Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

Per Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... Més

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 34

2.3K 115 58
Per Zarrys_tightrope

"I'm not doing that again"

Zayn said throwing himself face down on the couch. Four days after moving in his side of the walk-in-closet was finally done. Thank fuck for that. Harry insisted it was done in order, tshirts as you come in, jeans, shoes, "blah, blah... fuck him for watching 'MTV Cribs" He had complained to Liam.

He also told Harry he's staying in their house till his doom day. He's not moving again ever.

Moving to their new home was easier than Zayn contemplated though. Thanks to whoever came with the idea of removals..proper lifesavers. All him and Harry had to do was pack their clothes and the baby's. A third of Harry's clothes haven't been worn and still have price tags, some he had bought and hidden from Zayn then forgotten about them.

They've both donated whatever they didn't need to a local charity. Niall had proven himself useful again helping with the baby and packing her stuff and toys. Niall had been staying in one of the spare room since the move, a live-in babysitter Zayn doesn't mind that at all.

There wasn't too much heavy stuff to be moved either, it was their bed, the couch and nursery furniture. And it's not like they doing the lifting, the removal guys did all that.Annoying part was Harry offering endless cups of tea and biscuits, which was thoughtful had he not been interested in their life stories as well. He was on first names basis with them by the end of the day, and Zayn has mentions of him sending them xmas cards.

Their families have been coming to have a look at the house Zayn wished they could all come at once instead of batches and interrupting his downtime.

The doorbell rang just as his body started melting in the favourite comfortable couch. Harry said it could go in their bedroom, there's enough space, Zayn said no. Harry had whined it didn't fit with the Feng shui of the lounge.

Zayn stared at him not breaking contact till Harry gave in and said "fine" mumbling 'damn bambi eyes'.

"Fuck if you think I'm getting that" He said to Harry who just groaned as he stood up to answer the door.
The person behind the door being Gemma.

"This house is ridiculous!!" That was her loud greeting as she stood in the foyer looking at the marble flooring leading to the lounge.

"Why are you shouting for?" Harry groaned.

"Shhh." She silenced him, "I'm listening in for my echo can you hear that?"

"Yeah I can hear it loud and clear. That sound like your insanity bouncing on the walls."

Gemma chuckled, "Look at you being clever. Guess mom didn't need to waste uni money on you after all, Twitter s'done a good job of educating you little bro"

"Look like she's wasting money on you, Gems, when do you actually learn..on the road again?"

"I'm going to be the bigger person and ignore your negative vibes. Give me a tour of your mansion, will you." Gemma said walking in further leading the way, "Why are you walking behind me, Harry?"

"Before you're capable of showing yourself around," Harry said walking an opposite direction to where she was headed.

"Harry? Come on. Show me around don't be like that."

Harry grunted turned around to look at her, "Okay.
There's rooms this way.." he said pointing left, "that way.." pointing right,  "and this way.." pointing ahead, imitating air stewards.

Gemma glared at him before hitting him with her handbag. Harry run away squealing, and yelping for help when she caught and somehow had in headlock, her arms around his neck then brought them down to the floor.

"That's a sight." Niall watched amused as the siblings wrestle on the floor, baby Yazz was asleep on his arms. "You're enjoying yourself guys? Just to let you know Yazz is having a nap, dial the volume down yeah."

Gemma broke away to look up at her niece. "Harry started it." She said as she stood up, walked over to kiss the sleeping baby. "She's so cute. I will pray she takes after her baba not her idiotic father Harry."

"Rude." Harry was huffing lying spread out like a star fish, he was tired and wanted to just curl up in his huge king size bed and sleep with Zayn as his blanket.

"You want help getting up, Hazza?" Niall asked.

"You can help me by showing my sister the house. She wants a grande lè tour." Harry chuckled rolling away when Gemma kicked him.

He listened to their receding footsteps before getting up to cuddle to Zayn. "Baby.." He said lying next to him, and then flipped him around so they were in his favourite position, Zayn lying on top of him.

"What's up, Haz?" Zayn sighed wrapping his arms around him. He had been dozing off before Harry interrupted him.

"The boys are coming round soon, so try not to sleep okay."

"Do they have to come today?" Zayn said voice muffled by him lying with face against Harry's chest.

"It's our Friday ritual catching up with everyone, isn't it?" Harry kissed him on the top of the head.

Zayn sighed again, "That sucks.."

"It's Fifa time with Louis_"

"That sucks even more.."

Harry chuckled deeply Zayn could feel the vibrations. "Gemma is here.."

"I could bear her." Zayn mumbled. "Gosh I'm tired."

"Me too, baby." Harry inhaled Zayn's hair cause it smelled lovely, "How about this? We cancel FIFA time and order in. Liam and Louis are on way so the Friday ritual goes on, we eat and chill. And catch up." 

"I like that plan." Zayn said snuggling closer to him, kissing Harry's neck. He wondered what his life was coming to. It's Friday night and all he wants to do is sleep and peace and quiet. What was wrong with him?

The peace and quiet was gone when Gemma came whistling into the room.

"Guys, this house is shamazing." She said chirpily, "I was taking a mick earlier, Harry, but come on shake my hand. Proud is what I am."

Harry smiled at her. "Thanks for the compliment, sis, but shake Zayn's hand. This house is all him. He made it happen and bought it."

"Oh? Okay?" Gemma said coming to shake Zayn's hand, "Zayn well done, I always knew you were the smart one, but didn't know you were rich as well."

"Thanks for that compliment, Gemma, but this house is my dad's doing, he's the smart one and rich."

"Can he buy me a house too?" Gemma asked laughing.

"Gemma, stop it." Harry said.

"I was joking." Gemma said rolling her eyes, "But he can buy me house if he's feeling charitable_"

"Gemma_" Harry grunted. "Cut it out."

"You've got no sense of humour boohoo." Gemma sat down, "I've got to ask though. Buying a big ass like this does that mean you're potentially looking at expanding your family?" She grinned at Harry, taking a seat on a recliner chair. "Will I be hearing another pitter-patter of tiny feet soon?"

Harry didn't have time to answer saved by doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it." Niall yelled from the corridor. They heard loud chatter and laughing before Louis and Liam walk in.

"Evening peasants and Zayn." Louis greeted in a good mood.

"Hello peasant. And Liam." Gemma smiled.

"Hello guys." Zayn chuckled, shifting positions sitting up, so did Harry.

"Zee, how are you?" Liam asked. "You look shattered."

"Yeah I am tired." Zayn smiled at him. "I've been in the closet_"

"Ready to come out yet?" Louis teased.

"You should be asking yourself that, Louis." Harry said. "But please take a seat if you're not ready."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Where am I supposed to sit?"
he frowned seeing two smaller than two sofas. "What the fuck am I looking at?"

"Cuddler sofas, Louis..surely you're old enough to know those.." Harry said.

"Why can't you just buy one big ass sofa instead of these two flipping small ones, it doesn't make fucking sense" Louis said moving the cushions around on the sofa. Too many cushions, Harry obviously gone crazy.

"They look comfortable." Liam said lying down on one of the sofas, head on the cushions. "Try it, Louis."

Louis scoffed having none of it. "Of course you will find them comfortable, Liam, and you've taken the bigger one, left the smaller on for me. How am I going to fit in that?"

"Yazz can fit in there, so you should too, Louis" Harry watched him fuff around with the cushions, throwing some on the floor.

"I have to say I'm surprised the house is not lit like Christmas tree, Haz" Liam said. "We all know you love Christmas."

"That's not secret I love Christmas." Harry chuckled, "But I still got a week and a bit to be festive so worry not." He said eyes on Louis who was wiggling his body trying to fit in the small sofa. He tried not to laugh, the sofa was small on purpose, it was for Yazz.

"Bloody hell." Louis cursed quietly finally getting comfortable, he looked up when Niall walked in the room, baby monitor in his hand. "Niall, whats that in your hand?"

"What does it look like, Louis, it's a baby monitor and you know that." Niall said taking a seat.

"I know what it is, Niall. Why do you have it?" Louis asked.

"I've just put little Yazz to bed. I've been helping Zayn and Harry babysitting since they've been busy with the move_" Niall said, "I've got to say it's nice seeing you especially, Louis. You would've known if you were not avoiding me for a week."

Louis frowned, "I'm not avoiding you_"

Niall scoffed, "Its either that or you've moved in with Eleanor.."

"I haven't moved in with Eleanor, she wasn't well and iI was helping."

"That would have been good if you told me since we live together." Niall said. "Anyway, I guess it's best time to tell you and everyone here that my family is going to Ireland, moving for good and I'll be tagging along."

"You're not staying there for good as well, Niall, are you?" Harry asked anxious about his best friends leaving for good.

He wondered if Niall didn't like leaving on his own now that all of them were moving in with respective partners. Him and Zayn. Liam with Sophia. And Louis possibly with Eleanor.

"You do know you're welcomed to stay here anytime, mate. The baby loves you..Zayn loves you being here, don't you baby?"

"I don't mind." Zayn shrugged.

"Thats settle it then, Niall you can here stay as long as you want." Harry said.

"Does Niall have a say in where he stays, Harry or you are making that decision for him?" Louis chuckled without humour. "Gosh, haven't we been here before?"

Harry clenched his jaw. Louis just couldn't mind his business. "We have been here before indeed Louis, so why are you dragging us back?"

"Please guys don'ts start." Liam said sighing, "We are here as friends hanging out with friends. Let's stop this please"

"Am I missing something?" Gemma asked looking at Harry.

"What you are missing is your brother wanting to be in charge of everyone and dictating everything they do_" Louis said.

"You have got to be kidding me." Harry shook his head feeling himself getting hot and bothered. "Are we back on this shit again?"

"Please Haz..drop it." Zayn said quietly to him.

"Yeah Haz, drop your 'I'm so innocent' act" Louis said voice full of sarcasm.

"Louis, that's enough. This is a happy time for Zayn. Let's be happy for him, if not for Harry." Liam said trying to keep the peace. "Why don't we talk about Niall being a godfather to Yazz."

"Say what?" Louis frowned, "I'm Yazz's godfather. Zayn what's he talking about?"

"Both you and Niall are godfathers." Zayn said then walked out to the kitchen. He thought this dispute with Harry and Louis was going away. But guess not.

"Niall is a godfather too?" Louis asked Zayn, "Since when?"

"Since when I said so.." Harry said.

"Of course you did." Louis chuckled without humour, "I said you are controlling and kinda hoping that's not twenty percent true, but I guess I was wrong_"

"Watch your mouth, Louis, that's my little brother you are talking about." Gemma warned him.

"Harry, don't. Please." Niall said as Harry seem to charge toward Louis,

Harry turned to look at him, "Don't worry, Niall, I'm going to the kitchen I'm thinking I might make a start at dinner I'm craving macaroni cheese."

Louis scoffed, "Spiteful much. I hate macaroni cheese and you know that."

"No shit.." Harry smirked at him walking out.

He made it to the kitchen, found Zayn with hands on the kitchen counter. "Baby, you're alright?" He asked pulling him into a hug, kissing him on the forehead.

"I was just thinking about that time I was listening in to you and Louis having a piss fight." Zayn said looking him in the eyes, arms going around Harry's waist. "I heard you guys talking, was aware you didn't mean half the things you said to him but I've been meaning to ask, what did he say to you to begin with? I never caught that?"

Harry frowned, "He said something about you limping and I said you like it rough or whatever. I meant it as a joke I swear. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"Yes, you shouldn't have..even though I do like it rough.." Zayn smiled.

"Yes you do, baby." Harry said kissing him.

"I know we're not necessarily shy when it comes to sex and we've done it while the boys were in the house before. So I guess I do understand you joking like that. Maybe it's time we tone down the PDA..." Zayn looked at him then both laughed, "Okay not possible." he yelped when without warning Harry lifted him up so he's sitting atop the kitchen counter, his legs wrapped around him.

"That's not possible baby..I love you too much to not kiss you all the time" Harry said leaving kisses all over his face.

"Did I hear right, Haz, you're making macaroni cheese, I like your plan order, eat and chill."

"I was just riling Louis. To order I was thinking maybe Chinese or Thai food then kiss and cuddle?"

"Love that plan even more."

*

Harry did order everyone's favourite takeaway, baby Yazz woke up and was a wonderful peacemaker. Louis and Gemma fussed over her, she loved the attention. Yazz didn't mind it either.

Liam took Harry to the side and had one on one talk. He said him and Louis need to find a way to get on for Zayn's sake if not their friendship. Harry needs to let some things go because him and Louis are the same person, craving Zayn's full attention. Louis has always claimed he is Zayn's number one friend and he meant it. But he needs to learn to respect Zayn has his own family now and that's his number priority. Harry had told Liam he needs to tell Louis that cause he keeps overstepping his boundaries. Again and again.

Harry needed to figure what was driving Louis to be so fucking unreasonable. He needs to speak to someone who's been through the same shit as him. There's only one person Zayn has had a relationship last longer than three months. That was Jake.

"Zee.." Harry whispered.

"Yeah." They were in bed, naked, Zayn lying on top of him.

"Jake's uncle has a farm that sells Xmas trees, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Do you mind if I ask him to help me get the tree..?"

"Don't mind. You're okay?" Zayn asked.

"I am now it's just you and me_"

"And the baby." Zayn added.

"And the baby.." Harry smiled interlocking theirs hands, then looking at Zayn's engagement ring.

"You're okay, Haz?"

"I love how our hands fit together, you were made for me Zayn Malik, soon to be Mr Styles.."

No fucker is about to change that. If Louis is choosing to be at war with him, he's more than happy to lay the path for him.

"Zayn Malik-Styles, I love the sound of that" Zayn smiled fondly at him, Harry leaned down to kiss his nose.

"No...Zayn Styles"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
343K 10.8K 24
Harry Styles has always been secretly in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik. Little did Harry know, Zayn felt the same. Once they finally express th...
Him [Zarry] Per Z

Fanfiction

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
7K 494 17
A world where it's common to find your soulmates easily but there ain't nothing common about Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. Zarry Soulmate AU.