Welcome_To_The_Hell. Volume...

By taehyung_shaa

This book contain supernatural power too.... Warning ⚠ M-preg✅ Smut ✅ Bxb✅ Gxg✔ Violence✔ Strong language ✔ V... More

~•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~∆~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 •M•
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 •M•
Chapter 36 •M•
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 •M•
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 •M•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 •M•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50•M•
Chapter 51 •M•
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
~Q&A~

Chapter 40

1.8K 63 2
By taehyung_shaa

Jungkook's POV:

I stood up from my chair and stand before the projector. When I look at the screen a sharp pain ran to my head and I feel like everything is spinning around. I just felt like someone is trying to contact with me, like someone wants to talk.
And than with a second everything turned black. My body was unconscious but my brain was working.

My eyes widen when I saw a big black hole in front of me. It looks like its a portal to go in another world. And that portal starts to attract me in it. I tightly close my eyes. I was going inside with full spleed. I curled up in a ball and I go deep inside that hole.

I open my eyes and found myself laying on the sand and look all around. This place was something like want I wanted. A purple-blue dark sky. Smokey cold air blewing all around. And a pin drop silence was spread everywhere. And the silent river admiring the beauty of the dark moon.

(Credit goes to photo editor.)

I stood up from my place and started to walk bear foot on the cold sand. The wind started to blew fast hitting on my warm body making me shiver.  And suddenly the place change around me like I have  telepoted somewhere. I look all around and something caught my eyes. I saw someone sitting on the huge chair.

"Welcome to hell Jeon Jungkook" the Queen said in her grespy voice and I immediately bow to her fully 90°. "What's make you to call me here?" I asked straight forward didn't care who the hell is she by the way she's the one who is the Queen of the Hell.

"Language Jeon..." she scold and I apologise. "Okay so I have called you here to appreciate your work Jeon. I appreciate you for that...." she said and I had smirk on my face.

"As you know you're now a strongest alpha in your world by injecting every verses poison. You did as I told..."she said and I bow and thanks her. I saw she climb down from that huge chair and started walking near while her big black cape floating in the air. And that looks amazing.

        (Credit goes to photo editor.)

"So Jeon Jungkook as you know soon you're gonna be a prince of this wonderful hell. So I'll like to give you something and plus I'll show you something amazing" She says while roaming around me. She stop in front of me and snapped her fingers. And immediately my dress changed in a black leather jumpsuit with dark purple and black long cape on my shoulder. And a huge horns on my head just like her.

With swipes fo her hand she shown me my reflection in the mirror.  I was so amazin by looking at this evliry look of main.

"That's what you'll look when you become prince of this world. And this is what I want give is this. She pull her hand up in the air and something got in her hand. She place it on my hand and my eyes widen.

A hunter!? I exclaimed.

"Yes this you present for doing your given task. And don't even think that this hunter is a normal hunter,  it's really very powerful so please be aware before hurting someone."
She warn and I nod.

"But how will I take this to my world...I mean---" "Ah ah ah don't worry about that... see you're not physically present over here your body is still sleeping in that dimensions but your sprite is present in this dimensions so keep this in your mind when you'll sleep in that world you'll be awaken in this world and it's on you when you want to waked up.
So don't worry about this, you'll found this in your room." She explained and I nod.

"Jungkook one question...." she said.

"Yes ask please..." I premit.

"Why did you made love with your omega???" She asked as her sharp nail roaming on my face.

"What do you mean. I can't even make love with my husband?" I asked awkwardly.

"Love" she chuckle evilish "I guess I have to remind you that this word doesn't exist in our world Jungkook. You and love, forgot it. Cause now you can't love anyone...." she said.

"But I love him Hella... I can't stop loving him... he is my life..." I yelled not to loud cause this was about my love and when it comes to Taehyung I'm so obsesses with it.

You konw Jungkook in our world LOVE's meaning is Lack of sorrow,  Out of mind, Valley of death, End of life.... so please don't do it.... and what you were talking about your omega.  Don't worry soon you'll start to show your demon side to him....  Don't forget you're soon gonna be a prince of this world, this whole world will be in your fist... after me you will rule this world that why I had killed your mom... cause I only want you I can see that power, that ability, that grit, that valour all this I can see in your eyes. And for being an pure alpha you have a ability to rule this world...." when she says that I feel proud but this woman has killed my mom my precious mother. Only to have me.

"Don't worry about your mom she is safe with me in that pression..." my heart arch when she said that my mom is in pression. Sometimes I feel like to kill this women but than it reminds if she'll die I could not take her place. I'm just doing this for my mom. I want see her it's been an many years I haven't saw her. Because of this women. Once I'll be prince I'll really kill her. But for now I really wants to see my mom. I want to hug her. I want to cry in her embrace. I want to sleep on her lap. I want hear her sweet melodiest voice. I want to love my mom like before.

"Hella please for once. Please let me see my mom for once...Please..." I pleaded. "No Jungkook you can't once you'll be prince than I can show you your mom. But not now...." she said and I fall on my knees. I'm very sensitive when it's comes to my mom. But this women just separate us in a second. Soon I'll take my revenge. I just hate this vamp.

"Please... Hella...Please let me see my mom for once..Please..." I begged. "Please Jungkook now don't irritated me. If you don't stop saying that than you know what can I do with your mom...." she warn in her harsh voice and I gulp cause once I had gone through her torture. She is really a dangerous women ( my AG ;).

Please...Please someone show me my mom...I really missed her...Please take me to her.... I can't leave without her...Please....

###########################

I'm a big fan of Hella from Ragnarok movie.  She is my favourite vamp and as she shown Goddesses of the hell in the movie so I decided to make her Queen of a hell in my ff... :D

Thanks for reading... :)

Bit emotional chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
189K 5.9K 26
𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 :𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵�...
147K 5.2K 27
There's No relation between the character and real Bts member its imagination story i just using their Name Boy×Boy Taekook Top kook Bottom Tae
495K 23.2K 41
Completed JK is a wolf, not any but a really important one. Taehyung is a human. Nice, kind of pure but not weak. One night, JK helps Tae and find...