The General's Daughter

By AnonymousDy

Someone once asked me: if I were to be reborn one time what would I want to be? I answered, "General" Because... More

Introduction
5 Years Later
The Night Of Assassins
Wish
The Palace
Reward
New Recruits
Friends
Underground Cave
The Bearer Of The Elemental Sword
Signs of an Incoming War
Meeting
Enemy Attack
Ambush
First Encounter
Fight
The Truth
Training
Awake
Promotion
Feast
2 Years Later
Home
Back to the Palace
Blame
Plan
Duty Calls
Blackmont Flood
Where Am I?
Forbidden City
Trouble
The Wandering Traveller & Recall of a Promise
Second Encounter
Confession
Death of General Yin
Ying Yue Appears
Competition
Fulfillment of a Promise
Result
News
Meeting The Empress
Royal Banquet
The 2 Princes
Fiancé
Married
Qi Nation
Demoness
Spoiled Plans and New Army
Findings and Strength
Ming Zhu
Princess Bao Zhai
Ending
Happy Chinese New Year (Edited)

The Princes

23.7K 929 100
By AnonymousDy

First prince Zhi Feng and Second prince Xi Er were angry at Ying Yue for she believed she could hurt them.

After all, they were both trained from when they were 10 years old by the master of their fathers' who was the Great Da Wei in terms of their fighting skill. Both the General and the Emperor were famous for their skills so they should be best even if they were just 14 and 13 years old.

The two princes were looking down on Ying Yue who was now only 12 years old even though the three all started training at the same age of 10 years old.

Ying Yue was happy on the inside as she manages to make the two princes hate her. Now she was confident both princes wouldn't want to marry her.

But she was enchanted by both of them. As both men were handsome and good looking even though they were young and for certain, they would be one of the best-looking guys when they were older.

The First Prince was like a model from a picture. He has inherited the Emperor's golden eyes and his mother's beautiful silver hair. He was the definition of Royalty. (Below is the picture of the first prince Zhi Feng. But trade the eyes with a golden colour)

While the Second Prince was said to have inherited the previous Emperor's dark blue eyes like midnight and his mother's dark blue hair with strikes of indigo. He was the gallant image that girls would swoon for. (Below is a picture of second prince Xi Er. Just trade the eye and hair colour to dark blue with the strike of indigo for the hair)

To some of the old readers, I've changed the character since I heard your request about the previous picture being suitable as the MC which I totally agree with since he is so hot :D

The First Prince was taller and bigger built than the two but the difference was barely noticeable unless you look closely. But that would soon change in time too.

Ying Yue arms herself with the wooden sword as Xi Er approach her.

The judge was going to be the Vice General as he was a man who would not choose a favourite and was famous to be a good judge of character.

As soon as the prince enter the training ground for the sword fight, Ying Yue's whole demeanour changed as her bloodlust was a full-on display that the audience could not believe. Some even felt goosebumps as her aura was strong like that of a lion hunting prey.

The emperor looks at the general who was by his side and gave the emperor an acknowledging nod as she was even like this to her father.

Xi Er was frozen as he couldn't believe Ying Yue could change to a cold person in a second despite knowing he was the Second Prince and he was not able to focus well which was why he reacted too late when the Judge said "Start".

As a result, Second Prince fell to the floor with his sword flying far from his hand as Ying Yue places her sword by his neck and locks his sides with her legs making Xi Er unable to move.

"If this was the battlefield you would have died Second Prince, for losing your focus", Ying Yue slowly release the prince and went back to her corner where she was in a fighting position. She did not want to get friendly with someone she had no intention to befriend.

Second Prince was shocked but as the feeling sinks in, he got angry and raise himself saying, "Again. This time I will not falter"

Ying Yue smiled in return and gesture with her hands to bring it on which caused the Second Prince to rage and the second round starts.

This time Xi Er wasn't surprised at Ying Yue's dash which caused him to fall to the ground just then but he charges forward to clash sword with Ying Yue, you would have thought they were clashing with real swords instead.

"It's not nice to succumb to your emotions Prince", Ying Yue whispers so only both of them could hear it and it only fueled Xi Er's anger.

They were both equally matched but it seems like Ying Yue was gaining the upper hand as Xi Er was wasting his energy to chase her off and Ying Yue usually dodges at the last minute so all his powerful swings were then useless.

On the other hand, Ying Yue seems to be dancing as she gracefully evades the Second Prince's attacks at the final moment and though her hits were little, they actually pack a strong power and it hurts more when she hits the prince's pressure points.

The fight lasted for an hour until Second Prince's stamina had run low and Ying Yue dove in for the final blow as she swings her sword and hits Xi Er's sword whose grip was loose and sends it flying out the ring.

Xi Er was exhausted while Ying Yue still looks to be in a good condition as she didn't sweat even a drop. The emperor had a hard time believing she was still a beginner at this rate.

Consort Yi runs to her son with her daughter Yi Yiu. The consort was glaring at Ying Yue while the Young Princess who seems to be 5 years old was looking at her with curiosity.

Ying Yue put her arms together and kneel, "I ask for Royal Uncle and Consort Yi's forgiveness for Ying Yue might have been serious too much just then"

"Emperor please punish this child for hurting your son" the Consort cuts in without waiting and begs to his majesty.

But His Majesty was calm and said, "No. I've given Ying Yue permission before we started and I expect Ying Yue to be serious as this proves to be a good lesson for the Second Prince as well as all of us"

He was impressed. And he wanted to see more of what this little girl could do so he continued their match once the doctor said the second prince was just fatigued.

The second prince was supposed to rest in his quarters but he refuses as he wanted to see the next match too.

When all was ready, Ying Yue went back to her corner at the ring and readied herself.

Zhi Feng went to Xi Er before he went to the ring as he whispers to his little brother to watch closely.

When he went into the ring, he also released a blood lust intense Ying Yue had recognized him as a dangerous enemy.

The fight turns out to be different as Zhi Feng was calm and collected and evenly match with Ying Yue. But Zhi Feng won as he was stronger than Ying Yue.

"Thank you for the match First Prince", Ying Yue put her arms together in respect and bows to the prince.

The prince does the same but he was staring at Ying Yue for a long time in silence before he left the ring.

Zhi Feng actually felt that Ying Yue had the upper hand just now but she purposely lost the match as her hits didn't feel as strong as during her match with the Second Prince. He also felt maybe she felt weak and tired from the match before and wanted to end their match as soon as possible.

Nevertheless, he won so he should be pleased except he wasn't as it felt like Ying Yue was not fighting to her full potential.

The bitter feeling came back when they compete in archery next.

Ying Yue defeated both Princes as she got more arrows in the middle, to the point where there was a hole in it.

While in horse riding, she easily won with Blaze as she felt one with the wind. But the second prince was only a few feet away from her when they were reaching the finishing line.

Finally, it was time for Kung Fu but general Ying Jun tried to stop it as Ying Yue didn't know that many moves yet.

But the emperor insisted she show her moves and there was no need to fight. So, she showed the moves she learnt from her father until there was no more.

She continues to amaze not only the Emperor but those around her to the point where he wanted to reward her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.9K 22
《Confirmed. Reconstructing the spirit...『Gamers mind』 has been acquired. Report. 『Gamers mind』 and 『Gamers body』 evolved into one skill category: 『G...
428 6 21
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
9.7K 241 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
205K 11.6K 52
(Cover made by me!) (!Updates 1-4 times a month¡) You died by cracking your skull open as you walked out of the shower. Godamnit life!!! To die in th...