Bumping Into You || Jackson W...

By _Lushie

Facing towards the beautiful bay, she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds around her. "What happened... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note
Fun Facts
Bonus Chapter I
Bonus Chapter II
Bonus Chapter III
New Book

Chapter 25

3.2K 102 15
By _Lushie

Third Person's POV

Luna, Jackson and Jaebeom sat in front of the desk of their lovely CEO, Park Jinyoung.

They greeted him properly before taking their seats when they came in, Jackson and Jaebeom's manager had left to stay outside of the room to let them talk in privacy.

Luna was a bit nervous but at the same time she wasn't, she felt like she was in the same situation as a few years ago except with Bang PD, Yoongi and Namjoon.

Although the issue was resolved, armys now recognised her as a close friend of BTS especially Yoongi since they were always seen together whenever Luna was in Seoul. Her information was mostly private but some people found out her instagram account. Now she has to deal with not only Army but also Ahgases too.

Jackson was fidgeting in his seat, he wanted to calm down but he got this feeling in his stomach that he can't shake off. Normally Jackson wouldn't mind the rumours about him, he would correct and answer the questions but he wasn't mostly bothered by it.

He had no idea why he was nervous about the world knowing about Luna, especially when they think they're dating. Maybe it's because he liked her so much and he was nervous about what they would think if they actually did dated.

Suddenly, JYP cleared his throat and made the three of them to look at him with nervous eyes.

"Don't worry, we'll deal with this calmly. We'll release a statement that you two are nothing but friends and you can also post on social media if you want so that they'll believe it even more just in case." He wasted no time to tell them this so that they wouldn't overthink much.

"Also, you should really be careful next time. You're known worldwide now so you shouldn't be careless about the things you do and the people you're with in public, Jackson." He said, looking at Jackson with a calm yet stern face.

"I understand, I apologise for the mess." Jackson bowed his head in respect, he felt kind of relief that his boss wasn't mad at his mistake.

"Also, miss..?" JYP trailed off as his gaze went to Luna who was looking at the desk.

"Oh, Luna. It's Luna." She smiled at him which he nodded to.

"Miss Luna, I understand if you're friends with the boys. You're free to hang out with them but please keep in mind that you also have to be careful. You never know when someone could be following you or even worse." He said, calmly to not scare her but it was true. Fans could be jealous and attack her if she got too close with the boys in public.

"Yes, I understand. I truly apologise for this, I will be careful from now on." Luna bowed her head.

"By the way, have we met somewhere? How come you look very familiar?" He asked as he looked at Luna closer. Jaebeom and Jackson looked at each other before looking at them in confusion.

"Oh, we never met before though." Luna replied, furrowing her eyebrows as she tried to recall a memory of her meeting the CEO of JYP Entertainment.

Suddenly, JYP blinked at her. He recognised her and he remembered when he first saw her in an article that went trending in the kpop industry for weeks.

"You're that girl that's friends with Yoongi from BTS. I remember now, there was an issue with you and him a few years back. People probably forgot about it but you're quite famous in their fandom from what I know." He said, smiling in amusement since she's in a similar situation again except with Jackson this time.

"Ah, yeah. We were friends for very long so we got carried away when we saw each other after their comeback." Luna chuckled as she remembered where she hugged Yoongi outside of their company and fans were able to spot them that time.

"Well it seems like people will be seeing you again in the news." He shook his head in amusement.

Jackson stayed quiet as he listened, he wasn't aware of the issue she had with Yoongi since he wasn't paying much attention to other things aside from his music and his group. He felt the jealousy inside him which he wanted to ignore but his frown stayed.

Jaebeom remembered something like that but he completely forgot about it since he only briefly read the article and didn't give much attention to it since he was also busy working on his own career.

"I do hope that people won't take it the wrong way, but it seems you guys spent a lot of time together it'll be hard for the news to die down. I do hope that you all will be safe from dangerous people." JYP spoke up, giving them all smiles.

"That's all, you can go back to the dorm now. As for you miss Luna, I suggest you to go home for now and just stay low for a few days until we solve the problem."

They all nodded and stood up, they gave him a bow and thanked him before leaving his office.

Their manager had waited for them and gave them respectful smiles before telling Jaebeom that there was a van waiting for them downstairs before walking off.

"Can you... can you give us a moment?" Jackson asked Jaebeom who looked at him before realising something when Jackson gave him a nervous look.

"Yeah, okay sure. We'll wait for you at the parking lot." Jaebeom gave them smiles and walked away.

Silence filled the air as the both stood there just waiting for someone to say something. Luna felt a bit nervous that she was left alone with Jackson again. She had been feeling weird ever since their date back in Hong Kong.

"So uhm, first of all I wanna say sorry for what happened." Jackson started, he was starting to feel restless because the butterflies turned into a zoo.

"I should've been more careful, I should have at least thought about the situation." He said, looking at the ground. He didn't have the courage to look at her, he feared that she might avoid him from on.

"Jackson, look at me." She said softly, she didn't like the way he was acting. She didn't want to let Jackson think that he was at fault.

Luna grabbed his face and made him look at her, he looked nervous. She smiled at him before squeezing his cheeks making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"You didn't do anything wrong, in fact I should have been more careful considering this happened to me before. I should've learned my lesson by now, apparently not." Luna muttered the last part.

"Anyway, don't blame yourself. I mean, I'm glad we met first of all, then we became friends which I'm very happy about. I feel lucky that I'm friends with you and the guys because I'm a really big fan. I mean, I even questioned Jinyoung and Jaebeom why you guys hang out with me. But that's not the point-" Luna rambled on, causing Jackson to raise his eyebrows in amusement.

"I mean, I'm just a normal girl who is a big fan of kpop and loves to listen to them and support them. I'm happy and proud of Yoongi for what he has achieved during his time with BTS. I'm happy for you and the guys for finally being successful and won many awards too." Jackson was starting to feel better. He wanted Luna to listen to him but he couldn't talk with her hands on his face.

"And, and you know what? I don't care about what people say about me anymore. I've been through so much, I could care less about what they say. I mean, I'm used to it. Especially after what happened with Yoongi-" Luna got cut off by Jackson taking her hands off his face and pulling her into a hug.

Luna blinked at what happened, she was confused.

"Sorry, you were rambling and you looked so cute I just had to hug you." Jackson mumbled as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. He wanted to hug her like this for so long and he didn't know why he did it now, he only knew he wanted her all to himself.

Luna felt her cheeks blush as she tried to process what was happening. She slowly lifted her arms to wrapped them around Jackson. She leaned against him as she started to get more comfortable in his arms.

They stayed like that for a while before pulling away, Jackson's arms was still around Luna's waist as he looked at her in the eyes. Luna's pale cheeks were a faint pink, her brown eyes were looking into his dark ones. Their faces only inches apart and both were flustered at the distance.

Luna wanted to question why he was acting like this, she was confused but she was also overwhelmed by her own feelings and emotions. Did she like Jackson that way or was she just confusing her feelings as a fangirl?

"You know, Jaebeom is waiting for us." Luna mumbled as she bit her bottom lip.

"He can wait." Jackson whispered, looking down at her lip and felt butterflies once again.

Luna hummed in response, before they realised it the both of them had started to lean in. Jackson's eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips. He couldn't wait to feel her soft lips on his. Her eyes stayed on his lips, just when their lips were about to brush against each other, a door opened.

Luna and Jackson pulled away from each other so fast and blushed heavily as they realised that they were about to kiss. Their eyes were wide and cheeks were red as they stare at each other before turning to look at the door that opened all of a sudden.

JYP stood there, looking at them in confusion. Jackson cleared his throat before bowing at him in respect.

"What are you guys still doing here?" He asked as he stared at them with an raised eyebrow.

"Oh, uhm w-we were just talking." Jackson replied in embarrassment. He tried to play it cool but his eyes and cheeks said a different thing.

"Uh huh, why outside my office though?"

"O-oh, well we were just about to leave anyway. But uhm, see you around!" Luna said cheerfully before bowing quickly and dragging Jackson off.

JYP stared at them as they quickly rush down the hall before turning a corner and disappeared in his sight. He blinked before shaking his head.

"Kids." He muttered, before closing his office door and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 274 18
Bambam and his little sister move to Korea for Bambam's job when she meets Bambam's friend this get a little messy *this is my first story so it's p...
320K 9.4K 27
A human girl named Y/N who met a boy at her new school and something was different about him. Taehyung P.O.V (Sneak peek) We went into the classroo...
531 22 27
After three years of being away from home you have changed a lot. When you left you were fifteen and now you are eighteen finally an adult. When you...
96.2K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...