My Giant Crush

By silverlion12k

Yu Takeyama has been a pro for a few months but during her time as a pro she's been reprimanded for causing p... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 lemon ๐Ÿ‹ First time
Chapter 8 meet the parents
chapter 9 Sports Festival begins
Chapter 10 Let the Games begin
chapter 12 Champions reward
Chapter 13 Date
Chapter 14 Moving day/hazing
Chapter 15 The world knows
Chapter 16 Hero association/ Grave visit
chapter 17 The End

Chapter 11 Sports Festival ends

14.8K 288 144
By silverlion12k

(Previously)

As Izuku was about to grab some food to replenish his strength he felt a hand on his shoulder. As Izuku slowly turned around it was none other than Shoto Todoroki.

Todoroki: Midoriya cam we talk in private?

(Chapter 11 start)

Todoroki had brought Izuku to a secluded area where there was hardly anyone Izuku on the other hand was nervous.

Izuku: Todoroki I think we should head to the cafeteria to get something to eat before its too late.

Todoroki: Ive noticed that AllMight has his eyes on you by any chance are you his secret love child.

As soon as those words left his mouth Izuku didn't know what to say before he could give Todoroki a response Izuku heard his name being called "Izuku!!!!!!!" The moment he turned around he not a green blur had tackled him into a hug

Izuku: Mom! What are you doing here?

Inko: well your neighbor gave us their tickets to see the festival

Afew feet behind was Hisashi who was practically out of breath since he had to chase his wife.

Hisashi: Sorry son your mother your mother wanted to eat lunch together. Oh is this your friend?

Izuku: Yeah we were just talking about a friendly rivalry we have going on.

Todoroki: Yes thats correct please enjoy lunch im off to meet my family as well.

As the Midoriya family had left together Todoroki was a deep shade of red due to the embarrassment of asking whether or not he's AllMights secret love child. Upon seeing Midoriya's father he would be a spitting image of him in the future

As Izuku and his parents enjoyed lunch together they talked and enjoyed eachothers company until Hisashi dropped the bomb on Izuku.

Hisashi: Well son its been great to see you again but after the festival your mother and I. have to leave

Izuku: Did something bad happen?

Inko: No honey but our work places have emailed us saying that our assistance is needed quickly.

Izuku: to do you guys leave tonight?

Hisashi: Tomorrow night we told them we came to visit you and watch you in the sports festival so lets enjoy this time we have as a family.

Inko: Although it would have been better if Yu was with us.

All of a sudden a voice behind Inko said " Im right here Inko"
As inko turned around she saw mt lady and realized who she was.

Inko: My baby is dating a pro....

Hisashi: Thats my boy

Mt lady: Shhhh please keep this a secret for now

Inko: I will on one condition.

Mt lady: What is it

Inko: Call me mom, since you'll be marrying my son wont you?

Both Izuku and Yu turned into a deep shade of red after this before anyone could answer an announcement was made.

Mic: All participants please report to the field for the final event!

Izuku: guys i have to go ill see you at the end of the festival.

Izuku dashed off to make it to the final challenge while Yu dashed away herself to prevent anymore embarrassment. Once Izuku made it to the field he saw a massive screen with Midnight in front as she was about nto explain the last challenge.

Midnight: Alright students the final event of the festival is a fighting tournament.

(A/N: All fights are the same as cannon)

As the students saw the chart containing all the matchups many were trying to get in the zone.  Izuku saw his fight was the first round opener against someone named Hitoshi shinso as all students cleared the arena Izuku was about to speak to Shinso when his classmate Ojiro stopped him.

Ojiro: Midoriya whatever you do dont speak i believe his quirk relies on a response.

Izuku took the advise to heart as he was getting ready to fight when Midnight yelled fight Shinso began to ask questions.

Shinso: You were born with a silver spoon huh? You got a powerful quirk and want to brag about it dont you?

As Izuku continued to keep silent Shinso got even more upset as he knew the reason why he didnt respond to the questions.

Shinso: That Filthy monkey told you about my quirk didnt he!

Izuku: He's not a...

Shinso: Got you. Now walk out of the ring

As Izuku was under Shinso's control he began to walk near the edge of the ring within his mind he saw silhouettes of people. These shadows flew towards Izuku as they forced his body to launch a smash downward once free Izuku knew not to make the same mistake again.

Starting to get into his rhythm Izuku began to unleashe a staggering juggling combo on Shinso when he it looked like he had enough Izuku grabbed him and flipped him out of the ring. The crowd was speechless at the display of combat ability without a quirk this had many heroes interested in someone like him.

As he was declared the winner of the round the next match between Todoroki and sero was about to begin. As Midnight yelled for the match to start Sero was instantly trapped within Ice. The match  ended quickly as the other fights continued they weren't all as exciting as the first ones it was now time for the semi finals

Mic:THIS SPORTS FESTIVAL HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR NOW FOR THE SEMI-FINAL MATCH WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA VS SHOTO TODOROKI!

Midnight: Ready! Fight!

Izuku jumped back as he began to see waves of Ice heading towards him he charged 5% of his power to take out the waves of Ice. After this process went on for 5 minutes Todoroki was struggling having over exhausted his ice quirk

Izuku: Come on usenyour left side! Stop half assing this fight!

Shoto: I refuse to use that bastards quirk!

Izuku: Its your quirk not his! Its time you ask yourself the big questions who are you and what do you want?!

As Todoroki began to have flashbacks of his mother telling him that he isn't a prisoner to his lineage fire quickly erupted from his left side. He then began to grin and said "I want to be a hero!" This being the first time he used his fire Izuku tapped into 45% of his power to rush Todoroki once close enough he punched im with 15% to send him flying out of  the ring.

Izuku won this round he was given the choice if he wanted to take a five minute break but he declined bakugou was brought out.

Katsuki: youre gonna wish you took that 5 nerd!

Izuku: Kacchan how about one attack make it your strongest

Katsuki: You're on Nerd!

Izuku just smirked knowing how to manipulate bakugou was easy as he began to charge up his Howitzer impact Izuku rushed him at 45% then dropped it to 10% and hit katsuki with a Manchester Smash. After the dust cleared katsuki was knocked out and out cold

Midnight: Winner Izuku Midoriya!!!

The crowd went wild over the stunning performance that Izuku gave them. As the award ceremony went on Yu who was able to catch his final match began to think of great ways to congratulate her man on his victory.

(Hey new update hope you all enjoy this would be the longest chapter in this book til next time peace ✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.9K 28
We all know the story of how Dracula became a "monster," right? Or at least we think we know the story behind how he came to be the villain that Van...
60.2K 1K 21
They met when they where just kids reunited with trying to become a hero. Will destruction and creation be a good mix
7.7K 816 42
Aku akan membuktikan pada duniamu bahwa aku pantas. *lanjutan cerita dari 'the piravich triplet's diary'.
65.6K 2.8K 25
Cheong-san thought he was going to die. But Gwi-Nam had swooped in out of nowhere and saved him from certain death. And now the two of them are going...