Remember Me || [BTOB Ilhoon]

By macxmelody

As seven handsome idols came to my life, secrets started to unveil. - On-Going BTOB Fan Fiction - Highest Ra... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
- forty.
- forty-one.
- forty-two.
⁠- forty-three.
- forty-four.
- forty-five.
- forty-six.
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-

Chapter Twenty-Nine

339 16 15
By macxmelody

Melody

"Okay! That's a wrap for today. Thank you. All of you are amazing. Keep up the good work. I'll see you on Saturday." The director yelled as we finish the shoot today.

"That was fun." Peniel cheekily hopped to me and helped me organize the script.

"Yeah. It was fun for you because you only said "Yeah" and "Whatever" today." Changsub retorded and sat on one of the chairs in front of us.

"Wait till you get a lot of lines on Saturday. Have you read your script for Saturday, Peniel~hyung?" Sungjae asked and helped me as well.

"I bet he didn't." Ilhoon answered and stood in between me and Peniel making the latter moved slightly away from us.

"Don't pressure him guys. He's just happy you made it on the first day of shoot." I chuckled and winked at Peniel.

"Yah. Stop winking Melody. You're making his little crush on you grow." Minhyuk nudged Peniel as both of his eyebrows go up and down.

Hyunsik and Eunkwang sat beside Changsub and watched us finish the work.

"It's still early. Do you guys want to grab dinner? My treat." Park Bogum appeared out of nowhere offering us dinner.

"YES!" "NO!"

I looked at Ilhoon who is the only who yelled "No."

"Why? You don't reject free food, Jung Ilhoon." I whispered to him and showed a thumbs up to my boss while nudging Ilhoon.

"Okaaay. I know this good Samgyupsal house nearby. Pack your things, I'll talk to your manager." Bogum said and turn his back on us.

"Oh. I forgot. Melody can you come with me. I'd like to discuss something."

I get a pen and a pad and was about to follow him when someone grabbed my arm.

"Ilhoon~ah. Why?" I asked, confused of why he stopped me.

"Bogum~hyung! I almost forgot our manager told me to discuss something with you. Kaja." Sungjae hurriedly dragged Bogum.

"What was that?" I asked them and looked at Ilhoon again.

Ilhoon flashed a smile and shrugged. I looked at the other members and they all just shrugged.

"I think we should head to the van now. Melody, you should come with us." Eunkwang said as we all walked to the parking lot.

"Uh. Melody." Ilhoon suddenly muttered.

"Hmm?" I looked at him and he looked so tense. I waited for hin to speak. Ilhoon finally looked into my eyes and just smiled.

"Nothing."

"Yah. What is it? Don't be such a cliff hanger." I tugged his shirt.

"I just want to say that you look even more beautiful while working." He winked at me which caused me to blush.

I walked faster so that he will not see my face. What's with him?

"Oh. Melody. Gwaenchana? Why is your face so red??" Minhyuk asked as I arrived at the van

"Melody! Wait up!" Ilhoon grinned and ran faster to get to the van as well.

"Stop asking Minhyuk~ah." Eunkwang smiled widely and pointed out Ilhoon.

"Omygod. These kids are flirting really hard today." Changsub laughed out loud and that made my face even redder.

I went to sit on the passenger seat but Peniel grinned at me.

"Sorry, this seat's taken. You can sit beside Ilhoon at the back." He pointed out the empty seat beside Ilhoon.

"Really?" I tried to act cute. At first Peniel was taken aback but he still didn't gave up the seat.

"Hello. Long time no see." Ilhoon chirpily greeted me once I sat beside him.

I playfully rolled my eyes but chuckled anyway.

"Kyeopta." Ilhoon smiled and looked outside.

"Stop doing that." I whispered to him.

"Doing what?" He whispered back and leaned closer to me.

"That. Whatever that is you're doing." I scoot a little bit away from him since there's really not enough space to move further.

"Oh. Flirt with you? I can't help it. Besides, you're really beautiful and cute. I can't do anything about that. Sorry." He grinned and continues to watch the streets.

"Shut up." I tried to hide my smile. I don't know. But it feels weird - in a good way.

"Everyone. Bogum Hyung had an urgent meeting so he can't come with us. But he said that the place was reserved and everything will be under his name." Sungjae announced while reading something on his phone. Probably Bogum.

"Thank God. He's too annoying." Ilhoon said quietly but I heard him.

"Free foooooood." Changsub screamed happily while the rest of us laughed.

We arrived at the place that Bogum was talking about.

"Omo. I know this place!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me.

"R-really? How??" Ilhoon looked shocked but his eyes gleamed. His voice sounded excited. Weird.

"I ate here last Christmas after I went shopping." I simply answered.

"Oh.." Ilhoon said sounding disappointed.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked him as we went out of the van.

"Nothing." He smiled at me then gestured for me to walk first.

"Annyeonghaseyo Imo!" Sungjae happily walked in and greeted the people inside.

"Oh. Sungjae~ssi!" The old lady immediately recognized Sungjae.

"Bogum Hyung said that he rented the whole place for tonight?" Sungjae approached the lady.

They seem really close. I suddenly remembered what the old lady said. Boyfriend? Do I really have one? Maybe an ex now?

"Pfft.. impossible." I said to myself.

"What's impossible?" Changsub appeared beside me.

"Oh. Nothing." I answered. I looked behind him and saw that Ilhoon is not yet inside. He's walking back and forth as if he was talking to himself. So, I decided to come out.

"Ilhoon~ah..eotteohgehaeyahaji? This can't be happening now. She'll recognize us. Think Ilhoon.. think." Ilhoon muttered to himself.

"Ilhoon? Are you okay?"

"Oh! Kamjagiya!" He literally jumped out of shock. I laughed and went closer to him.

"Why are you not going inside? It's cold outside. Come on." I told him and gestured for him to come inside.

Ilhoon just looked into my hand. He's acting weird again. I waited for him to respond but it's like his mind is somewhere else. I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Uh. O-okay." He hesitantly walked towards me.

The rest of the group were already seated when we arrived inside. I looked at Ilhoon who's still looking nervous.

"Hey guys. What else did you order?" I asked and sat on the empty seat beside Eunkwang.

"Oh. Imo said she'll serve us her specialties." Sungjae excitedly replied.

"You seem really close. Do you come here often?" I asked him. Ilhoon sits beside me. I can feel that he's uneasy.

"Ne. Ilhoon Hyung and I go here whenever we think about-"

Sungjae stopped from talking as his eyes landed beside me. Ilhoon. I looked to my side and Ilhoon is looking at Sungjae intently. It's like their eyes are talking and he's warning him about something that should not be talked about.

"About?"  I waited for him to continue but he just smiled at me.

"About life. And how it sucks most of the time." Ilhoon continued the sentence for Sungjae.

I simple nodded. The food arrived and the old lady arranged the table for us.

"Kamsahamnida!" We all thanked her and started digging in.

"Oh. It's you." The old lady pointed me and then looked at Ilhoon.

"I see. You came here with your-"

"Imo! Imo! This is really good! Can you show me how you made it?" Sungjae stood up and lead the old lady back to the kitchen.

"What was that?" I asked the rest of BTOB and they just shrugged looking as clueless as me. Except Ilhoon who is still acting weirdly and tapping his foot.

"Changsub~Hyung. Can you come with me outside? I need to get something from the convenience store." Ilhoon quickly stood up and went outside without waiting for Changsub.

"A-arasso. Wait for me!" Changsub followed him while still munching tteokboki.

"Do you think Ilhoon is okay? He's acting really weird." I asked the remaining men around the table.

"I think he's okay. Maybe Ilhoon's just really tired." Eunkwang answered me with a reassuring smile.

"Or maybe he's thinking about his mistakes earlier. He tends to do that sometimes. Ilhoon has this habit of wanting to perfect everything he does." Hyunsik added while the others nodded and hummed in agreement.

"Really?" I simply said and continued eating.

"Eyy. Don't worry too much Melody." Minhyuk teased me.

"I am not." I teased back.

"Whatever you saaaay." Peniel sang with a tone of teasing.

I chuckled and looked around the resto. My eyes landed on a wall with pictures and notes pasted on it. I didn't see it last time. Maybe because my mind was too occupied then. I tried to see the pictures but it was too far. I stood up and went closer to it. The pictures are mostly candid shots of the customers. While the notes are random praises about the food, quotations or random words. But, among the notes and pictures, the couple mug held by two hands caught my eye.

"I x M." I read the writings on it. The photo obviously looked like it was taken years ago. I looked closer and more words are written on it. But it looks like it was written just recently.

"Loved you then and I love you still. Girl, I always have and always will." I read again. My heart suddenly felt weird. I touched the picture and noticed that there's another photo behind it. Just as I was about to look at it, the door opened. I ignored it and tried to get the picture behind.

"Noona." I heared Sungjae called me. But I am too eager to get the photo. I need to see it.

"Noona. Stop that. You're ruining the wall." Sungjae shoved my hand away from the wall.

Both of us was staring at each other, surprise at what happened. "Sorry." I muttered and sigh.

I walked back to the table and saw that Ilhoon and Changsub were back. "Are you okay?" Ilhoon asked me. He looks more relaxed now.

"Yes." I smiled at him but my eyes are still glued on the wall. I badly want to see the picture. But decided to give up. I'll just look at it when I come back here.

The dinner was fun and we all finished the food with happy tummies.

"Waaah. That was good." Eunkwang said after finishing a bootle of soju.

"Let's go. It's already late. We need to take a rest." Minhyuk announced and well stood up.

"Imo!" Sungjae called the old lady. She went to our table while drying her hands on a towel.

"Omo. You're leaving now?" She asked. We nodded and smiled at her.

"Okay. Please come back again. It's nice seeing you here. I feel like my resto is becoming popular now because of you kids." She stated.

"Ani. It's because you cook good food Imo." Ilhoon said and hugged her. This side of him is new to me. I never knew he was this caring for the elders.

"Aigoo. You're good at words eh? That's why you got her right?" The old lady looked at me.

"Oh. We're not-"

"You're also good at teasing Imo!" The guys laughed awkwardly.

"We're going now. Thank you for the food, Imo." We bowed at her.

The guys made their way out of the resto while waving at the lady. I remained still and looked at the photo one last time.

"Young lady." The old woman said. I looked to her and smiled.

"Imo. Kamsahamnida." I said.

"Sungjae told me you lost your memory? Maybe that's why you don't remember me. But, if ever you want to comfort yourself, you're welcome here. Anytime. Remember. Your mind may not remember but this.." she pointed my heart and smiled at me.

"This will always know. Follow what your heart says. It will lead your way back home."

"But, what if I can't remember anymore, Imo?" I asked her. She pats my shoulder.

"Then, you make new memories." She looked outside and spoke again.

"But I doubt you can't remember. You're closer than what you think. Almost there.." she said. I looked at the direction she was looking at and saw Ilhoon waiting for me outside. He's warming his hands.

I thanked her one last time and went out. But her words haunts me. Was she telling me that Ilhoon has something to do with my past?

"Ilhoon~ah." I called him and smiled.

"There you are slow poke. Let's go. Everyone's waiting." He smiled at me.

The drive back to our building was quiet. Some of the members fell asleep already while some are busy with their phones.

"We're here." The driver announced as we reached the parking lot. We lazily walked towards the elevator.

"Wah. I'm so tired." Sungjae whined while looking at the numbers going up.

"Nado." Changsub agreed while his eyes are closed.

"Everyone. We don't have any schedule for tomorrow. You can rest." Eunkwang announced.

We finally reached our floor. Sungjae hurriedly run towards their apartment and opened the door. The rest of them lazily followed and bid their good nights to me.

As I was about to open my door, Ilhoon grabbed my arm.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" He asked not looking at me.

"I don't have actually. Why?" I asked him.

Ilhoon bits his lips nervously. I can't help but to smile due to his cuteness.

"Ilhoon.." I was about to tell him that I was tired and needs to rest but he suddenly spoke.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

-
AN:
Omg! 7k reeeaads!? Looves! I'm really happy. Thank you so much for supporting this story.

Please leave your comment for this one and don't be like Hyunsik who silently observes us and not giving us any content.

See you on my next update!

- M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.6K 26
HIGHEST RANKS: #4 BTOB #2 LEE MIN HYUK "Who could possibly like someone like me? I have a child, Minhyuk. Nobody wants that kind of responsibility." ...
3.4K 206 13
sequel to MINKWANG: The Beginning -------------------------------------------------- Fanfiction of BtoB: South Korean boy band by Cube Entertainm...
184K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
22.9K 516 8
A collection of oneshots about BTOB~β™‘ Based on PIECE OF BTOB concept. Start: 2017/10/21 End: 2018/11/10