MONSTA X IMAGINES

Autorstwa mctoothbrush

Not really fluff anymore lol. You guys have broken us. ⚠14+ recommended⚠ HIGHEST RANK: #55 • monstax [21•8•19... Więcej

REQUESTS [CLOSED AS OF 24/10/20]
🌶️ kihyun | undercover 🌶️
🌶️ wonho | choker 🌶️
jooheon | like you
minhyuk | ice cubes
⚠️ hyungwon | kiss me ⚠️
jooheon | cosy
minhyuk | drama(rama)
⚠️ shownu | woah, bit much ⚠️
kihyun | it was a mistake pt 1
⚠️ notice ⚠️
⚠️ wonho | a little too humid ⚠️
minhyuk | library kid
EDITOR NANA'S TAGS & STUFF
i.m | jealousy
kihyun | it was a mistake pt 2
wonho | shift
jooheon | beautiful
⚠️ i.m | long flight ⚠️
i.m | it's only a bad dream
shownu | train to busan
hyungwon | two broken hearts
minhyuk | ice cart
i.m | 100 ways (to say sorry, not leave a lover)

i.m | it's magic, baby

2.1K 33 2
Autorstwa mctoothbrush

GOOD DAY TO ALL - today I've decided for a more magical storyline :) I hope you guys enjoy~~

This is also a request!! Thank you KyunNeyiluv // IvyYoona 😁 you're a queen!

You weren't new here, but you'd never seen this many handsome faces at this particular club, ever, in one night.

The whole place was dimly lit, however the bar and gambling area wasn't as dark. Lit with a sexy red hue, making the atmosphere a little more mysterious.

You sensed that today was a good day, being naturally clairvoyant and you knew that something particularly exciting was going to happen by your appearance at the club.

There you sat, legs crossed at the bar, index fingernail tapping on the glass of your second Sex On The Beach. The flavours mingled on your tongue, a sexy mix between peach and tropical, with the bitterness of the alcohol still there.

Your eyes caught sight of every other person around you. One blonde man next to a red-head, holding her by the hip to plant a kiss on her collarbone before he grabbed her hand and they moved out through the doors.

Eyes flickering up to the bartender, you leaned forward in you seat, only to rest your chin on your palm.

"Alone tonight?" His deep voice oscillated, the rumble catching you off guard. His wrists worked at some glasses with a white cloth, clinking them onto the surface of the bar behind him.

"Meh," you sighed. "Just trying to get my mind off of shit." Your lips came in contact with the glass of your drink, the tasty tang of fruit hitting your taste buds once again.

"Relatable. I spend most of my time getting stuff off my mind here."

"You work here." You stated, matter-of-factly.

"Exactly." He looked up, you swear you saw his eyes flash a little when he looked into yours.

You stared at the drink in your hand. "Care to join me in my wallowing?"

His voice grumbled again and he chuckled. "I have a break in five but then I get back to work until we close."

"I'll be here for a while, honey." He cracked a smirk at your use of the endearing term but flipped the cloth onto his shoulder, clearing the empty glasses next to you.

You sipped again, watching his body flex a little in the white shirt and black pants as he moved to serve another man.

You wondered if you were just seeing things when you spotted his hand making a discreet 'come-hither' motion and the wheely mini-bar rolled up behind him.

It was weird, but kind of sexy.

He nodded at the male ordering, and returned to make the drink in front of you.

"That was smooth," you muttered.

"What?" He looked at you, his arm tensing as he shook the metal mojito cups.

You smirked, looking away. "Oh, nothing."

You swear you felt him smirk again before he slid the drink over to the other man. The glass stopping just at the dude's hand.

He untied his mini-apron before discarding it and joining you on the other side of the bar.

"I'm Changkyun." He turned to you, outstretched hand waiting for yours.

"Y/N." Your hand met his. As soon as skin met skin, there you felt a strange, tingling shoot down your arm and then following your spine. If this was some physical ASMR shit, it was creepy. His eyes glowed gold again for a brief moment before he let go.

"Why are you here?" He asked and you offered him some of your drink, to which he licked his lips and took a sip of the ice-cold fruitiness, eyes never leaving yours.

Your eyes lingered on his lips before you spoke. "Trying to figure out who I am." You looked down. "It's cheesy."

"No," his hand came up to lift your chin tenderly. "It's not. You have every right to feel lost."

You were taken aback by his kindness but smiled nevertheless. "Thank you. What about you?"

He grinned. "Well for one, I work here." His fingers counted off each point he was making. "And two, it's just a chill place and a good one to get your mind off things."

"Like what?" You watched as his fingers fiddled with your glass.

"Judgement." He looked up at you again. "Being made to keep a persona around certain people."

"How do I know you aren't masking something right now," you smirked playfully.

He brought his hand up to card through his hair briefly. "You saw."

"What, that sexy lil' magic trick you pulled just now?" You bit on the straw of your nearly finished drink when he flashed a smirk again.

"Sexy?" His eyes flashed yellow again.

"And that eye-colour changing thing, whatever that is, you need to teach me." You pointed at him.

"Sorry, babe, it's a skill limited to people of my ability."

"Are you calling me inexperienced?" You cocked your head to the side.

"I never said that," he told you, that cheeky smirk still there.

You leaned forward, towards him. "So, wait, what ability is that?"

He leaned forward, fingers making that same motion as before. You chair suddenly jerked towards him and you yelped a little.

He chuckled, face millimeters away from yours. "It's magic, baby."

"So what, you're some sort of warlock or something?" You questioned, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Wizard, Warlock, whatever you want to call me." He winked.

You nodded, face slightly flustered. "I see, I see."

"You wanna see more?" He asked, his eyes searched for permission. You nodded and he quickly lifted you and plopped you down on his lap.

His arms came around you and he spun you to look at the gambling area.

"Tell me what to do baby, your wish is my command." He whispered in your ear, making you shudder.

"Do you do this to every depressed girl that comes in here?" Your eyebrows shot up, amusement lacing your features.

"Nope, just you babe." He tightened his grip around you. "What do you want me to show you?"

"Make that girl's boyfriend snottily sneeze in her face." You muttered.

He nodded with a smirk as you saw the two start to quarrel over the germs.

You laughed a little, feeling his grin. "Anything else?"

"Make the dude making the other guy uncomfortable, fall flat on his face."

He looked around, spotting the people you were referring to and grinned as the buff guy fell over in pain.

"Dang, you got some in you honey." You turned in his lap gripping his hand.

"You got one more." He told you. "Better make it count."

"Kiss me." You told him.

He paused, eyes flashing that's sexy yellowy-gold before he made you straddle him.

People already began to pile out and there was only the dude passed out on the floor that was left.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I mean you could ask for anything, I'd do that even if it wasn't a magical wish."

"You sweet-talker." You shook your head. "Alright, how about I drive you to my place?"

"Sounds amazing-" he cut himself off as he planted his lips on yours, groaning a little.

They were soft, but hid nothing short of desire when they made contact with yours.

You broke the kiss for a second before you grabbed his hand and took him out the door, he grabbed his stuff and the keys on the way out, locking the door to the club.

You ran to your car and opened the door in the cold, hopping inside with Changkyun next to you.

"OH SHIT!" Your eyes widened glancing at him. "What about the dude on the floor?!"

"Fuck." He looked so worked up and ready, as if he wanted to bend you over the car right now but was trying to hold himself back. "You know what, fuck it."

You nodded, biting your lip.

"Start the car, I can't look at you much longer." He whined. "Please,"

"Okay, rude." You started the car with a roll of your eyes, his widening as you quickly pulled out of the parking lot. "No, that came out wrong, I'm sorry I'm just - you know." He looked down.

You sped down towards the centre of town and the main lane. "Hold on for like 3 minutes - maybe 2 if you quit making me so flustered!"

🍃🍃🍃

Hi guysss - I might do a part two for this one too! I still need to get the Minhyuk one and Kihyun Pt 2 done, so it might take a while haha.

Enjoy!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42.4K 1.6K 25
They only have one night. Can they make the best of it? Lee Jooheon of Monsta X
695K 70.3K 113
♕ started chatting with you © 1YANAN • 2017
13.2K 904 24
in which hyungwon moves back home and wants to fix things between him and hoseok. ❝let's write our story from zero.❞ ↓ @stuckihyun-
488K 9.6K 58
Reactions ~ requests ~ imagines •Son Hyunwoo •Lee Hoseok •Lee Minhyuk •Yoo Kihyun •Chae Hyungwon •Lee Jooheon •Im Changkyun ⚠️Includes fluff, angst...