๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}

3.7K 157 27
By nur-aiesya-2002

"K-KYAHHH!!!!!!"

The early morning started with a blood curling scream.

"Opal?! What's with the screaming?!" Taren burst into the servant's courter.

"W-what in the world?" The young butler stumbled backwards. The sight almost made him faint in shock.

Bloods seem to be splatted all over. Staining the walls and furniture scarlet red. It was like a mass murder that happened in the room. There were even multiple unfamiliar corpses all over the place.

"H-holy Lord..." Gena actually fainted once she caught sight of the servant's courter condition.

"Was a monster let loose here?!" Wan, a fellow butler gaped in disbelief.

There wasn't a single answer as everyone was stunned as he was. Until a certain maid burst laughter...

"Pfthahahahaha!!!!"

"E-erina?!" Everyone jawdropped in shock seeing the innocent maid actually laughing at such a horrid scene.

"S-sorry! I-it's just your expression was t-too much! Hahahaha!" Erina falls down in laughter. Rolling on the floor in complete humour.

"I agree!" A blonde heiress who just appeared joined her friend in the laughter.

"Y-young Mistress?!"

"Lady Cynthia just thought it was funny to play yet another time prank" Sarah sighed. She just entered the courter knowing it has the mischievous mistress's name all over it.

Meanwhile, the other servants took a few seconds to process the information.

"........"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"""WHAT?!"""

"A prank?!"

"I thought someone actually died!!!"

"Opal and Gena fainted!!!"

"Young Mistress! This is simply too much!"

"You even drag Erina into your little prank!!!"

"M-my innocent Erina? S-she's tainted!!!"

Sarah sweatdropped at the last one. It seems like the Claremore Heir wasn't the only who's a sis-con... Hope it's not contagious.

The servants exploded however Cynthia just took her chance to escape but of course not leaving her friend behind.

"Hahahaha!!!!!" Their laughter echoed through the halls. Smug and proud to accomplish such feat in the morning even though it causes some people to faint.

Just a normal day at the Claremore Household....

"Did you see their faces?! It was hilarious!" Cynthia gushed in laughter.

"Yes even though I feel a little guilty for scaring them..." Erina cracked a small smile.

"Well there's nothing wrong with scaring them a bit, I'll say~"

"Is that so, Young Mistress?"

"Duh! It was priceless—" Cynthia suddenly froze when she realised that she was speaking to another.

"O-oh Narcy, funny running into y-you hehe" Cynthia nervously smile but she just received a disappointed look.

"Have you forgotten your manner from Mr Billian's lessons? This just won't do..." The older maid frown before taking hold of the heiress. "It'll be best for you to retake those lessons once again..."

"W-what? Nnnooooo!!!!!!" Cynthia wailed as she was dragged by the surprisingly strong woman.

"Erina! I have been caught! Avenge me!!!!" Cynthia cried out to her blonde hair friend before she was pulled to her suffering— I mean lessons.

"Phew..." Erina sighed in relief seemly she's off the hook.

"ERINA!!!"

Spoke too soon. Coming from behind her was a raging sis-con— oops I mean an older brother figure.

"T-taren-nii?" The older boy grasped onto her shoulders. There was a stern look in his eyes.

"Tell me! Since when do you play a prank?!"

"W-what?"

"You're still my precious innocent Erina, right? Right?!" The butler seems to be desperate shaking her back and forward.

"Please tell me! Please tell me that you didn't play any part in that prank!!!—" Taren was knock out by a smiling Sarah, who strike his neck.

"Well that will cool him down for the next hour~" Sarah merely smiled as if she hasn't knocked a person out of conscious.

"Now about you little Missy~" Sarah smiled stopping Erina in her tracks.

"E-ep! Y-yes S-sarah?" The blonde girl nervously crooks a smile.

"Don't think you're off the hook just yet~" the older maid grasped her collar.

"B-but—"

"No, but~ Now onward to your punishment!" Sarah smiled blissfully ignoring the younger maid's struggles to escape. Simply futile attempt.

'I'm never helping Cynthia ever again!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A noble lady should never take part in such horrendous acts! Lady Cynthia, you're a lady of the Claremore household! Please consider how your behaviour reflects the image of your family!" Mr Billian scolded harshly making Cynthia hanged her head in shame. Disappointment clear in his tone making the blonde heiress felt like a child caught red-handed. Which she is....

"B-but—"

"No, but! Lady Cynthia, honestly I thought you left these childish shenanigans behind but I see I was wrong" the elder man sighed rubbing his temple in defeat.

Cynthia clutches her arms tightly as her tutor's words stung. It was quite painful for someone she truly respected look down upon her in disappointment. "....I'm sorry" Cynthia mumbled softly looking down at her feet.

Mr Billian, although quite known for his stern and strict teaching have a soft spot for the young heiress. He really couldn't stay mad at her especially when he watched the girl grow before his very eyes.

"...Lady Cynthia...I only want the best for you...." Mr Bilian pat the girl on her shoulder. Cynthia flinches at the sudden touch before she lifting her head up meeting her blue orbs with his. "...so I only hope you take this more seriously and next time....try not to get caught"

"Eh?!" Cynthia gaped in shock at her tutor thinking she may have misheard the latter.

"One is innocent until proven guilty but there's no crime if you don't get caught..."

"W-wait what?! Mr Bilian, I don't understand?!" Cynthia blabbered in confusion only receivings chuckle from the man.

"Well your father had cause more troubles in his youth and yet he still is one of the most powerful dukes in the kingdom. I'm just only displeased if your name will be ruin cause heaven knows that you can't help but draw trouble.." The tutor warned.

"Dang...a noble lady have it harder" Cynthia pouted.

"Why yes. A noble lady must keep a clean reputation due to the fact of marriage. Your reputation can affect the...quality of your suitors"

"Yeah, I know that but seriously? It makes us female sound like livestock to be sold off to the highest bidder!" 'Plus it's better to stay out of all this marriage business thank you ever much!'

"But Lady Cynthia wouldn't have any worries cause you have already the Crown Prince as a fiancee"

'Shit! I totally forgot about that!!!'

"Yes of course but we're both still so young so it wouldn't be a surprise if one of us.." 'Probably him' "...will change their mind~ So I wouldn't cross my fingers for this engagement to be permanent—

"Lady Cynthia!"

"E-eep!"

"Please don't take this so lightly! You and the Crown Prince are engaged so foretold to be wedded in the future! It would disgrace both households if one or the other just meaninglessly brake off the engagement!"

'Well that didn't stop the Prince in the game but then again the original Cynthia was such a bitch so I wouldn't argue...'

Cynthia nodded her head knowing better than to argue with the older man.

Knock! knock!

"Milady?"

"Oh, Sarah! You can come in!"

"My apologies to intrude but Master Henry has finally arrived"

"Ooo~ Uncle Henry!" Cynthia sprint out of the room in excitement. A skip in each of her steps.

"Lady Cynthia! Don't run in the halls!"

"Sorry!!!"

~ Cynthia's P.O.V ~

O.M.G!!! Uncle Henry's here!!! I can feel my face splitting into two with how big my smile is!

Uncle Henry is my only biological uncle from my father side, basically my Father's younger brother. However, he rarely visited, living his life travelling but we're both are still very close. The stories he tells and the cool souvenirs he brings back. Like that one time, he brought back that cursed goblet! Hahaha!!! Well that was a funny memory well at least not for Daemon of course~

"Well, there's my favourite niece!" The man with the typical Claremore dark hair and blue eyes smiled. There he standing in the living room and stood up from his seat.

"Uncle Henry!!!!" I leap into his arms giving him the biggest hug.

"Wow, you have grown since I have last seen you!" Uncle Henry left me up with ease.

"Wee~"

"Okey okay that's enough" my fun was put to a halt when my father snatched me from Uncle Henry's arms. Boo~

"Hai hai dear brother~ No need to be jealous~" Uncle Henry teased him which made my old dear father tightened his hold on me! I can't breathe!!!

"Honey~ you're suffocating her" Mom tapped his shoulders. Thankfully I was released from my suffering.

"I live!" I gasped as I collapsed onto the floor. I swear one day, I'm gonna die in my own father's death hug...

"Princess! I'm so sorry dear!" Dad panicked like a headless chicken.

"I'm *gasp* fine!" I weakly smiled to reassure him. Dang does that man have a firm grip!

"It's Henry's fault, to be honest!"

'Wow way to pinned the blame that quick to someone else, dad' I sweatdropped

"Oi don't go blaming others for your mess up!" Uncle Henry scowled crossing both his arms.

"Right, Cynthia?" He did a 180-degree change with his attitude as he smiled at me.

"U-um um well..." 'Shit torn to support between my favourite uncle or my overly dotting father!' I gulped avoiding looking in their eyes.

"W-well—"

"You little shit!" A familiar annoyed voice swear.

'Few! Saved thanks to Onii-chan!'

"Daemon! Language!" Mom glared in warning as my brother walked into the room, well more like stomped. His face was completely red from anger and annoyance while gritting his teeth.

However, to my surprise, he wasn't alone. Right behind was an unknown boy who probably close to my age. He also looked pretty pissed. Well, I don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that those two didn't get along, yesh....

"My apologies Mother..." Daemon's eyes soften when he turned to Mom.

"Ah, Orion! There you are, thought I lost you just now" Uncle Henry smiled as he beckoned over the other boy. Wait what?!

'Orion?! Please tell me it's just another Orion!' I mentally pleaded but who I'm kidding?! Me and my fucking terrible luck...

"So this is the boy you mention?" Dad hummed gazing at the orange-haired boy.

"Yep. You should have seen him in action. Amazing controlled of his magic despite his young age" Uncle Henry proudly patted the boy's shoulders but Orion just simply keeps his head down.

"Interesting...and the element is sound, you said? Seems like you found yourself a prodigy and with a secondary element" Dad spoked with a hint of interest in each word.

"Yeah but an arrogant bastard he is..." Daemon muttered under his breath which earned him a hit from Mom.

"Tch sorry Milord, do you want me to bow at your feet?" Orion, for the first time he entered sarcastically response. He even gave a mocking bow. Woah hold it, people, we got ourselves a sassy child!

"Oh wait, you just a selfish no good noble child!" Orion rolled his eyes with an irritated scowled.

"WHY YOU?!" Daemon would have attacked him if not for Dad holding him back by his collar.

"...Orion, please mind your manner" Uncle Henry sternly looked down upon him. "..fine" Orion clicked his tongue in defeat before looking back down to his feet. The atmosphere became heavy and tense making sweat in my palm.

"Well, why don't you three play outside while we adults chat up, alright?" Mom brake the awkward atmosphere clapping cheerfully. I simply nodded quietly while the boys glared at one another.

"Wonderful! Now Erina, Tarren!" Mom called for the two mentions. Like clockwork, those two entered the room at the time.

"Yes Milady?"

"Would you two please accompany them as they play outside?"

"Of course" Erina and Tarren bowed before leading us three outside. Well, Orion was more hesitantly needing Uncle Henry to give him a little push.

"Oh and I'll ask Sarah to bring some snacks!" Mom smiled waving us away

"Okey Mom" I smiled in return but it quickly disappears when I turned to face the two boys who heaven knows when will they ever get along. And right on cue, they glared at each other that I swear there's lightning. Seriously it's just like the time with Prince Anthony...

'Fuck me...' I sighed. Fate just loves to fuck with my life. (Violet: Yes I do~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Garden ~

"Soooo...the weather is quite nice, isn't it?" A failed attempt to start a conversation.

"Tch..." Orion paid no attention to me as the red headrest his head on his fist. However, Damon hasn't stopped glaring at him since we got here.

"...um this strawberry tarts are so tasty, right?"

"......." Once again no reply from either of them. I can seriously feel my eyes twitching in irritation.

"Alright, you two better stop this stupid petty fight right this instant!" I stood up from my chair slamming my palm against the table. Yeah, my out bust may be a bit too much but who can blame me? No one likes to be ignored...

"I mean come on! How the hell do you become such enemies when you two just met?! Makeup or I'll make you...with kindness" I crossed my arms giving them a piercing death glare at them. Mom taught me that~

"Tch like hell would I want to get along with some stuck up noble kid..." The orange head turned his head away. 

"Oi, you're the kid here! Chibi!" Damon retaliated slamming his hands onto the table.

"Eh?!" Orion had a tick mark as he glared at my brother. Totally great. I can totally see these two gettings along. Yay...

"Arrogant prick!"

"Shrimpy ass!"

"Dumbass noble!"

"Tomato bastard!"

"Fake asshole!"

The two boys fling insults one after another.

"Ladies, ladies you both are beautiful but can you two please fucking shut it?!" I practically yelled at the end. Seriously there's a limit of stupidity one can handle. Great now I wonder how my friends deal with me...wait did I just insult myself?

"Oi you shut it ugly" the son of a bitch— I mean Orion spat in return.

"........"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!" My dearest brother lunged at the boy. Damon tackled him, knocking him off his chair and slamming onto the ground. Damon had gripped tightly onto Orion's collar, choking him.

"My sister is a beauty! Even the king himself has complimented on her beauty! How dare you?!"

"Arg!!"

"U-um Young Master?" A timid voice interrupted Damon of his murderous rants.

"What?" He sharply snapped narrowing his eyes at a poor maid.

"Eep! My apologies!" The maid bowed down in freight.

"Tch...never mind, what your business?" Wow why so cold, brother?

"U-um Lady Terisa had asked of me to check on the Young Master and Young Mistress along with the guest" the maid answered quickly.

"Tell mother that we're fine with the exception of a rude guest" Damon ordered before going back to chocking Orion by the collar.

"B-but Young Master!" The maid chocked out.

"What now?"

"M-my apologises! But may I ask why Young Mistress is sulking there?" Huh?

Oh, she's right. I was crouching in next to a tree close by sulking. Well can you blame me? I was called ugly by a kid no older than six?! Way to hurt a girl's feelings...

"A-ah Thia! Don't listen to this lying brute!" Now Damon's attention was on me instead of Orion, who I'm sure he was planning to chock to death...

"You're beautiful as a morning flower! A flower! That bastard's opinion doesn't matter!"

However, my brother's comforting words did very little.

"...I'm ugly..." I mumbled poking a mushroom. Great now I'm growing mushroom...

"T-thia, that's not true! You're still growing. I bet when you're grown up, you'll be even more beautiful! Trust me! You just didn't hit puberty yet!" Damon pat my back.

".........."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Onii-chan, you have no rights to say that when you, yourself haven't reached puberty yet..." I deadpanned giving him a blank stare.

One arrow...

"Not to mention, Onii-chan is still a bratty kid just like me..."

Another arrow....

"Plus Onii-chan doesn't even have a fiancee unlike me and you're supposed to be the older sibling here...."

And another arrow.....

"So if you wanna comfort someone, please understand the problem first.." I land the final blow.

"Arg!" Now it's my brother who's sulking now.

"And you were the one who's supposed to comfort me..." I sighed.

"U-um Young Mistress?" Oh, I forgot she was there.

"It's alright. I'm over it now." I brush off any dust on my dress as I stood up.

"B-but Young Master—"

"Ignore him. He'll get over it soon" I waved it off.

"Now...you said Mom wanted you to check on us, correct?"

"A-ah yes!" The maid stumbled across her words.

"Well, you can inform her that Onii-chan was just being an overdramatic prick and we're just fine....at least there aren't any accidents this time" I mumbled the last part.

"W-what?!"

"Ignore that last part.....now first thing first..." I glanced at Orion's fallen figure. He wasn't moving for a while now. Hmm probably just passed out.....at least that I hope.

"Y-young Mistress?!"

"Hmm?" I turned to the scared maid.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Oh! Just taking this idiot to the infirmary~" I smiled brightly. I have grabbed the boy's legs with my arms. Like a human wheelbarrow minus the wheels~

"B-but do you have to do it yourself? I could call for a butler to help.."

"Nah~ It's fine, plus its good training for arm's muscles" I dismissed her as I dragged the orange head by the legs to the infirmary.

'I can't have a target character dead now, would I? Especially if this one supposed to be my adoptive cousin~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Wow, now we have another original character showing up! Yay!!!
Anyway please comment what do you guys think of him?
Damon and he already have a bad impression of each other. I think it's the start of beautiful hate and toxic relationship~

Moving on, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Plus I'm really really REALLY sorry for not updating for a long time! But I have to thank those who enjoyed this story and that really motivate me to update faster!

So I'm grateful if you, my precious readers will continue to enjoy this story!

Well bye-bye for now and we will meet in the next chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 38 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
583 39 17
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
718 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
477K 27.1K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...