(Nekotalia) Mhm?

Von WattHubble2020

An Ameripan fanfiction, description: "Japan!?" When England's spell backfires, Japan just happens to be in th... Mehr

Chapter One: Mhm?
Chapter Three: Leaving the hotel
Chapter Four: Question?
Chapter Five: A flash to our past,
Chapter Six: Trouble on a simple car ride
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight: He left me alone?
Authors Promotion
Author Update
Chapter Nine/Nap disturbed
Chapter Nine1/2: My Artwork
-Update

Chapter Two: America?

284 10 1
Von WattHubble2020

~~~America Pov~~~
Finally, I was back at home in DC.
Japan was still knocked out from all the flying drugs. I had started to get a little attached to the cat. His face I thought was adorable. Those eyes where so sarcastically calm, I love them.

Taking the sleeping kitty out of his kennel, I set him next to me on the couch. He was still obviously high even while sleeping. I gotta admit cat Japan was pretty dam cute. I wondered what I would look like as cat. Would I be cute? Nah, I'd be awesome. I'd be the hero that all cats would need. But sense I'm not a cat like Japan, I'll just be hero for this kitty. He stirred in his sleep, clawing at my jacket sleepily. I took it off and decided I'd look for my sweater instead. Maximum comfort for this little kitty was priority.
Carefully trying not to wake Japan, I stood up. Walking over to my closet I could hear a faint meow.

"A-Amerika..."

I looked behind me to see a, normal Japan? Except this normal Kiku... had cat ears? I ran back over to him. I raised my hand onto his face. He purred and nuzzled it before pulling back.

"Amerika, w-what happen?"

I rubbed his ears in my hands. Kiku purred a little more like he actually wanted me to do it. His tail pulled around his side like he wanted me to rub it too.

"It's okay Japan, it's just a spell I promise!" I tired to reassure him.
Kiku smiled a little, his lips cracking. My heat bloomed with light seeing his beautiful smile. I felt so bad not being able to be his hero, reverse this dam spell. "Amerika?"
I met his eyes.
"W-will you fix this?"

"Of course Japan, I will."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
923K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
411K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...