When Life Gives You Lemons {R...

By Something_Else_Sins

Im hecking bored so why the hell not Also these r gonna be done on mah tablet sooo my autocorrect is dumb lmao More

Request page
Skelanatomy sheets
Dom! Reaper Sans x Sub! Geno Sans (Heat)
Im just gonna-
Dom! Geno x Sub! Reaper (Heat)
Upcoming Chapters!
aTeNsHuN!!!11!1!!1!!
HOLY FUCKING CANNOLI CROSS ON A CHEESESTICK
Dom! Fell! Sans x Sub! Classic! Sans (Maid)
I had to scrap some ideas ;w;
This is where you can scream at me.
E
Dom! Ink x Sub! Error (Heat)
thanks, i guess
Y'know what.
Fricking discord server -._-.
Please read
Yodudes
๐Ÿ‹Outsci (Science! Sans x Outer! Sans) "Scientific studies"๐Ÿ‹
hg
egg
๐Ÿ‹[AfterDeath] "Quiet as a skelemouse"๐Ÿ‹ {Against the wall}
merr crimis
aw heck
๐Ÿ’€[AfterDeath] "The reason." {ANGST}๐Ÿ’€
Errink Requests (might delete later idk)
๐Ÿ‹[ErrorInk] "Foreplay" {Against the wall}๐Ÿ‹
Skelanatomy sheet (UPDATED)
help me motivashun gone

Dom! Error x Sub! Ink

9.3K 131 537
By Something_Else_Sins

Here comes the

Classic cliche~
Requested by Midnightkitty666

Error: Alpha
Ink: Omega

Error: gl¡t¢h¥ ¡f ¡m π0t |∆z¥ (hahaaaa screw it I was too lAzy ;w;)
Ink: Italics

~+Ink's Pov+~

It's... been awhile, hasn't it?

Me and Dream broke up years ago, and yet I still feel a certain emptiness...

Sure, we're still good friends, but for awhile I just... felt like something was missing.
.
.
.
And then I met Error.

At first, him being the all-known destroyer of AUs, and me being a guardian of those AUs, we clashed as 'mortal enemies'.

But... sometimes I felt as if he was holding back, not really fighting to his full potential.
After awhile, I began to really get to KNOW him, rather than how he fought.

Just what made him tick.

One thing led to another, aaaand we started 'dating', somehow... either that or the author is too lazy to write it out.

For about... 3 years, has it been?
Jeez, time sure flies.

"Ink...?"

" Yeah, Error?

"I uh... wanna show you something. Follow me-"

"Oh! Sure!"

"And close your eyes."

" Uhh.. Ok...? "

I'd wonder what Error was wanting to show me as I closed my eyes and feel him shakily grab my arm. I'd hear a portal open. As I walked through it, I could tell by the atmosphere and lower gravity that he had taken me to Outertale.

I'd hear some shuffling.

"O-okay... You can... You can open your eyes now."

I'd lift my eyelids, only to look down at Error-

OHMYASGOREWHAT-

He was down on one knee

Holding a box.

With a ring inside it.

"I-ink... We've been together for about... 3 years and- I-I just want to ask"

I'd feel myself tear up.

" Would you make me the happiest man in the multiverse... "

He'd look up at me.

"A-and..."

"Marry me...?"

His face would be covered with a yellow-golden blush as he grasped my free hand.

I could feel my face heat up as a few tears would drip

"I... *sniff* I..."

"... You don't have to-"

I threw myself into him

"THE NUMBER OF UNIVERSES IN THE KNOWN MULTIVERSE COULD NOT RIVAL HOW MANY TIMES I'D SAY YES! YES, YES YES YES!"

I could feel him flinch as I threw my arms around him, crying tears of pure happiness as he'd hesitantly wrap his arms around me aswell.

I'd tilt my head up to his, sliding up my hand to grasp his skull and kiss him.
He'd flinch, as he always did with unexpected physical contact, soon returning whilst slightly glitching.

I'd feel one hand on the back of my skull, and another slip the ring onto my free hand.
He'd pull away, looking down at me and smiling, then proceeding to hug me as we'd stand up. Letting go, I'd open a portal.

"Ink what are you doing-"

"I gotta tell Blue and Dream! Come follow!"

~+Error's Pov+~

Ink would drag me into the portal, where we'd see that Dream and Blue were in a heated game of Uno™. It looked like Blue was winning.

"Ink no not right nowwww-"

"DREAM! BLUE! ERROR JUST PROPOSED TO ME!"

Too late.

"OHMYGODREALLY???"

Blue would have the biggest grin as he fanboyed all about how he'd been waiting for so long for something like this to happen and when the wedding was and who was invited and- well, you get the point.

Dream would just give a simple smile and thumbs up.

"NOWWEGOTTAGOTELLCLASSICANDFELL-"

" INK WAIT-"

=*A few weeks later, post-wedding*=

"You look dazzling in a dress, Inky. Didn't think you'd go that far."

" Oh shut it-"

"Whaaat, s' not my fault you looked like an angel"

He'd giggle at the compliment,

Jeez... that laugh, so charming...

He'd yawn, slipping on some pajamas.

"It's getting late, we should get to bed..."

"Whatever you say, Inky"

Crawling into the bed, I'd pull up the covers, Ink slightly away.

I'd lay there, contemplating wether or not what I was thinking of doing was a good idea or not.

I'd settle on going for it.

~+Nobody's Pov+~

Error would shift himself over to Ink, wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist.

"Nnn... Error...?"

"Shh... just... relax for a bit, okay?"

"Nnn..."

Error would take a deep breath, opening up his mouth to let his multiple tongues slip out and graze Ink's neck.
Feeling the own heat of his face and the growing blush of Ink's, Error would slip a hand up Ink's shirt and play with the exposed ribs.

"Mmn... w-what are you *pant* d-doing-"

Ink would feel something pressing against his ∆s$.

Oh shit.

Error would grasp Ink's shoulders, flipping Ink into his back.

"Ah-"
.
.
.
Error would hesitantly navigate his face down to Ink's neck, letting his multiple tongues traverse whilst attempting to find Ink's 'sweet spot'. After not too long, he'd find it near Ink's collar bone.

"nnGH-"

"There it is..."

Error would nip at the spot a bit, traversing his hand down to the waistband of Ink's shorts/boxers. Tugging them down, Error would feel a tug at his own undergarments.

You see, Error was the type of guy who didn't like stripping down completely.

Error would grab Ink's hand before his shorts were completely off.

"T-that's fine..."

"Oh... o-okay"

Error would slip Ink's shorts down a slight bit more, giving access to what would be underneath. Ink would flinch due to his entrance being exposed to a rush of cold air. Error would look down at the smaller, having a face that would ask whether Ink wanted this.

Ink gave a small nod.

With this, Error would position himself, slowly sliding in. He'd stop when he'd be fully inside.

"J-just... tell me when to move, okay?"

"O-okay..."

After what would seem like forever, Ink would gently wrap his arms around Error's neck and buck his hips. Error, taking this as a signal to move, would slowly thrust in and out of the artist.

"MnnGh- g-go... faster..."

"F-faster?"

"P-please..."

"U-uh... ok..."

Error would slightly speed up the rate in which he'd thrust, moving Ink's legs to rest on his pelvis.
Soon enough, Error would be slamming himself in and out of the artist, trying his best not to glitch out and/or crash right then and there.

"A-ANgH- E-ERROR...!"

Error's member would twitch inside of Ink, signaling that a climax was ever so soon to come. Error, knowing this, would pull out with the intent of letting it out onto the sheet. He'd feel Ink rise up and grab his pelvis, slamming Error back into him.

"W-WAIT I-"

"IN."

And before you could say 'lemon', Error had unexpectedly came inside of the artist, filling him up.

Error.exe has crashed, rebooting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 15
Fanfiction, omg I can't believe myself xD Ink Sans X Error Sans X Underswap Sans Um basically ink vs Swappy for error's love..? Fuck if I know, I jus...
52 15 19
Sans Aus in a school what could go wrong? Lots of things, do people die? I don't know, but ships are included. You could say it is a slow burn kinda...
6.6K 149 16
NEW DESCRIPTION: This book is discontinued along with Behind the camera. A NEW One would be out soon. Read the latest update for more information! OL...
111K 3.2K 78
The title also these are my lower quality writing I may be updating some of them to fix grammatical mistakes and change them to my current writing st...