eyes off you.

"If we find San who will you choose" WooYoung asked you. You looked down, you didn't know they both have been there for you. He pulled your chin up and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Just think about it ok" he said. You nod your head. WooYoung pulls away from you and walks out to find Yeosang. You sigh not knowing what to do.

You finally walk out from the captains quarters to find WooYoung. You quickly find him at the front of the ship.

"I know what to call the ship" he looks over to you. The crew have been trying to figure out what to call the ship for years now. San has had some good one like The Twilight or Desire but they really have never stuck so when WooYoung said he had a name you were quite excited.

"And that would be.." you question him.

"The Aurora" he looked at you. You thought about it, and the more you think about it the more you think it fits perfectly.

"It's perfect Woo" you smile up at him. He smiles back at you.

"Thought you'd like it" he laughs.

15 Minutes later

"WooYoung there's a ship" you point out.

"It's Thomas-Tew's ship" he says. Your stomach turns, thinking you'll be able to have San back. Wooyoung calls everyone around so he can tell you guys the plan.

"Alright Yunho, Rosè, Jonho, Yeosang, and HongJoong will go and search the ship to see if San is there while me, Y/N, Mingi, and Seonghwa will search around the island." WooYoung explains to the crew. We all shake our heads in understanding and head out.

"We have been searching for hours" Mingi starts to whine.

"Is there a time when you don't whine Mingi" you laugh out.

"Yeah it's when I eat" he snaps back. You all laugh except WooYoung. He just smiles. As you and the others are laughing you hear other people talking. WooYoung pulls you down to hide in the bushes. He peaks over the bushes to see who it is.

"There are 6 men" WooYoung explains.

"I got this" you say. You come out of hiding and walk up to the men.

"Hey what are you doing here little lady." One of the guards say.

"Help I don't know what happen I just woke up here can you please help me" you start to fake cry to help it seem real.

"Of course little lady what do you need" the same guard says.

"Can I please have some water and maybe some food." You sniffle out.

"Of course stay right here we will go grab some water and food from out camp" the guard says. All the guards start to head back to there camp to get you what you need. The guys pop out of hiding and head over to you.

"Damn Y/N how did you do that" Seonghwa asks amazed.

"I don't know really it just came to my mind to do it" you laugh.

"Well don't do it again you could have gotten hurt" WooYoung scolds you. You just nod your head.

"Wow what's up with him" Mingi whispered in your ear.

"I have know idea" you whispered back to Mingi, but in reality you knew why he was like that. You and the other start to head into the cave.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW KID YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD UNDERSTAND THAT MAP" someone shouted through the cave. You, Mingi, WooYoung, and Seonghwa head towards the shouting.

"It should be here" you heard another voice, it sounded like San. As you guys reach to were the voice are, you are ambushed by guards and they grab you.

"Boss look at what we found" they laugh out.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here" Thomas-Tew says. All of you try and escape but his men are to strong.

"San your crew came for you" he laughed.

"Took you long enough" Thomas-Tew said as he walked right up to you. As he was about to say something, more of him men came in with the others.

"Wow you guys are horrible at being sneaky" he said. Thomas-Tew turned back around and looked at you.

"Hi doll, did you miss me" he grab your face making you look at him.

"Don't you dare touch her" WooYoung yelled out at him. Struggling to get out of Tew's men grip.

"Aww how cute, but I thought San was your boyfriend" he asked sarcastically. You stayed quiet, but the thing was you couldn't find San anywhere.

"Where's San" you look at him in the face.

"He's around why wanna see him" Tew asked you. You looked at him not saying anything again.

"Cat got your tongue" he laughed.

"Men bring him out" he said to his men. All of his men rush off somewhere. When they got back they had San, but he looked horrible. His left eye was swollen like he got punched, he was really skinny, and he had bruises and cuts all over his body.

"S-San" you say. It was hard to see him like that.

"Hi babygirl" he says weakly. You start to cry.

"Aww don't cry he's perfectly fine just a little beaten up" Tew says to you.

"Please let him go" you whisper out.

"Now why would I do that" Tew smiles.

"Because you need someone to read that map" you say looking at his hand. He looks at you.

"You've peaked my interest doll, but what makes you think you can read it" Tew asked you.

"Well let me see it" you say. Thomas-Tew unfolded the map and you take a look at it.

"You do realize your on the wrong side of the island." You say looking at him.

"And how do you know that." He smiles at you like your wrong.

"You see that big hole in the middle of the island I know that there is a big cave in there we walked past it. Hell we almost fell in" you say.

"Ok I'll believe you, men let's go" Tew says.

"Wait what are you going to do with us" you say.

"Men bring them all to the ship" He orders his men.

"And be gentle with her" he said pointing at you.

____________________________________

"Sit down" Tew's men told all of you. We all sit and they leave.

"Well that worked perfectly " Mingi said sarcastically.

"I didn't know you had a better plan" WooYoung snaps back. You sigh out.

"You ok sweetheart" WooYoung scoots closer to you. You stand up.

"You know you guys are lucky I'm flexible and they didn't for some reason search me." You pulled out a knife out from your pants and get your tied hand in front of your body and cut yourself free.

"Alright Mingi your last" you joke.

"Haha very funny" Mingi says as you cut him free. You get everyone cut free and you escape the ship and head to The Aurora. You guys make it surprisingly there were no guards. You guys sail off with Captain San again.

                                           Night

You were sitting on the deck as everyone else was sleeping.

"You know a girl like you shouldn't be alone" you turn around to see San.

"Is that so Captain" you smile. He walks over to you and sits. You turn so you could see his face. San brings his hand up to your face and you grab his hand.

"I missed you" he said.

"I missed you too" you said back. San leans in and kisses you. You kissed back, you start to cry. San pulled back to look at you.

"You ok" he asked you.

"I'm fine it's just that, I missed you so much" you smile at him. He pulled you closer to him and you and him enjoy the night sky.

But little did you know, WooYoung was watching the whole thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.3K 23
NCT oneshots. gxb ©starhoneyy No.1 in #nctoneshots 28/06/20
16.7K 181 21
Imagines for y'all nctzens 😌
138K 1.6K 37
‼️DISCONTINUED‼️ Reactions about the idols we love! *I do not do smut, but I can do suggestive ones!* *I do not write about idols in relationships...
32.3K 1.4K 41
🍓ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇssʏ ɪᴍ sᴜʀᴇ🍓 basically not even a romance but i swear it's good