No More Sympathy (Abused Male...

Por Ibanez303x

(Y/N) (L/N) was the adopted son of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. He was loved, cherished, and well train... Más

Profile Card
Chapter 1: Enter The Dragon
Chapter 2: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 3: Reunion
Chapter 4: Way of the Dragon
Chapter 5: Way of the Dragon pt. 2
Chapter 6: More Than a Burden
Chapter 7: The Knight Versus the Dragon
Chapter 8: Forever Falling
Chapter 9: Gray Area
Chapter 10: Off With a Bang
Chapter 11: Bonded by Blood
Chapter 12: Sharing is Caring
Chapter 13: Dance Dance No Solution
Chapter 14: The Mission
Chapter 15: Breach in Security
Chapter 17: Date Night (Filler)
100k!
Chapter 18: 4v1
Chapter 19: What Would We Do with a Drunken Sailor
A/N: Changes
Chapter 20: 2v1
Chapter 21: 1v1
Chapter 22: End of the Line
Chapter 23: Missing in Action
Chapter 24: A Few Step Ahead
Chapter 25: Tyrian
Author's Note: Under editing

Chapter 16: Game of Death

2.9K 57 47
Por Ibanez303x

The days past like seconds until the time of the funeral. You couldn't stomach seeing him at the wake, opting out and attempting to meditate. Only to be met with tears. Bruce Lee had died. The autopsy claimed the cause of death was from an overdose. Those on set said he had a massive headache and he went to go take some medicine, only to find him dead in his trailer. You sat front row, along with his family. You had never met them, however they claimed you were like a second son to him. You felt even worse, knowing he had taken time out of his life, his family time, to train you. To be your master.

To be your father

You were asked to give a eulogy, to which you declined and allowed his daughter the honors. After everyone had spoken their peace, you helped bury your deceased master. Holding back tears the entire time. Deep inside you felt like crying, filling all of Remnant with your tears. Letting the kingdoms know your sorrow. You felt rage, for deep inside you felt this was no mere accident. You wanted to punch the closeted thing in your general area. While your girlfriends tried to comfort you, working to some degree, you became slightly distant. You couldn't focus on class, letting your grades drop to the dismay of Weiss.
     Right now, you were eating lunch, blankly staring at your food as Nora threw food at your head. Yang you could tell wanted to say something but would constantly shut herself up. Weiss, Blake, and Pyrrha knew better than to attempt conversation. However Jaune and Nora didn't.
     "Come on (Y/N), you gotta say something." Jaune said, earning a glare from Weiss.
     "I actually agree with Jaune, (Y/N) this isn't healthy for you." Ruby said.
     "You know we're here to help." Nora adds in.
     "I know. It's just... I've lost the closest person to me. I feel so conflicted again. There's also a part of me that's telling me this wasn't just an accident." You say.
     "He speaks!" Nora says, only to get nudged by Ren.
     "What do you mean, 'wasn't an accident?'" Pyrrha asks.
     "How much headache medicine does it take to overdose?" You ask, leaving everyone in thought.
     "If that's the case, who would want Bruce Lee dead?" Yang asks.
     "Do you think it's the White Fang?" Blake asks.
     "That's the most likely candidate, but for what aim? He hasn't interfered with their plans as of late." You say.
     "Unless they just didn't want to take that risk." Weiss adds.
     "Hey, they have Roman in custody. If he's working for the White Fang couldn't you just interrogate him for answers?" Jaune points out.
     You immediately jump out of your seat, making your way for the landing bay towards your private bullhead. As you walk, Weiss, Blake, and Pyrrha catch up to you running in front of you.
     "(Y/N), stop." Weiss says sternly.
     "You're still grieving, this won't solve anything." Pyrrha says.
     "Whether you find answers or not, it won't solve anything, only prolong your suffering." Blake says.
     You simply hug all three, giving them a quick embrace before continuing towards your bullhead. You get in, heading straight for the cockpit.
     "Marty, I'm gonna need you to fly us to Ironwoods flagship." You say.
     "No problem boss." He says as you leave, heading to the cargo bay and sitting.
     The flight was short, as the ships littered the skies around Beacon. Once landed, Atlas Personnel show up to question you. Not having time for their questions you just knock the two out by delivering two swift kicks to their heads. You make your way towards the interior of the ship, running into a few Atlesian Knights. You make quick work of the robots, dismantling them easily. Eventually though your luck ran out as General Ironwood himself came to see what the commotion was.
     "Knocking out my men, destroying my property. If I hadn't seen it was you I would've assumed it was Qrow." Ironwood says approaching you.
     "I want no quarrel Ironwood, I simply wish to speak with Roman Torchwick." You say, anger lacing your words.
     "For what ends?" Ironwood asks.
     "I have my reasons, now if you'd be so kind as to let me see him." You say in a threatening tone.
     The atmosphere became tense, you knew you had at least twenty trained guns on you as well as Ironwood who was no pushover. You could easily just activate your semblance and be done with them all however you don't feel like going through that pain again.
     "Very well, you have five minutes." Ironwood says as he takes you to the bridge.
     Once you arrive, you see a small, enclosed cell, the door having but a small gap allowing for someone to look in. Ironwood punches in the code, allowing the door to open, revealing Roman laying on his prison bed in a relaxed position.
     "Pajama boy! I wasn't expecting guests, come to finish the job?" The boisterous crime lord asks.
     You step into his cell, closing the door behind you. This only causes Roman to smile, seeing as Ironwood wouldn't have any control in what happens.
     "So why are you here kid, I'm assuming it's not to exchange numbers." Roman quickly says.
     You immediately grab his collar, slamming him into the wall, knocking the wind out of him. You reel your fist back, ready to punch him but instead leave it, ready to strike.
     "I'm only going to ask once, did you have anything to do with the death of Bruce Lee?" You say.
     "Well you could at least not have knocked the wind out of me, I like to be able to speak coherently. To answer your question plain and simple, no." Roman says struggling to take in air.
     You punch the crime lord in the face and throw him into the opposite wall, not satisfied with his answer.
     "I sense a lie, now tell me the truth!" You yell.
     "Kid, I'm smart enough to know when I'm in a bind. Where do I benefit lying to you?" Roman asks.
     "You have ties with the White Fang, I have a sneaking suspicion they had something to do with this."
     "Look, it's no secret those animals hate your former Master. But it's not like they tell me everything. I just get their men to help me with heists." Roman says.
     You snarl, delivering a low roundhouse kick to Roman's side. You then lower yourself to his level, looking him directly in the eyes before speaking.
     "If I find you're lying to me, I will personally end you."
     "Careful kid, life's a gamble. Your Master already lost that game, you wanna take your chances rolling those dice?" Roman said smugly.
     You walk away from the red headed crime lord, opening the door to the cell before closing it. Ironwood looks at you with sad eyes, as he heard everything.
     "Look kid, I know your still mourning the death of Bruce Lee, but the more you push yourself to find a conspiracy like this, the longer you prevent yourself from moving on. I also just got a message from Ozpin, he has something for you in his office." Ironwood says.

(Timeskip)

"You needed me Oz?" You ask coldly.
You hadn't much patience, your day had already been wasted by pointless fighting and an interrogation that went nowhere. So you were really hoping Ozpin had something to say.
"Yes, I never got the chance to ask you after the funeral, but how are you doing (Y/N)?" He asks.
"I hope you didn't call me up here for therapy, because your about seven years too late." You say.
"I understand the pain you went through when you were a child, but it seems just as you move forward you find yourself burden yourself again. Anyways I was hoping to have a more lighthearted conversation with you but I feel that's off the table, instead I have this video Mr. Lee left for you. He wanted you to have it in case something like this happened." Ozpin said giving you the CD.
Back in your room, you put the CD into the player, watching the film. It begins with Master Lee sitting down on his couch in the trailer, putting his feet up on the mahogany table.
     "Hey (Y/N). Now I know how cliché this is to have a video made for you to watch in death so I better not hear any complaints. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you how proud I am to call you my pupil, and my second son. Over the seven or eight years we've known each other I've seen you grow from a fragile, broken boy to a wise young man, ready to move mountains. Remember, a goal is not always meant to be reached, it simply serves at something to aim at. So aim high, my son. Aim high until you reach me. And don't mourn my death, for I'm not truly gone. I live on in my fans, my films, and most importantly, you." He says in the film.
     You begin to let tears stream down your face, smiling at your Masters words. You now have the closure you need, knowing he is always with you. You're about to turn off the t.v. until he begins speaking again.
     "Also, pay Taiyang a visit sometime. Bury that hatchet not for his sake, but for yours." He says as the video goes dark.
     You take out the CD, putting it on your desk. You take a deep breath, exiting your room and heading to the docs again, this time having to call your pilot as he's technically off the clock. Luckily you two are close and usually he'll give you a ride any time. On your way you ran into Coco who you assumed was walking back to her dorm and stopped you in your tracks.
     "Hey (Y/N), I heard what happened to Bruce Lee and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. The rest of Team CFVY gives their sympathies." She says holding your hand.
     "Thank you Coco, I'm actually doing a lot better right now. I have to be on my way but later, how about we 'talk'?" You ask.
     The brunette fashionista gains a smirk as speak and pulls you into a kiss. You two lock lips for what seems like hours, eventually separating due to lack of air. You regain your breath as she smiles walking away.

(Timeskip)

     After arriving at patch, you feel your body begin to shake. While you put your past behind you, you still felt nervous at the thought of being back. You step out of the cargo bay, walking up to the house you grew up in. The one filled with many good, and not so good memories. You walk up to the door, reaching out to knock but you find your hand shaking. You could already hear Tai's harsh words flying your way, but find it in yourself to knock at hell's gates. You hear footsteps approaching, feeling yourself tensing up as every step faintly echoed in the air. Soon the door opened, revealing Tai, shocked and a little frightened at your presence.
     "(Y/N). Is, is that you?" Tai says in disbelief.
     "Yes Tai, it's me." You say void of emotion.
     Tai stands shocked, reaching out to you in which you put up a fighting stance, only to be embraced in a hug. You began to drop your guard as the older man cried into your shoulder.
     "(Y/N), my god I've been a horrible father. I've beaten you, belittled you, turned your sisters against you. I don't deserve to call you my son, nor do I deserve to have you in my arms right now." The former huntsman said, tears running like rivers out of his eyes.
     "Tai, what happened is in the past. There's no longer purpose in dwelling on it. While I don't think I'll ever find it in myself to call you father, I can say I've forgiven you." You say, eventually hugging back.
     Tai just begins to cry more. Letting out the pain and regret he's suffered through for the past seven years. After some time he lets you inside as the two of you catch up.
     "Three girlfriends, man I wouldn't even dare to try and maintain that." Tai says laughing.
     "Yeah and apparently in counting." You say chuckling.
     "So how's Bruce Lee doing? We didn't meet in the best of circumstances but I hope him the best. I can't wait for his new movie."
     You find yourself tensing up, making fists. Tai obviously notices and attempts to put his hand on your shoulder, only to pull his arm back.
     "Master Lee is dead, died of a medicine overdose. The set said he had a headache and went to go take some medicine and they found him dead on the ground." You tell Tai.
     "(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I know you probably don't want to hear this from me, but I know what it's like to loose someone you love. It hurts, and it will hurt. But you gotta keep moving forward. Not just for those important to you, but for yourself."
"Thanks Tai, I appreciate it."
There was a silence between the two of you until Tai had gotten up out of nowhere and went upstairs. You sat alone analyzing the house that had been home to much of your agony. You started to become a little uneasy until Tai came back with something in his hands.
"This probably isn't your style, but I know she'd want you to have it." Tai says, holding out Summer's white cloak.
You look at Tai, dumbfounded at his offer. You pick up the cloak, remembering your late mother and all the fond memories you had with her.
"Tai, I don't know what to say. Why not Ruby?" You ask.
"Summer loved Ruby with all her heart, but you were technically her first child. She always wanted you to have that." Tai replies smiling.
While you didn't much care for a cloak, you opted to tie it around like a sash whilst keeping the hood functional.

(A/N: basically it becomes the yellow part of Takeda's outfit but now you have a hood. Trust me there's enough fabric to do this the damn thing covered Summer completely.)

"I should get heading back to Beacon, thank you again Taiyang, I'll see you later." You say hugging him.
Tai felt shocked, but gave into the embrace. The two of you parted ways before you flew back to Beacon, only to be greeted by all three of your girlfriends.
"Where have you been?" Weiss asks.
"Coco said you had left, but didn't say where. Are you okay?" Pyrrha asks.
"Girls, I'm fine. I was just fulfilling Master Lee's last wish by visiting my former father." You say.
"You what?" They all three said in unison.
"Girls, it's alright. I promise. It's all behind me now, which means I have all the time in the world for you."
The three girls all smiled, hugging you. You shared in the embrace before braking the silence.
"So how would you feel about adding Coco into this little group?" You ask.
You leave both Weiss and Pyrrha a bit shocked but Blake speaks up right away.
"If your dating Coco you might as well add Velvet too." Blake says nonchalantly.
"Blake? Really?" Weiss asks.
"What? Velvets had a thing for him for some time, besides its not like he's been dead set on just one of us." Blake says.
"God I'm in for a time." You tell yourself.

(In the Afterlife)

"Kid. what have you gotten yourself into," Bruce Lee says looking down.
"At least you have the stamina."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

145K 2K 34
Y/n Rose was the Youngest child of Summer Rose and Tai Xiao Long . The moment he was born his father had growing more and more jealous. Till when he...
555K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
354K 4K 21
(F/N) is the twin brother of Yang Xiao Long. He was a very shy and kind person to the point where Yang would tease him. His relationship with his sis...