Quiet, Darling

By stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 5

14.5K 475 727
By stylesbaexxx

Harry gave himself a weird look in the mirror when he stood wearing baggy jeans, a blue and white flannel, and white Converse sneakers. He hated it. He put no make up on and hurried to get to the front door without his mother seeing.

"Bye Mum! Love you!" He called before racing out and getting in his car, driving away. When he pulled up to the school and stepped out of the car, Jason was standing by his car with his friends. He looked over, his eyes widening at his boyfriend, a frown displayed on his face. Harry looked away and walked inside.

Jason excused himself from his friends to use the bathroom, when he was really going to see Harry. He met Harry at his locker, hiding behind the door.

"Harry?" He said. Harry turned around but couldn't look at him. "Harry, w-what are you wearing?" He bit his lip nervously, slowly looking at him.

"I just wanted to try something," Jason looked down, guilt building up.

"You shouldn't change who you are because of them," he said. "I-I'm so sorry for What happened yesterday," Harry shook his head.

"Really? Because you didn't even text me at all yesterday or call just to see if I was fine. I understand that you don't want to come out right now. It's fine. I get that, but you could've still checked on me after you were with them. I thought I meant a bit more to you than that,"

"You do! I care so much about you Harry, and I really like you. We're dating. I wouldn't if I didn't like you. I'm sorry. This is all just so new to me and I didn't know what to do," Harry put his hand up to shush him.

"It's okay. I'm going to home room," he didn't let Jason day anymore before walking into homeroom, being the first one there as usual. Louis didn't look up, already knowing it was Harry.

"Hey, Harry,"

"Good morning, Mr. Tomlinson," he said as he walked to his seat. Louis raised his eyebrow downy at the paper he was looking at when he didn't hear the usual click of Harry's heels. He looked up, his eyes widening. Harry was already looking at him. He kept averting his eyes, feeling self conscious, especially without his make up.

"Not to sound rude, but what are you wearing?" Harry looked back at him.

"I wanted to try and be normal for once," he said shyly.

"Harry," he said. "That's not how you overcome something like this," the green-eyed teenager shrugged. "Don't let them bully you into becoming someone you're not," he paused. "This," He said and gestured to Harry's outfit. "Is not Harry Styles. You need to wear your skirts and dresses with pride and walk with your head held high. For one, I think you look great in your skirts and dresses," Harry didn't think anything of the unintentional flirty comment, but Louis cursed to himself in his head.

"I have, Mr. Tomlinson. I've lived my life trying to ignore people who make comments and bully me. It's tiring... you don't understand," Louis shook his head.

"I do, though Harry. I, too, am openly gay," Harry's eyes widened.

"Y-You are?" He nodded his head with a smile. "I've been bullied too, been called names that I never even knew what they meant. But I didn't let them control me,"

Harry went to say more, but a girl walked in and took a seat in her assigned seat, bringing the conversation to an end.

"Good morning Nina," he said.

"Morning Mr. Tomlinson," She was texting away on her phone, completely uninterested in her teacher or Harry. When she looked up, however and saw Harry, she was taken back. She didn't say anything though, minding her own business.

The homeroom bell rang, and Harry went to first period, ignoring the stares from all his classmates.

"Would you look at you!" Jacob said, smirking at Harry. Their French teacher wasn't there yet. "Pretty little girl went tomboy today yeah?" Jason was in this class too, but he wasn't there yet. Harry ignored him and didn't look at him. "Did you suck some dick last night?" Harry again said nothing. "Answer the question, fag," Harry shook his head.

"No," Jacob smirked and 'accidentally' knocked Harry's pen in his lap.

"Oops! My bad!" He said and reached down to grab the pen, running his hand over Harry's covered area a few times, making the boy unintentionally go hard. "Oh fuck! Little boy had a boner now, yeah? Might wanna go fix it," Harry squirmed away from Jacob's touch, making the bully laugh loudly, but finally went and sat down the second Ms. Richards walked in. Jason walked in right before the bell rang, eyeing Harry and seeing a sad look on his face. Jacob made sure he sat next to Harry, and gestured for Jason to sit in front of Jacob. Jacob leaned up and whispered loud enough for Jason to hear as well as Harry. "I have the little bitch a boner," Jason looked over at Harry as Jacob laughed and fake laughed with him. Harry squirmed in his seat again, wanting to go cry in the bathroom again, but he stayed put.

After class, Harry never ran out of the room so bad and ran to second period. Harry had a couple classes with Jacob and was too scared to go to class. He knew Louis he a prep period third period, so he went to second period and did his best to pay attention to the board, just wanting the day to be over. He still had a boner too, but was too scared to go into the bathroom to relieve himself. When second period ended, he hurried to Louis' room, walking in. He was supposed to go to gym class, but Jacob was there and he would always make comments in the locker room, and today he couldn't bare it. He needed to be away from him.

"Harry?" Louis said, looking up, his eyes automatically seeing the bulge in Harry's pants. He didn't mean to be somewhat intrigued by it, considering Harry was close to crying. "What happened this time?" He asked and hugged the boy automatically, eyed widening as Harry's crotch accidentally rubbed against Louis' leg. Harry whimpered And cried on Louis' blazer. "Harry talk to me," he didn't move. "Hey look at me," Harry looked at the man, his lip trembling. Louis wipes away his tears. "Now what happened,"

"J-Jacob, he g-gave me a you know," he blushed and embarrassingly looked away. "On purpose. He dropped a p-pen on my lap and grabbed my, you know, and rubbed it and was making me get hard," Louis immediately felt even more guilty for liking the biker Harry had.

"I can get him into so much trouble Harry," he shook his head.

"Please don't," he pleaded. "It'll make it worse,"

"I can assure you it won't," Harry shook his head again.

"Just stay out of it, please,"

"Fine, Harry. But if it gets any worse, I'll find a way to get him expelled," Harry just shrugged and didn't argue with the man, hugging him again. "This is totally illegal, but how about I see if I can go home early today and you as well, and we'll just have a day to you. I'll take you shopping," Harry didn't even hesitate and nodded his head. "Alright," He smiled. "Stay in here Okay?" Louis left the classroom and went to the main office, going to talk to the principle.

"Hey Louis," the principle said. She was a really laid back person and all of the staff were on a friend basis here.

"Hey listen, I'm not feeling to hot. Think it's fine that I leave early?"

"Yeah that's fine," she smiled. "Feel better,"

"Thanks," he smiled and walked went to walk out, but stopped. "Uh, I have another question, actually,"

"Yeah?"

"You know Harry? Styles?" She nodded. "Well he's dealing with a lot of shit today. Was wondering if you'd give him permission to take the rest of the day off," she frowned.

"The bullying isn't any better?" He gave a weak smile.

"He really didn't want me to say anything. I'm the only one he trusts right now, so please don't get involved yet. I just didn't want him to get in trouble for leaving,"

"Yeah," she smiled. "He can go. I'll let his teachers know,"

"Thank you. He's a great kid, and I just think he needs to go home,"

"Yes, definitely," Louis thanked her again and left the room, going back to his classrooms

"C'mon Harry,"

"We're leaving. Listen, I told her that you needed to go home early but told her to stay out of it right now. Okay? I just didn't need you getting in trouble for cutting. Okay?" He gratefully nodded his head. "She understands, Harry. She knows you're not adjusting too easily here. She wants what's best for you, as do I,"

"I know. She's real nice," Louis smiled weakly.

"Yeah, she is," Louis guided Harry to his car, making sure no one saw him.

"I should move my car," he said. "Bring it home or something so no one questions why my car is still here,"

"Okay, yeah," Louis follows Harry in his car to his home where the driveway was empty; Harry's mother was working. So, Harry got out, locked his car, and got into Louis' car.

"Thank you, Mr. Tomlinson," Louis shook his head.

"It's no big deal. And you can call me Louis. We're not in school,"

A/N: do you guys like this book so far? Idk if I do. It's only 5 chapters so far, so I'm gonna keep writing and see how I feel about it (: any predictions about what'll happen in the book? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote (: love you guys ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...
54.7K 2.1K 56
Larry Stylinson Fanfiction. [AU]. Harry Styles is an eighteen-year-old student in the Congleton High School who just came out of the closet. He has...
3K 125 18
31 year-old Louis Tomlinson has been a Drama teacher at the local Catholic Highschool for 5 years, and been in a relationship with Eleanor Calder, Ma...
223K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...